James Enjoys The More Mature

Story Info
Mother finds son videoing his grandmother.
1.2k words
4.07
444.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne Simkins smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Her son James had been home from university for just three weeks and already his bedroom was a mess. Joanne had spent hours making sure that it was neat and tidy when he returned home after his first semester but now it looked just as it did when he was a young schoolboy. Books magazines and clothes and even video tape boxes strewn all over the floor.

The books were mostly on cars and hi fi and PC's but one half hidden under the bed made her smile. She flipped the pages expecting to see pictures of young women in all stages of undress. They were the sort of pictures that Joanne half expected, perhaps a little more explicit but what really got her attention was the fact that the pictures were of women much older than their teens, they were mature women and some even quite old. In the main their partners were younger men sporting huge erections.

Joanne found herself breathing quite deeply, it was a long time since she had seen such big cocks never mind handling, sucking and fucking them as were the women in the photographs. In fact since she and her husband had separated her only pleasures had been her dildo and vibrator.

Replacing the magazine she glanced at the videos stacked beside the TV. 'Oh thank God' she thought, 'at least he isn't watching porno videos' The titles were quite innocent, Charlie Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello and 50 yrs of Comedy. Noticing that the Laurel and Hardy box was empty and recalling how she loved their films also surmising that the tape from the box was in the player; she switched it on.

Sitting on the bed as the film started to roll she enjoyed the antics of the two as they set about painting a room, suddenly after about five minutes the screen filled with white lines and then went blank, but before Joanne could switch off thinking it to be a dud tape the picture returned in colour. It was a much darker scene and the room was not the one the two stars had been painting, no, this was a room Joanne had seen before, but where? A light appeared to the right of the screen as if a door had opened flooding the room with light. 'Oh God, what is happening?' Joanne said to herself, she recognised the room, it was her mothers. Joanne could not fathom as to why her mothers room should be on tape and then she saw the older woman.

She had switched on the main light and it was obvious that she thought herself alone. She started to undress. Joanne knew she should switch off the video, it was wrong to watch a woman in her 50's undress especially ones own mother but somehow Joanne was fascinated.

The woman stripped naked then going to the bedside drawer took something out. Joanne's eyes opened wide, it was a vibrator. never for one moment would she have thought that her own mother masturbated, but as she watched the older woman was rubbing the tip around her nipples and then as she squeezed the hardened nipples she ran the tip down her body and over her mound, Suddenly she opened her legs wide and even from a distance Joanne could see the shining labia indicating the older womans excitement. Soon she was running the tip over her engorged clitoris, then plunging the vibrator up into her cunt as she gasped out and came.

Joanne suddenly realised that she had pulled up her own skirt and thrust her hand down inside her panties as she watched the lascivious scene. Hurriedly she pulled her hand away, shocked to find that she had been masturbating as she watched her own mother.

It was obvious that James had made the video and Joanne doubted that her mother knew. But how, he had visited his grandmother a few times since coming home from college but had not stayed overnight. The video was still running and Joanne realised that the room in the picture was the room in which she was sitting. Her son appeared in front of the camera and he was stark naked and sporting a huge erection. Joanne could not believe the size of her sons dick, she found herself licking her lips as she looked at it. But what was he going to do, was he expecting a girlfriend, an older woman even not that Joanne had noticed the presence of another woman in the house and she was sure she would have noticed.

James placed something on the bed, a bath towel, then he disappeared from sight again and returned with two items which he placed on the bed, Joanne could not see what they were but suddenly the camera was adjusted and focussed on the objects. Joanne widened her eyes in shock it was a photograph of herself, full face smiling at the camera the other object was a pair of her panties. James walked into the frame and started to masturbate suddenly he started to speak and Joanne became more shocked but also aroused....

"Oh yes oh yes, mum you feel great oh darling slipping my prick up your cunt makes me feel wonderful" It was James voice and as he spoke his hand was flying up and down his magnificent dick. In no time at all he was cumming, the cream shooting from his dick covering the panties and the photograph in thick white gobs.

Joanne was rubbing herself she couldn't stop she knew she would have to 'cum' she could not believe how excited she was at watching her son wank over her picture and panties. Joanne was on a high and just started to cum when the scene changed again. It was her bedroom and it showed her on her own bed with a dildi embedded in her cunt whilst she ran her vibrator over her clit. She came again at the same time as the image of herself came.

When Joanne had recovered she realised that this video had been taken on Sunday evening, two nights ago and she knew that James had not been in the house, then how?

Wiping herself rewinding the tape and turning off the video Joanne finished tidying the room and went along to her own bedroom. Looking round she decided just where the camera had to have been .

Yes, one of the top cup boards had the door ajar. She had often moaned about them stating that they were too high to use therefore being a complete waste of space. James himself had suggested that she got steps but had told him that extra space wasn't necessary now his father had left so, the cupboards could stay empty.

Joanne got a pair of steps from the kitchen and opened the door. The camera was still there with three cables running from it up into the loft. Joanne nodded to herself, Mm yes, a power cable, a remote control and a timer of some sort I bet. Well, James if you love to see your mother masturbate then I suppose I must give you a treat next time...