James: Mr. Nude International Pt. 05

Story Info
James jerks for Olga, Bruno jerks to win contest...and more.
5.1k words
4.25
13.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day broke sunny and warm. It was a perfect day for getting naked and strutting one's stuff for the wealthy and mostly middle-aged patrons who were gathered to attend the breast cancer awareness fundraiser. The presumption was that the ladies would be titillated enough by the sight of the well-endowed males to open up their checkbooks and make a sizeable donation. There had already been a fashion show, a few speeches by semi-celebrities and accomplished physicians who were leaders in breast cancer research. All that remained was the Mr. Nude International contest. They always save the best for last.

This wasn't an ordinary competition. For one thing, a thief who had stolen a valuable diamond that had once belonged to the Russian royal family was supposedly entered in the competition. A tip had revealed that he planned to exchange the jewel sometime during the competition. Consequently Russia had sent three of their security people to Los Angeles to work with the LAPD's elite Vice Squad unit, who specialized in undercover work.

James Doyle, he of the monster 9 inch cock that stretched to 14 inches when erect, was one of the squad members taking part in the assignment. Also taking part was a muscular hunk of a man names Bruno Sukov, who also had a rather large love muscle, or at least big enough to meet the requirements, as one of the competition's entry qualifications was that the man had to be a 'double digit'; that is, a penis 10 inches or larger once it was fully extended. Bruno just did meet the requirements, which made one of James' co-workers, Lisa Podolski, very happy, as she had become enthralled by the Russian muscleman who had been sent over here to assist with the case. There was also Lieutenant Elena Ludikova, from the Moscow branch of the Russian police's most elite intelligence unit, the Federal Security Service.

Rounding out the trio was Special Agent Olga Ekaterina Danilova, of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate, who had been the object of James' desire ever since he had met her two days earlier. It stemmed from her wearing an extremely short skirt, which was part of her police uniform, which played right into James' peccadillos, although James's infatuation had gone way beyond trying to peek under her skirt. Yesterday Olga had interrogated James' at length, although her idea of interrogation included bondage, psychological mind games, teasing and denial, spanking, masturbation, and the use of a dildo, among other things. James had four ejaculations during his interrogation. He was so enchanted with Olga that he was willing to do almost anything for her, from being her permanent love slave to...well, anything. He had a serious case of Olga-itis. Olga, for her part, was all-too-happy to take advantage of the love-sick, donkey-dicked James. He was a useful idiot.

The three female members of James' squad that were working undercover had been assigned the task of escorting the nude men as they were introduced to the crowd and walked along the stage. That gave them plenty of opportunity to move around incognito and check for suspicious behavior. Elena Ludikova was there in some capacity, although nobody really knew what she would be doing, which is the way she wanted to keep it. Don Watkins, the other male member of the elite Vice Squad unit, was working as a bartender, his cock not quite large enough for entry into the contest. And since Olga, much to James' delight, refused to wear anything other than her micro mini-skirted police uniform, she played the role of a security officer, guarding the competitor's clothing and valuables after they had stripped down.

Backstage consisted of a tented area, and it was a flurry of activity. There were a total of 12 contestants. James and Bruno acted as if they did not know each other. Leon Tomlinson was there, a black man who was a high-class pimp and someone whom James had busted in the past. It was feared that James' cover would be blown, but the chance that Leon might be the jewel thief was too good to ignore. As soon as James saw Leon backstage he went over to him.

"Leon," he said, laughingly, "I see you recovered from your ball-busting episode yesterday."

"Yeah, well if I ever see that bitch again..."

"You will Leon," said James. "She's working here as a security guard or something, I think. I saw her a few minutes ago." The thought of Leon seeking revenge made James chuckle. In any confrontation between the two, his money was on Olga's boot.

"Excuse me officer, my name for today," said Leon, pulling a small piece of paper from out of his pocket, "is Prince Sonny Obefami from Nigeria." It seems that the contest director was really trying to make this a real international contest.

"Whatever," replied James, "and please don't call me officer. I am here as a contestant, just trying to earn some money. Good luck, Prince, though you may have a hard time beating this." And James lowered his trousers to show off his thick hanging penis which, even in a flaccid state, was impressive.

Leon laughed. "You dummy. I told you about the African male stereotype yesterday, didn't I?" And Leon quickly revealed that his cock, which was also currently in a soft state, was not only long and lean, but it clearly bettered James by an inch, or perhaps more.

James whistled in admiration. "Yeah, well, wait until you see me hard."

"Hey man," Leon said, smiling, "Careful what you wish for. I'm bigger than you now and I'll be bigger than you later...although..."

Leon had noticed that there were several college-aged girls in the tent. He wasn't sure what their role was, but he wasn't complaining. In fact, he quickly stripped off his clothes and began massaging his cock in a way that suggested he was quite pleased with what he saw.

James was used to being naked in front of clothed women by now, but it never ceased to surprise him. But he resigned himself to his fate and stored his clothes in a basket.

"I'll take that from you," one of the college girls said. For once James didn't feel like a piece of meat on display, and when he looked around the tent he saw the reason why. There were a dozen naked men, all of whom had either an exceptional build or an exceptional penis, or both.

"Do you want some head," James heard another girl ask a contestant who was standing nearby.

"What, is that for real," James asked?

"We've been told that some of the men like to get...um...more erect when they take the stage, so they brought in some girls to do you know what. Not me though. I'm just volunteering to help the cause. It's no big deal. Besides...um...looking at you...you might not need any help."

It was then that James realized that Mr. Penis was starting to bone up. "Yeah," he said, painfully aware that this college girl was admiring his cock, a cock that was slowly uncoiling like a snake, no matter how hard James tried to think unsexy thoughts. "You must like the working conditions here."

"I've seen plenty of naked men; it's no big deal." And with that she was off, taking James' belongings to the secured zone, which was actually another tent, slightly smaller than the tent that the contestants were in.

James watched the girl as she took his basket of clothes and went to the other tent. Sure enough, Olga was standing guard in front of it in her ridiculously short skirt, looking as desirable as ever. The day was a little breezy, but Olga's skirt was not reacting to the wind, so James was disappointed in his quest to discover what color panties Olga had on today. Still, just seeing her in her uniform was enough to make Mr. Penis bounce and twitch, and whenever that happened James knew that trouble could not be far behind. He was working undercover, and if he got caught jacking off, or worse, had an ejaculation by spontaneous combustion as a result of being aroused beyond the point of no return, it would look real bad. Better not look at Olga, he thought.

Meanwhile, Lisa, Kelly and Fiona were not averse to checking out the naked men from their vantage point at the edge of the tent.

"Mmnn, he's not bad," cooed Kelly, referring to a naked Asian man. According to her list of contestants, his name was Toshi, and he was allegedly from Japan, although most likely he was from Los Angeles' Japan town. But, regardless, he was sporting a huge, semi-erect cock that was getting harder by the minute and was beginning to point up at a forty-five degree angle. "I wonder how big he is," Kelly said to Fiona, who was standing next to her; "12 inches, I bet."

"Girl, don't you know anything? Forget about him; he's as queer as a three dollar bill."

"I'm only looking," said Kelly, "and besides, how do you know," but before Fiona could answer, her smirk gave it away. "Oh yeah, that's right, you can tell?"

"When you're a dyke you have built in gay-dar," said Fiona.

"Pity," said Kelly, looking wistfully at Toshi's hard body and hardening penis.

"Girls, focus," said Lisa, although she was mostly focusing on Bruno, hoping that those young college girls didn't sway his muscular head. Lisa had invested considerable time and energy on seducing him, and she didn't want to see all that work go to waste.

James and the other naked men were huddled together in the tent when the competition director entered. As the men were already surrounded by a bevy of clothed women, having another one in their midst didn't seem like a big deal and nobody made a move to cover their private parts, although it probably would have been difficult to do so anyway, seeing how well-endowed they were. For once James didn't feel like a freak. For once his penis was not a source of wonderment and awe. He was feeling more and more comfortable with being nude in public and the thought of someday going to a nudist camp came into his mind again. In James' imagination he fantasized the perfect nudist camp. The men would be naked and the women would all be wearing short skirts. How he would love to go there with Olga and watch her as she got aroused from seeing all the different sized and shaped penises. James was sure that Olga's police skirt would be the sexiest and shortest and...wait...James had forgotten that he wasn't supposed to think about Olga. Doing so wreaked havoc on his penis, which was now chomping at the bit to be fondled, stroked, and attended-to. He could feel the blood stirring in his loins. Mr. Penis had zoomed up to 14 inches and was sticking straight up, extending past his navel. James was starting to feel very self-conscious about having a full-on boner.

The competition director led the men to the edge of the stage. A woman emcee was warming up the crowd. Lisa, Kelly and Fiona, were standing at the edge of the stage, right where the men would be entering.

"Remember," said the director, "one of the girls will take you by the arm and walk you to a prepared spot on the stage. Once you get there, smile...and relax. You all have wonderful bodies and should be proud of what you got. The emcee will introduce you one-by-one. When she calls your name, take a step forward and wave and then step back into the line. Got it?"

By chance it happened to be Kelly who was there to chaperone James to his spot. After taking the contestant to their spot each of the girls resumed their original place to wait their turn for the next man. As there were 12 contestants, each woman escorted three men. James tried to ignore his throbbing, aching cock as he waited his turn to get on stage.

"James," exclaimed Kelly! "My god," she whispered, as they strode down past the men who were already in line, "look at you!" Kelly found it amusing that James was fully erect. His boner bobbed up and down with each step.

Somehow James made it through the ordeal of standing in front of a group of about fifty women. He wasn't the only one with an erection, but he was the only one whose boner stood straight up in a perpendicular manner.

While the women in the crowd were demure and civilized, James could see them nudging and whispering to each other, and he was beginning to feel embarrassed.

After each contestant was introduced they walked around the stage in a circular manner while some disco music blared. The women applauded. This ended round one. The men could finally return to the tent and relax while the women voted on their favorites. Four men would be selected for the next round, which would begin in about thirty minutes.

While the men were on stage Olga had stood guard while Elena went inside the tented storage area and searched the men's belongings. She found no diamond.

Inside the contestant's tent the college girls were still hanging around, as well as the women who had been hired to make themselves available should any contestant require a little 'help'. James was not interested in receiving any help, since he was on duty, but he knew that he'd have trouble getting through the next thirty minutes. His erection had not abated and, for some reason, seeing all the clothed women in the tent was starting to arouse him even more. So he decided to walk outside the tent.

It was not the wisest decision, for as soon as James left the tented area the first person he saw was Olga. Like a divining rod in search of water, Mr. Penis led James directly towards her. James was all smiles, but Olga was trying to act like she didn't know him. It wasn't a personal decision, but rather one of duty. She had a job to do. However, James had forgotten about the assignment and was intent on chatting up Olga, or even better, have her admire his massive boner. How James would have loved for Olga to grab it and maybe slap it around. And kiss it! Mr. Penis was yet to feel the warmth of Olga's lips or the tickle of her tongue, and James excitedly wondered if and when that might happen. James would even love to have those steel balls hanging down from under his cock-head, putting so much tension on his shaft that he could feel the semen as it slowly inched its way upwards towards the opening at its tip. His penis had never ached for a woman way it ached for Olga.

James stood before Olga, showing off his bulging manhood, when suddenly a gust of wind swept through the area and Olga's skirt blew up for a brief moment. She quickly caught her hem and lowered it, but not before James caught sight of her panties. She was wearing white ones today! Olga's face turned bright red. She was embarrassed by what had happened. She assumed correctly that James had seen her underwear and was hoping that nobody else had. How could she not have known that James caught a peek? His eyes had lit up like a Christmas tree and his cock had bounced up and down a couple of times. It was hard for her to ignore those signs. James grabbed her by the arm and said, "let's go inside," and before Olga knew it, she and James were inside the small, tented, storage area.

"Olga," James implored, "I need you; please, I can't wait," and he attempted to have her take hold of Mr. Penis.

"Olga working," she replied sternly, and cupped her hand and shook it in the universal sign language that needed no translation.

"Oh Olga, I am so horny," James pleaded.

"Olga watch...okay."

"Please, Olga...," but before James could say another word Olga brought her leg back made it look as if he was one more word away from becoming one of her patented ball-busting victims. James resigned himself to having it her way.

Although this wasn't James' first choice, it was clearly his second, so without further delay he began to jerk his massive, 14 inch, fully erect penis. Olga's accidental panty sighting had sent him over the edge. The fact that she seemed embarrassed made it all the more arousing. James was in masturbation heaven. He was so overcome by desire that he stroked his cock furiously, jerking so hard that he was momentarily forgot his surroundings. He needed an orgasm and he needed it bad. Within two minutes his breathing had gotten heavy and his body began to spasm. He placed one hand on a table to balance himself as he neared blast off.

"Olga...I'm...I'M GONNA CUM," he shrieked, and he let loose with a long steady blast of semen that showed no sign of interruption. It almost looked as if he was peeing, so voluminous and consistent was his eruption, a steady flow of love juice that went on and on for about three or four seconds before slowing down. The remainder of his ejaculation came out in shorter spurts, and James grunted and gasped in relief as he drained his massive penis in orgasmic delight. His limp body sagged, as he was overcome with satisfaction.

James knelt down and kissed Olga's boot as an act of submission. Having her there as he sought relief was so thrilling that James wondered how he could ever be aroused by another woman. James looked up from Olga's boot, as he wanted to see her face after his display of devotion, but all this did was give him an unobstructed view of her white panties, and from this angle he could see the outline of her cunt lips. He hoped and prayed that one ejaculation would be sufficient to get him through the rest of the afternoon, but if Olga kept exposing her panties to James under her short skirt, there was no telling what might happen.

They went back outside and a lot of commotion was going on. One of the contestants, Toshi, was writhing on the ground in pain, holding on to his penis, which was bleeding. Kelly and Fiona were the first to reach him.

"Jesus," said Kelly, he must have cut himself while doing...well, let's be blunt...he must have been fucking." Kelly based her conclusion on the fact that Toshi's cock was still sheathed inside a condom. The tip of the condom had been torn, and blood trickled out of it from the top of Toshi's penis tip.

There was a pause, as Kelly tenderly tried to comfort Toshi. She gently removed the condom. Someone came over with a towel and a small first-aid kit, and Kelly took the towel and carefully pressed it against Toshi's penis tip to stop the bleeding, and she then took some ointment cream and, using the tip of her finger, gingerly dabbed the damaged area with the healing ointment.

By now a crowd had gathered. Fiona filled Lisa in on what had happened. What could have caused the accident? After a moment's pause they both blurted out the same answer. The diamond!

"I can't believe it," Lisa exclaimed, "but someone must have had the diamond inside their vagina."

"Or butt-hole," countered Fiona.

"What?"

"Oh yeah, he's gay. I'm sure of it."

"Well, we don't really know for certain if the cut was caused by a diamond, but who would put a diamond in their butt?"

"Lisa, don't you see? A man who is naked would put a diamond there. It couldn't have been a vagina, because the thief is a contestant. Where else could a naked man hide a diamond?"

"In that case, said Lisa, "this is the break we've been waiting for. All we have to do is find the person Toshi was with and we have the thief!"

"There, there," cooed Kelly, as she caressed the top of Toshi's penis with the ointment. "Everything's going to be okay." Noticing that a crowd of people had surrounded them, she said, "why don't you all go about your business. Everything's under control here. He'll be all right."

Toshi appeared to be responding well to treatment. The bleeding had stopped and the pain and subsided, and his cock was responding favorably to Kelly's attention. She certainly noticed that it was stiffening in her hand.

"Kelly, we have to talk with you," said Fiona, excitedly.

"Not now," she hissed, "can't you see I'm busy?"

Fiona persisted however, and she quickly apprised Kelly of the situation. They asked Toshi who he had been with when he got cut, but all he could do was utter an undecipherable mumble and wail. Maybe he really was from Japan, and Kelly and Fiona had a difficult time trying to understand them.

Fiona, impatient, left Toshi to Kelly's care and, taking Lisa with her, began to count the remaining men. They presumed that the thief had fled the scene, and if there was anybody missing from the scene then they would be the prime suspect.

12