Jake's Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Tammy had spoken with Raven several times before and had a rough idea of what to expect, the sight of the local guitar legend wearing only a chastity belt and spiked leather collar turned her from a dazzling goddess into a nervous giggling school girl.

Raven broke the tension by inviting her into the living room and instructing Jake to bring wine glasses and a bottle of white zinfandel from the refrigerator. He knew where the corkscrew was, from putting silverware away in a drawer earlier that day, and was glad there was no need to ask for it.

The two women were sitting on the sofa in the living room and chatting like old friends when Jake brought in the wine. Raven made some degrading comment about how she didn't think he'd be able to open a wine bottle that didn't have a screw cap. However, during college Jake had worked as a waiter in an upscale restaurant. He served the wine with style and Tammy said she was impressed. Raven said nothing and just took her glass.

From their conversation and from the other facts that he knew, Jake had an idea of how these two had recently met.

Jake had told Raven that he had made one of the videos with a band groupie. It would have been easy for her to get a schedule from the band's web site and show up at a few gigs in hopes of spotting the girl from the video. While playing under the bright lights on stage, Jake could rarely see past the dance floor. It would have been easy enough for Raven to enter a club and mingle about while he was playing, and not be spotted by him. She had obviously managed to befriend Tammy, and had brought her over for purposes unknown to him at this time.

Although Jake feared for the worst, things were off to an easy start. He was ordered to get on all fours in front of the sofa and serve as a footstool for the ladies. On several occasions he would have to refill Tammy's wine glass and hand it up to her. Raven was evidently sipping her wine and didn't ask for any refills. Instead, she amused herself by prodding at Jake with her spike heels as they rested on his back.

A few times, Tammy tried to get Jake into the conversation but Raven wouldn't let him speak. She explained that Jake was her slave and had nothing important to say. He was merely there to serve her, and explained the various domestic chores he had done that day. Tammy asked about the locking chastity belt and Raven explained in a rather disgusted tone that he was a typical male slave and couldn't be let out of her sight for a minute without it on, otherwise he would be playing with himself and not getting his work done. Eventually the subject of the videotape came up.

Evidently the two of them had talked about it before and Tammy claimed that she had been drunk at the time and didn't think that Jake had actually turned on the video camera.

"As I told you before," Raven said to Tammy. "I'll give the tape to you. The only condition is that you don't give it back to him." She emphasized the point by sharply poking Jake with a spike heel. "If for some reason you decide you don't want it any more, just destroy it."

Then she ordered Jake to crawl across the floor to the entertainment center and open one of the bottom doors. There was a standard video library of chick flicks and a few workout tapes. Lying on top of the other video cassettes was one with a blank label, which he recognized as the video of himself and Tammy. As ordered, he crawled back across the floor and handed the video to Tammy, who put it in her purse. Jake was mad that he wouldn't get his video back after all this, but there was nothing he could do about it.

"I think it's time my slave stopped treating you like a sex object and started to worship you instead." Raven instructed Tammy to stand up and lift the hem of her dress, while Jake knelt behind her. Tammy's beautiful ass was just inches from his face, and prominently displayed by her red thong underwear.

Raven ordered Jake to kiss Tammy's butt cheeks, which he gladly did. After a little while of this, she commanded him to lick the crack of Tammy's ass. Jake could tell from the musky scent that Tammy was starting to get aroused. He was too as his erection strained inside the locked leather pouch.

Just when Tammy started to breathe heavily, Raven told her to sit on the couch once again, and for Jake to lick her spike heeled pumps.

"I want you to make them shinier than they already are," Raven ordered. Although it wasn't as stimulating as when Jake had been licking her body, Tammy was still aroused by the sight of Jake at her feet and licking her shoes. The wine had loosened her up and she was getting very horny.

After Jake had been licking Tammy's shoes for some time, Raven ordered him to remove them and kiss her feet. At that time Raven noticed that the polish on Tammy's toenails was chipped and starting to wear off in places. She asked Tammy if she wanted her slave to paint her toenails. Tammy giggled and said that would be nice.

Jake was sent upstairs to get the nail polish and other items from Raven's vanity table. It was the first time he had been unsupervised in her bedroom but he didn't dare waste any time snooping around.

Tammy's feet were very ticklish and she giggled and squirmed while Jake tired to give her a full pedicure. Raven was annoyed by her silly girlish behavior and decided to let her try disciplining a man. As soon as the nail polish was dry, Raven told Tammy that her slave should be punished for videotaping their sex acts. She removed a small wooden paddle from a drawer in the entertainment center, and was able to convince her to give him a spanking.

Raven removed Jake's chastity belt so his buttocks would be fully exposed. Although he knew he wouldn't be getting any sexual relief, he was glad to finally have his cock released from its prison. He bent over the coffee table as ordered by his Mistress Raven. Tammy, new to this, stood behind him, loosely holding the paddle, nervous and unsure.

"Go ahead. Spank him," Raven encouraged. There were a few seconds delay, and then Jake felt a soft smack on his ass. She gave a few more light swats before Raven lost patience and told her to spank him harder.

The next few swats were harder, but nothing compared to a spanking from Mistress Raven, who took it very seriously.

"Let me show you, dear," Raven said to Tammy and Jake knew she was taking control of the paddle. Five hard blows landed perfectly centered on Jake's ass in rapid succession. He groaned in pain and Tammy gasped in shock.

"Don't be afraid," Raven said. "That just got his attention." She then handed the paddle back to Tammy, who began to spank Jake with new enthusiasm, with Raven urging her on. Although Jake was glad that Raven wasn't spanking him any more, the paddle stung his behind and he tried hard not to cry out in pain.

Raven let the session go on for a while until Tammy was starting to work up a sweat and breathing heavily, her hair ruffled out of place, and beginning to sober up.

"I think he's had enough," Raven said. She told Tammy where the small bathroom was and suggested that she freshen up while her slave was put back to work. As Tammy headed for the bathroom, Raven ordered Jake to go down to the basement and followed him down the steps.

Jake wasn't sure exactly what his Mistress had in mind, but her intentions were soon clear enough. She stopped him in about the center of the room. Like most finished basements, Raven's playroom had a ceiling made of acoustic panels that lay in a grid. She quickly removed one of the panels and a pair of chains dropped down. They were bolted to a floor joist above the ceiling and had stout metal cuffs on the ends, which were locked onto Jake's wrists almost before he knew what was happening. Raven ordered him not to say a word and went back upstairs.

He could hear water running in the bathroom upstairs for a while, and then the sound of two pairs of high heels clicking on the tile in the foyer. There was a muffled conversation between the two women, punctuated by some laughter from Tammy. Eventually he heard the front door open and close, and then only one pair of heels walking around upstairs.

Now that Tammy had left, Jake assumed that Raven would inspect his housework, do whatever punishment she thought was appropriate, and release him. It had been a long day already and he had lost track of time. He hoped there would be time to take a nap before tonight's gig at Neon's.

It took longer than expected but eventually Raven came back downstairs, her hair pulled back severely and carrying the familiar black leather bag which she set down on the pool table.

"Let's get down to business," she said and explained that although he had completed his chores and done a decent job, setting a place for himself at her table had been completely inexcusable. For that he would have to be punished.

She pulled his boxer shorts out of her leather bag, wadded them up and stuffed them in his mouth. Next, Raven pulled out her riding crop. She stood in front of her terrified slave and lightly tapped him on the balls. He shook his head and tried to beg for mercy but his gagged words could not be understood.

Raven slowly walked around the helpless Jake, building up the tension and occasionally tapping him lightly with the crop. He flinched nervously each time.

"I'll give you a reason to jump," she said menacingly and the riding crop bit into the back of his thigh a second later. Unlike the paddle he had been spanked with a short time ago, the crop was a brutal instrument. In Raven's expert hand she could deliver a fierce punishment in a short time, and she liked that efficiency.

The backs of Jake's thighs were repeatedly struck with the crop. The snap of leather against skin was punctuated with the muffled groans from Raven's helpless slave. At last she stopped and Jake was able to catch his breath.

"Before I release you, we have another matter to take care of. If you cooperate with me this will be quick and easy. I suggest you cooperate," she said, lightly tapping him on the balls with her riding crop.

Raven pulled the now soggy boxer shorts from Jake's mouth and set her crop down on the pool table. Fearing what might be next, he saw her pull several videotapes from her bag, along with a pad of paper and pen. It was the collection of videos that she had confiscated from his apartment a few weeks ago.

"I need some information on how to get in touch with the women on your homemade videos so I can contact them in the future," she explained, walking around the pool table to where a TV / VCR combo was mounted on a shelf high up on the wall. "I suppose that some of them will be more enthusiastic about punishing you than Tammy was."

Inserting the first cassette into the machine, she let the first few minutes play. Jake watched the familiar scene where Brittany, his girlfriend from two years ago, was lying across her bed wearing only a black lace garter belt and some dark stockings with seams up the back. She looked hotter than he remembered. Jake came into view on the right side of the screen, naked, and Brittany started stroking his cock, which was already hard.

Although his body hurt badly, Jake started getting aroused. Then Raven stopped the tape and started walking slowly towards him.

"What is the name of that woman?" she demanded.

"Brittany," Jake promptly answered.

"I think you're lying," Raven said casually, pulling her ball slapper from the leather bag. Jake pleaded for mercy and asked her to check his little black book. He was relieved when Raven set down her weapon and fished around in the bag, pulling out the small address book.

For now, his Mistress seemed satisfied with the name, and wrote down what Jake assumed was the name and phone number on her own note pad. The interrogation continued with only short interruptions while Raven wrote down pieces of information, or gave his vulnerable balls a quick slap because he didn't answer a question fast enough.

In the grueling session, his Mistress wanted to know how he had met Brittany, the nature of their relationship, how long they had been together, how long ago that was, various sex acts he had performed with her, and other personal information. What seemed to interest Raven the most though, was why the two had broken up.

Jake had to explain that he and Brittany had been together for about half a year when she caught him cheating with one of his groupies. She had walked out right then and hasn't been in touch since that day. He further volunteered that the groupie was named Tonya, and she became his girlfriend right after that. Tonya was on one of the other videos, he explained.

Although Jake thought Raven would be pleased that he was spilling his guts, she slapped him viciously on the balls and called him a dirty cheating bastard.

One at a time, Raven showed a few minutes of each video and would drill him for information about the various women. There was an obvious pattern of Jake's unfaithfulness, and getting caught due to carelessness on his part. This usually resulted in the girlfriend dumping him. Sometimes he was able to start up a new relationship on the spot, as with Tonya. Other times he would meet a new girl at a bar where his band was playing.

During this long interrogation session, Raven would suddenly cross-examine him on previous questions he had answered. It was lucky for Jake that he was too afraid to try lying to his Mistress.

When at last she was finished, Jake was covered in sweat and practically hanging from his wrist shackles. Raven released him and as he rubbed his arms to restore the circulation, she pulled his clothes out of her black leather bag.

He frantically tried to pull his clothes on while Raven occasionally struck him with her riding crop. She practically chased him out the front door.

"You'll be back again to try and win back one of your tapes, slave. I know you will," she laughed as she stood in the doorway. Jake was too tired and a bit scared to answer as he limped down the sidewalk to his car.

Driving away from Raven's townhouse and glancing at the dashboard clock, Jake realized that there would barely be time to get home, change clothes, and make it to his gig. Starving, he knew that he'd be stuck eating a supper of bar pretzels once he made it to the club.

Although Raven had said he would be back, he doubted it. He was certain that she would simply give the videos to the women and give them the chance to paddle him, or worse. He knew that some of them would be delighted if given such a chance. No matter what sort of tempting offer his Mistress Raven might make him in the future, he would have to stay away.

12