Jamaican Beauty

Story Info
Jamaican grad student & prof have fun.
1.5k words
4.21
61.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Kent couldn't help but think about his teaching assistant, Opal. Opal is originally from Jamaica. She has a great sense of humor, beautiful sparkling eyes, and is always smiling. Not only did Dr. Kent enjoy Opal's company, but she has a beauty and vivaciousness that Dr. Frank couldn't stop thinking about.

Dr.Kent leaned back in his chair and thought of Opal's looks. Opal is 5'3 and 98 pounds. However, she's no 98 pound weakling. Her wiry muscular frame is wrapped in beautiful chocolate colored skin, that doesn't seem to have an ounce of fat on it. She has very short hair that if it were any shorter would be mere stubble [Opal had shaved her locks off and decided to start her hair "over again"]. Furthermore, Opal's face possesses large liquidy brown eyes, a wide flat nose with large nostrils, and huge fleshy lips. To top it all off, Opal reveals gleaming white teeth in a wonderful gap toothed jack-o-lantern smile.

Luckily, Dr. Kent is confident in his own looks. His muscular body is centered by wash-board abs. His appendages end in large hands and feet. Furthermore, he has sandy-blonde hair, and bluish-green eyes that are set in an attractive pretty boy face.

Dr. Kent figured he would ask Opal out on date. They obviously like each other and he sensed some sexual chemistry between the two of them. At that moment, Opal entered his office.

"Ehhh...Dr. Kent, mahn," Opal said, in her Jamaican accent. "I have these tests corrected for you."

"Now Opal, you know I've told you a hundred times to call me Frank."

"You're right, I keep forgetting," Opal said with a laugh.

"Say Opal, I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight," Frank said.

Opal's eyes lit up and her mouth opened in a wide grin. "Irie! I thought you'd never ask –Frank," Opal giggled.

"Great, we'll go out for dinner. I'll pick you up at 7:00," Frank said.

During the course of dinner conversation, the topic turned to sex. "You know Frank, I like it rough. You know, to be submissive," Opal said.

Frank, shifting his position in the chair a little said, "I think I can accommodate you."

"Ohhh...mahn," Opal said. "You got a funny look in your eye."

"A funny eye sees better," Frank said. "Let's go back to my apartment."

"You got it mahn," Opal said.

When they arrived at Frank's apartment, he locked the door behind them. "I tell you what; why don't we undress together, and we'll both see each other naked for the very first time.

"Excellent idea," Opal said.

They both quickly undress and look at each other. Right away Frank noticed Opal's pretty little black shaved pussy was all ready wet. Moreover, Opal noticed Frank. "Sweet Babylon," Opal cried, as she scoped out Frank's long, think, vein-covered cock. Frank is also shaved, including his ball sac, which featured two large dangling plums.

Frank embraced her. Their lips and tongues came together. His lips are fairly thin and pink; hers are very thick and black; his tongue is pink; hers is purplish-pink. They kiss and their tongues engage in a sexy swordfight.

Frank moves his mouth down to Opal's black bud of a nipple and sucks and flicks his tongue on the hardened protuberance. Opal moans with pleasure. Wanting to reciprocate the pleasure, she moves her own mouth to Frank's erect nipple. The feeling of Opal's big black lips on his nipple is exquisite. However, Frank has more things to attend to.

Before Opal new what was happening, Frank picked her lithe body up and threw her on the bed. Opal landed on her back and Frank grabbed hold of both of Opal's slender black thighs and spread them wide. Frank dove into her black snatch like a man who had been starving. "Sllluurp...sllluurp..."Frank sounded as his mouth covered Opals pussy and sucked up her clit and labia.

"Ahhh...Jeez..." Opal moaned. "You do that so well."

"I'm just getting started," Frank said as he paused and looked up at her.

Frank started to furiously finger fuck her. Starting out with one, then two, and three fingers. He sucked on her hard clit at the same time. "You taste so good," Frank said.

Then Frank rubbed his entire face in Opal's bald pussy, his forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, everything. "Ah, Frank, that's wonderful," Opal sighed as she looked down at him. "I think I'm going to cum all over your face." With that statement Frank increased the intensity of the stimulation, causing Opal's flood gates to open.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Opal hissed as she came all over Frank's face.

Suddenly, Frank grabbed Opal's ankles and pulled her to him so he she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Frank palmed the top of Opal's head with his large hand like it was a basketball.

"Now, give me those fat lips," Frank stated, as pre-cum dripped from his massive tool. Opal encircled the fat head with her huge lips. As soon as she did, Frank, still palming her skull, started to work her small head forward and backward on his cock.

"Pllfflltt...unnh...thppttt..."were the sounds Opal made as drool ran from her mouth. She loved the feeling of total abandonment as Frank reamed her oral cavity with his delicious cock.

"Ahhh...damn," Frank said, breathlessly as he watched Opal's thick lips working their way up and down his thick shaft. Opal's large nostrils flared and she looked up at him with those big puppy dog eyes. He felt like he could do this all day, but there were other delights to be had.

Frank slipped his cock out of Opal's mouth and she gave him that wonderful gap tooth smile. "Now for some fucking," Frank stated. He turned Opal around and entered her from behind.

"That's a tight fit mahn!" Opal said. "But it feels great!"

"You're going for a ride," Frank stated flatly. Frank hooks each of Opal's thin legs with his muscular arms, as Opal reaches back and hooks the back of Frank's arms. Opal is completely off of the ground with Frank's massive pink cock in her pussy and her legs spread wide.

"Ha, ha," Opal laughs in a high pitch, as Frank bounces her up and down on his pole.

"Now I'm going to fuck that sweet black ass of yours," Frank stated, as he set Opal back down on the bed, positioning her on all fours.

"Mahn, I don't know if it's going to fit!" Opal said.

"We'll see," was the only thing Frank said.

Frank lubed up his finger with a concoction of saliva, pre-cum, and pussy juice and slowly inserted it into Opal's tight little asshole. At first her ass clinched around his finger, but then relaxed.

"Mmmm...," feels good Opal cooed.

Now that he felt opal's ass was ready, Frank positioned his huge white glistening cock right at the tiny black opening. They both grunted as the fat mushroom head breached the tight little ring of her ass. Now there are more grunts in unison as Frank pushes his man-meat half way into Opal.

"I think that's all the fahther it's go'in mahn," Opal said.

Frank began to slowly move his half submerged cock back and forth in Opal's ass. "OO...ahhh...," emerged from Opals mouth. Then Frank wiggled his cock in Opal's ass. "Daaang," Opal says in surprise and pleasure, "You're moving your cock like a green snake through a sugar cane field!"

"Time to get down to business," Frank said.

Frank rammed his cock as far as he could into Opal ass. He fucked her like a man possessed. Opal's tiny hands clutched at the bed spread to keep her from falling forward.

"Smack, smack," Frank slapped each cheek of Opals cute little butt. The stinging sensation increased the pleasure.

"Irie, Irie, mahn!" Opal exclaimed.

"Smack,smack," Frank slapped her ass checks again. "You like getting your black ass fucked don't you," Frank said.

"Yes! Yes!" Opal exclaimed. "Fuck me you bastard, yes!" Opal cried out.

Frank fucked her while holding on to her tiny waist with one hand, and playing with her clit with the other. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...I'm cummming," Opal screamed. Opal grimaced in pleasure as she sucked air in and out from between her gapped teeth. The orgasm seemed to rock her whole body as noises sprung forth from her mouth that seemed to come from deep inside her. "Aaaarrrrgghhh!!!!,"

As her orgasm subsided, Frank turned her around. "Jack me off," he said.

Opal opened her mouth and stuck out her little purple-pink tongue and positioned it right at the tip of Frank's cock. One of her little hands cupped his nuts; well the other jacked his cock.

The sight of Opal's little black fingers jacking-off Frank's huge white cock was a turn on for both of them, and more than Frank could take as his cum exploded into Opals open mouth.

"Ahh...yes," Frank exclaimed.

Opal smiled and laughed her charming little laugh as she licked and sucked cum off of Frank spent penis.