Jamie

Story Info
He discovers the joy of father daughter love.
2k words
4.38
307.5k
69

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie called last night and after speaking for a couple of minutes with her mother, she asked to talk to me. I took the phone and she began to cry as she told me about her breakup with her boyfriend. She barely mentioned it to her mom, but she told me in great detail about the last few weeks and the fight that ended their relationship.

She has always been closer to me than to her mom. Our bond started many years ago when she was a little child.

She was a headstrong kid, always getting into things and pushing the limits. She was very much like me in that regard. My wife, her mom, is very conservative and never takes any chances. She is an accountant.

It seemed that she always was around me more. I would let her ride in my truck when I went to job sites to check on the progress of some of my projects, and she liked to try to help me as I worked. We were buddies from her eighth birthday until she turned eighteen, then something happened that changed our relationship forever.

She had planned a sleepover to celebrate graduation from high school for a month and when the day finally came, she was busy getting everything ready. My wife and I had agreed to be scarce, and to make sure there was pop and snacks and money for call in pizza left for her. Six girl friends spent the night and we could hear them giggling and laughing through the late night.

The next morning, they were sleeping late and my wife had gone in to the office, while I was busy with some phone calls. I went to the kitchen for some juice and after I had poured a glass I was sitting at the breakfast bar drinking it and looking through the newspaper. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a motion on the couch in the living room across the way.

One of her friends was lying on the couch, and had just rolled over onto her back. I hadn't noticed that she was in the room when I came in, but now I walked closer to see who it was. It was Stephanie, Jamie's best friend. Apparently she had moved out to this room for privacy or so she could sleep during the early hours.

She was sound asleep as I quietly walked closer to her. She was wearing a t shirt and panties. Her shirt had worked up enough that I could see her breasts. She was the same age as Jamie and her breasts were firm and full. I was fascinated with her pink nipples, that looked like pencil erasers. As I gazed at her, I felt my cock stirring in my jeans, and I looked around to be sure no on else was up before I rubbed my cock.

Her legs were splayed apart and the right one was bent at the knee, so that the little slit of her pussy was evident through her panties. I rubbed harder, and moved to within six feet of her. I was careful to watch her face to make sure she didn't suddenly wake up and see me that near her.

My heart raced as I gazed at her. I carefully unzipped my jeans, and pulled my cock out for relief. I looked back and forth from her sweet and innocent face to her titties and to her pussy, and I stroked my cock. It throbbed and jumped from the excitement. I looked around to be sure I was still alone with her, and then I started stroking harder.

She remained deep asleep. I could hear her deep breathing and was sure she was not about to awaken. I leaned closer and sniffed at her pussy. I could detect the faint musky odor that I loved. I wanted to kiss her so much, but I didn't. I moved closer to her breasts until I was within a few inches of them.

My cock raged in my hand as I became braver. I raised back up and knew I was going to cum soon, so I looked for something to catch the cum in, and as I turned to the kitchen, I saw Jamie standing there watching me silently.

I tried to hide my cock, but there was nothing I could do to conceal what I was doing. She didn't move or say anything, but simply stared at me. I didn't know what to do. I had been caught, so I struggled to return my cock to my jeans and I walked to her. She went into the kitchen as far away from Stephanie as she could and waited for me.

I went to her and said "I am embarassed about what I was doing. I have never done anything like that before. It wasn't what it looked like."

"Come on Dad, don"t tell me that. I know what I saw. You were playing with yourself while you looked at Stephanie."

She had summarized the situation well.

"Yes. I was" was all I could say.

"I'm sorry I interrupted you. You looked like you were enjoying it."

"Yes, I was almost finished too."

"Have you ever done that while I was asleep?"

"No."

"Dad"

"What Jamie?"

"I didn't say anything a few minutes ago because I wanted to watch as you did that."

I was startled. And very excited. I shouldn't have been, because a few seconds ago I was scared to death because my daughter had just caught me jacking off over her sleeping friend, and now my cock was stiffening again, because that same daughter now admitted she liked watching me.

That is sick, I thought to myself, but my cock kept getting hard.

Neither of us moved or spoke for a few seconds.

"How did you know what I was doing?" I asked finally.

She laughed quietly. "Dad, what do you think we talked about all last night? We know about sex and we are curious, and I have seen pictures and movies of men doing that."

"Well, I am still embarrassed, " I answered.

"Don't be. Like I said, I wish I had hid so you wouldn't have seen me. I was getting excited watching you and if you hadn't stopped when you did, I would have started doing something myself."

My cock strained against my jeans, and I saw her eyes move down to my crotch.

"You still have a problem," she said.

"Excuse me. I don't know what's wrong with me." I answered. "I better get busy. I have a lot of work to do."

I turned and walked quickly from the room.

I stayed away from her the rest of the day. The next day was Sunday, and we were all together as usual. That evening she went to her friends house, and my wife and I went to dinner and a movie. My wife was tired when we returned and she went to bed early.


I was downstairs in my office, when I heard Jamie come home. She called her customary goodnight form the top of the stairs and then I heard her walking around upstars for a few minutes. About an hour later I was finished and I went upstairs to get ready for bed.

As I walked through the house making sure doors were locked and lights were off, I passed by her room. Our master bedroom is on one end of the house and the other two bedrooms are on the opposite end. I saw that her door was open and her reading lamp was still on. I wasn't sure whether to go in and turn the lamp off or leave it. I would normally turn it off, so I decided that's what I should do then.

I pulled the chain, and as I did she spoke. "Thanks Daddy."

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was waiting for you. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure. Give me a minute."

I went to my bedroom to be sure my wife was asleep. I didn't want her overhearing what I was afraid we would be talking about. She was sleeping soundly. I closed the door and went back to Jamie's room.

The room was dark and lit only by the light from the hall. I went in and sat at on the edge of her bed like I normally do when we talk. She was on her side and had a sheet pulled up under her neck. I thought that was peculiar, but tried not to let it bother me.

"I have thought a lot about yesterday, and it was a big mistake and I am sorry. I should have not been so weak. That was a very bad decision. I regret doing it and I am sorry you saw me.'

"That's ok Dad, I understand, and I have been thinking about it almost nonstop. But the only thing I regret is that I stopped you. And the other thing I keep thinking about is wishing it was me that you were watching." She pulled the sheet down to reveal her naked body.

I tried to turn away, but I couldn't. I had seen her around the house in various states of undress, but she had been more careful as she grew older and I had not seen her naked since she was a small child. She had the body of a very sexy young woman.

My cock reacted immediately. She looked at my crotch and smiled as she saw the outline of my cock start to grow.

"It's ok, Dad. I want you to see me and I want to watch you as you enjoy it."

She reached to my zipper and lowered it. I couldn't move as she reached in and fished my cock out.

"Ummmmm, Daddy... what a big cock you have...Is all that for me?"

She sounded so deliberately slutty. I know she had rehearsed that line and it had her desired effect as my cock leapt in her hands. She slowly felt the shaft and the head and squeezed and started slowly stroking up and down. I stood beside the bed and she leaned over and continued to stroke my cock for a minute.

"Play with it for me please, Daddy."

I took over for her hands and i started to stroke my cock and swing it and slap it against my other hand. She pulled the sheet back up to cover herself up to her waist and she started rubbing between her legs. She stared at my cock the entire time, like she was fascinated by it. As I sped up my movements, she did also. She was rubbing harder and faster, when I grabbed the sheet and jerked it back to the foot of the bed. She looked startled at first, but she smiled and slipped her fingers into her pussy for me.

"Turn to me," I said.

She moved so that she faced me. Her knees were bent and her feet were on the bed, so that her pussy was open before me. She rubbed and fingered herself. I could see the wetness shining in the sparce light. And I stroked harder to encourage her.

Soon I felt my cum starting to build up and I leaned closer to her.

"I am going to cum soon."

"Me too."

And then I started to finish off as she crammed two fingers up to her hand in her pussy. My cock jerked as I shot my cum into my hand and onto the edge of her bed. My cock spurted again and again and I milked that last drops out before her as she slowly massaged her swollen pussy.

We never said a word as we cleaned up. I went to my room and climbed in bed, but I couldn't sleep for hours.

We never mentioned that night. We didn't need to. It became a normal routine for us for awhile, and then in the heat of the moment we crossed that line too.

(next..Our first time)