James and Rachel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MunKiy
MunKiy
11 Followers

Rachel looked down at the half of the dildo that had yet to enter her love's ass. "Are you sure?" She couldn't help but be worried since she knew what it was like to having something this big being pushed into her ass. "I don't want to hurt you."

James pushed back some as he said that he was sure. "I want to feel it all inside me and I want to feel it now." He put a hand on his cock and slowly pulled on it as he felt Rachel push the rest of the fake dick up past his rectum. He moaned as he felt her hips and the harness against his ass cheeks. "That feels great," he said, "now fuck me!"

Rachel took hold of his hips and started stroking the strap-on in and out of James' ass. She then leaned down and squeezed his balls to add to his pleasure. "Babe, you're still too high. I'm standing on my toes to reach you."

"Okay, let me lay on my back then." He waited for Rachel to pull the dildo out of him and turned over, using a couple pillows to prop him up so she could fuck his ass. He lifted his legs to give her better access to his ass, cock and balls and moaned in pleasure as she pushed the dildo back into his hole. With his hands holding his legs up, he couldn't stroke his cock or do anything to help his orgasm along. "Baby, stroke my cock. I love you fucking my ass, but it's not enough. Stroke my dick and make me cum."

She was reveling in the feelings of power and control as she got to fuck James and was taken aback when he told her to stroke his cock. "No. You're going to wait while I fuck you. You will cum when I let you," she told him. "I want to enjoy seeing your cock throb with the pleasure you do feel for a bit longer." As she said this, she started thrusting her fake dick into James harder, eliciting more moans from him. She was beginning to tire though and only now did she realize why her lover was always tired after fucking her doggy style or while he stood at the side of the bed. It really wasn't as easy as he made it seem during the act.

Rachel continued pumping her hips against the ass spread open before her, filling the hole with her black, fake cock. She watched as James' cock and balls bounced against his body with each thrust. Finally, she wanted to see him cum and took hold of his shaft. She was surprised by how hard he was. She could feel his heart pounding by the way his meat throbbed against her palm. She started stroking him, rubbing her thumb against the little strip of skin beneath the slit in the tip, knowing that when his frenulum was stimulated, it gave him better pleasure. She pumped his cock to mimic her thrusts as she picked up her pace with both actions, almost using the dick in her hand to pull him onto her fake one.

James was in ecstasy to put it simply. All he could do was breathe fast and moan. Rachel was stroking his cock just right and perfectly timed with her thrusts into his ass. He could tell his orgasm was going to be huge. Suddenly, he felt a new sensation. Looking down, he saw that she had bent nearly double and was sucking and licking the tip of his cock while still fucking him with the end of the dildo and stroking his shaft. "Oh, Rachel, baby, you're going to make me cum. I'm gonna cum so hard!"

Rachel looked up as moaned that he was ready to cum and she shoved the whole dildo into him hard and jacked him off as fast and hard as she could. She saw his balls tighten up against his body and felt his dick swell up a bit bigger just before he shot his first spurt of jizz. James' cum came out thick and ropey as it flew out and landed on his chest. Spurt after spurt rained upon his stomach, chest and even some landed on his neck and face. Finally, it subsided to a dribble and Rachel stopped stroking his dick and gave his balls a gentle squeeze as she slowly pulled the strap-on out of his ass. She took the harness off and lay down next to her love to cuddle and catch her breath.

James pulled Rachel to him and kissed her forehead. "Thank you love, that was amazing!" He looked down at his stomach and chest, "I'm gonna go shower and clean this all off. Want to join me?" He watched her consider it and then nod. He stood and offered her his hand and helped her off the bed. They went into the bathroom together and he started the shower. He got in, washed his cum off and called his better half in. He took the wash cloth and gently washed her pussy, her asshole and then soaped up her tits and rubbed her body down, making sure to clean every bit of her skin. They switched places and she rinsed off. James was still kneeling when she finished and he brought his tongue to her pussy, licking her clit. He slid his hands around to her ass and pulled her to him.

Rachel was caught off guard by James licking her clit and nearly stumbled when he pulled her close. She moaned at the unexpected attention and placed her hands on top of his head to help keep her balance. She was nearing orgasm when James stood up. He quickly lifted her up, and put her back to the wall. "Put my cock inside yourself," James said, "I need you now." She silently complied and reached between them to put his throbbing member into her wet cunt.

James felt his dick slide into her and he gave it to her hard. He pounded into her hard and fast under the spray of the water. He loved how her pussy gripped him tight as his shaft rubbed against her clit. He knew the water running over her lips combined with his cock thrusting into her would bring her to orgasm quickly. He pulled her away from the wall, and used his strength to raise and lower Rachel on his cock. Suddenly, her whole body tensed up and she screamed. James felt the muscles in her love tunnel grip his pole with a kind of rippling feel. Her whole body shuddered with her orgasm as James held her impaled on his spear. When she'd calmed down, he reached over and turned the water off. He grabbed the towels from the bar and carried Rachel, still on his cock, out to his bed. Throwing the towels down, he laid her on the bed and slid his dick out of her. He quickly ran out to the bathroom with the strap-on and washed it off. Before returning, he put the harness on, with the fake dong positioned in front of his balls and below his own cock.

Rachel turned as she heard James walk back in and saw him wearing the strap-on beneath his cock. "Uh... James, why are you wearing that?" She watched him walk towards her, stooping to pick up the lube and stroke some on the dildo with a smile. She wasn't really sure what to think of this and was a little worried, yet she was excited at the same time. She watched as James walked closer, anxious to see what he was going to do.

As he got to the bed, James put the lube down on the night stand and then grabbed the pillows to put beneath Rachel's hips and ass near the edge of the bed. He put the dildo's tip against her asshole and the head of his dick against her wet hole. He eased both in at the same time, feeling the dildo pressing against the underside of his tool through the membrane separating Rachel's pussy and ass. He heard her moan with pleasure as he slowly filled both of her holes. Once he and the strap-on were fully inside her, he began moving, slowly at first, letting her get used to the feeling of having two phallus' fucking her at the same time.

Rachel was about to cum after the third stroke into her and that blew her mind. By the fifth thrust, she was going over the edge, her orgasm one of the stronger ones she'd ever had. Her whole body tensed and relaxed in waves as the pleasure took control. Her screams were loud even through the pillow she had held to her mouth to muffle the sound. Soon, she felt her ass and cunny empty as James pulled out of her and stroked his cock to orgasm and shot his load across her stomach and tits. She heard a thump as her lover let the dildo and its harness drop to the floor before lying down on the bed and pulling her up closer to the head to cuddle as they fell asleep together in orgasmic and loving bliss.

MunKiy
MunKiy
11 Followers
12