James and Dina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his mouth from her sweet flesh, James huskily said, "I've got to taste you. I can't wait" and with that lifted Dina up to recline on the edge of the pool. Peeling her see-through bottoms off, James groaned as he gazed at her pussy. The small diamond of hair above her hairless lips contrasted with the pale white skin of her pussy. Bending down, James gently sucked each lip into his mouth, nibbling on the tender skin, Dina's moans spurring him on. Licking his way around her hole, James dipped his tongue in, gathering all of the sweet nectar he could on his tongue, and then rasping his tongue up her sensitive inner lips to lightly flick her clit.

"Oh sweet Jesus. James don't stop, please make me cum, I'm so close," Dina pleaded as her hands feverishly plucked and teased her pink nipples standing proudly on her breasts.

James obliged, sealing his mouth into an O and rapidly flicking his tongue against her love button. Dina's hips bucked off the deck, her sable hair flinging madly as she came hard into James's mouth.

Coming down from her high, Dina slipped back into the water. Grasping his throbbing cock in her hand, Dina whispered, "I can think of someone else who needs to be taken care of."

James groaned as Dina eased his swim trunks down, the cool water circulating around his hot cock, causing his balls to tighten up. Pleasure washed in waves over him as Dina teasingly stroked his cock, her small hand becoming a blur as his breathing got ragged and his hips bucking madly against her hand.

"If you don't slow down, I'm going to cum and I want to cum inside you," James panted as Dina eased her actions.

Grabbing Dina's sweet inverted heart shaped ass, James grunted as he slid into Dina's incredibly hot pussy. The water made her lighter than air, and keeping his hands on her hips, James began to work his cock leisurely in and out of her steaming cunt. Dina's mouth was slack, her eyes tightly shut as sensations swamped her, her hands clinging weakly to his shoulders.

"Harder, faster," she panted as her second climax began to build.

Reaching one hand down to stroke her clit, James began his assault anew on her tight pussy. His ass began flexing as his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, her pussy lips obscenely pulled outward with each withdrawal before folding back in with his re-entry.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, oh God, I'm going to cum," James cried.

"That's it baby. Fill me up with your hot, creamy load. Fuck me!" Dina screamed as her pussy squeezed his cock rhythmically as her orgasm slammed through her body.

"I'm cumming!" yelled James as he came with a shout. His load boiled out of his swollen balls, and rocketing through his cock, sprayed the inside of Dina's pussy, her muscles milking every last drop out of him.

As they began to come down from their respective orgasms, Dina jokingly said, "Dammit, we forgot to get the rubber duckies out so we could scare them."

James began to laugh, a deep rumbling coming from deep within his chest. "Honey I don't think either of us had the presence of mind to worry about those duckies!"

As they exited the pool, James grabbed two towels from the nearby chaise lounge. Wrapping her glowing body in a soft white towel, Dina again watched as James walked across the deck to retrieve the other bottle of champagne. James's firm ass glowed white in the blazing tiki torches light, his shoulder still broad, his swimmers body still firm. Walking back to Dina and stopping to wrap a matching towel around his hips, the two lovers strolled back into the house with only the maiden moon as a witness to their passion.

To be continued...

12