Jamie

Story Info
Brother is sister's savior.
4.6k words
4.48
112.8k
116
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When opportunity knocks, the wise person opens the door.

"The door's open Jamie." Slowly, Jamie, my little sister, cracked open the door to peek in. "Jamie, just open the door and come in."

At ten years old, Jamie is very shy and afraid to interrupt anyone doing anything. She has to peek before entering. She is goofy in a fun way and never bothers me. She has pretty dark blond hair tied in a pony tail most days, and a pretty smile.

I am just 18 months older, 11 going on 12. I hit my stride as puberty kicked in a few months ago and I grew almost eight inches taller and began filling out. Mom can't keep me on clothes that fit. Well, that's her complaint anyway.

"Zane, can you help me fix my bike, something happened with the chain and Mary and I want to ride bikes."

**********

Nine years passed and Jamie and I grew into our adult form. Today, I am 20 and Jamie is on the high side of 18. We continue living at home and go to school at our small local college. We know that living at home saves our parents thousands of dollars every semester so we decided on our own to take on a lot of house keeping responsibilities.

The summer session is on and we have classes to attend; however, my summer load is just two courses and they are both on Tuesday and Thursday. Jamie has two courses also on Tuesday and Thursday. Even after homework, studying, and our chores at home, we have plenty of time for sun, fun, and dates.

"Zane," Jamie began as we took a break from yard work, "Dave Smyth asked me to see a movie with him but I'm just not sure."

I know Dave and know his style. "Wear your chastity belt."

"I've heard the stories. They can't all be true. Why don't you ask Marcie out and double with me and Dave?"

Marcie is one of my favorite girlfriends, a lot of fun, funny, and attractive. "Can't. She went to Maine for a few weeks. If you go out with Dave, keep your cell on and call me if you need me to rescue you."

We worked a couple more hours outside before we could stop, put away tools, and get cleaned up. I overheard Jamie talking with Dave.

"Yeah, great. Pick me up at seven. I have homework for class tomorrow so I can't stay out too late, midnight at the latest."

across

Jamie's voice sounded tear filled and frightened. "I'm at the In&Out on 34 near Glennville, come for me , Zane."

Route 34 near Glennville was an hour away at posted speed limits; I hope no cops are around because posted speeds aren't going to happen. Jamie needs me.

"What are you doing there," the demand in my voice still strong as anger grew knowing that Dave must have played his put out or get out card at the gas station and Jamie got out.

"Dave. He said we were going to ride around for a while then head back home. When we got here, he told me to get out if I wasn't going to, you know, with him."

I told Jamie I was on my way and I drove fast, blew through stop signs, kept flashing my lights, and blowing the horn as I passed the few cars out at this hour. Jamie was in trouble and Dave had only hours to live if I had my way. Even at the speeds and reckless way I drove, it still took almost 45 minutes to reach where Jamie waited.

**********

Jamie's call came about 12:30 and even driving like an idiot it was 1:30 in the dark morning before I reached where she waited. When she saw my car pull up to her, relief flashed across her face. The car barely stopped before she grabbed at the door handle and fell into the passenger side next to me.

"I love you, Zane," were her first words then she stretched across the console and kissed me a sisterly chaste kiss on the lips. I knew from her demeanor she was not hurt physically. "He didn't think I would get out."

I reached my hand for hers and laced my fingers in her fingers, "Jamie, I love you, too. I'm glad I am here for you and Dave is going to get his reward." Putting my hands back on the wheel, I began the hour long drive home. No doubt we will miss our first classes later in the morning; Jamie slumped in the seat and fell into a deep sleep. With Jamie safely in my car, I drove home like a cautious driver sticking to the speed limit and kept my eyes open for hazards.

One hazard I hadn't expected was the hazard seated less than two feet from me. In her excitement to get in my car, Jamie's already short skirt rode up her thighs and exposed far too much of the juncture at her hips. Even in her boy-short panty, the outline of her labia was visible.

"Jamie, adjust your clothes." She mumbled something in her sleep that sounded like okay; yet, she didn't move. Oh well, I thought to myself, nothing different from what I see when she wears a bikini. I reached a small throw in the back seat and covered her legs and hips.

The drive was uneventful except for Jamie mumbling in her sleep. I surmised she had a lot on her subconscious mind and was talking it out in her sleep. I heard her say my name a couple times and heard her sigh as she did. No doubt she was relieved that I was there for her.

I woke Jamie when we got home and she asked why I covered her legs. When she pulled the cover away to see how she exposed herself, the blush colored her skin a ruby red. She was embarrassed and quickly adjusted her clothes as she stepped from the car. She wasn't fast enough to cover her delicate well shaped and firm butt cheeks. I thought to myself again, nothing more than when she wears a bikini.

**********

Our parents are modern progressive people who generally leave Jamie and I to making our own decisions. They are both in the legal field with a thriving private practice. Mom must have heard me leave at 12:30 or so in the night and quizzed me about it.

My explanation made her smile, "You are wonderful to care for her like that." Then she added a stern admonition, "Don't go after Dave physically in a fight. There are other ways." Her knowing look told me she was sincere in both points and I promised to leave it be. She was not happy we would miss our first classes even though she understood.

When Jamie finally started making her morning rounds, I was already showered and ready for the day. I could make my first class; however, that would leave Jamie no transportation to her second class. Jamie drives but she doesn't have a car of her own, yet.

"Zane," I heard her say my name although the way she said it had a different quality than usual. "You are the best guy a girl can have in her life."

"Even with your just woke up bad hair look, you are the prettiest girl I've seen all morning."

"I'm the only girl you've seen this morning."

"Then that confirms it! You are the prettiest I've seen all morning." As she passed me, I took her hand stopping her for an instant. "Here's your reward for being so pretty." I leaned in and returned the kiss she gave me last night, a chaste kiss on her lips.

I let her hand drop yet she lingered a moment longer than appropriate before she moved on to the kitchen. I recalled her using my name associated with sighs as she slept on the drive home. What is coming over us?

**********

Several days passed and our daily routine kept us busy until Thursday afternoon after school. Arriving home with our book bags loaded, we decided to attack our chores before taking a well deserved night off.

"Any plans for tonight, Jamie?" I posed the question like I always do yet Jamie surprised me with her answer. Actually it was a question in return.

"Zane, why did you kiss me the other morning after my date with Dave."

"In case you forgot, you kissed me in the car when I picked you up and while you slept, you said my name a couple times with a sigh in your voice. Lets not forget your skirt ridding up and me covering you with a throw."

"I still don't know why you kissed me. I kissed you for saving me from, well, what you saved me from. I'm sure I sighed your name in complete relief."

If Jamie wanted me to believe that, I was okay with it. I retained my haunting suspicion that there is more to it than she is telling and her coy answers kept my suspicious thoughts in the fore of my mind. "Back to my original question, any plans for tonight?"

"Hey you two," we heard mom calling us. "Come inside for a minute." We were close to done with our chores that we put away our tools and went inside.

"Dad and I are going to be away the rest of the week and weekend. We have a hearing tomorrow in the state supreme court then we are staying the weekend in the capital to review litigation."

Again with the surprises that shocked mom as well, Jamie asked, "Is that code for a romantic get away?"

"Jamie, I'm aghast at that question. If I say we are reviewing litigation, we are reviewing litigation. Any further comment?" Mom's rant was softened by her smile confirming that Jamie was right and they will be reviewing their briefs, legal briefs, I mean. "We will leave you some money for the weekend but really want you sticking close to home."

Jamie stayed behind for a few minutes talking to mom; I heard Dave's name come up and a squeal from Jamie. I guess that means Dave got some of mom's wrath or maybe his parents did. Jamie told me mom and dad planned to leave in an hour. "Lets rent some movies, get some snacks, and veg on the couch tonight."

With that, our plans were confirmed.

**********

Jamie and I went through the list of movies on Netflicks and selected several to add to our play list. Jamie picked a couple romance flicks and an action flick. I went for horror and added one of Jamie's favorites to the list.

"Oh, Zane! What a sweet thing to do for me. You are a better boyfriend than any boy I know."

That line of talk was something different for Jamie. She is, always has been, my best friend and I like treating her to things she likes. Yet, since the Dave incident, Jamie has become much more open to expressing feelings for me.

"If it makes you feel good, I like doing it."

We headed out to get snacks for our movie night weekend when Jamie asked me to make a quick stop at a near by drug store. "Um, I have to get a few personal items."

"I'll wait here," I replied. The one thing I haven't gotten used to is walking up and down the feminine isle, if you know what I mean. Jamie smiled and darted off to collect her personal items.

She returned with a bag full of stuff and even though I understand how and why they are used, I am uncomfortable. I would have been much more uncomfortable if I knew she had condoms, lube, and morning after pills hidden in the bag.

When we got home from shopping, our parents were already gone for their weekend. They left a note and money for us if we needed. It was too early to begin our movie night weekend and with homework to do, we promised not to disturb the other and attacked homework for a couple hours.

Now almost 8:30 in the evening, I tapped on Jamie's door. "I'm as done as I can get for now. I'll refresh my self a bit and set things up for us. Are you about done?"

Jamie seemed to struggle with a reply. "Oh, ah, yeah," she said but it sounded she was exercising in her room from the heavy breathing I heard. "I'll freshen up and change when you're done in the bathroom."

I was off to clean up and set up.

**********

Movie night was as casual as a night can be. I wore some clean athletic shorts, a T-shirt, and flip-flops. Jamie has her favorite movie chair and I set her up with a snack tray and did the same for me. As I finished setting up, I also heard Jamie in the bathroom cleaning up. I was unusually excited to see her and waited patiently for my sister to appear.

Jamie appeared in the TV room dressed in a similar way as I, yet something was different. She wore her shorts low on her hips and I was fairly certain I glimpsed a nipple poking through her T-shirt.

We started with an action movie with a lot of martial art fighting. The Yu Clan fighting against the evil Yee Clan, or something like that. The English over dub was bad at best and when the Yee leader got his head cut off we laughed hysterically.

"Zane, was that supposed to be a comedy?"

"I'm guessing, no. But it sure ended that way. Pick the next movie and I'll get some more snacks."

I set the trays down in their usual places; however, Jamie was not satisfied with the usual places. "Set them over here so we can sit together. I want to sit with special boyfriend."

"Jamie, what's gotten into you? You have been loving all week acting like a girlfriend not a sister. You are confusing me and alarming me."

"It has to do with my sour date and my loving brother watching out for me. When you covered me with the throw in your car, I wanted to die. A normal guy would have left me uncovered and, well, whatever, you know. But you didn't."

"Oh, I'm normal. Wait! You were awake! Why didn't you fix your clothes? And, what about you muttering my name a couple times." I'm good at math and know how to answer 2 plus 2. Still, the answer was not coming out properly.

"You are my lovely sister whom I love. You are my best friend in the world and still I'm not making sense of what's going on."

"Zane, this weekend the word sister does not describe me. The word brother does not describe you. I want to be as close to the man I love most without the whole sibling thing getting in the way."

Yes, I thought to myself. Yes, I have to set her straight. What she proposed with the advantage of parents out of the house was not what siblings do. I set the trays where she indicated.

"Zane, turn on the movie you picked for me. I want to snuggle with you while we watch. We used to snuggle when we were younger and I miss it."

We sat together as I scrolled the play list, found the title, and hit play. As we leaned on the back rest of the love seat couch we were on, Jamie scooted closer and I put an arm over her shoulder. Jamie used her opposite arm to wrap around my lower chest. Neither of us used our leverage to draw together tighter.

The movie, a real chick flick, was full of romance and scenes of love making. Through one particular scene of passionate kissing, I noticed Jamie puckering her lips as if kissing an invisible man kissing her. As the scene developed, Jamie became more excited and I felt her arm tighten around my chest as she pulled tighter to me; I reciprocated.

"Ah, this is how a romantic night at home should be," Jamie whispered with an audible sigh. The moment was steeped in an electric energy and as Jamie kissed at her invisible man, I took a giant leap of faith to give her a kiss on her forehead with full pucker. "Kiss me properly, Zane," came her excited plea.

Jamie lifted her head as I lowered mine. In her eyes shown a passion and love unequaled by anything I'd ever experienced. I recalled her admonition that brother and sister do not define us tonight. I began realizing she actually meant that brother and sister no longer define us -- at all.

I don't know what Jamie saw in my eyes as I lowered my open mouth onto her open mouth for the most intimate and intense kiss I ever gave or received. Tunnel vision took over and all I saw was Jamie, nothing else existed. The movie played on but was tame compared to the heat rising on this love seat couch.

Jamie's body pressed into mine as we tried to draw the other closer, tighter. I felt the full form of Jamie's breasts pressing into me. Her hips reacted with little involuntary movements. When she raised her leg and swung it over my legs to pull herself to sit on my lap, I knew she would feel my excitement, and I wanted her to feel it.

My arms encircled Jamie in a loving embrace as our kissing continued. Jamie rocked her hips against my crotch feeling my cock rubbing her pubic mound drawing deep moans as we kissed and rocked on each other.

It was many minutes later when Jamie broke the kiss and pressed her hips into mine and cried out in orgasm. When her moment of bliss passed, Jamie collapsed on my chest in tears.

"Zane," she panted through her tears, "that was my first ever orgasm." Jamie's body pressed into mine, her crying caused her body to shudder and shake on my lap. Soon the tears stopped as Jamie began moaning and working herself to another orgasm. This time we came together filling our shorts with the wet evidence of sibling incest.

"Cum for me, Zane. I love you, Zane. Oh god, we are cumming together."

**********

We lay together for many minutes recovering our senses knowing that our senses of past reality no longer existed and the uncertainty of an undefined future invaded our thoughts. We both tried to speak; however, our lips touched and we resigned ourselves to our combined passion and love. We were a sticky mess and didn't care.

"Zane," Jamie found her voice, "have you ever made love?"

With a broad smile, I answered her question. "Just once to the most lovely woman in the world. It happened just a few minutes ago."

Jamie began another round of tears exclaiming, "I want to give you something I can only give once, Zane."

I drew Jamie tighter to me, felt my heart burst with new love for my sister even though I knew she would feel pain from what she wanted to share with me, to give me. "Jamie, it might hurt a lot. Even if we are slow and gentle, it will hurt. I don't want to hurt you."

"It will be a special hurt for me, a hurt I want to feel, and a hurt I need you to cause. I want you to see my naked body, feel the swell of my breasts, touch my sensitive skin in places I only want you touching." Jamie emphasized her words by breaking loose from my embrace to remove her T-shirt.

The scent of our cum drifted to my nose as Jamie exposed her beautiful breasts to me. Her nipples were extended and swollen with excitement. Her flat stomach and trim waste were flawless.

I cupped each hand under each breast feeling Jamie shudder and sigh. "Jamie, I know you want me and I want you, not here. I want our first time to mean everything it is supposed to mean. Take my hand a lead the way, Jamie."

Jamie led us to the bathroom where we had a sensual bath. Seeing Jamie naked and being naked with her excited me. In the bath we washed the other. Jamie's hands, her finger tips, arched electric charges into me; I sighed and moaned from each touch.

As my hands and fingers roamed Jamie giving her a wash, my senses reeled. Jamie's body was firm and soft at the same time. When my fingers grazed across Jamie's thighs and especially along the inside of legs, Jamie moaned and rocked her hips against me. When I placed my hand over the opening to her virgin nest, Jamie screamed and shook on the verge of another orgasm.

We left the bathroom with Jamie leading me to her bedroom.

**********

It felt wonderful laying side by side on Jamie's bed. Our hands touching the other, giving the other sensual looks, touches, and kisses. I felt Jamie lower her hand to my hard cock. I knew she had never touched a cock before tonight. Her touch was tentative at first, gentle strokes up and down. With each stroke, she drew me closer to her.

"Jamie," I sighed, "I'm going to touch you like you're touching me." My hand sought the delicate folds of her outer labia feeling Jamie's wetness. I pressed between the folds receiving another rush of her wetness. I rubbed, didn't try inserting a finger and Jamie reacted with a loud moan. When my finger tips touched the little hooded bead at her apex, Jamie had another orgasm.

As Jamie calmed, I began inserting a finger into her virgin pussy. Barely one knuckle entered before finding her barrier; I could push through easily.

"No, Zane, not like that. Don't push through with your finger. Make me a woman with your cock."

"Are you ready, Jamie, or do you want to take it more slowly. We have all night and all weekend."

Jamie panted as she road out the last tingling remnants of her orgasm. "Zane, does it hurt real bad when you put it in?" There was nervousness in her voice, not fear.

12