James' Transformation Ch. 3

Story Info
Jenny finally confronts her wife.
2.6k words
4.52
57.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers

Jenny walked out of the shop with Linda holding tightly onto her hand. In Jenny's other hand she held a large black bag. They walked through the precinct on their way back to Jenny's car.

"Can you feel the eyes on you?" asked Jenny quietly to Linda.

"Yes I can" she replied.

"And how does it make you feel?" asked Jenny.

"I makes me feel horny" she replied under her breath.

Jenny just squeezed her hand and they kept walking, Jenny could see that most people who passed them stopped even momentarily to stare at the two attractive women strutting through the precinct holding hands.

They got to the car and got in. Jenny started driving. Neither girl said a word. Ten minutes later Jenny pulled up into her drive, parked the car and got out picking up her black bag from the back seat as she did. Linda got out too. Jenny entered the house leaving the door open for Linda behind who came in closing the door behind her.

"Nice place" said Linda as she looked around.

Jenny ignored her and walked up the stairs carrying the black bag with her. Linda decided it was best for her to follow. Jenny went into a small room that had a single bed with pink sheets and curtains. The walls were a pale pink colour and there was a small window that looked over the back garden and pool.

"This will be your room from now on" announced Jenny placing the black bag on the bed.

Linda looked at her quizzically, "my room?" she repeated.

"Yes, your room" Jenny said sternly.

Linda looked scared and just nodded.

"Follow me, I will give you a tour" said Jenny walking out of the room.

"Ok" replied Linda following close behind Jenny.

Jenny turned and faced Linda, "call me Mistress from now on!" she said glaring into Linda's eyes.

Linda visibly gulped and answered "yes Mistress".

Jenny showed Linda around her new home, showing her the kitchen, the lounge, the dining room, the bathroom, the garden, the other bedroom and lastly the master bedroom before leading her back to her room.

"I have a uniform for you in the bag, put it on and then come to my room" Jenny said closing the door to the room behind her.

Linda looked out of her window, "what have I got myself in to here?" she said quietly to herself. She looked back at the bed and at the black bag that was on it, she opened it tipping everything onto it. She stated to unwrap the items, firstly she found the double-ended strap-on dildo that Dawn had used on her earlier, then the dildo that she had heard Mistress using in the shop and then she found a maid's uniform. Linda slowly undid her skirt dropping it to the ground and pulled her tight top off over her head. She admired her lingerie in the mirror and loved the way she looked so feminine, she had never looked like this before. Linda then removed her panties and put on the French knickers that went with the uniform. They felt nice against her butt. Then she pulled the dress on over her head and zipped it up at the back. She looked in the mirror as she adjusted it so that it hung correctly. It fitted really well and the low cut neckline really showed off her large breasts. The skirt part of the dress was full of lace and frills and stood out like a tutu, this meant that her knickers were clearly visible under the frills of the skirts. She looked at herself in the mirror once again; she looked stunning her French knickers leading down to suspenders then fishnet stockings and then her sexy new high heel sandals. The last thing was to attach her head-dress, she slid the clips into her hair and then tossed it behind her shoulders. She then opened the door, picked up the dildos and walked slowly towards the master bedroom where she knew that her Mistress would be waiting.

Jenny sat on the side of the bed she had put her black knee-high boots on and liked the way they looked with her leather skirt and tight top. There was a quiet knock at the door and Jenny stood up and answered it. She opened the door and let Linda the maid in. "Jenny smiled at her broadly, you look very sexy my little maid" she said letting Jenny enter the room.

"Thank you Mistress" she replied smiling.

Jenny moved closer to her running her hand over the material of the uniform, cupping her breasts through the cloth and pressing softly against her pussy that was encased in frills.

"Very nice" said Jenny as she felt the heat from Linda's pussy.

Linda held out the dildos that she had to Jenny. Jenny smiled and took the double-ended one putting it away in a draw. She went to take the other and then stopped. "Sit on the bed" she told Linda.

Linda sat crossing her legs as she did.

"Open your legs wide for me" asked Jenny smiling.

Linda uncrossed her legs splaying them wide for her Mistress.

"Insert that as deep as possible into yourself" commanded Jenny pointing to the dildo in Linda's right hand.

"Yes Mistress" replied Linda as she pulled her knickers to one side and slowly eased the cock into her wet pussy; it took a while for her tight hole to accept such a big cock. The anal attachment started to probe her but and she yelped as it finally entered her. She pushed it as deep as it would go and then looked up at her Mistress.

"It will not go in any further Mistress," said Linda one handholding the dildo in place the other propping herself up on the bed.

Jenny took a closer look and was satisfied, "good girl now replace your knickers so that they will hold it in place.

Linda did as she was told, "now follow me", said Jenny walking out of the door.

Linda stood up awkwardly; she looked as if she had just ridden a horse for days. The sensation of her movement coupled with the large cock now in her pussy and butt made her shake every time she moved. She found it difficult but she managed to follow Jenny slowly. Jenny made exceptions for Linda's weakened state and walked slowly down the corridor and then down the steps into the kitchen. At the sink there was a huge pile of plates and pans that needed to be cleaned.

"Wash them," said Jenny pointing at the plates.

"But you have a dish-washer" replied Linda

"I would like you to do it" replied Jenny in a stronger tone of voice.

"Yes Mistress" replied Linda slowly moving towards the sink.

Linda filled the sink with water and started to wash the plates feeling very conscious of the fact that Jenny was watching her.

Jenny watched Linda do the washing-up; she was bent over the sink as she worked her frilly French knickers exposed. Jenny laughed as she could see the end of the dildo held in place by the knickers, but if Jenny didn't know better it look as if Linda had a little cock in those knickers. Once she had finished Jenny had Linda clean the whole house from top to bottom, she cleaned, she polished, she vacuumed and she tidied. Jenny watched her most of the time. Jenny enjoyed this she had her own personal slut maid who would do anything she told her. Linda got up off her knees and gingerly walked over to Jenny, saying softly that she was finished. Jenny agreed and told Linda to follow her downstairs. Jenny sat in a big leather chair and told Linda to come and lie over her. Linda did as she was told her frilly butt sticking up in the air. Jenny pulled Linda's knickers down and slowly eased the cock out of Linda's pussy much to Linda's relief. Linda felt as if her pussy would never shrink back, she could feel the emptiness inside her pussy and longed for it to be replaced. Linda moaned as she felt her knickers being pulled back up. Jenny handed Linda the dildo and told her to clean it off using her tongue. Linda deep throated the rubber cock taking it deep into her mouth, licking every inch of it. She longed to thrust it back into her wet hole but Jenny wouldn't let her. Once she had finished she handed the dildo back to Jenny and stood up. Jenny stood up to, taking Linda's hand she walked her upstairs, and into Linda's little room. Jenny told Linda to undress from everything except her heels. Linda did as she was told, before long stood naked in her heels. Jenny told her to sit down on the bed and wait. Jenny left the room and retrieved some straps and padlocks from her room. She returned to Linda and wrapped the straps around Linda's feet and shoes padlocking them in place and making it impossible for her to remove them. Jenny then covered Linda in the blanket, closed the curtains and door and left Linda to sleep.

Linda slept well that night she was exhausted. The next morning she woke up and looked slowly around her room, remembering what she had done yesterday. She kicked her legs out of the side of the bed with her heels securely fasted to her feet. She stood up and dressed once again in her uniform. She then went to the bathroom and tidied herself up before going to Jenny's room and knocking quietly on the door.

"Yes" a voice called from within the room.

Linda pushed the door open and walked in to the room, the curtains were closed and Linda's eyes took some time to adjust to the darkness.

"Ah Linda my little whore slut", said Jenny a little short of breath.

"Yes Mistress", she replied

"Remove your uniform and come closer my little one".

"Yes Mistress", Linda replied quickly stepping out of her dress and knickers and walking up to the side of the bed.

Jenny threw off the covers on the bed to show that she was also naked but had the double-ended dildo sunk deep inside her pussy. "Ride me you slut" Jenny gasped as she pushed down on the cock in her pussy.

Linda straddled Jenny and eased her pussy down on the cock; she started to bounce in the cock, taking it deeper and deeper as she bounced. More and more of the dildo was being forced up into Jenny as Linda bounced and Jenny was screaming with the pain and the pleasure. Jenny was playing with Linda's breasts squeezing them and tugging them. Linda was gasping as she bounced and orgasm flooded her pussy and she cried out.

Just then the bedroom door flew open and a woman stormed in.

"James you bastard" she said before launching at Jenny and Linda in a vicious attack of clawing and slapping.

Jenny threw Linda off her and raised her arms to defend herself screaming for her to stop.

Abbey's eyes became accustomed to the light she paused what she was doing and started down at Jenny who was still naked with a dildo sticking out from her pussy.

"Who the hell are you? You're not my husband, where is James?" she said looking confused.

Jenny sat up and eased the dildo from her pussy; she put it to one side and stood up.

"Its me" Jenny said looking directly into Abbey's eyes.

"What's you?" said Abbey becoming more and more disorientated.

"I'm James," said Jenny.

Linda who was kneeling on the far side of the bed looked stunned.

"You're not James", said Abbey, "for god sakes where is he?"

"Ok, ok" said Jenny, "I can prove it, ask me anything that only James would know".

Abbey looked mystified and started to think of a suitable question. Linda took the time to have a good look at Abbey, she was about medium height with long blonde hair tied back in a loose ponytail, medium breasts, perfect butt and long sexy legs, Linda could feel her pussy getting wet.

"I", stuttered Abbey, "I have a tattoo, what is it and where is it?"

"It's a small dragon and it's on your left butt cheek" said Jenny quickly.

"How?" said Abbey stunned but still not convinced. "Well if you are James how on earth did this happen?"

"It’s a long story, but the short version is that I was drugged and when I woke up they had changed me it what you now see" Jenny said opening her arms to show herself off.

Abbey slumped onto the side of the bed clutching her head.

"And who the hell is that?" Abbey said swinging round and pointing her finger at Linda who was still knelt on the floor.

"That's just the maid", said Jenny signalling for Linda to stand and leave the room.

Linda grabbed her uniform on the way out and closed the door quietly behind her.

Linda could hear talking from the master bedroom for hours afterwards but she didn’t dare to interrupt them. About four hours later she heard the door open and footsteps coming towards her room. The door opened and Jenny walked in; she was wearing a dressing gown. "Come with me" she said softly to Linda. Linda stood up and followed Jenny into the master bedroom.

Abbey was still sat on the side of the bed. "Linda I want you to make my wife cum now using your tongue, don't take no for an answer, do it now!"

Abbey looked stunned as Jenny spoke, then even more stunned when a beautiful young girl dressed as a French maid sunk to her knees before her and tried to lick her pussy.

"No" cried out Abbey as Linda tried to ease her legs open.

Abbey was wearing a tight black skirt that came to just above her knees.

Linda looked at Jenny, who just waved her on. Linda moved up Abbey and forced her back onto the bed, she then placed her knees on Abbey's arms and pulled Abbey's skirt up. Abbey was wearing some sexy silk panties; Linda just grabbed at the gusset and wrenched them off her. Abbey was struggling but Linda was far stronger. Linda pulled her legs open and sunk her mouth to Abbey's pussy, she started to lick and suck at her clit and in no time Abbey had relaxed her struggling and was moaning and pushing her pussy up to meet Linda's mouth. Linda let Abbey pull her arms free. She immediately went to pulling Linda's French knickers to one side and pulling her pussy down to her lips. Jenny watched as the girls passionately engaged in a sixty-nine. Both girls thrusting their tongues over the others pussy and deep into their wet openings. Abbey came as Linda nibbled lightly on her clit, which was soon followed by Linda. Linda rolled off Abbey and panted until her breath came back. Jenny stood over Abbey.

"Oh James fuck me," she said spreading her legs wider for Jenny.

"My name is Jenny now", Jenny said as she picked up the double ended dildo.

"Oh fuck me then Jenny," said Abbey as she squeezed her tits together.

Jenny slid the dildo inside her and strapped it round her legs and waist. Jenny then kneeled on the bed and drove the cock into Abbey, pumping her pussy over and over again until she came a second time and Jenny came too.

Abbey rolled over on top of jenny and kissed her.

"It is you isn't it?" she said as she broke the kiss.

"Yes Abbey it's me", said Jenny.

They kissed again and then Abbey sunk back on the dildo and rode it until they both came again.

Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers