Jamaican Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
john477
john477
3 Followers

He sighed deeply as he looked over my body glistening in the moonlight. I wore diamonds and heels, and Tim said that he could not tell which sparkled more, the stones or my eyes. He moved in and kissed my neck, sucking on my damp skin as another number began. He pulled me in closer, if that was possible, pressing my body hard up against his. We swayed with the music because we were too close to do anything else. I reached down and fitted his burgeoning cock between my legs. My nether lips were puffy and soaked with need as they closed around him. As we swayed his shaft slid across my clit and the head played about my vaginal lips, making me moan. Bending slightly, I was able to suck his nipple into my mouth, which satisfied me for the time being. When the song came to an end, he asked if there was anything special I wanted to do before he fucked me. I thought for a moment and said, "Yes, I want you in my mouth."

I sat him on the edge of the table and pulled a chair up between his legs. To begin with, I buried my nose in his pubic hair, so I could take in the man smell I was so fond of. It was strong, and I drew in deeply, savoring it. In one hand I gathered his balls, feeling their fullness. I put my middle finger on that sensitive place just behind them. I wrapped the fingers of my other hand around his shaft. His cock was fully erect, and I loved the feel of its silky hardness. I pressed gently, massaging the sensitive spot, and his cock pulsed in my hand. Most of all, I wanted to taste him. I expected the taste to be strong and was not disappointed as I sucked the head between my lips and swirled my head around it. Then I licked the entire shaft, taking in the salty taste of his sweat and lubricating it with my saliva. I looked up into his eyes and slowly went down on him, taking the entire length into my mouth all the way back into my throat. His eyes sparkled, and he groaned his pleasure.

With his fingers in my hair, he regulated my pace as I began the rhythm that I intended to end with a mouthful of his cum. He pushed one foot between my legs and brought his big toe up against my clit, it in time with my strokes. He was breathing deeply now, and I wanted to bring him off, but he kept holding me back. Not to be denied, I sucked harder, squeezing his scrotum and massaging that sensitive place. I felt his balls tighten and heard him cry, "Oh, baby!" as he began to come. I pulled my mouth back so I could catch it on my tongue while stroking him quickly with my hand. He squirted cum into my mouth, and some of it splashed on my lips and dripped down onto my breasts. I stroked the shaft until he stopped pulsing. I licked my lips and swallowed every salty sweet drop. He brought me up to my feet to kiss me again. As he rubbed the semen into my breasts, he smiled and said, "That was wonderful, but it may be a while before I can give you the fucking I promised." About that time, the band started playing something faster that gave me an idea.

I put him in the chair and asked if he remembered asking me on the phone if I would dance for him. He smiled, remembering the conversation. I stepped up onto the table, wearing only my high heels and amethysts, and picked up the beat. Swaying from side to side, my 36C breasts were the first things to command his attention. I was surprised at what all I could make them do, but he was entranced. I worked the table like the runway in a strip club. I'd move toward him; he would reach out to touch me, and I would pull back out of his reach. I enjoyed dancing, but it had been a few years since I had danced to please a man, and I had never done so when I was naked.

But it came back quickly. I looked down and noticed I was having the intended effect, as his phallus rose sharply. I stepped up to him, holding my breasts out and allowing him to lick each one briefly before stepping out of reach again. His eyes sparkled with pleasure as he licked his lips, tasting the sweat and his cum. Really getting into it, I danced up to the edge of table and let him kiss only my shoe. By this time, his cock was rigid. I went into a pelvic grind, which exposed my deeply aroused sex, and this about did him in. Sliding two fingers into my pussy, I gave him another little taste before moving away. Turning away, I was intent on making my ass swing becomingly when he grabbed my hips and buried his face in my bottom, impaling my anus with his tongue. As he rimmed me, I surrendered and invited him up on the table.

For a man who had come only 5 minutes before, he was insatiable. He wanted everything! He invaded my mouth with his tongue and then moved down to my neck, sucking and biting me. Instead of being hurt, I was further aroused. Instead of protecting my sensitive breasts, I offered him one, which he immediately sucked in deeply, biting and pulling harshly on the nipple. Arching my back into him and rubbing my steaming pussy against his leg, I implored him to take me. He said, "Take whatever position you like, but do it quickly!"

I lay down on the table with my legs spread wide. He stood above me with his rampant cock standing out proudly. The tip glistened in the moonlight, and a drop of pre-cum dripped onto my belly. Then he got down on his knees and pulled my thighs roughly, jamming his cock in to the hilt. The suddenness of his mounting forced the air from my lungs but I cried out in pleasure as an orgasm took me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling his cock in deeper. He gathered me in his arms and began to pound my pussy. To my surprise, I cried for him to fuck me faster. "More, baby... That's it...That's it... Give it to me, baby! I began coming again as our bellies slapped together. The angle of his shaft was catching my clit as his cock dived into my engorged pussy and my orgasm continued apace. I began calling him again, this time encouraging him to let go. "Come for me baby... Come for me... Yes, come for me." He cried my name as he came, his orgasm stiffening his entire body and forcing the air from mine.

He did not think to release the pressure until I asked him to, and he continued to lie on top of me, supporting his weight with his arms. Our bodies remained connected as our sexes continued to pulse around each other. Even on the open water, the air was heavy with the pungent smell of sex. I remember looking up at the stars and thinking it did not get any better than this.

We dressed and made our way back to the bungalow. We had to leave in the morning, so we lingered long into the night. We talked about many things. In between, we made love as only two people in love can: sweetly...considerately...soaring to new heights. As I drifted off in the arms of my lover I thought,Yes, it does get better. It is better when you are in love...

john477
john477
3 Followers
12