Jambalaya

Story Info
Bayou mama seduces son and daughter.
6.7k words
4.33
92.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come from a small town an hour and a half northeast of New Orleans. Mama is half French and half Native American. She has long straight black hair and black eyes, and with prominent cheekbones and full lips, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Well, except for my sister Claire, who is a year older than me and looks like a younger version of Mama. Papa is a redheaded Cajun with a temperament to match. I tend to favor him in looks and personality.

Mama and Papa met in their senior year of high school and started dating immediately. They were hot and heavy for each other. They had sex whenever they could, often in the backseat of Papa's car. Not long after they started dating Mama became pregnant with Claire. Papa dropped out of high school and got a job as a car mechanic.

Mama and Papa began having problems right away. They are both passionate people, which can lead to fireworks in the bedroom but trouble when tempers flare. As a result they were either fucking or fighting, or sometimes both. Papa and his blond half-brother Jacques started an auto body repair shop. Papa put all his attention into trying to get his fledgling business going, Mama felt neglected and her eyes started straying. Soon her pussy strayed as well. She'd dated Jacques before she dating Papa in high school, so she turned to him. Apparently Jacques couldn't say no and they began fucking that very moment.

As it later turned out, Uncle Jacques was secretly taking money from the auto body repair business to pay gambling debts. He fucked Mama while fucking over Papa. Mama claims to have not known of Jacques' larceny.

At one point Mama threw Papa out because a phone psychic assured her he was banging his office manager, which is a case of the pot calling the kettle black if there ever was one. I present to the jury Exhibit A, a video recording of Mama riding Uncle Jacques' cock. Notice the date stamp. 11-28-09. Two days before Mama accused Papa of infidelity.

After Papa moved out, Uncle Jacques moved in. All he and Mama did was have sex. Nine months later his wife got pregnant and begged him to come back. Mama asked Papa to come home. They were back to their old fuck-and-fight ways before the sun had even set that first day.

Eventually, Papa found out Jacques 1) had been embezzling from their business and 2) was Remy's father, since auburn-haired Papa could not have sired a tow-headed child. You could hear Papa screaming across the bayou. "Whore! Slut! With the man you know I hate!" He was moving out "for good this time." That was a month ago.

I could have told Papa Mama was banging his half-brother. I had seen them coupling often enough. Once in a while she even brought a girlfriend to the mix. I would watch them through a hole I made in the wall separating her and Papa's room from mine, a hole that contained a little camera with a line to my computer. I had installed a bug on the lamp on Mama's nightstand, so I got them in full video and audio. That's how we roll in the 21st Century.

Watching Mama screw Papa and later, his brother, I spanked my monkey. A lot. How could I not? My dick was almost always hard. I don't know if it was the water or what but the adults in my parish couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Or me. Aunt Eliza gave me my first blowjob at her engagement dinner last month. Her new husband later caught my eye and stared hard before laughing. He winked at me. What the hell did that mean? I didn't know.

Since the split Mama had not bedded anyone as far as I could tell. She didn't bring anyone home and she never went out on dates. She continued to fingerbang her pussy a lot, though. One time I heard her cry out my name when she climaxed after a thoroughly exhausting masturbating session. Spawning a renewed hunger deep in my loins for the forbidden fruit of my fantasies, my mother.

You bet your ass I fantasized about making love to Mama. Sucking on her breasts. Eating her pussy. Kneeling between her open legs and sliding my dick in to the hilt. Making love to her in as many different positions as we could imagine. Sawing back and forth until wild orgasms rocked our worlds.

At the moment I was watching Mama pump breast milk pump. Even though it had been 18 years since the birth of her last child, me, she continued lactating. She donated her milk to a local women's charity.

She held up her spare breast to her mouth, looked at me and licked. She looked at me, which meant she knew I was watching her.

"Claude, would you come here?" Mama called softly. So she knew I'd bugged her room as well. This could not end well. If Papa found out, I was a dead man. I had to play it cool with Mama and placate her in every way possible.

I padded into Mama's bedroom. Her long dark hair spilled over her shoulders. She was wearing only her red flannel robe. Seeing her bare breast did something wicked to me.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

She patted a spot next to her on the bed. "Come sit by me," she said. "We never talk anymore. Besides," she added, pulling the other side of her bathrobe aside to reveal her right breast, "I have something you might like to suck on."

Sweet Jesus, did she. Mama had great breasts. I knew them well from hours of video surveillance. I wanted to suck on her titties but it was purely sexual, I think. I don't know and I don't care. I had to admit, the thought of nursing at Mama's C-cups made me hot.

Even though at least 15 years or so had passed since I last tasted her sweet mother's milk, I still remembered the pleasure of suckling at her tit. Of lying in her warm embrace, my mouth fastened on a nipple, her sweet milk coursing down my throat, her fingers running through my hair.

I crawled onto the bed beside Mama.

Mama spoke in a hushed voice. "Now lay your head down, baby," she said, guiding me to her spare breast.

My mouth instinctively fastened onto her nipple and I began suckling. I lay my cheek on her belly. Mama sighed contentedly.

I was in paradise. I closed my eyes. Mama and I were lying on a blanket in a green field, the sun basking us in its rays. My mouth melded with her nipple as the cores of our bodies got hotter. I secretly ached to touch her pussy.

When Mama had pumped enough milk, she gently lifted my head from her breast and got up to put the pump on her dresser. She turned to face me and let her bathrobe fall to the floor, revealing her voluptuous body, au naturel. She cupped her breasts. "Does my big boy like my titties?" she cooed.

I couldn't speak. My throat was dry. I had masturbated to footage of Mama in action many, many times. But actually making love to her? Like that was ever going to happen.

She nodded at my erection. In the delirium of nursing at her breast, my dick had been fantasizing about Mama too. "I know you like 'em," she sighed in pleasure. She lay down beside me. I gulped, or at least tried to. My mouth was devoid of spit.

She gingerly took my mother love bone in her fingers. "So hard and so big for Mama," she cooed. "Do you mind if I kiss it?"

Holy shit! My mother was about to suck my dick!

I emphatically shook my head, no, I didn't mind.

My eyelids closed involuntarily as she planted a wet one on my willie. My eyes stayed closed as she engulfed the head of my dick in her mouth.

I came almost immediately. My face turned red. "Well, shit," I said

Mama gazed up at me, concern on her face. "Baby, what's wrong?"

I gestured at my limp dick.

"Oh, baby, there's no need to be embarrassed about that," she assured me. She began stroking my dick. "I'll let you in on a little secret. Your father did the same thing first time I went down on him behind the Tas-T-Freeze."

"Really?"

"Yes. Give your penis a break and we can go again in a little bit. In the meantime, you can show me your pussy-licking skills." She turned around on the bed and straddled my head with her voluptuous hips. Her pussy was just inches from my lips. I pulled her onto my face. I gently sucked on her clit, at first. I lapped at her pink folds, slowly and then furiously. My face thrashed between her thighs, my lips and tongue dragging every which direction in and around her pussy.

"Oh, God, baby, yes, just like that, ah fuck me with your tongue. Yes, just like that. Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm about to cream!"

And that's just what she did. She squirted pussy juice into my open mouth. I swallowed as much as I could.

Mama buried her face in a pillow and screamed. Her body shook from head to toe and back.

She calmed down eventually and crawled up to spoon with me. Skin to skin, heart beat to heart beat. Her arm draped over my body, her bosom mashed against my back. Planting wet kisses on my neck. We lay like that for a while. It was very comforting.

Mama spoke up. "May I ask, who taught you to eat pussy like that? Claire?"

Something caught in my throat. Mama knew Claire and I were screwing. We had been careless lately. Hell, it was only a matter of time before we were caught. Nothing to do now but own it. "As a matter of fact, yes, Mama," I proudly proclaimed.

Mama looked up coquettishly. "I have something to confess. I've watched the videos you've been making, including the ones featuring you and your sister fucking in my bed. Baby, they make me so hot I cream my panties every time I watch 'em."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I wasn't in trouble after all. "You're welcome."

"Mmmm," Mama moaned. "The three of us will have to get together and compare notes."

My heart thrilled at the idea of a ménage a trois with Mama and Claire. I must have done something right in a past life.

Suddenly Mama was on top of me. She squatted above my hips, and grinned at me as she sank down onto my pole.

She pulled me up to a semi-upright position, my legs under hers, her legs enclosing my torso, my dick poking up in her pussy at a 45 degree angle. She arched her back, snaking her arms into the air and then around my neck. I held her lower back. "Oh, yeah," she moaned as we moved together, my dick grinding in her pussy.

She rolled her hips forward and backward, bucking my dick against her pussy walls and ridges. I grunted with every thrust forward. She moaned and suppressed shrieks of pleasure. She stopped and pulled me close. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck Mama senseless, baby."

Yes'm.

I got her on her hands and knees. I reached under to fondle her breasts. Mama got impatient. "Stop romancing me and start fucking me," she hissed.

I shoved my snake into her snatch in response, making her jump. She twitched her hips violently in an attempt to throw me off but I was way ahead of her. I leaned my entire 5'10" 170 lb. frame on top of her, pinning her to the mattress as my dick sawed in and out of her pussy. I took hold of her wrists and pinned them above her head. Soon her body twitched again. "Yes," she hissed.

I rolled Mama onto her back. Kneeling between her upraised legs I guided my meat missile back into her pussy. I began grinding my pelvis against hers. "Oh, yeah," she groaned, playing with her boobs. I picked up the pace and Mama was biting her lip.

I put everything I had into giving Mama what she wanted. I pounded her pussy, my hips jackhammering on top of her. My arms supporting me, hands planted on either side of her head, I let my hips do the talking. Mama had her eyes closed and the back of one hand pressed to her mouth.

I rolled her onto her side and slid my dick back home. I reached down to finger her clit. We moved our hips back and forth, my dick sawing in and out of her wet pussy. "Oh, Claude, yes; fuck me." I amped up the speed of the ride.

Mama changed her mind, pushing me onto my back. She straddled my hips again, taking my hard dick in hand. She smoothly got on top of me, my member filling her hot pussy as she rode me. She rolled her head one way, then the other. She began undulating on top of me, groaning as she bumped and ground against me, rubbing my cock against her wet pussy walls, my pubis against her clit.

Before long she found a groove that hit her just the right way and began riding me for all it was worth. And then, just like that, she stood stone still. She clenched a pillow to her face and screamed. In seconds I was cumming too. Rockets and shooting stars. "Aw, shit," I groaned as cum spurted deep in Mama's pussy.

Mama rolled off and turned to face me. She held my face in her hands. She was grinning. "You are the lover I knew you'd be." She pulled me in for a kiss and soon we were making out, tongues probing each others mouths. Hands rubbing, squeezing, holding.

The doorbell rang. Mama was up instantly and put on her robe. That was my cue to gather my clothes and head back to my room. I kissed Mama on the cheek and gave Remy the look, and left.

I ran into Claire in the hallway. She was wearing her work uniform. I was buck-naked and sporting a boner. Her eyes went wide as she realized whose room I was leaving. She grinned devilishly and unsuccessfully reached for my junk. "You dog! You engaged in carnal relations with our mother! When I get back from work, I want to know everything!" And with that she left.

Getting back to my room, I checked the audiovisual recorder. It was still running. I'd known to start recording when Mama rubbed her free tit while pumping breast milk, looking longingly at me. And now I had a recording of Mama and me fucking six ways from Sunday.

I couldn't wait for Claire to watch it.

In the meantime, I had basketball practice. I took a shower and put on my gym clothes. I was point guard for the Varsity basketball team. Go Cougars! Handling a basketball was the second best thing I could do with my hands. Our team was first in the league. Mama and Claire both attended my games religiously. I even caught sight of Papa a few times. They were my biggest supporters.

After practice some of the guys suggested getting something to eat so we met up at a local burger joint. We cracked jokes, made outrageous lies about the size of our dicks and number of conquests, and consumed copious amounts of food. After settling up the bill, we went our separate ways.

When I got home Mama was curled up with Remy and watching a movie. I headed straight for the shower. Hot soapy water running over my body, I began jacking my Johnson to a Best of... reel starring Mama and me.

Cum was spurting out of my rod when Claire cleared her throat. She wagged a finger at me. "Whacking off while thinking about your mother? Sicko," she deadpanned.

"Ha ha," I replied. "Come into my room after you take a shower. You have to see what I recorded."

"Can't wait," she said over her shoulder as she flipped on her bedroom light.

I dried off and tossed the towel by the bed. Never know when I might need it. I settled into my computer chair. I pulled up a video I recorded of Claire rubbing her teddy bear against her pussy until she came and squirted all over the toy bear, soaking it.

That is, until I heard the bathroom door open. I brought up the video of Mama's seduction of her oldest son.

Mama sat on her bed pumping Mama juice. I walked into the room. She asked me to sit beside her, slipping me her breast.

My dick began to get hard, watching Mama nurse me while I played with her tit-flesh. I reached down to stroke it and...

"Damn, that is hot," Claire's voice proclaimed just inches from my ear. I jumped in my seat. Claire jumped back. "Damn, dude, calm down. It's only me."

My older sister settled behind me, nestling the back of my head between her breasts. Hands tousling my hair. As the video progressed, her hands got a little grabby. Soon she was pulling my hair and rubbing her hard nipples against the back of my head. "Seeing you and Mama make love turns my pussy into a swamp," she sighed.

I turned my head to her naked body and she stepped around to smother my face with her smooth belly. I dragged my mouth against her skin, planting kisses everywhere. I slid a finger into her juicy pussy. She wasn't kidding. She moaned lightly.

She pulled back a bit and bent forward, her breasts hanging in front of me like ripe fruit. We kissed deeply while I fondled her breasts. "Mmm," she moaned into my mouth as she reached for my junk again. This time I didn't pull away. She took my stiff rod in hand and gave it a few tugs.

"Tease," I playfully accused Claire. "Pfpppfft," she snorted before sinking to her knees beside me. She began stroking my rod while watching the video. I was still suckling Mama's tit. "What was it like?" she asked.

"Mama's milk?"

She nodded.

" Heaven," I replied.

"I bet. Sweet?"

"Like honey."

Mmm."

We continued watching Mama nurse me. "Mama is so beautiful," Claire sighed. I agreed. Mama's long raven hair and high cheekbones made her quite striking. But it was the raw sexuality she exuded that pulled you in and made you desire her.

Now Mama was getting up from her bed and setting the milk on the dresser. She let her bathrobe drop.

Clair inhaled sharply. "Oh...my...God," she groaned and stopped the video to ogle our mother. "Look at her! She's a goddess!" Her grip around my prick began tightening. I pried her flingers loose and held her hands in mine.

"Oops," she giggled. "Guess I got a little carried away."

"You think?" I replied. "I have an idea. Why don't you bend over the computer desk and I'll do you from behind. That way we can both watch the video."

Claire readily agreed and bent over the desk. I entered her from behind and began a slow rocking motion. I bent down to nibble her ear. "Ah, yeah," she sighed.

"'Do you mind if I kiss it?'"

We both looked up to the computer monitor to watch my mother go down on me. Claire gasped as Mama's lips enclosed my cock head.

A moment later my sister collapsed into merciless giggles when I ejaculated prematurely. "Ha! You did the same thing the first time I tried to give you a blowjob!"

Everybody's a comedian. Fortunately she soon calmed down, in no small part due to the sight of me eating out our mother. "Damn, son," Claire exclaimed, clapping me on the back. "I taught you well."

We continued grinding and watching me make love to Mama. And when Mama squirted, Claire shuddered beneath me. She buried her head in her arms. I reached down between her thighs and scooped up some pussy juice. I sucked it down. Tasty.

"'May I ask, who taught you to eat pussy like that? Claire?'"

My sister laughed at the monitor. "You bet your sweet ass, Mama! I taught him well!"

When Mama clambered on top of me, Claire called out, "Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Sis lifted her left knee and rested it on the desk. "See if you can stay on longer than eight seconds." And with that she began bucking against me. But no way was she bucking off this stud. I grabbed a handful of raven hair and held on. I smacked her ass for good measure.

While Claire and I fucked in Real Time, Mama and I made love on the monitor.

And then my mother said, "'Fuck Mama senseless, baby.'"

Claire turned to look at me. She adopted her Mama voice. "Fuck Mama senseless, baby," she drawled.

"Be careful what you wish for," I replied. I practically threw her on the bed. I sprawled my body over hers. She clutched my body to hers. My lips attacked her neck while we maneuvered our hips into alignment. I instinctively guided my dick into her wet pussy.

"Oh, hell yeah," she hissed and rolled her hips to let me in deeper.

I rocked my sister hard. Memories of my lovemaking session with Mama played in my head. I tried to picture Mama's face on Claire's body. That made me more excited. With her ankles on my shoulders, I bore down hard. I was grunting like a horny gorilla and Claire was moaning to raise the roof.

"Take me from behind," she moaned. How could I say no? I rolled her onto her side and soon my dick was back in her pussy. I rammed into her over and over. I hooked a finger in her mouth. She sucked on it as we screwed.

12