Jamie Ch. 07

Story Info
The decision.
1.7k words
4.59
112.3k
15

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room and saw that everyone was waiting and watching. The sexual tension was heavy, like a wet fog. I couldn't breathe as I sat there looking at my baby lying spread out among strangers. She still had that angel face I had know for years, but now she was transformed by the situation into a she-animal, a wanton cunt spread and available in appearance to this crowd.

It would be only natural for me to nod my head slightly in acceptance and approval, and I was certain she would grab his cock and begin to stroke and then I would see her move to it and pull it into her mouth. I also imagined that other men would be encouraged by that and would move to her and touch her and offer their cock for her to stroke and suck, and I could see, flying through my mind, images of her being fucked and used by that gangbang hungry group.

The seconds felt like centuries to me.

"No. She is not available", I heard myself say.

He looked at me and smiled in acceptance and moved back. Jamie looked at me in surprise and that look melted into a smile. A smile of appreciation that I still protected her. And at that moment I knew that was right. She was much too precious to give away for a moment's lust.

I took her hand and helped her up and assisted her as she dressed and straightened herself up.

"Let's go home honey."

"Yes, Daddy, whatever you want,"

We went though the club and when we were in the car, I took her hands and looked at her.

"Jamie, I have never know the excitement that you gave me tonight. I love you so much. Thank you for making me special and for trusting me tonight."

"Daddy, you made me feel like the most desirable woman in the world. I never ever imagined what happened tonight. Thank you for trusting me too, and letting me experience it all."

She squeezed my hands to reinforce her words, then leaned to me and kissed me tenderly.

We were both silent for most of the drive home, but exchanged smiles and happy looks. Finally she spoke.

"Daddy, I love you like I always have, but now I also love you as my lover. Is that bad?"

I thought for a moment and said, "No baby, I feel like that too. The difficult part will be keeping those two feelings separate, so we don't run our lives. You will meet other men and fall in love and I know that. But we will always have that special love we have now and have always had."

We arrived home soon, and walked into the house hand in hand.

We both went to our rooms. I turned the water on in my shower and took my clothes off. I started to brush my teeth as the water warmed and the spray started to fog the room. I looked up from the sink to see her behind me. She was nude and smiled as I noticed her.

I opened the shower door for her and followed her in.

The shower stung our bodies as we stood under it holding each other tight. Our lips pressed hard and our arms wrapped us as our legs pressed between each others. She belonged with me there.

"Baby, I hope you don't mind that I stopped it when I did at the club."

"It's a good thing you did, Daddy. I was so hot, I didn't care who or what fucked me. I would have let them use me anyway they wanted, but when you stopped them, I was sort of relieved, because I knew then that you wanted to keep me for yourself. I am yours Daddy, in every way."

My heart felt like it would burst, and I grabbed her and pulled her hard against me. My need for her was overpowering and I lifted her up to my lips and kissed her deep and passionately. Her arms were tight around my neck as she held herself up and wrapped her legs around me. I held her again as I had in the kitchen.

My cock was pressed against her lips and between her legs. It throbbed and pushed up in urgent need to get inside her. I could feel her lips, hot and still swollen from the attentions they had received and also from her immense need that had not been answered adequately. She ground her pelvis against my cock, sliding back and forth over it.

I dropped my hands under her ass and held her up in position as we kissed and humped each other. Her breasts were crushed against my chest, her nipples hard and stiff against my hair. Her moves rubbed them and aggravated their sensitivity. We were lost to everything but each other, and I had no conscious thoughts, just a sense of overwhelming pleasure that flowed through my body and mind.

We played in this fashion for minute after minute, until she said "Daddy, hold me tight now."

I felt her tighten her hold around my neck and she opened her legs from around my waist. She pulled herself up until her pussy was against my cockhead. She again wrapped her legs around me, and pulled herself over my cock. I felt it slide inside her hot, slick pussy.

She lowered herself over my cock until it was deep and snug in her tight grip. Then she put her feet up against the shower wall and proceeded to push herself up away from my cock. I felt her rhythm and met her movements by pushing back up into her each time she pushed away.

Her lips pressed against mine and we kissed. Deep, slow, wet kisses flowed from our mouths into each others as we held each other tight. He smooth skin was hot against mine. Her nipples were stiffer as they stabbed into my flesh.

Our hips pushed us against each other in slow, smooth movements, as we enjoyed those moments of unhurried bliss and love. I held her ass as she held my neck and we stayed locked together as the shower beat down on us. We were two lovers being washed and renewed by the steamy mists.

I ate her mouth with a hunger that could never be satisfied. Her lips were so rich and full, and her mouth was hot and giving. Her cheeks were soft like silk and as beautiful as the purest marble. I marveled at her as my mind filled with a joy I had never imagined before. I wanted this moment to live forever and never end.

It was as if I didn't exist then, but was a part of her as she was a part of me. Our bodies were intertwined and joined and held together by common needs and urges. I felt as if I was intoxicated...full of a soft passion that made me want her, but allowed me to feel every nuance of her.

Every nerve in my body was tuned to her. Every olfactory sensor sought her scent. My ears opened and gathered every sigh and breath and sound she made and magnified them and broadcast them to my mind. My mind played across all of my sensors and read her body and painted a rich image of her that filled my imagination even as I felt the real beauty against me.

And my cock still moved into her soft, welcoming pussy.

"Daddy, I need you to go faster. Will you please?"

Her words woke me from my tranquil state and shook me from my peaceful thoughts and provoked my harsher ones.

"Yes baby. Is this better," I asked as I sped up my strokes.

"Yes, Daddy, but maybe faster yet. OK?"

I gripped her ass tighter and pulled my cock back and shoved it harder.

"Like this?"

"Yes Daddy, like that. Ohhhhhh.... UUUMmmmmmmm.... YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS."

I pulled back again and I slammed my cock as hard as I could into her. She gasped as my cock rammed her and then I pulled back and rammed her again...and again...and again.

Her feet fell limp, and she stopped pushing back as before. My cock hammered into her with all of the force and fury I could muster. Her head dropped back and she closed her eyes as I leaned her against the shower wall and began to pound into her even harder. I gripped her ass hard as my cock plowed into her.

"Daddy...Daddy.....Daddy," she kept moaning, and her moans drove me on as I slammed my balls against her ass. Her arms held tight around my neck as I bounced her up and down on my cock as I rammed it up inside her soaking cunt.

I was tiring quickly, but unwilling to release her and my mind sought for an idea that would allow me to continue my assault, and as my passion took me over, I knew what to do. I opened the shower door, and with her still impaled on my cock, I stepped out and grabbed the clothes hamper and carried it into the shower. I set it down and seated her on it.

I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and resumed my hard fucking. She reached her hands up and pinched my nipples as I tore into her, my cock relentlessly slamming back and forth in and out of her swollen pussy. She leaned back and stared at me, her eyes glazed and unfocused.

"Is this what you want, baby?"

"Ummmpp, yes Daddy."

"Is this what you need, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy."

She looked limp and exhausted as she sat there, legs up and her body sagging. And I felt my cock begin to feel hot and my balls tightened and I pushed deep inside again and held her tight as my cock shot my sperm deep inside her. She opened her eyes then and I could see that she felt my cock unload my cum in her.

She leaned to me and we kissed as I emptied my balls in her. We kissed a little longer and then I helped her up and led her to my bed. She lay down on the covers and immediately fell asleep. I turned the lights off in the house and soon joined her. I got a sheet from the bureau and covered her carefully so she would awaken, and then I lay back down, cupped against her, with my arm across her. We slept peacefully together.