James & Jenna Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Master has deep interest in his plump pet.
1.7k words
4
32.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

She:

As I put the finishing touches on dinner I was feeling a bit anxious. I hoped when you came home you would be pleased with the effort I had gone to for your comfort. I surveyed the table once more and knew I had better get moving if I was going to be ready for you when you walked in.

I went into the bedroom to change, checking my hair and makeup in the full length mirror. I knew you liked me to look like the slut I was so I had applied the makeup much heavier then I normally would. My lips were a deep red and I knew one look at you and I would want them wrapped around your thrusting, vein engorged cock.

I stripped down and put on an apron...I planned to serve your dinner in nothing else. I tied the apron around my large belly and the ends hung down and tickled my wide ass. On my feet I put on a black pair of spike heels and my outfit was complete.

I heard the door open and your voice float down the hall, "Jenna?" you called out, making sure I was home. It was time. I fluffed my long blonde streaked hair once more and licked my lips.

"I'll be right there James," I called back...not wanting to give away the game too soon.

When I walked into the dinning room I saw you standing at the table lighting the candles. You hadn't seen me yet so I paused in the door and waited. As if you knew I was there you turned your head. Your eyes widened as you took in my state of near nakedness. I saw the flame of desire in your eyes that was hotter than the very candles you were lighting.

"Your dinner is ready Sir James," I told you...My calling you by your title was a sure indication I was wanting to play in the most serious of ways.

You sat in your high backed gothic chair and leaned back in appreciation. "You may get it then slave...but first come over here and let me see something," you ordered.

I walked over to stand before your chair...my large full breasts hanging free, each nipple was hard and stood out from the two inch areolas with only a sheer linen apron shielding my bald pussy from your gaze.

"Turn around," you commanded.

I silently begun to turn and when my naked butt is facing you your hands land on my hips and stop me from turning completely around. Your hands squeeze the amble flesh of my hips before sliding down to caress my curvaceous ass cheeks.

"I'm going to like this," you mumble to yourself. A swift swat on the rear and you ordered me to get your dinner.

I scurried to the kitchen and return with your plate. I set it down in front of you, but before I can retreat you stop me.

"Bend over the table here beside me," you tell me, "I want to see your slut ass and pussy while I eat."

I wasn't expecting this, but I eagerly leaned over the table right by your side...the table felt cool on my tits that are now swaying just above it. Your hands pulled my legs apart from behind to improve the view. Cool air now could be felt on my labia and anus bud. I stood in this position while you eat. I am in a constant state of arousal. You seemed to be enjoying your meal, but you haven't forgotten me. Every few minutes you remind me what a slut I have been the last few days and how you are really going to have to punish me. Then you would deliver a stinging slap to my ass cheeks before going back to your food.

When you finished eating you poured yourself another glass of wine before moving your chair back from the table a bit. I remained silent and was still leaning against the table when I heard the unmistakable sound of you unzipping your pants. It was a sound I had waited all night for.

"Turn around slut." You told me.

I turned to see you sitting in the chair...your pants off and your hard cock pointing straight up. I wanted it so bad at that very instant I was ready to climb right onto the chair with you...but you had other plans for this moment.

"Would you like some wine dear?" you asked.

"Yes Sir," I reacted with surprise.

You picked up your wineglass and holding it for a moment you dripped a few drops right onto the head of your cock. I watched the drops run down the throbbing piece of meat till it came to rest in the nest of hair at the base.

"Well, there you go. What are you waiting for?"

I dropped quickly to my knees and using my tongue followed the path of the wine, tasting the wine, but lingering more to savor the unique taste that was purely man.

I looked up at you once I was done my eyes begging for another drink. You tipped the wineglass once more and my tongue came up and met the drop as it followed the vein in your cock. Up my tongue went and licked off the last drop sitting on the tip of your head.

I now forgot the game with the wine...I just had to have your cock in my mouth. My hand holding the base of your cock my mouth surrounds the head...tasting and loving it. I suck deep and the rest of your upthrust dick starts to slide into my mouth. I start to fondle your balls lovingly as I suck and lick on your tasty flesh.

He;

I knew that you wanted the spray of hot cum in your mouth. However I thought that you didn't need to be rewarded so quickly. I pushed your head away.

"Stand!" I commanded.

Obediently you stood.

"Remove your apron, slut!"

Without hesitation you untied the apron and set it on the table. You stand quietly as I surveyed your fat, sensuous form. Your legs are slightly parted and a trickle of your cunt juices dribbled down your leg. Both of your teats are cherrystone hard and your pendulous breast heave on your chest as your breathing quickens.

"Very nice Jenna. You please me well tonight. It excites me to view your plump fuck body. Let's go to the room."

Before we walk down the hall I completely remove the rest of my clothing. You long to service my erection and stare at the pulsating rod. Oh you think to yourself if I could only finger my clit. You know this is forbidden.

You follow me down the corridor lusting after my slim but muscular ass. What is to come what is to come you ponder.

The room is equipped with all of our sex devices. The walls are lined with mirrors to allow viewing from all angles. The repeated reflections are dazzling. One can see either of us from all angles.

Reaching for the leather paddle Sir James roughly pushes you over the padded horse. Reflexively you assume the receiving position. Bent at the waist legs, spread apart ass presented for the much-anticipated whipping.

"I know you have been secretly masturbating. Jenna, darling you know that is forbidden." A sharp whack on your broad ass ended the chastisement.

The suddenness of the blow caught you off guard. You winced and took a deep breath. A number of well placed deliberate strikes caused your slut pussy to gush. Thank you, you said silently to yourself.

You watched as Sir James crossed the room and retrieved the silken ropes.

"Up slut!"

James then tied your tits tightly causing each to stand out from your chest. Satisfied with his efforts he then placed the clamps on each teat and increased the pressure till you began to swoon with submissive pleasure.

Sir James then pulled your arms behind your back and bound your wrist. The security provided by the bindings was such a comfort. All his attentions to your body were so welcomed, so needed, so required. Your only thought was he really cares about me.

His caresses were tender. He continued to talk absolute filth describing you as slut, whore, fuck-puppy and all the wonderful titles you long to hear. He knows me; he cares about me tumbled in your brain as you were approaching the next plateau of sensation. An orgasm was imminent.

Standing in front of you he pushed his hand into your well-lubricated cunt. "This is what you want Jenna an orgasm."

You nodded and began to breathe heavier. Then it came.

"Oh God! James ...James...I'm coming honey!...Oh shit.Ugh...!" The sweet feeling swept over your body. It rolled like a river to a falls and roared was deafening in your psyche.

The fulfillment of any sub is the release allowed by her master and that is what had just happened.

Shoved onto your knees Sir James thrust his throbbing dick into your mouth-pussy. He fucked your mouth violently. It was causing you to gag at times, but it felt so wonderful to be so captured by his attention.

He placed his hands behind your head. Caressing your hair he talked to you.

"Oh my wonderful slut. Jenna you make me so hot for you. I adore your fat warm plump body. And you are a first class cocksucking whore.

Them:

Their eyes lock together. Master and slave linked by the deep bounds of perversion they rush towards the mutual orgasm.

"Oh my slut I'm cumming.."

His balls contracted and his pent up sperm erupted in thick creamy loads. Three spurts filled you mouth and dribbled down you chin as the repressed second orgasm ripped through your soul.

He remained standing in front of you as you skillfully sucked him until he softened in you mouth. You clean every drop of cum from his penis.

Falling to his knees he kissed you gently on your whore mouth.

"I do so love you Jenna. My dearest lovely Jenna I love you."

You knew he was well and truly pleased.

Fini

* * *

If you enjoyed this story, which was co-authored by Jenna, find her in the author's list and read her tales. Don't forget to vote and send comments to either of us.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers