James - 10 Years After Pt. 01

Story Info
James and Kristy hook up; James gets an assignment.
3.1k words
4.04
22.7k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergeant James Doyle entered the Captain's office. Already inside, in addition to Captain Jones was a woman he didn't recognize.

"Doyle," said the captain to his sergeant, this is Mrs...

"Ms", corrected the woman.

"This is Ms. Duncan."

James saw a woman, probably around 40 years old, with a good figure. She had high-piled hair that reminded him of a 1960's styled cut, and she also wore a low cut blouse. This is what got James' attention, as her cleavage was ample and she didn't seem shy about showing it off. Man, James thought, that's an MILF if I ever saw one. He squirmed in his seat and very discreetly manipulated Mr. Penis to the other side of his crotch, where there was a little more space for it to breathe.

"Doyle, are you listening to me," shouted the Captain in his typical grouchy voice!

"Of course," said James, chastised.

"Okay, let's get started. Ms. Duncan, why don't you begin."

But before Ms. Duncan could begin to speak the Captain interrupted: "Wait a minute, where's Podolski?"

Just then Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski entered the room. "Sorry I'm late" she said.

"Okay, let's get started, the Captain said, trying hard not to stare as Patrolwoman Podolski sat down. She was new to the Vice Squad. And she was a looker. James too was aware of the effect that Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski had on Mr. Penis, and he got even more uncomfortable as his giant member strained against the constraints of his clothing.

After the fiasco with Lori and Kristy, and after the humiliation at the swimming pool, and at Hooters, and in Dr. Wang's clinic, James felt that the only way to escape from the madness that was taking over his life was to leave town. So he did. He dropped out of school and moved to Los Angeles, where nobody thought that he was a practicing nudist. Where nobody had seen nor admired his enormous cock, where nobody had seen him jerk off, where nobody had manipulated him for their own pleasure. He felt safe in Los Angeles. He enrolled at UCLA and worked to get his degree in criminology. He applied to join the Los Angeles Police Department and was accepted. He went to their Cadet Training School and got high honors. Upon graduation he was assigned to burglary and robbery, and shortly thereafter he was transferred to Vice.

His ex-girlfriend, Lori, was heartbroken when James left, but at the same time she knew that he had made the right choice, and she had nobody to blame but herself. She shouldn't have continued with the nudist charade, she shouldn't have toyed with James's feelings, but that was all in the past.

Kristy however, Lori's younger sister, was cut from different stuff. She never forgot about James, even though it was her older sister Lori who was James' girlfriend. Kristy was cock-crazy, and James' Mr. Penis was a perfect species. There was no way she would ever forget about Mr. Penis.

Kristy had graduated high school and then gotten accepted to Nursing School Her friends laughed and said that it was a lot of hard work just to check out penises, but Kristy like nursing. Then one day she happened to be browsing the internet and came across a photo of James at his Police Academy graduation. James Doyle. Could it be? It had to be, the one and the same person. Kristy did some digging and managed to find an email address for him and she wrote him. Making a long story short, Kristy took a trip to Los Angeles and met up with James. Enough years had passed so that James was no longer troubled by the previously embarrassing adventures that Kristy had helped to instigate.

And how could he? Kristy was no longer a high school girl when she arrived in Los Angeles. She was a woman, now twenty five, with long blond hair and long legs, firm breasts and a pretty face that could drive men crazy. Knowing James' penchant for miniskirts, she was wearing the shortest skirt she owned when she met up with him. As soon as they met, Kristy's eyes went straight for Mr. Penis. Some things never change. 'He still likes me' she thought to herself with delight, as she saw the material of James' pants begin to tent-up in the appropriate area. They had dinner and, afterwards, went to James' apartment. Immediately they embraced. Their hands were all over each other. Before James knew it Kristy had removed his clothes and Mr. Penis was throbbin' and bobbin' like never before.

"My god, James," Kristy exclaimed, as she examined the savage beast. How long has it been since Mr. Penis had some fun?"

"Too long," came the reply.

"Well, you just stand right there and don't move, and keep your hands by your side. I don't want any accidents with Mr. Penis."

Kristy stepped back and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her eyes never left Mr. Penis. 'It's got to be 14 inches' she thought to herself. James was overcome with desire and reached over and tried to smother Kristy with kisses.

"James, relax," she said, with a stern voice of authority that surprised her. James looked like he was going to explode and Kristy was going to be in control. That was her turn-on.

"You know, Kristy," he said, "I've never seen you naked."

"Well, don't blow it now. Just stand still and relax. Except for Mr. Penis, of course," she teased, which was sticking straight up, pressing against his body. 'It's touching his fucking navel', she thought.

James was able to use his stomach muscles to flap his giant cock, and it now slapped against his body in loud thumps, and this turned-on Kristy even more. She returned to her blouse. Soon it was off. No bra for this girl. James gasped at the sight of her perky breasts. Not too big and not too small...they were perfect! Of course James hadn't seen too many breasts in person. He had only had sex, actual sex, twice, and not recently, but now he realized that it was Kristy that he had longed for all these years, not Lori. Cute, little, not-so-innocent Kristy, the wild one when compared to staid Lori, the one who first got him out of a jam by having him pretend that he was a nudist, the one who had hands like fire that made his cock burn whenever she touched Mr. Penis, the one whose eyes stared at his cock like she was hypnotized by it. The one who always wore short skirts and wasn't shy about letting James get a glimpse of her panties. Yeah, that turned him on more than a little...

Kristy loosened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Mr. Penis continued to slap against James' body. Keeping her panties on, she walked over to James and licked his ear. She breathed into it until James thought he was going to fall down in ecstasy. Kristy took a step back and allowed James to regain his composure. She was going to enjoy this.

"James, do you think it is possible for a man to have an orgasm without being touched?"

"I don't know," he replied, but if anyone could get me to do it then you could.

Kristy began to dance, first slowly and then a little faster. "Remember how I used to do this for you, lover boy."

James didn't say a word, content to enjoy the view. Kristie suddenly got an idea that took her by surprise. Without warning she walked up to James, got down on her knees and began to lick Mr. Penis with her tongue. First the shaft, then the tip, then the balls, and back to the shaft again. This went on for about two minutes, which was about all she thought James could take. She thought about teasing him some more and stepping away and watch James go crazy with unrequited desire, but then she instinctively grabbed his giant penis with her thumb for forefinger and jammed it into her mouth. She grabbed the enormous shaft with the palm and sucked as hard as she good, stroking it back and forth, back and forth...well, not too many back and forths, because within 30 seconds James was crying out in ecstasy, "I'm gonna cum...oh my god...I'm gonna cum!"

Kristy kept sucking until the first blast shot into the back of her throat. She pulled the gigantic penis out of her mouth and allowed James to shoot blast after blast of semen onto her face. It clogged her nose, it stung her eyes, it drenched her long blond hair. Kristy lost count of the blasts; it must have been 10 or 12, each one as strong as the previous, until she could finally detect a lessening of the volume. James was moaning and crying in delight. To be honest he didn't even realize what had just happened. All he knew was that Mr. Penis had gotten some relief. He was overcome with pleasure.

"Kristy," James said, after he had regained his composure, "that was the best orgasm I ever had."

Kristy, who was busy licking the sperm off of her face, listened with glee. She knew that she had her bait on the hook and all she had to do was real him in.

"Come on, let's go take a shower and get cleaned up," she now said.

They couldn't keep their hands off of each other and James had two more orgasms in the shower, once courtesy of Kristy's loving hand and other via James' strong right arm, after Kristy begged him to masturbate for him, for 'old time's sake'.

"Doyle, are you listening!" Captain Doyle cut through James' reminiscence and brought him to the present.

Ms. Doyle cleared her throat and resumed talking. "So we need someone to go undercover. someone who can fit in without arousing suspicion and check to make sure that we are in compliance with the law."

"Compliance," asked James, now wishing that he had been listening closer.

"Look Doyle," said the Captain. "I'll explain it so even you can understand. Ms. Doyle owns and operates a private, membership-only communal bathhouse and we have heard rumors that the patrons are engaging in unprotected sex. That's a health hazard, and we can't allow it. If it is true then we'll have to shut it down."

"Yes, that's where you come in", interrupted Ms. Duncan. You can pretend that you are a customer and observe what's going on. If anyone is fucking without a condom I need to know about it so I can revoke their membership."

At the mention of the word 'fucking' Mr. Penis began to stir. Somehow hearing Ms. Duncan say it had a titillating effect.

"Oh sure, whatever," said James absent-mindedly, his thoughts more attuned to the needs of Mr. Penis than to the conversation at hand. It had not yet dawned on him that he was being asked to enter a bathhouse whose membership was comprised of predominantly gay men. Nor had it dawned of him that he would be totally naked while being 'undercover' in the bathhouse.

"Where do I fit in," asked Patrolwoman Podolski?

"I have a hard time staffing the bathhouse," said Ms. Duncan. I can't get straight men to work there, for obvious reasons, and if I hire gay men they usually end up having sex with the customers and forgetting about their job duties. So I've decided to hire women."

"To do what?"

"Towel girls...you know...making sure that the members have towels, have a drink if they request one. There's not really a lot to do, but our members pay high dues and they expect service, and having the place staffed makes them think that it is a first-class operation...which it is."

"So you mean...I'm going to be there in the bathhouse with a bunch of naked men," Lisa Podolski asked incredulously?

"Oh you'll have clothes on," said Ms. Duncan. "In fact I have a uniform you for you and all the other girls: gym shorts and a sports bra. I like to have three staff on duty at all times.

"You've had tougher assignments," snarled the Captain.

"But the men," protested Lisa.

"Don't worry about it," the Captain replied. James will be there to protect you.

James gulped. It had finally sunk in. He would be naked. In front of a bunch of gay men, not to mention Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski. Mr. Penis reared his head, not because of the gay men but because one look at Lisa Podolski would easily explain his predicament. James had lusted after her from afar ever since she joined the Vice Squad, but James being James, he was too shy to make a move. She was in her late twenties, not too tall but very, very curvy. She had somehow managed to get a patrol uniform that was one size too tight, and her curves were bursting at the seams, so to speak. James recalled an assignment she once had where she had to infiltrate a call girl ring. That day she had on a tube top and the shortest miniskirt he had ever seen. When she turned from him and walked awayt he material at the bottom lifted up and James was able to catch a peek at her panties. How many times during the past year had he masturbated to that image James no longer could recall, but it was his number one fantasy. Yes, James had a serious panty fetish. Kristy knew that and took advantage of that.

Ah yes, Kristy, after their night together Kristy decided to move to Los Angeles. James was thrilled to have her move in with him. She got accepted at a Nursing School, where she could continue her studies. As far as she was concerned, James and she had a wonderful sex life. James always walked around the house naked; now that it was no longer a pretense, James loved being naked for his darling Kristie. He had a fit, firm body that he loved showing off, and he especially loved showing off his 14 inch cock to an appreciative woman. Hell, who wouldn't? Kristy had since begun to wear a bra, but only because it fueled James' fantasy of being naked in front of a clothed woman, and Kristy would parade around the house in her underwear, white bra and white panties, always white. Many a night they would sit on the couch watching television, James naked and Kristy in her undies. She would absent-mindedly play with his cock and casually stroke it as they sat and watched TV. She could sense when he was getting too agitated and she knew when to slow down and let it rest for a while. This way she could play with Mr. Penis for over an hour before things got out of hand. Kristy was so attuned to the needs and wants of Mr. Penis that she knew before James did when it was going before erupt.

Before James could even grunt and say that he was about to come Kristy would suggest that he stand up, so as not to stain the couch and the carpet with his enormous load of semen. James had a nice wooden floor in the living room and they had a designated space in the corner where James could shoot his load without causing too much clean-up. That's not to say there weren't times when James didn't react fast enough, and they were probably on their third carpet by now. Kristy's fantasy was to have James so ready to shoot that by the time he stood and aimed for the corner he would spurt without her hand or his hand stroking his member. Kristy loved watching James cum without a hand on his penis. Better for her to watch it leap up and down in delightful spasms, almost as if it were attached to a string. Then, before retiring to bed, Kristy would give James a loving blowjob, her tongue and mouth lavishing tender love on the 14 inch beast. Sometimes James put his finger inside Kristy's panties and rubbed her 'down there'; other times he lifted her bra and wrapped his lips around her nipples. but Kristy's true turn-on was pleasing James and watching his monster cock spring into action and unload a huge load of love juice in the process.

Perhaps it was because of their earlier experiences together, James pretending to be a nudist and walking around naked while Kristy and everyone else remained clothed, but both she and James got a lot of pleasure from this arrangement. They had been together for six months and they had never had actual sex, not in the way that we define it. James once tried to insert Mr. Penis into Kristy's vagina, but she complained that he was too big and was hurting her, and he stopped. Truth be told, James only attempted this because he thought it was expected of him, and he was relieved when Kristy told him not to continue. James loved showing his penis to Kristy and Kristy loved seeing it. Often, when she was alone, she would masturbate herself with the image of James' gigantic, veined and rigid dong bobbing up and down. She only had to think of the massive amounts of semen shooting out of James' cock and soon she would be writhing in ecstasy in her own private sex world.

But now things would change. James was going to be naked in front of a group of other naked men, gay men, how many men he did not know, but he was sure it would be a lot. They'd all be staring at his giant cock with the same admiration and glee that Kristy, Lori, and all the others had done in the past. And didn't Ms. Duncan say that she liked to have three staff members on duty at all times. Lisa Podolski and two other women. Oh my, he thought, I have to be naked in front of Lisa. He had to work with her. How could he do so once she saw him naked and saw the monster that he was packing. This was not going to end well, he thought. Did you hear that Mr. Penis? Unfortunately, Mr. Penis was quite aware of that, and James was happy when the meeting came to an end. He placed his notebook in front of crotch hoping that nobody saw his rising member, but he noticed Ms. Duncan staring right at it as he stood up to leave.