Jamaican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers

He started with slow thrust and gradually picked up his tempo. His hands went to my breast and nipples. My mind went to him fucking my pussy.

I was brought back to reality as he fired his cock. The force was so strong that his sperm went down my throat. The next one did the same. I swallowed it quickly. I removed my hand from his cock to push him off. Instead I found my nose his sack. It happened so fast. I was snorting for air as he fired more of his man juice down into my stomach. On the last volley, he let out with a load, "UUuuuuugggghhhh," as he grabbed my head with both hands and held it until he no longer was flexing.

Somehow I was breathing okay through my nose and felt him way in my throat but was not chocking or gagging. I could not believe I had taken a black cock deep throat. I never let my husband fire his sperm into my mouth. What was happening to me?

I was warming up with the knowledge that I did something with a black guy I had not done with my husband and was feeling good about it and it was not nasty. The longer we remained in this position the more I was enjoying it. He seemed to regain his air and he said, "Open wide, and I will pull out fast so you do not get the gag sensation. Just breathe a lot of air and on three, open; one, two, three."

The piece of black meat was out in a flash. I nearly died seeing how much was in my throat. He was still hard.

I felt the table go back into the horizontal position. He walked to the foot, took my legs, lifted them and placed them over his shoulders, placed the cock at my steaming pussy and slowly shoved it in. My eyes bugged open at the awesome feeling my pussy was experiencing. I closed my yes when I felt Charles encase my breast in his warm black hands. He started slow with his thrusting and increased the tempo as he did in my throat. I lasted this time and built with him. He was actually grunting a little on the in shove.

His tempo was picking up and his cock was waking feelings I did not know exist in my pussy. I went for my orgasm faster than I wanted from the feelings his cock was generating.

"Charles cum in me now, I'm ready."

I went into my orgasm, felt his hands clenching my tits harder, heard him start to groan as he stiffened and buried cock so his balls hit my butt. I was humping it fast and hard as I was cumming. My head was thrashing side to side and I was in a constant moan of, "Oh, Oh, Oh..." as the waves of cumming rolled over me.

Some time after his last fire, he lowered my legs and rested on top of me.

After we had recovered our needed air he said, "Let's shower. I will get that oil off."

After the shower where we did not mess I said, "Thanks Charles for an awesome massage. I will never forget it or you."

"I hope you select me again before leaving. Thank you for a lovely mouth to fuck and a very tight pussy for my cock to enjoy."

It was 1:00 PM and as I was walking back to my room in a very weak condition, I heard, "Tanya, Tanya, so sit and tell me. Make me jealous," as she was laughing.

I sat and explained the whole scene. I heard, "That is why my sister and I come here. Our husbands cannot take care of our needs like these studs. They get off and want to sleep. These guys go for hours."

"Here you are, Tanya."

I jumped out of my skin hearing Jack's voice. I made introductions. I lied about many things when he started to ask what I did while he golfed.

I told Heather I would chat with her later as Jack and I went to lunch. Over lunch, he was all talk about his game. Did I dare talk about a black cock in two of my three holes? So, he made bogies and eagles with his white balls, so what?

I had problems concentrating on his chatting while thinking about the black semen leaking out of me. God what did I do? I not only cheated but also let the guy do something I have not let Jack ever do.

We went back to the unit. Jack said he was going to take a nap. I said, "I will sit in the Jacuzzi in our unit to just relax more." If he only knew, it was to take out a little of the soreness that I was feeling.

While in the Jacuzzi, it occurred to me that maybe we could watch a porn movie that had a couple doing 69'ing and then say to Jack, "Honey it is our honeymoon. Let's do that and I will try to drink all of your love juice knowing how much it means to you."


As Jack was sleeping after my much needed and welcomed pussy soak, I scanned the movies available and found several containing 69 action.

After a nice late dinner, we sat in the Jacuzzi on the balcony, listened to the waves, sipped wine, wishing we could afford to do this more often. Jack began messing with my nipples with his arms around me. I said, "Jack, I saw a porn movie listed that I think we should watch it before we get carried away." I would like to do everything to you that the girl does to the person in the porn.

He looked at me as if something might have possessed me but could not figure it out.

I mimicked the girl in the porn. Jack was humping his cock into my mouth. I just had the head in as per our usual way while holding the cock with one hand. When he stiffened and inhaled, I jerked my hand away, opened my mouth further, and let my head fall until my nose was in his nuts. By then the first shot had already landed at the back of my throat and the others following were being fired down my throat.

Jack growled loudly into my pussy as he was clamping me tighter to him than he ever had in the past as his body was experiencing its best cum ever.

I had a nice cum as well and was ready to have my brains fucked out by the guy whose fantasy came true.

I turned and went to kiss him. He turned his head away from me. I was devastated. I just did for him what he had desired for four years and that was the thank you.

I lifted myself from his body, went into the shower and bawled. I went onto the balcony in a robe and looked off into space with a crushed heart.

I decided I needed to talk with someone and wondered if Heather was still awake. I dialed her room from the bedroom. She answered and I could her other voices in the room so I knew she was awake. However, my heart sunk thinking I would not get to go talk with her. I apologized for calling and told her I desired to chat in private and it sounded like another time would be better. She said, "Nonsense, please come to my room."

I dressed in shorts with no panties underneath and a halter-top and combed my wet hair. When I arrived at her room and after she had answered the door, I realized it was the TV.

Heather had a mid-thigh rob on and was all smiles in greeting me. I was sulky and tears began streaming down my cheeks as she approached me to give me a cheek peck.

Instead of following through with the cheek kiss, she wrapped her arms around me and said, "Let it all out and then we will talk about it." Our faces rested on each other shoulders.

As I was shaking from tearing, Heather's hands began to rub my back. I placed my hands on her back holding her close. My tearing slowed down when she was rubbing my butt cheeks and pulling me tighter to her. Her hands then lifted to the center of my back and by then I had settled a lot. She lifted away from me and with a sad look on her face began to gently wipe my tears way and softly stroke the side of my face, pushing my hair back. Her eyes were all over my face. Her right hand index finger came to my lips and lightly moved over them and I heard, "You are so beautiful, Tanya." She then leaned in to kiss me on the lips

I returned the kiss. We broke the kissing and looked deep into each other's eyes. I could see the desire she was having for me and I needed to be wanted at that point in time.

I leaned into her to kiss her. It had been six years since I did that with a girlfriend in high school and I had buried the feelings that I had from those encounters. They all came to the surface in those few seconds.

Heather's lips were moist and delicate. I loved the sensation as blood was rushing to fill out my lower lips.

I opened my mouth to accept Heather's tongue as it desired to play with mine.

We immediately got into a tongue duel.

Our hands went groping for each others breasts. I opened Heather's robe as she was lowering my halter top all the while we were tongue dueling.

When our hands felt skin, we broke the kiss and inhaled and let out with, "Ohooo," from the pleasure. We both felt each other gently as we laid our chins on each others shoulders and worked ourselves up to desiring more than breasts play. My shorts were being soaked from my leaking juices.

We then began to pinch each others nipples, sending erotic feelings from our nipples to our pussies. We were both moaning the feelings we were giving each other.

Heather lowered her mouth, dragging a tongue across my skin to a hard nipple. When she reached it I pulled her tight to me. Her right hand went flat on my stomach and she directed the fingers to my mound. With her tongue and mouth working a nipple and her hand going inside of my shorts and panties I was building to an orgasm knowing as soon as her finger touched the clit, I would erupt.

It happened as I was expecting. I wrapped my arms around her to stabilize myself as my body convulsed on her finger flicking the hard knob. I knew I was gushing a lot. Heather's hands were gliding all over my mound with ease from the pussy lubricant.

When I had settled, she used both hands to slide my shorts and panties down. She broke the nipple attack and dragged her tongue over my skin as it worked its way to the pleasure point. I placed my hands on the side of her head knowing it soon would happen again. She took her time with the tip of her tongue causing me to build more and more the closer she got to the trigger.

As she was nearing it at the top of the slit, she placed both hands on my cheeks and was pulling me tight to her. I could feel the hot lips and warm saliva approaching the nub.

"Ahhhhhhhhaaaaaa," came out of my mouth, not expecting such a jolt of pleasure as the orgasm took over. I grabbed her head tight, she gripped my cheeks tight as she sucked the nub into her warm, wet mouth and flick it continuously. The waves of pleasure kept rolling over me.

Heather then relented, when I was panting and begging, "Please no more, please let me eat you, please Heather."

Heather released her hold on me and stood. Our mouth's connected and I tasted my juices on her lips.

I lowered my mouth to a nipple and tortured it as Heather did mine and then dragged my tongue over her skin as she had done to me. I smelled her aroused sex and felt the warmth of her pussy lifting to my face.

When I reached her gash I made a pointed tongue and started at the top and dragged it down across her trigger as she grabbed my head to hold it at the point of most pleasure. I used my tongue to spread her pussy lips further apart. It was so wet from her leakage. The taste brought back pleasant memories from so many years ago.

I continued the licking of her gash as she was shaking in her orgasm. He clit was as hard as a peanut.

I then sucked the hard little knob in to my mouth, flicked it with my tongue then made the decision to insert two fingers into her wet, steaming love canal.

I searched deep inside of Heather's pussy with my fingers to find the magic g-spot. Heather moaned as a finger moved over it.

I massage the area with interest, flicked her clit faster and harder causing her to pull me tighter to her as she erupted with her orgasm oozing juices from her pussy with her pussy walls gripping and squeezing my fingers. I heard, "Oh my god, Tanya, you can eat me anytime you want. This is awesome, oh my god babe. Hold on sweetie, I, I, I'm Ohhhhhoooo god yeah."

By then her juices were running down my hand, over the wrist on their way to my elbow. I was feeling good knowing I could yet turn a person of my gender on so much.

When Heather had settled, I stood and we kissed along with pressing our sensitive nipples into each other.

When we broke the kiss we looked each other in the eyes, went wow, and giggled. Heather said, "Isn't cumming the greatest thing mother-nature invented?"

Heather then asked me why I desired to chat. I began to bawl again but not as hard as my tale came out. She was brushing my hair all the time I was talking.

I heard, "Jill"s's husband is the same way. Guys are strange animals. I read some place over 50% of the guys do not like to taste their own cum but they all want us to swallow. Weird isn't it?"

I nodded my head and then said, "Wow so my guy is in that group that won't. I thought all guys would love to kiss afterwards to show their affection and appreciation. Heather you are a godsend in many ways. I just wished you had a cock to take care of another need I have."

"I might be able to assist you there Tanya."

Heather disappeared into the bathroom and reappeared with a black cock in a harness. My eyes bugged out at it looking so real like.

She walked to the bed, smiled at me, and then asked, "Interested?"

"I, I, Oh God yes, it is so life like."

"Get into doggy hon, place a pillow under you tummy, and then after I have it in, lower yourself."

I did as Heather suggested. She began with long and slow movements. I was startled by awesome feelings I had never experienced. "My God Tanya a real cock has never given me these feelings; they are awesome." I was humping my hips for more action.

"I know hon, close your eyes and picture one of the guys from the book doing you. Just focus on a black guy fucking your brains out."

I followed Heather's suggestion and the result was one of the better cums of my life, and definitely better than Jack has ever done recently for me.

Heather was lying next to me when I opened my eyes with the biggest grin. The dildo was still in me. I pictured in my brain what I must look like with my ass in the air and black dildo partly impaled in me. I started to laugh, the toy flew out and she roared harder.

She started to stroke my hair again and said, "Drop by anytime hon. Jill and I both would like to get it on together with you. If that does not interest you, maybe you and I could play some more before you go home. Oh and if you want me and a black guy at the same time come back and we can select the guy together and have fun here in the unit anytime the guy is available. "

"These guys don't get paid much in wages but do good in tips and lots of pussy; same with the girls.

"Get a girl for Jack and a guy for you and have a foursome in your unit. Tanya, once in awhile some of these girls will get a guy off in their pussy making sure he is on his back, and then go to a 69 so he has to look at her leaking hole. She will clean his cock and get him hard again. Many times, he cannot hold out and cleans her up then lapping his nut juice and her cum from the playpen. Think about it. I would be happy to do that if you think it might work but to be honest many of the black girls in the book are better at it. Now you have some options."

I lunged into Heather, kissed her and said, "I'd better get back and we will definitely play and talk more. Thanks for everything."

I dressed; we kissed deep and felt each other's crotch before I went feeling good back to the room. Jack was still sprawled out where I had left him.

I woke with Jack humping my butt with his morning problem.

I turned to him, "Good morning."

"Hi love. Can I get take care of my hard-on by fucking your tits?"

"Sure hon."

This was not an unusual request. I closed my eyes since his semen can go all over, depending.

He grunted and I felt the warm stuff between my boobs. He collapsed on top of me as usual with my arms around his back.

When he recovered, he lifted to his knees, scooted down, and started to lick my navel. I opened my eyes then as he was dragging his tongue towards the semen. The closer he got the more my eyes opened. He dragged his tongue through it, took it into his mouth and repeated the move starting at my navel. Blood was rushing to my pussy and my nips were getting hard. Was he going to repeat it? He did and my hands went to my nipples to pinch them. On the third pass, he stopped at the semen, licked it all up, and with his eyes closed lowered himself to my lips. Instead of me turning my head as he did on me, I grabbed his head, we smashed our mouths together and tongued dueled until we were out of breath.

He was rock hard again. I whispered, "Fuck me doggy please Jack."

He moved off, I knelt, he shoved in, I grabbed a pillow and placed it under me, lowered my belly to it, closed my eyes and waited. As soon as he started to fuck me, the feelings that Heather had given me were there. I grabbed the sheets, made a fist as the feeling of a horrendous cum was building. When it hit I screamed and my pussy clamped tight on Jack's cock, intensify the feeling setting off another wave. I never heard such a loud growl emit from his mouth.

He collapsed and was soaking wet with perspiration and panting as if he had done a marathon. I was so content and my pussy was still having spasms on his cock.

When he recovered, he turned his face to me and said, "Tanya last night that was the best cum for me ever. It took all the power out of me. I am sorry I did not take care of you. I promise it will not happen again. We should have taken a honeymoon when we were married. Things are happening that are taking me by surprise. I love you."

"I love you to Jack," as I went in to kiss him.

No way was I going to tell him about my last twenty-four hours.

We showered, had some brunch and then sat and were sipping coffee on the veranda when I noticed Jack taking many looks at a black girl in a bikini raking up the fallen leaves. She had a model's body. I did not fault him from looking.

He excused himself to go for another round of golf. I mentioned I would sip on more coffee. I was now picturing eating the girl raking the leaves. I jumped out of my skin hearing, "Hi hon. Are things looking better?"

I smiled back and said, "Yes very much. Doesn't she have a beautiful body?"

"Yes she does Tanya. Her name is Janet. Would you like to get to know her?"

"My God yes Heather but..."

"Leave it to me sweetie. How about coming to my unit at 1:30PM? I am sure she will be available."

"Heather you sure know your way around this place. I am wet thinking of us together already."

"Good hon, I was hoping we could play some more. I am so comfy around you not to mention you taste delicious also. Tanya shall I invite a black guy and you can watch him do Janet and me to get you warmed up?"

"My God Heather, that would be better than porn."

"Now you see why we come here often."

"Jill has a new girlfriend also. I will ask her if she would like to bring her to the party."

A word that Heather said got my attention and that was, "Girlfriend."

Was I Heather's girlfriend?

"Awesome Heather, I have never been to an orgy before. You know, I caught Jack taking quick glances at Janet. I was thinking about what you had suggested. I need to figure something out to see if he would do a foursome."

"Let's put our brains together. I think we can manage something. See you later, hon."

"Bye Heather."

I sipped my coffee and watched Heather walk over to Janet. I saw Janet look at me. I nearly died. Janet smiled and shook her head up and down. When Heather left, Janet would take quick glances at me and smile. I needed to leave. I was soaking myself.

I went to my room, put on a bikini and went to the balcony to sit in the Jacuzzi trying to develop a plan where Janet and Jack would be getting it on.

It dawned on me. I would host a party. Making sure Janet was here to get Jack horny I guess I would need to talk with Heather about her having guy that Jack would see me with flirting with.

Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers