Jamie Ch. 09

Story Info
A new start.
2.1k words
4.37
89.6k
9

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean yourself up and get dressed. You have some chores to do."

Jamie got up and hurried into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and her sobbing over it. She soon came out and quickly dressed. I sat at the end of the bed and watched. She avoided looking into my eyes.

"I want you to go wash and wax my car this afternoon. I'll tell you what to do next after you are finished."

She went outside and did as I said. When she was finished, I looked it over and ran my hands across the finish.

"This needs more buffing," I said as I motioned to the faired area along the quarter panel.

She buffed and polished it until I saw no flaws.

"Hurry and finish this and then clean up the mess and come down to my office for your next instructions."

"Yes Daddy."

I went downstairs and busied myself with work. I had planned to take the day off and spend it with Jamie, but she had pissed me off so much I had changed my mind. I called my office and made some return calls. I heard her coming down the stairs as I finished the last call.

She came through the door into my office area and paused, unsure whether to come on in or wait for me to tell her to. I let her wait for a few seconds before I looked up and motioned for her to come in.

"Sit down."

She sat uneasily. I ignored her as I finished the letter I was writing in confirmation of the phone call. I saw her glancing around the room from the corner of my eye.

"Your mom with be back day after tomorrow. I just received an email that said she was going to see her mother on the way back."

She looked surprised. I couldn't tell if she was disappointed that she would be alone with me for another day or if she was glad that she had another day to get back on my good side.

"Daddy, can we talk about this morning?"

"Yes, I think we need to."

"I didn't mean it to sound like it did. I wasn't using what we did as leverage against you. I just was trying to say that I wanted you to know that I felt like I was yours now in a different way than before. That's why I said that you were "taking care" of me. And you did say before, that you would see about another car before I went away to the university."

"It seemed to me that you were acting like a money grubbing whore that expected to be compensated for your favors, and I won't tolerate it if that's what you were thinking."

"No, Daddy, it wasn't at all. What we did together was very exciting and I loved it and I would never trade that for anything, much less jeopardize losing the possibility of future times with you."

"Well, perhaps I was hasty, but I felt I needed to stop any further ideas you might have had. I want you to understand what we did was not a game."

"Yes Daddy, I know that, and I am so sorry I said what I did. I don't care about a car or anything. All I want is you to love me and make love to me as you have. I want that so much Daddy. I can't imagine not having that. Please Daddy, forgive me and love me again."

"Baby, I do love you, and we will continue to have our special love together. I want you as much as you want me, maybe more, and I have many ideas of ways we can express that to each other. I just feel I need to have more control of you now, to be sure you don't get the wrong idea about our relationship."

"Daddy, you have control of me. I am yours, and I have to admit when you were holding me down and punishing me with your hands and cock, it hurt and I was very frightened because I have never seen you like that. But Daddy...........I was very excited. I can't explain it, but I felt like I was going to have an orgasm if you had kept treating me that way. Secretly, I was hoping you'd continue. I felt like I was on fire inside, Daddy."

She looked at me with the wettest eyes I have ever seen, and I saw her squirming a little in the chair and I knew she was telling the truth. My cock strained against my jeans and my heart raced at this revelation.

I sat still for a moment as she waited for me to say something, but I didn't speak. Instead, I stood up and took her hands and helped her stand. I leaned down and kissed her lips with all of the passion I had inside me. Her arms flew around my neck and we kissed deeply and tenderly.

"I love you Jamie."

"I love you Daddy."

I pulled her to me and we held each other tightly as we kissed.

"Jamie, I want you to do things for me."

"What, Daddy?"

"Suck my cock."

She immediately knelt and unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. Her tongue washed my cock and she nibbled at the swelling head and sucked along the shaft. My cock grew in her hands and between her lips as she began to suck it.

She looked up at me, her eyes mellow and soft, and she sucked my cock back against her throat. She fought to keep from gagging as she lavished her attentions on my hard cock. Watching her kneeling before me in response to my request, I knew she was mine. My cock surged with new power at the thrill of my extended domination over her.

I held her head and fucked her beautiful mouth. She never took her eyes from mine as I pumped her with my hard cock. I allowed myself to enjoy this selfish pleasure and soon shot my cum down her throat.

She held my cock tight in her mouth as my balls drained into her, and then when she felt no more, she pulled my cock out and licked all of the remaining cum off and sucked for any last drops.

She sat waiting for my next instructions.

"Let me see how wet you are."

She stood up and pulled her shorts and thong down and placed my hand between her legs. Her cunt was open and I could feel her legs wet as my fingers explored her. I easily pushed two fingers into her. She closed her eyes as I fucked her with my rough fingers.

"Sit down and take your shorts off." I motioned to my desk.

She sat down in front if me. I shoved my papers out of the way and then pushed her down on the desk. Her cunt was right in front of me. She pulled her legs back to the edge of the desk and spread them. Her pink lips were wet, and that wetness showed down on her ass.

I pushed my fingers back in her and turned and cupped them, feeling her vaginal walls and her soft sheath. I pulled back and straightened all of my fingers and squeezed them together, then started to work them into her pussy.

I slowly turned my hand and as I did, I pushed more of it up into her. She moaned as I went deeper. By carefully turning and flexing my hand, I was able to get it into her past my knuckles. I withdrew it then and leaned over and began to suck her clit and tease it with my tongue.

She heaved up against my face as I sucked and licked her clit. My tongue traced circles around it and then flicked across it. Her hands pulled my head tighter to her. I pressed my lips against her clit and plyed it and licked and sucked and bit at it gently. She moaned and bucked as she began to cum.

I sucked her clit as she squirmed and rolled under her climax, and when she pushed my face away, I put my fingers back into her cunt hole. I pushed harder and felt her muscles stretch as I managed to get my hand into her hot slick cunt. I saw my hand in her up to my wrist. She craned her neck to see what was filling her so, and looked back at me in shock when she realized that I had my hand in her cunt.

"Daddy........Daddy........ooooooooooohhhhh."

She collapsed back onto the desk as I pushed a little more. I squeezed my hand together as tight as I could and when I was satisfied that I was as deep in her cunt as was practical, I started to move my hand in and out, turning it slightly with each stroke.

She lay limp as I worked on her. Her breathing was fast and deep and she kept mumbling incoherently. I stretched her out with my hand and then after a while, I pulled it out. She lay there with her cunt gaping open.

I looked around for something to fuck her with and saw an old bowling trophy. I brought it back to the desk and felt to make sure it was smooth enough. The bowling pin was real and had been coated with heavy lacquer and was slick.

"Stay there. Don't move."

I took it to the bathroom and washed it with a bacterial soap and then rinsed it off and dried it. I went back to the desk, and showed her what I had in my hand. Her eyes were wide as she started to sit up and get off of the desk.

"Lay back down."

"But Daddy, that's not right, please don't."

"Do as I say. Lie down."

She lay back down, and I rubbed my hand against her pussy and cupped her mons as I pressed against it. Soon she was relaxing again and I felt her start to get wet. My fingers worked into her and stroked and teased her as I stretched her out again.

I moved back and took the pin in my hand and placed the end between her lips. She leaned up and watched as I pushed the end into her about three inches. She sighed and cooed as it slid deeper in.

I pushed a little more and the further I pushed it, the more it stretched her open. The pin was soon about half way in her. I slowly pulled it out and then pushed back in, each time moving a little faster and going a little deeper.

My right hand held the end of the pin as my left hand caressed and massaged her lips. I fucked her with the pin and she began to buck and thrust her pelvis up against the onslaught. Her sighs became moans and then screams of pleasure as I rammed the hard bowling pin into her pussy over and over...faster and faster.

Her legs flailed in the air as I continued this assault and she rocked back and forth on the desk as the pin fucked her. I fucked her so long and so fast that my arm was tiring. She had been thrashing around under the throes of her orgasms so violently that she was weak from the ordeal, and when we were spent, I pulled the pin out and set it aside.

I helped her up and took her in my arms. She sat on my lap and leaned her head on my chest like she had when she was a little girl. I kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes. She was still.

I was careful not to wake her when she drifted off. I held her for almost an hour, relishing the feel of her weight and her body on me.

She began to awaken and was surprised to see I was still holding her.

"Daddy, you should have made me get down. You must be exhausted holding me so long."

She started to get up, but I held her tight.

"No baby, you are as light as a feather, and I loved holding you."

She kissed my cheek and nuzzled her face against mine.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you, Jamie"

We sat together a while longer and then she went to shower and change clothes. I straightened up my desk and joined her upstairs.

"Let's go get some Mexican food, and then come back and spend the rest of the night here. I have something new for you."

"Sounds great Daddy, whatever you want," she called from the bathroom.

Yeah, I thought, whatever I want.