James & Thalia

Story Info
They really aren't any different.
1.3k words
3.8
57.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just given a massage, one of my rare full body sessions, complete with an oral session! To a beautiful woman that is black, a new thing for me.

Topping that, her husband, James, sat in the living room jumping channels on my big screen TV the whole time.

The last month of my life has been strange, if that is the right word. Snagging a huge pile of money out of a stupid slot machine in Reno was one thing. Then going nuts with the ladies to the point of ending up with a sore pecker was another.

But I just barely got my butt back home, and I got jacked off by this absolutely gorgeous black lady in a Doctor's office, for god's sake! I told my lovely wife Lee about it as soon as I got home, she laughed. I also told her that I had booked Thalia for a session the next day, she just smiled at that. Lee knows me, there is no jealousy at all.

Thalia's husband, James showing up was a surprise, but I thought what the hell. At this point, I admit to being excited at the prospect of getting my hands on Thalia, she is beautiful!

After our session, I went to find Lee, she was finishing up dinner, and let me know that the couple was invited.

We all sat down around our living room table. Lee's usual meals border on spectacular, I have gotten used to it over the years, but these good folks weren't. I watched James bite down on one of Lee's homemade breadrolls, they are a little like biting into air with sweet butter on them! I have no idea how she does that, I tried one time following her exact directions, and ended up with gobs of gummy dough. So I stay clear the hell out of her way when she is cooking!

There was all sorts of little chunks of vegetables, complete with this dip Lee makes out of cheese, eggs, butter and flour, and some kind of seasoning she uses that you just can't stop eating! The roast was perfect, but then her cooking always is.

James and Thalia were completely enjoying the meal, no doubt about that.

I was just starting to relax when James looked at me and asked me how the session went with Thalia! I couldn't help but blush, hell, I had just had my mouth buried in his wife's pussy less that an hour earlier!

"Uh, fine" I managed to stammer. Thalia popped up with, "This man eats pussy even better than you do, James!", as she stuffed another bite of breadroll in her mouth.

I managed to keep from strangling, Lee threw her head back and laughed. "He is good at that!" she said, looking pointedly at James.

I swear to God he blushed, I just kept my mouth shut and busied myself with another chunk of roast.

Finally the meal was done, and we retired to the living room. James and I got into a nice conversation about business and things like that, he turned out to be an intern studying for his Doctor's liscense. Lee and Thalia retreated to the kitchen, we were all having a nice normal evening enjoying the company. Then Thalia came back into the living room, and hopped in Jame's lap. She gave him a big hug and a kiss, and leaned in and whispered something in his ear. Then she got up and walked to the middle of the room. Looking at the two of us just sitting there, she unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped it back off her shoulders. One flip of the catch on the side of her skirt, and she was naked, no jewelry, socks, shoes, nothing!

She looked at her husband and said, "I am going to fuck this big white boy, so you better get off your ass and go find his woman!" At that, she came over and sat down in my lap.

Just then, Lee walked in with a tray of some kind of little finger food, she took one look and set the tray down on the coffee table.

I was at a loss for words. Lee knows all about my activities, but here was a new situation for us both!

James stood up, and walked over to Lee, slipping his arm around her waist. Lee had never been with a black man before, I was reasonably sure she had never even danced with one. They just seldom ran in our circle of friends, she obviously didn't know what to do.

I couldn't stop myself from touching Thalia, the though of her was still in me. I began to touch her, she reached down and undid my blue heans, and pulled them down. Her right hand reached out and grasped me, she smiled at my hardness, and made some comment about it being a "big one"...

That didn't sink in for a bit, I glanced over at Lee, James was nuzzling her bare breasts, and had both hands firmly around her butt. By now, Thalia had me naked, damn this woman is aggressive! She was nipping at my nipples, licking my stomach and chest. Then she would lean down and suck my erection for just a bit, then right back to nipping, biting, licking my chest and belly. Good God!

I was having a tough time doing anything back to her, she was everywhere!

I managed to look over at james just as he dropped his pants to the floor, expecting to see the huge thing hanging to his knees. He was hard as a rock, sticking almost straight up, but he wasn't any bigger than me! Hell, he wasn't as big as me, this was obvious.

Somehow that made me relax, I turned my attention to the task at hand. Here was what is probably the hottest woman I had ever had the pleasure of having my hands on, and she wanted to climb on top of me and get me in her, and she was making no bones about it!

Thalia shoved her pussy right in my face, I felt again the stiffness of her pubic hair, not soft and downey like Lee is. Then she rubbed herself down my chest, getting closer and closer. I felt her come down against the end of my penis. She reached down with both hands and spread herself......and settled down on me. It was like going down a tunnel, deeper and deeper and deeper.

She stopped as I hit bottom, then began a long slow stroke, way too slow I thought at first. I wanted to pound into her, she was having none of that, she was on top of me and totally in control.

I looked over at Lee, her eyes were closed, on her knees as James began to press into her from behind. I saw her mouth drop open as he entered her, but I had no real time to watch, Thalia was pushing and shoving at me, feeling every inch.

I was so close, but I forced myself to think of something else, trying to hold back.

"No, you don't white boy!" Thalia scolded me, and increased the pressure and speed, and I was lost in her!

As I unloaded, I could feel my seed spraying out the sides, and then I was done.

I looked over at Lee again, she was now on her back, legs open, accepting. I watched her reach one peak, then another, and finally, they were done.

We all lay around naked for awhile, none of us made any movement to cover up.

Thalia lay by me, she reached over and started to stroke me. Getting no reaction, she laughed and said, "Looks like I got it all!"

James and I looked at each other for a second, and we both started laughing, too.

"Hey, my first white piece!" He said.

I just grinned and answered, "Hey, my first black one!"

I watched Lee as she absentmindedly played with his cock. She noticed my gaze, and just smiled.

Thalia laughed and said, "Not my first, not my last, I will get this one again!"

We all roared at that...