Jamaican Honeymoon

Story Info
Honeymooning couple broaden their horizons.
6.2k words
4.16
190k
150
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly and I slogged our luggage through local Jamaican customs, schlepped out of the terminal and found our rental car. In the space of the last week, we'd graduated from State and gotten married. And here we were, less than 24 hours after the wedding, ready to chill out and have fun on our honeymoon.

"I'll load the luggage if you go in search of directions to the bungalow in Negril," I said. Off she went.

We hadn't packed all that much other than shorts, shirts, bathing suits, and sunscreen, having agreed that hauling a lot of clothes to Negril didn't make much sense.

"Who wears all that much in Jamaica?" I'd asked. "Besides, I'm kind of figuring that as newlyweds on our honeymoon we aren't likely to be wearing any clothes at all much of the time. At least, I hope so." She'd punched me, hard, in the arm for that crack.

I'd finished loading the luggage and was lost in thought when I heard my name.

"Earth to Scott!" Carly yelled, with a laugh. I looked up and there she was, waving a map and pointing at the car.

"Smart ass!" I retorted, opening the driver's side door and sliding behind the wheel.

"Yup," she said, "smart as hell and I know you love my ass." Carly leaned toward me and kissed me on the lips.

She was dead right on both counts. I'd always been the smartest person I knew until I'd taken English Lit. I wasn't shy about class participation, but for the first time I'd found another student who was at least as well-prepared in class as I was. In fact, Carly was always just a little bit better prepared, which left me just a little bit annoyed. I'd started hitting the books harder, but she just seemed to have a broader grasp of the subject matter. A couple of weeks into the semester, the Professor had asked us both to stay after class.

"You two are natural leaders," she'd said. "I'd like to ask you to run a study section for the students who are struggling. Say, twice a week for extra credit. Not that either of you need it."

We'd both agreed to take on the challenge, and had worked out some ground rules between us, deciding that one of us would take the lead in alternate classes, while the other would chime in and offer supplemental comments. It was a good arrangement, ensuring that neither of us would be overly burdened with the extra work.

Carly had taken the first class, and I'd had the opportunity to watch her closely and listen to her comments. I'd quickly realized how smart she was. And for the first time, I saw how truly pretty she was. She was 5 feet 2 inches, – perhaps 115 pounds, with a slender, very fit little body and, I guessed, A-cup boobs. Her hair was dark black and straight. She kept it cropped short so it didn't get in her face when she worked out. Her eyes are piercing and grey. When she looked at me, I felt like she was seeing right into my soul. I found that I liked what I saw, and I saw a lot because I couldn't stop looking. Within a month, we were fast friends. By the end of the semester we were dating. And by the end of the year, we realized we were in love. I'd proposed when we were juniors, and we'd set a date for a week after graduation. The wedding had been perfect, and so we'd set off for Jamaica, rented our car, headed west toward Negril. And proceeded to get hopelessly lost. Carly was having none of my usual stubborn male reluctance to stop and ask for help.

"There's a local store. Pull over!" she said. I saluted and pulled the car off the road next to the run-down building she'd pointed towards. I started to get out of the car, but Carly stopped me. "You got us lost in the first place, so I'm getting help," she insisted, opening her passenger door before I could object, and disappearing through the open doorway, above which had been painted "BIG Daddy's" in now-faded maroon paint.

I'd sat for maybe ten minutes when Carly came out of the store, followed by a tall, muscular black man. Carly opened the passenger door and climbed back in the car. To my surprise, her companion did the same.

"Scott, this is Big Daddy," Carly said, making the introduction. "He owns the store and offered to show us the way, isn't that nice of him?"

I turned in the seat. Big Daddy lived up to his name, and had to scrunch down to fit his tall frame into the back seat.

"Pleased to meet you," I said.

"Likewise, my friend," he replied in a soft voice. "You're not far from your bungalow, but it's hard to find, so I thought I'd better show you directly."

I thanked him for his kindness.

"Think nothing of it," he said. "Always glad to help out a young honeymooning couple such as you and Miss Carly, there. Besides, it's not far at all." He was right, it turned out. Following his directions, we pulled up in front of a secluded little cottage overlooking the beach and the ocean. The view was gorgeous.

Before I could stop him, Big Daddy had grabbed our luggage under one arm and carried it into the bungalow. Now embarrassed by his kindness, I thanked him again.

"Can I drive you back to your store?" I asked, but he smiled and shook his head.

"You'd just get lost again and besides, a walk will do me good."

I reached for my wallet to tip him, but he stopped me. "No need, no need. I'm sure you'll find a way to repay me during your stay."

Carly and I set to putting away our clothes, which didn't take long. I checked the refrigerator and found it well stocked with water and various fruit juices, as promised by the rental company. There was rum in one of the cupboards.

"Why don't you make us some rum drinks while I go change?" Carly suggested, heading for the bedroom. I could hear her humming to herself. I made the drinks and had just sat down for a rest, when there was a knock at the door. I started to open the door, when it was abruptly forced inward, knocking me off balance as three large black men barged into the bungalow. I recognized Big Daddy as one of the intruders and moved to confront him.

"What the hell . . ." was as far as I got, when suddenly the air was driven out of my body by a solid punch to the solar plexus delivered by Big Daddy's massive fist. All of a sudden I was on the ground curled into a ball and wheezing and gasping for air.

"You'd best shut the fuck up if you don't want to get seriously hurt, Young Squire," Big Daddy said, leaning down close to my face. It was said without particular malice, more of a statement of fact than a threat. He turned to one of the two other intruders. "Junior, get him up and tied to that chair," he said, pointing to a club chair in the sitting area. "Pops, you go and get the white girl out of the bedroom. Make sure she doesn't scream, but don't hurt her."

The older of the two went to the bedroom, opened the door, and went in, while Junior picked me up like I weighed nothing at all, dropped me onto the chair, and produced some rope. In no time at all, my wrists were secured to the arms of the chair, while my legs were tied to the legs. Junior put a couple of loops around my chest and then surveyed his work.

A moment later Pops came back into the room, pushing an outraged Carly along in front of him. She was struggling to break free, and as soon as she saw Big Daddy, she started yelling. "What in the fuck do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

Big Daddy's response was to give me a backhand to the side of my head that rocked me back into the chair. My ears rang and I saw stars. He turned to Carly and spoke calmly.

"Best listen up, little princess. Me and my friends figure on having some fun with you two honeymooners." he said. "Have no doubt, we will definitely have our fun." Based on the efficient but controlled brutality he had used to take control, I had little doubt at all.

Big Daddy continued. "This is going to happen, little princess, and the only choice you have is about how it's going to happen. If you fight us, we'll put your husband in the hospital and make things painful for you, too. Cooperate, and no harm will come to you. You just might find that you're enjoying yourself."

"Bastard!" Carly spat. Big Daddy's response was to raise his hand as though to hit me again. "Wait, stop! Don't hurt my husband," Carly cried.

"Will you cooperate?" Big Daddy asked.

"Yes," Carly said. "Just don't hit him anymore." She sat down on the couch.

"Now, for some preliminaries," said Big Daddy, as he produced a spliff – a hugely oversized cigarette no doubt full of local marijuana. He wet the spliff between his lips and drew on it, sucking the smoke deep into his lungs. Then he offered it to Carly. She shook her head.

"I don't use drugs, and I don't smoke, either" she said.

"Drugs? Little princess, this is our sacred herb. It frees us from the confusion of this world and opens the doorway to higher consciousness," Big Daddy replied. "No matter. I insist you partake of this offering." With that he sat down next to her on the couch. "Purse your lips and when I blow the smoke to you suck it down into your lungs in one steady draw and hold it there. It will be easy this way."

Big Daddy took the lit end of the spliff and carefully placed it in his mouth and then slowly pushed air through it and out the other, unlit, end. A steady stream of dense smoke poured out and into Carly's mouth as she sucked it in and held it. To my surprise, she didn't cough. She held the smoke for 30 seconds and then exhaled slowly. Big Daddy waited a moment and then again blew the smoke into Carly's mouth. The process was repeated again and again until the spliff had burned down to the point where it could not be safely held in Big Daddy's mouth.

"Drink up," he said, handing Carly the rum drink I had prepared.

"Thanks," she said, and took the drink, taking a long swallow. Big Daddy motioned for her to drink more. This time, she drained the glass. Another spliff was produced and the process was repeated. Carly was more confident with her part, and sucked down more and more of the pungent smoke.

"Girl will be wasted," muttered Pops to no one in particular.

Tied to the chair, I had no way of avoiding the heavy cloud of ganja smoke the filled the room. I realized that my thinking was fuzzy and I felt an out-of-body sense of well-being. Christ! If I was this stoned on second-hand ambient smoke, Carly would have to be incredibly wasted from taking the concentrated output from two big spliffs. I looked closely at my wife. Her pupils were hugely dilated, and she seemed to be in a near-dreamlike trance.

"Go and put on something sexy, little princess," Big Daddy ordered. "Pops, go with her and make sure she does nothing stupid." Carly stood and immediately sat down again. She struggled to stand up, and Pops had to assist. Wasted indeed. Together, they went into the bedroom. They were gone for perhaps 10 minutes. When they came back, Carly was wearing a transparent silk camisole that stopped at her waist and a matching G-string. She was stunning.

"Girl has no muff – nothing there at all," said Pops.

"My parents gave me a laser permanent hair removal treatment as a wedding present," Carly giggled. They paid for my legs, my arms, and my underarms. The salon threw in my pussy for free."

"Come sit in my lap, little princess," Big Daddy ordered. Carly did as she was told, and sat down in his lap. Ever so lightly, Big Daddy started running his fingertips along Carly's neck, and then down her arms. He ran his left hand back up again, repeating the motion, but I realized his right hand was stroking her left thigh, moving ever so slowly up her thigh toward the G-string.

"So tell me, girl, have you ever been with a black man before?" Big Daddy asked. Carly shook her head. "Does your husband satisfy you in bed?"

"Yes," Carly said, "he does."

"Girl, are you sure he makes you feel like you always imagined it would be with a real man?" Big Daddy asked.

"I – he – yes, yes he does!" Carly replied. Was it my imagination, or was there the slightest hesitation in her response?

"You may want us to believe that, little princess, but I think after tonight you'll realize you had no idea what real satisfaction meant." Big Daddy replied. He looked at me at winked. "No, sir, young squire, you can be assured of that. Your white boy dick won't do the trick once your pretty little wife has had a taste of Jamaica's finest!" He laughed and went back to what he was doing to Carly.

I noticed that he had moved his left hand so that he was tracing the outline of Carly's right breast. She shivered when he ran his index finger over her nipple. I could see it was becoming erect from the attention. Big Daddy slid his hand down to the hem of the camisole and then slipped it under and brought it up again to her breasts. This time, he began to openly caress her breasts and nipples. She started to squirm a bit, but did not struggle.

"Take off your top, little princess." It was an instruction from Big Daddy, not a request. Carly did as she was told, leaving only her tiny G-string in place. He caressed her breasts with his left hand and began to lightly pinch the nipples, which were now hard and erect. Then he leaned forward and started to nuzzle Carly's neck and ear. She squirmed under his touch. I could see that he had now slid two fingers of his right hand under the edge of the G-string. Carly stiffened for a moment.

"Please, please stop," she begged. "This has gone far enough."

Big Daddy nodded at Junior, who stepped forward and clouted me with another backhand. My ears rang and my eyes watered and for a moment, my vision went dark.

Big Daddy sighed. "Little miss, stopping ain't going to happen. You fight, the young squire gets hit. You struggle, the young squire gets hit. You tell me to quit, the young squire gets hit. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" he said.

Carly nodded. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

But Big Daddy was clearly annoyed. "Junior, bring me that rum drink and Pops get me another spliff," he commanded. Junior brought the drink over. "Drink this all up, now!" Big Daddy instructed Carly.

She took the glass and drank it in one long draw. I'd deliberately made the drinks extra strong, knowing the fruit juice would hide the strong rum taste and the sugars would get the alcohol into her system. Carly had always been a cheap drunk, and I had known the drink would loosen her inhibitions.

Big Daddy lit the spliff that Pops had produced and again blew the concentrated smoke between Carly's lips as she drew it in. This time, she put her small hand on Big Daddy's cheek to steady him. Without warning, she slid the unlit end of the spliff into her mouth and pressed her lips against his.

Pops and Junior chuckled. "White girl starting to enjoy her Jamaican experience," Pops cackled. I could only watch as the spliff "kiss" was repeated again and again; each time Carly seemed to press her lips harder against Big Daddy's. Then the last of the spliff disappeared into Carly's mouth. She chewed it and swallowed, but didn't break the kiss. I could see that her tongue was in Big Daddy's mouth as she kissed him more and more passionately. His right hand was now entirely under the front of the G-string and he rubbed two fingers over her pussy. She opened her thighs to give him easier access, and he ripped the G-string away. I could see that her pussy lips were glistening with her lubrication, and her clitoris was starting to appear from beneath its protective hood.

Despite her slender figure, Carly had been blessed with a prominent clitoris, and once she was aroused it would engorge and enlarge. She loved having it rubbed and sucked, which usually brought her to an intense orgasm in very little time. Once she started going, she could climax over and over, frequently soaking the sheets with her juices. We used to laugh after making love, because we both got the wet spot – there wasn't much of the sheet that was dry.

By now, Big Daddy had two large fingers inside Carly, finger fucking the entrance to her pussy. "My, my, little princess, you sure don't seem to be hating this," Big Daddy chuckled. Carly placed her small hand over Big Daddy's huge mitt and pressed him against herself. Her hips were making insistent circles on his lap.

"Junior, get over here!" Big Daddy said, and Junior walked over and stood in front of Carly. He pulled off his tee shirt and slipped out of his shorts. His thick black cocked dangled in Carly's face like a snake.

"Best be using your mouth on him, little princess," Big Daddy said.

Carly seemed mesmerized by Junior's cock. She gently took him in her right hand and started stroking the shaft. Junior's cock stiffened under her caresses, and she leaned forward and licked the tip, swirling her tongue around the head. Then she started taking him in her mouth, head bobbing up and down as she lubricated him with her saliva. With each movement, she took more and more in.

"Your husband as big as Junior?" Big Daddy demanded.

"Mmm-mmm," came the mumbled reply. She pulled her head up and held onto Junior's cock. "Junior's just a little longer, but a whole lot thicker," she said and then took Junior back in her mouth.

Big Daddy laughed. "His nickname's Junior because his cock's the runt of the litter. Pops is bigger. They call him Pops because he has a huge pop shot when he cums. And I ain't called Big Daddy for nothing," he smirked. Then he looked at Junior and said, "Time to open her up."

Junior slid Carly out of his lap and got between her legs, rubbing the head of his erection against her wet slit. Then he shifted his weight forward and the head disappeared between her labia. He drew back and I could see that his cock was already wet with her pussy juice. Then he pressed forward again and in one motion slid the entire length of his cock into my wife's pussy.

Carly moaned and then whimpered. "Please, please, my husband . . ." but Junior drew his cock back and slid it in again.

"Don't be worrying about your husband, little princess," Big Daddy said. "He's enjoying the show, ain't you young squire." My erection was tenting my shorts. I couldn't help it.

"I asked you a question," Big Daddy said, "and I want you to answer it. Does it get you hard seeing your pretty little white wife with a big black Jamaican dick in her pussy?"

I nodded, hung my head in shame, and said "Yes."

"Yes, what? Tell your wife." Big Daddy demanded.

"Yes, damn it, it gets me hard seeing my wife fucking a big black Jamaican cock. She's hot as hell," I said grudgingly.

At that, Junior started fucking Carly vigorously. "Girl's tight, but she's loosening up," he said. I could see his thick black cock pumping in and out of Carly's pussy. He was glistening from tip to balls with her juice.

"Oh, God, yes!" Carly moaned. "Fuck me harder." She was fucking Junior back with complete abandon now and had hooked her heels around his thighs, opening herself wider to his thrusts. Then her toes curled tightly. I knew she was starting to cum.

"Oh yes, oh yes, cummming!" she gasped as Junior thrust in and out faster and faster. Suddenly Junior thrust as hard as he could into Carly. I could see his buttocks clenching and he started grunting.

"Cum on, baby, fill my hot pussy!" Carly was lost in her own lust, urging Junior on. His whole body shuddered with the intensity of his climax, and finally he relaxed and slowly withdrew his cock from inside my wife. "Damn fine pussy you married," he said, looking at me.

Carly looked at me and suddenly tears started running down her cheeks. "Oh God, Patrick, I am so sorry. I'm so very sorry. I didn't want to, but I'm so high and it just felt so good. Please forgive me," she sobbed.

Big Daddy burst out laughing. "Forgive? Ain't nothing to forgive. Ain't met a white husband yet who didn't thank me personally for fucking his wife while he watched. And judging from the bulge in his shorts, your husband liked what he saw," Big Daddy snorted. "Am I right, young squire?"

12