Jamaican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
78 Followers

It was time to go to Heather's unit. Janet was there all smiles as well as Jill and her girlfriend Rebecca when I arrived.

Heather had invited a black guy by the name of Leroy to let me watch him do her. It was awesome being so close and smelling a room filled with odors of pure raw sex. Particularly after Leroy made his deposit into Heather and as it leaked from her. Leroy asked me if I was interested in cleaning him up after making his deposit into Heather. I knelt in front of his lady pleasure, cleaned him and in the process it expanded. He then used it on Jill.

Heather and I 69'Ed after Leroy left his calling card in Heather to make her feel good. I masturbated watching Leroy fucking Heather so had a lot of nectar leaking from me.

We all sampled each other and had a great afternoon.

I then asked Heather about my idea of a party. She said that would be a good way for people to feel relaxed and with a Jacuzzi on the deck to show lots of skin. She said for me to introduce us as friends I met at the pool sunning the last couple of days. She also suggested the next night so there would be lots of time to connect in the next few days. She indicated she would check with Jill to see if see wanted to bring a guy or gal or come alone or not at all and would get back to me.

I went back to the unit feeling light as a feather after having four cums from four different girls.

I was dressed hot looking for Jack to keep his hormones awake. During dinner, which we ordered in by the way, I mentioned to him that I was going to host a little cocktail party and I invited girls I met sunning and asked them to bring along dates so that we could continue the friendship after we left, maybe to hook up again in the future.

He was more interested to talk the awesome course and greens. I did not push anything but asked him to try to be back by 4:30 PM

He went to watch TV and I decided to walk to Heather's and offer another suggestion. She was delighted to see me when she opened the door.

"What a pleasant surprise Tanya."

"Heather can you get Janet a date so it will not look so obvious she is alone?"

"Yes of course I can."

"Also then these guys will know not to make a scene because of jealousy, right?"

"No problem Tanya. They do this often and are good at it."

"I'd better get back. Thanks for helping me out."

"Do you need to leave? I was hoping you would stay and play."

"I am out of power after this afternoon. That was awesome. I am wet just thinking about Jack looking into Janet's wet pussy after he makes a deposit to see what he does."

"Me too; I wonder if he will talk you into swinging or if he will cheat."

"That is why I am going back to see if I can drop subtle hints to swing. Maybe I should mention that we have been invited to a swinger's party to see how he reacts.

"Splendid approach Tanya. We can get that going quickly then. Let me know his reaction as soon as you can."

"On second thought I will wait until after the cocktail party. He will be more receptive then. His hormones will be doing the thinking for him by then."

"Does that mean we can play?"

"I'd better get back and just get into lighter topics like asking him if he noticed the girl raking leaves."

We kissed and groped a little before I left.

Jack was into golf on the TV.

"Hon did you notice the black girl raking the leaves this morning?"

"Ah-huh, a little."

"I think she has an awesome body. Don't you?"

"Ah-huh."

"Did you want to get it on with her?"

"Ah-huh."

"Can I watch you getting it on with her?"

"Ah-huh."

I sat there smiling at him not even aware of his answers.

"Want to take a walk on the beach with me."

"Nah."

I looked out towards the beach and there were people walking it, some swimming and others who appeared to be lovers looking into each other's eyes on a blanket.

"See you later Jack."

"Ah-huh."

Fifteen minutes into the walk, half the time my feet in water and half not with the small waves, I was startled by a voice that said, "Hey babe you are walking like your mind is miles from here. Where's your boyfriend?"

I looked in the direction of the voice and two black males were working on a fishing net. Since they were in uniform and killing time I walked over to them and said, "Husband is watching TV and by now probably asleep."

"Too bad you are married. We would invite you to town later and show you a good time. First time here for you?"

"Yeah."

"Many couples return; seems like island air attracts people."

"Yes, it has some magnet powers it seems. Are you fishing for the resort or personal?"

"Personal. We will sell these little fishies to the fisherman for bait in the morning."

"By the way I am Paul and this is my brother Rick, and you are?"

"Tanya."

"Well Tanya have you ever seen people use this kind of net to fish."

"No Paul, may I watch?"

"Sure and if you don't mind holding fish you can help us get them into these coolers then as fast as we can after pulling the net so they have a better chance of surviving."

"Okay. I am not afraid of fish."

I watched them go into the water and toss something. I asked what it was it that they tossed and they said, "Cat food. It brings the fish in. They eat. We toss the net over them."

I helped them pick up the fish after the shook them out of the net. They asked me if I minded tossing the food saying it would save them time. They told me every time they tossed the net, I should toss food either up or down from them about two picnic tables in length away from them.

We were getting into a pattern and Rick said, "Babe you are bringing us fantastic catches. They must love the smell of your hands on that food. We will be done in no time tonight. Hope you drop by again to bless us with you looks, charm, good nature, and that lucky charm."

Paul said, "Tanya would you be interested in learning how to toss the net? We have our quota and have time to teach you. If you get it down we will bring an extra net just in case you bless us again with your presence."

"Yeah, that would be awesome. I will be the only one in my circle of friends that can do that then."

"Well stand here and watch Rick. He will make a couple of tosses then I will. Then we will let you practice and guide you in the refinements."

I watched intently as they both demonstrated gathering the net, holding it with your teeth, making the swing so the net opens and holding onto the rope to pull it back.

On my first try, they almost did everything. They stepped back and said, "Fling it."

I forgot to open my mouth and the weight pulled me face first in the water.

I felt my breast being cupped and being lifted up out of the water, spitting and coughing.

When I was okay but all wet, I heard, "That would have been a perfect toss if you had opened your mouth."

It was Rick standing behind me, so assumed it was he that used his hands on my breasts to pull me up. I started to look at these guys differently. I notice Paul taking quick glances at my chest and then I realized being wet my nipples were showing nicely as the fabric clung to my skin.

"Okay try again."

After my third attempt with at least getting my mouth to open in time, Rick stepped in behind me right before I prepared to wind up to toss, placed his hands on my arms and his cock into my butt, and said, "I will guide you through this toss. Get the feel of the weight of the net wanting to leave your hand, and make you arc higher. I will say now when to open your mouth and fingers at the same time and will make sure your arms are moving to make a nice arc.

I had problems concentrating feeling his cock in the crack of my butt but managed. It was a perfect cast. He then told me to bring the net back and to do it again and Paul would do the same.

Well everything was the same even the cock in my butt.

"Okay my turn," came from Rick. When he placed his hands on mine he asked, "Ever date a black guy, Tanya?"

I froze, my nips got hard, blood rushed to my pussy, my heart started to beat fast and I was speechless.

Rick broke the spell by saying, "If not you should try us before leaving the island."

His cock in my butt crack and his aftershave and the soft voice and hands were melting me.

"Charles gave me a massage this morning in the spa."

"I bet you are ready for another massage now. Am I right Tanya? Let's us three go over there behind the tree line and let Paul and I give you that massage you are in desperate need of"

I wanted to run and not. Here was my chance for two black cocks from two good-looking guys. Let's make this a good cast Tanya and then we will send you home feeling better than this morning.

I went through the motion but my brain was on black cock.

I know longer felt guilty about cheating. The days to get black cock were fewer.

We walked back into the trees where there was a sandy spot. They picked up a blanket on our way in. They spread it and then four hands and two mouths were all over me. My brain was overwhelmed from all the pleasure points being turned on simultaneously by their hands and mouths. I was a pawn in there hands, uttered soft moans.

I felt them stripping me and fingers and mouths were all over my body.

Paul stood behind me and fed his cock into my love canal, placed his hands on my breast reaching around to my front while Rick knelt to suck and flick my clit. I went sailing with the tongue action and breasts mauling.

I heard from Paul, "Cum for us babe; make yourself feel good all over."

I soon had my cum.

When I recovered Paul and Rick switched places and it was repeated. Rick was saying, "Awesome tits babe just awesome and that pussy is so tight. You should sell it. Let me market it."

Rick was fucking me hard then and massaging my breasts. Picturing two black guys making me feel good at the same time sent me over the edge.

They had me lie on my back after my second cum. They then each laid aside of me, each sucking a breast and each having a finger in my pussy, fucking me in unison. I was cumming in no time.

I heard, "Rick you take bottom," from Paul."

"I was half out of it when Paul said, "Tanya, get up and face Rick. Straddle his body. Slip back and I will feed his cock into your pussy."

I did as Paul suggested. I heard again from Paul, "Fuck Rick slow Tanya, nice and slow. Enjoy that black meat. Don't get him too excited where he wants to fire."

All the time Paul was talking he was reaching around to my clit, massaging it a little, and collecting juices and running his hands up and down the crack of my butt, making sure he was going over the anal ring. I wanted him to shove a finger into it. My humping was picking up. I then felt Paul's thumb at my anal ring. "Yes Paul shove it in."

A hand went over my mouth as I arched to let out a scream. It was not his thumb it was his cock.

No one moved until I made the first move. I felt so stuffed and slutty at the same time. I watched this in porn. The girls seemed to enjoy it and I decided I would give it a try. I began slow movements and discovered I liked it after the initial pain wore off.

They both delivered their stringy, sticky baby making stuff deep into me. I sailed with the pleasure of being desired as the guys moaned and groaned as they stiffened to unload their stuff.

Paul pulled out of me slowly and said, "You sure have a sweet ass Tanya. You stay that way so Rick and I can switch. You are broken in now. This next ride will take you to places you have never been before.

He was right. All sense of pain was gone and I was being used as a black guy's sperm receptacle. My moans of pleasure had to be turning them on as their tempo increased. Rick fired first, pulling me tight to him pushing his balls into my thighs as he stiffened and fired, flexing his cock with each delivery of hot sperm deep into my dark tunnel.

Paul fired next, nearly pulling my nipples from my breasts as he stiffened and made his delivery deep into my cervix.

When I had settled the guys actually dressed me. They were moving me around like a wet rag.

They said, "We will walk with you in the water and hold onto you. We will get into water so it gets to your navel and it will clean you up as you walk along. Then you walk on the beach and we will walk in the knee-deep water. Then before going to your unit get wet all over and use the excuse you forgot you swim suit.

When we reached the path to the unit I heard, "Hope you will go fishing with us again. We hope you enjoyed our massage and desire more."

As I entered the unit, Jack was snoring right where he was when I left. I went to the bathroom to soak in the tub and clear the fog of what had hit me so fast and hard.

The phone rang. I picked it up quick so it would not wake Jack. It was Heather. I told Heather about my on the beach encounter after she told me, Janet would bring a date and Jill would bring her girlfriend. She laughed and said, "Tanya you are lucky there was not three of them. You would still be there and every orifice would have a cock. Try it before going home."

We talked in generalities until I heard Jack calling for me. I yelled to him I was in the tub relaxing. He said, "Night hon, I am, going to hit the sack."

I laid back and brought myself to a cum, picturing what Heather had said.

I woke up at 10AM the day of the cocktail party. Jack was not in bed. I went to the kitchen and on the refrigerator a big note, "Early Tee time so will be home by 2PM for the cocktail party. I arranged with the resort to send food for eight people for 4:30PM with an assortment of liquors and mixes.

Jack made it by 2:30PM and I filled him in on the people coming. I told him Heather asked if she could bring Janet and her date because they had already made plans for later. "Janet is the girl that was raking leaves yesterday; the one that you would not mind getting into the sack."

"Why did you make that statement?'

"Well you told me that last night. You also told me she had a hot body. You also told me I could watch you getting it on with her if I wanted. Are you going to deny it now?"

He stood looking dazed and then said, "Did I talk in my sleep?"

"No sweetie, you were on the couch last night telling me."

"I swear no more golfing. The sun must be frying my brain"

"Well now are you going to stand there and tell me if the opportunity presented itself and it was okay be me you would not take her to bed after what you said last night."

"Damn Tanya let's drop the subject. It won't happen and yes I like to look at beautiful bodies."

"Would you get mad if I flirted with a black guy?"

"Jeez Tanya let's get ready and forget this."

"One of the girls at school told me her husband gets turned on watching a black guy doing her. Would you? I know when we are watching porn you get extra hard seeing a white chick getting black meat."

"Yes Tanya it is a real turn on for most guys but in reality most white girls are not into it."

"Maybe we should experiment Jack for the heck of it so we can laugh about it when we reminisce about our honeymoon. I wonder how many other white couple can say they tried. But I would only agree to the experiment if we both are in the same room and it was happening at the same time."

"Tanya the sun has gotten to your brain also. I think we should stay out of it for a day or so."

"Are you suggesting we spend the time in bed together and you replace my body with Janet as you are fucking me and I should think about one of these black studs doing me?"

Just then, the buzzer rang. The food and liquor was arriving.

Nothing more was said as we looked everything over before signing the bill.

People began arriving and I made the introductions. We girls did the cheek-to-cheek kiss. The guys paired up and we girls paired up talking about future vacations, plans and trips. Janet asked if it was okay to us the Jacuzzi on the deck. I winked and said of course, escorted her to the bedroom to place her clothes and to get a towel. Before leaving the bedroom, we held each other and got hot with some tonguing. I then said, "Good luck firing up his hormones." Janet was hot in the thong and top that covered her nipples only. All the guys' eyes followed her to the Jacuzzi. We other girls grinned.

It became very obvious early that Jack was having difficulties staying focused with chatting with the guys as his head drifted to Janet.

Janet's escort Henry walked to get some additional food and a drink and joined us ladies by sitting next to me. Henry was thirty maybe, lean at his six feet and one-hundred and seventy pounds and a smile that relaxed a person instantly. He showed a lot of self-confidence but not arrogant.

Heather's escort Frank then did the same soon after. He was equally handsome. Heather had good taste in selecting the guys unless Janet chose hers.

Jack followed Frank to the food but turned and headed to the bedroom, soon coming out in boxer-type, swim trunks.

We kept up our conversation but we all knew Jack was taking the bait.

Jack sat opposite of Janet. I was sandwiched between two gods. Jill decided to go ask the two in the Jacuzzi if they wanted any food or drinks. She came back grinning and prepared a little tray and drinks and took it to them.

When I wanted to refresh my drink and take a peek at my husband, Frank said he would take a look and fill me in. He came back grinning and said, "I'd bet a million her foot has him steel hard. His face is showing signs of grimacing. She might even get him off. She just loves that power she has. Tanya just to warn you there is not another woman that we are aware of, on the island that can give head like her."

Jill and her girlfriend gave us hugs, kisses and thanked us for the invitation but ignored the lovebirds in the Jacuzzi so as not to interrupt a good thing going maybe as they left.

The sex talk amongst the rest of us about happenings at swinger parties had me soaked. The guys both hinted at me sampling them in the spa and mentioned that I could have up to three with me. Heather was grinning and agreeing it was a very good massage.

Janet was the first to come in from the Jacuzzi. She must have given some sign to Heather that she had succeeded in her efforts.

Heather said, "Be careful Tanya. Jack will ride you hard tonight picturing doing Janet. It will be your chance to bring him to swinging."

Soon Janet was joining us and since Jack had not appeared yet said, "Mold him right tonight Tanya. He will never be more pliable."

We grinned and I said, "Thanks Janet."

Jack joined us and had a difficult time staying focused on anything but Janet.

It was 6:30PM and they stood up to leave for dinner. The double cheek kissed Jack received from Janet was hilarious. Jack had a tent forming.

When we were alone Jack said, "Awesome friends you made by the pool Tanya and they have awesome friends."

"Yeah I agree with you. Janet sure has a perfect figure doesn't she?"

"She sure has Tanya. Girls desire to have a body like hers and guys desire to put a cock into them."

"Would you like to put your cock into Janet Jack?"

"Yes Tanya she has a Playgirl body. I guess Mother Nature has something going for it by beauty attracting attention."

"Well what about dinner, in or out?"

"Let's order in."

"Okay, I will get the menu and place and order."

When I hung up the phone, Jack asked, "Either one of those guys get you horny? They were sitting close to you I noticed."

"As a matter of fact they did Jack. I was soaked from listening to them. They both hinted that we should swing to add spice to our sex life."

"Of the two who would be your first pick?"

"For me it would be a toss up as far as being sweet guys for a fuck. Now if I could find out the size of the pussy pleaser they have, then that would narrow the field."

Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
78 Followers