James: Mr. Nude International Pt. 02

Story Info
Kristy buys a porn video. James & Bruno have a contest.
5k words
4.34
16.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right on the beach in Santa Monica is a five star luxury hotel, and this was where they all met for dinner. Lisa looked stunning as usual, her tight skirt showing off all of her curves, and James was wowed when Kelly showed up wearing lipstick, eye liner and a reasonably sexy dress of modest length. This was a new Kelly, and James definitely approved. The three of them were sitting at the bar waiting for the others to arrive. Don showed up looking dapper as always in a designer suit. He had shaken off the sting of Olga's boot, and after the women excused themselves to go into the ladies room, he let James in on a secret.

"After the meeting broke up," he said, "Elena and I spoke for a while. She ain't bad. I think we hit if off pretty good. I'm telling ya, I think I'm gonna hit on that before we're through. Getting kicked in the nuts was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I doubt it, said James."

"No, seriously", said Don in earnest. "That was my ticket to Elena."

"We'll see."

"Did you know," said Don, "that there's a lot more to Mister Nude International than what she let on during the meeting."

"Such as?"

"Such as their motto is double digits."

"What...what does that mean," asked James?

"It means," replied Don, "that your dick has to be 10 inches or more."

"That's crazy...that would eliminate everybody."

"Not soft, dum-dum. I mean 10 inches hard."

James was getting a sinking feeling. "How do they find that out," he wondered, although he kind of already knew the answer.

"Use your imagination," said Don, with a laugh. "Elena told me this because she knew that I wasn't 10 inches, and she didn't want to say anything in front of everybody else, especially since the Captain is such...you know... a prude."

"So she turned you over to Olga? Man, I think I'd rather be told that I didn't measure up than get a kick in the balls...although, I must confess, if I was going to get a kick in the balls, Olga would be my first choice."

"You mean last choice, don't you?" Don laughed. "She's a pro. I don't think this was the first time she had done that. Believe me, it hurt. But it might have been worth it, if it gets me in with Elena."

The conversation ended abruptly with the arrival of Elena, Bruno and Olga. Elena was wearing a black, chic cocktail dress and looked good enough for Don to shower her with compliments. Bruno had changed into a sport jacket and collared shirt, which still did little to hide his muscular frame, and Olga...well, let's just say that Special Agent Olga Ekaterina Danilova, of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate, marked the formality of the occasion by adding a men's necktie to her ensemble; a black necktie with an small insignia of some sort, probably one that identified her unit. She carried her hat in her hands, and for the first time and James got a good look at her face. It was that classic Slavic look, with slightly angular features, and Olga's short and otherwise straight blond hair was still curled outward at the bottom. James wondered whether those curls were natural or not, but either way, it made her look cuter. Olga was terminally cute, James had decided.

Yes, James was smitten, and it wasn't just the ridiculously short skirt that she wore, teasing and tantalizing his senses, driving him crazy with desire. The skirt was what initiated his infatuation, but it was the whole package that now drove him onward. Olga had a childlike innocence about her, but she combined it with a will of steel. An unusual combination, and one that James found very appealing. How he'd like to come under her spell, perhaps a little interrogation, all done in fun of course. Behind Olga's childlike innocence lay a dominatrix, James imagined, as it was not lost on him that at a relatively young age she had been chosen for a high-profile and sensitive assignment. That meant that she must be very good at her job. But she was forbidden fruit, as far as James was concerned, and so he resigned himself to a consolation prize. He had to have a glimpse of her panties. It was beginning to consume him. That would give him fresh jack-off material. Everyone else could have the goal of catching the jewel thief; James would be satisfied with seeing her panties. While James was reconciling all this in his head he was also painfully aware that Mr. Penis was starting to enlarge. Time to stop thinking about Olga, he thought.

Fiona arrived and they all went into the hotel's restaurant for dinner. Several bottles of wine were ordered, and by the time dinner was over they were in good spirits and they decided to go to a nightclub that was also located inside the hotel. Don ordered a bottle of Stolichnaya for their table and poured shots for everyone.

Olga drained her shot in one gulp. "Vodka!" she exclaimed, slamming her glass down on the table. It dawned on James that she had not spoken since he had met her, until now. Oh well, she didn't have to talk, as long as she kept wearing those ridiculously short skirts.

James found himself gazing in her direction at every opportunity, hopefully undetected, on the assumption that alcohol would have lowered her guard. Olga had found a kindred spirit, and she was now engaged in conversation with Kelly, parts of which James could hear. Her broken English sounded terribly romantic to James, who was no longer thinking reasonably. With each passing minute James' desire increased. It wasn't long until Mr. Penis, who had been relatively quiet during dinner, had begun to stir again. Olga had unbuttoned the top button of her shirt and loosened her tie. Whatever Kelly had been saying to her, it got Olga to smile and relax. So she was human, after all. James's attraction was beginning to turn into lust, and he was slowly, but inexorably, consumed by a desire so powerful that the restrictive confinements of his clothes were rubbing against his cock, making it erect. It got so bad that James could not even stand up without attracting attention to his huge bulge. James also knew that if wasn't careful he might have a terribly embarrassing accident right there at the table. He felt a strong urge to relieve the stress on his giant cock, which was begging to be unfurled.

Thinking fast, James excused himself and went into the bathroom. He entered a stall, lowered his pants and began to stroke himself hard and fast. He didn't want to spend too much time in there, as that might look awkward, so style points didn't count. He just jerked in a quick, rhythmic motion, and about three of four minutes later a stream of semen was spurting down into the toilet bowl. James muffled his grunts of pleasure as best he could, and with the quiet satisfaction of having handled a tricky situation with discretion, he rejoined the party. Mr. Penis was sated, for now.

The table was empty except for Fiona when James returned. Don and Elena had been the first to get up to dance. Lisa figured that she better get Bruno on to the dance floor before Kelly did, and so they quickly followed. Kelly, however, had other things on her mind. She had asked Olga to dance, and the sight of the two of them on the dance floor whipped James into a frenzy. Olga had taken her hat and placed it on Kelly's head, who was wearing it backwards. Everyone on the dance floor gave them a lot of space, probably because Olga's uniform was a little intimidating. James was focused on the bottom of her short brown skirt, hoping and praying that it would rise up a little, just a little, just enough to satisfy his cravings, just enough to satisfy his burgeoning desire.

"You like her, don't you," said Fiona.

James was resting his chin on his elbow. "Man, I'd give anything just to peek under that skirt."

"Me too," said Fiona.

James turned to look at her. "Really?"

"Yeah," said Fiona. "She's hot."

"I think you might have a better chance than me," he replied, seeing how well Olga and Kelly appeared to be getting on.

"Oh, don't be fooled by that."

"What do you mean?"

"Olga prefers men."

"How do you know?"

"I can tell," replied Fiona. "Trust me. If she was a lesbian, I'd be the first to know it. If Kelly thinks she'll get beyond first base with Olga she'll be disappointed. But there's something odd about Olga. I can't quite put my finger on it. Elena is obviously the brains of the operation, and Bruno is the muscle. But Olga...I can't quite figure out how she fits in...unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless her job is to keep tabs on Elena and Bruno."

"You think?"

"I don't know," Fiona answered. Olga is a tough nut. She's hard core. I heard Elena tell Don that at the airport Olga's luggage was searched by Customs, and she had five or six uniforms in her suitcase...no other clothes, just uniforms! And another thing, did you notice that when she kicked Donny in the balls she simply walked away afterwards. She showed no emotion. She was so nonchalant about the whole thing...I don't know...it just makes me think."

"I'd love to tame that wild beast," James mused.

It was around eleven when they decided to call it a night. Don offered to give Elena a ride, who accepted, even though there was a limousine at her disposal waiting outside, so it was fairly obvious that the two of them were going to hook up. Don was right, James thought to himself. He's a smooth operator.

Don was the only one who had driven his own car to the restaurant. Kelly, Lisa and James took taxis, as they correctly assumed that they might end up too drunk to drive home. Bruno offered to give everyone a ride in the limo, and they all agreed, except Fiona, who lived walking distance from the hotel and said that she preferred to walk home and clear her head.

They piled into the limousine. James held the door as Kelly and Olga stepped in first. Lisa gave James a semi-playful elbow to the chest when she saw that James was eyeballing Olga as she lowered herself into the vehicle. Damn, thought James, still no up-skirt. The limo had two rows of seats in the back that faced each other. James had been hoping to sit directly opposite Olga, for obvious reasons, but that prime spot was already occupied by Bruno by the James entered. Lucky bastard, James thought. James lived in West Los Angeles, only about two miles from where they now were, so they headed to his address first.

Kristy, meanwhile, had a busy day herself. After seeing the circle jerk video at the bathhouse, she had asked Ms. Duncan about how to buy videos like that. Ms. Duncan had turned her on to a website that specialized in those types of videos. James sounded a little dubious when she mentioned it to him.

"Think of it this way," she said. "Let's say you're making a gay video and you're shooting a scene where a guy masturbates. The usual way to shoot it would be to focus on the guy lying in bed...standing up...whatever, but he'd be alone in the room and the camera would focus just on him and his penis. Now that sort of video would appeal to a gay man but not a straight. Now imagine this. You take that same guy jerking off, but this time you surround him with several women who talk dirty and give encouragement to him while he beats his meat. And the women are all beautiful of course, and they are dressed very sexy." Kristy had her hand wrapped around James' penis while she was telling this this, during one of their nightly stroking sessions, and knowing her man as she did, she decided to up the ante. "Now the women of course are wearing short skirts and they accidentally flash their panties to the camera while the guy jerks." James' cock stiffened noticeable as she got to that part and Kristy smiled to herself. "And when the guy shoots, the women could even applaud or something. Now a video like that would appeal to both gay and straight men, right? I mean, you'd watch that, wouldn't you?"

"Watch it? I'd star in it!"

Kristy had browsed through the website's online catalogue and ordered several videos, which arrived today, the day James and his squad were entertaining their Russian colleagues.

Kristy had just inserted one of the videos into her DVD player when she heard James enter through the front door.

The limousine arrived at James' apartment building. "Aren't you going to offer us a nightcap," asked Lisa? She still had designs on Bruno and was hoping to extend the night a little longer.

"Sure, come on up," James said, hoping that Kristy wouldn't be offended. "I think I only have beer, and maybe a bottle of wine."

"Beer...good," said Bruno, and that settled it.

Seeing that James had arrived with a crowd, Kristy got up from the couch and went over to where they had congregated. Introductions were made, and James went into the kitchen to get the beer.

The video Kristy had been planning to watch began to start. Four men, extremely muscular, slowly walked into a room and stood on a makeshift stage. They were naked, and their penises ranged from large to enormous. There were about a dozen women sitting in the room in front of the stage.

Nobody in the room was paying much attention to the video, as James had returned with beer, and they were all busy in conversation. Olga happened to glance over at the television monitor and saw what was playing. Without saying a word to anyone, she walked over and sat down on the couch and watched the television monitor, enthralled. Four women in the crowd had walked up onto the makeshift stage and stood over the men as they began to do push-ups on the floor. The women then sat side-saddle on each man's back, and the naked, muscle bound men with the large cocks continued their push-ups with the women sitting on them. Olga was completely absorbed and transfixed by the video.

Bruno happened to glance over while the men were doing push-ups. "Ah, that is nothing," he sneered. He removed his shirt and began to do push-ups. "Come," he said, pointing to Lisa, "sit on me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," said Kristy, ever the devious one. "Anyone can do push-ups like that when they have their pants on. The hard part is doing it when you're naked."

Bruno didn't need much provocation, so he quickly stripped down to nothing. Most of the ladies in the room were already used to seeing him naked, but now they were tipsy drunk, and that changed the dynamic. There were catcalls and whoops from Lisa and Kelly, and Kristy could feel her panties getting damp. Bruno was built like a work of art, and his penis wasn't half-bad either. She eyeballed Bruno's naked body from head to toe. He should have been in the video, she thought. Bruno's cock wasn't as flaccid as it had been when they were inside Captain Mathers' office. It wasn't rock hard, but it was definitely in a slightly agitated state. Kristy guessed that it was close to 9 inches, and who knew how much bigger it might get? She wouldn't mind finding out.

Olga had not even bothered to look up at Bruno. Her eyes had remained riveted to the television. She showed no emotion, but her eyes seemed to get wider and wider at the images that were unfolding on the screen.

Now the men in the video stood and picked up the women up who had been sitting on their backs and began lifting them over their heads, like they were barbell weights.

"No problem," roared Bruno. Even before he had done one push-up he had put one arm around Lisa's back, another behind her legs, and lifted her up into the air, and before she knew what hit her, before she could modestly reposition her skirt, Bruno had hoisted her above her head, just like the men in the video were doing.

"See...easy," Bruno said, beaming. Lisa was laughing, oblivious to the fact that her skirt had ridden up and her panties were exposed. James had already seen her in her underwear at the bathhouse, and Lisa had already seen James naked, so this did not seem like a big deal to her. But James wasn't even paying attention to her. He was now fixated on the television monitor too. Four young boys, also naked, had walked on to the makeshift stage. They looked very, very young, like high school age, but the video disclaimer had stated that all participants were eighteen years of age or older. Their penises looked like college aged penises, so perhaps the boys were just young looking. They stood and watch as the men lifted the girls up and down over their heads. The boys were all holding towels. The muscles of the weightlifters strained under the weight of the women, and their penises were flopping about, naturally, to the unnatural movements of their upper bodies. The young boys were gently stroking their own cocks as the muscle men kept lifting the women, and they were all in stages of semi-erectness. If Olga was getting turned-on by this she was keeping it well-hidden. However, the fact that she was riveted to the monitor spoke volumes.

"What about James," teased Kelly? "We can't let Bruno do this by himself."

Kristy was loving this. "James, you've been challenged. You're not going to back down, are you?" She would like nothing more than for these women to see how hung her boyfriend was. He might not be able to match Bruno in the muscle department, but in the penis department...well, that was a whole other matter.

The hell with it, James thought. He was drunk enough to that getting naked alongside Bruno wouldn't faze him. He had already been seen naked at the Captain's office. The only problem he foresaw was that Mr. Penis had been aroused by the video. And Olga, what if she saw him with a boner, a 14 inch one at that? Kristy might not approve, but then again, she was the one who suggested that he get naked. How was she to know how much James desired Olga?

Weighing the pros and cons of the situation, whatever embarrassment James might feel as a result of an erection, the situation in the room was starting to get out of control, what with the alcohol, the video, Bruno's nakedness and semi-hard cock, so having an erection probably wouldn't seem too offensive. It wasn't James' idea to play the video. And who knows, maybe if Olga saw his manhood it all its 14 inch glory...

James caught himself. Don't think about Olga. Pretend she isn't here. That had worked earlier so hopefully it would work again. Besides, his cock was starting to feel very restricted, bottled up as is was in his clothing.

James unbuttoned and removed his shirt. He looked over at the couch, but Olga was still fixated on the monitor. Then the pants came off. A huge billowing tent revealed that boxer shorts were no match for James' monster dick. It was nearing full hardness. Off came the shorts. Lisa stopped laughing. Kelly stopped talking, but simply stood there and gaped. Kristy beamed with delight. Bruno, who was starting to stagger just a little under the weight of Lisa, who was still perched above his head, was able to give James a nod, just as he had done at the office.

Finally Bruno put Lisa down. He pointed to Kelly and suggested that James lift her over her head. Kelly obliged and went over to where James was standing in all his naked glory. James was no slouch, but he wasn't strong enough to hoist her and lift her up, the way Bruno had done with Lisa. He tried, but every time he got her to his shoulder level his knees sagged and he had to put her down. He couldn't get her from his shoulder level to over his head. The tall, fit woman with the long blonde hair was simply too big. Kelly tried to help by placing her foot on James' huge penis and then use it as a launching pad to spring upward. It helped Mr. Penis stiffen to its maximum state of hardness, but it didn't help get Kelly over James' head.

Bruno realized that James needed someone lighter to lift. "Olga Ekaterina," he said. Olga looked his way and the two of them spoke in Russian. Then only word that James could make out was nyet, nyet. Olga didn't want to participate.

The video continued. The young boys had come around to the front of the men, who still had the women over their heads. The boys wiped the sweat off of the muscle men with their towels. The muscle men were in a very vulnerable position with their hands occupied and their balance wavering, and they could have done nothing to prevent what happened next, if indeed they would have wanted to prevent it, but the boys dropped their towels, got down on their knees and began to perform oral sex on the men.

12