Jamiaca Crazy

Story Info
They spend anniversary at Club Hedonism.
1.6k words
3.72
106.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Tia and I decided to take our third year anniversary at "Club Hedonism" in Jamaica. It was a memorable experience to say the least. Tia is a beautiful black woman in her late 20's. Slim. Nice perky tits. Always shaved pussy and a juicy, shapely ass. I am early 30's, in shape, but not muscular.

We wanted to have fun by any means necessary. Once we arrived to the resort, it was like heaven. Everything was included in the one price, so the first thing I did was to unpack my stuff and hit the bar. Tia wanted to "get ready." For what? I had no idea. I hit the bar near the pool and beach. There were a lot of other beautiful women there as well in various stages of undress. Yeah, there were men too, but I wasn't looking at them, so who knows how many there were. Tia walked out of the lobby in white G-string bikini and a tiny, almost sheer tank top. She had a sarong wrapped around her waist, but it blew open from the wind, exposing the bikini. She looked like a movie star in her sunglasses and outfit. I called her over and she walked over to me, peeling off the sarong. She modeled the G-string bikini for me. It was a "barely there" type of suit. I loved it. A couple of people stared at her beauty as well. We sat in the sun and drank "rum runners" for hours. Before we knew it, it was evening. All we did was people watch. When we went upstairs, she told me that she was horny and needed some before dinner. Of course I obliged. Before we got to the room, she was on her knees, giving me a blowjob in the hallway. Luckily, no one came out into the hallway.

We got into the room and I wasted no time. I dove into her wet pussy with my rock hard cock, leaving the swimsuit on, just moving it to the side. She came right away, which was good, because I couldn't hold back from seeing her sexy body half-naked for half of the day. I shot my cum deep inside her lovely pussy and collapsed and fell asleep for a few hours. When I woke up I didn't see Tia anywhere in the room. I took a quick shower and went downstairs.

I found her dancing with some Jamaican dude in the bar/club area in a white linen, almost see-through dress. She was obviously naked underneath. And damn she looked good!

She saw me and danced over to me then introduced me to her new, "friend." His name was Rexton. A handsome Jamaican man in his 40's. Tia was obviously stoned and I figured out from what. She told me that they smoked a joint a while ago and that she was "toasted." She asked if I were ready to eat dinner because she had the "munchies." "It's hot!" She kept saying. Eventually, the first 4 buttons of her dress came undone by her dancing or on purpose (I think). He tits were practically in view for everyone's eyes. She danced a little more with the both of us, spinning around and around. Her dress rose higher and higher with each turn, until her ass and pussy were exposed for all to see. Everyone else seemed to look, then look away as if it were a normal thing. I guess around there, it was. For some reason, I didn't get jealous of this man handling my wife. I actually stood back and watched the two of them. She was grabbing her breasts as she moved. Suddenly she stopped. "Let's eat!" She shouted out.

We all walked to the restaurant on the resort and got a table outside, facing the ocean. We ordered more drinks, then ordered food. Rexton told me that he works on the island, but not at the resort. Tia leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. "Your cum is dripping out of my pussy." She smiled and put my hand down there. She guided my finger into her pussy. It was sopping wet. She pulled it out and put it up to her mouth, then slowly sucked the cum and pussy juice off of it. Rexton asked, "What's going on?" She smiled and waved him over. He sat in the empty chair next to her. She grabbed his hand and led it down to her pussy and stuck his finger inside of her pussy and pulled it out. It was dripping wet. She put his finger inside her mouth and sucked it. He laughed nervously, got up and sat back in his chair across from her. We all sat in silence for a second, and then the food came. We ate it quickly. Tia leaned over and whispered in my ear again. "I want to play with him. We have had threesomes before, but not with a total stranger."Okay." I whispered back. Next thing I knew, her feet were in his crotch.

We finished off our food and walked out to the beach. He lit up a joint and we all smoked it. It was strong as hell. Tia was stoned totally. She took off all of her clothes and began running around the beach, which was not even close to being deserted. There were several couples walking around in the sand and surf. She would run up to them, then run away like a little child. They all would laugh and keep walking. I loved the show, as her cute little ass glowed in the moonlight and the ambient light from the many torches burning in the sand dunes. Rexton and I sat back on beach chairs, chilling. Finally, Tia ran back over to us and stood over us. Rexton was quiet as he stared at her as she began to touch herself playfully. He just moaned, almost hummed quietly to himself. Tia pushed me back onto the lounge chair and unzipped my pants. She pulled out my cock and began to suck on it, while staring into the eyes of Rexton. I remember a couple or two walking by catching a glimpse of her head bobbing up and down on my cock.

Rexton just watched. Just as I was about to cum, she got up and sat on my cock, sliding it inside of her wet pussy. She felt so warm. Tia moved slowly on my rock hard dick, all the while holding onto Rexton's leg. I was in heaven and she began to moan as well. Suddenly I began to tense up. I knew I was going to cum. I felt like a loser, cumming so quick, but I couldn't help it. I began squirting a hot load inside of her tight pussy. She slid off of me and slipped my cock into her mouth, licking and cleaning the cum off, then put me back into my pants.

"Let's go inside." She said to us both. She grabbed her clothes and put them back on.

We went into the elevator and she immediately goes down on Rexton, unzipping his fly and pulling out his hard and pre-cum dripping cock into her mouth and began sucking on it sloppily with her saliva dripping from her mouth onto his cock. We were not so lucky to get to the 4th floor. The elevator door opened on the 3rd floor and two guys got on. "Going down?" They asked, laughing at their own corny joke. The doors closed and she continued licking his ever-growing cock. I just stood there with a dumb grin on my face. The doors opened and we got off. She led him down the hall with his dick in her hand. She stripped off all of her clothes in the hallway as well, throwing them to the ground. I grabbed them up. We got to the door and I looked for the card key as she bent over, grabbed his dick and slid it inside of her. I had hoped to at least grab a condom for our newfound friend before he started fucking my wife, but she beat me to it. He was sliding his cock in and out of her as I finally opened the door.

He picked her up and carried her into the room. That's when I saw that she actually put his dick in her ass, her preferred way of fucking 75% of the time. She was so hot for him. They sat on the multicolored couch facing me and she rode his cock in her ass as I watched. She rode Rexton's cock for a good 30 minutes, letting it slide in and out of her juicy ass, into her pussy, then back into her ass again. She put on a great show. All the while facing me. Finally he came, long and hard, shooting his cum deep inside her ass. Tia shuttered and began riding his cock harder as he came trying to come before his dick got soft. She bounced up and down faster and faster, causing his cum to build up into a bubbly, white froth. She came hard and loud. His dick didn't get soft for a moment and she slid his creamy dick back into her pussy one last time. That was it. She jumped into the bed and went to sleep. Rexton and I spoke for hours after that, talking about life and work. (I was secretly trying to find out his sexual history) Eventually, I said good-bye our new "friend" and got his phone number.

We spent the rest of the vacation with each other, sight seeing, water sports and traveling.

We never called Rexton. But didn't regret the one night stand at all.