Jamie Ch. 11

Story Info
Jamie comes to daddy's office.
1.7k words
4.38
87.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our brief country frolic, we drove back to my office.

"Pull your skirt down and make yourself presentable. I don't want Evelyn to see you looking like a freshly-fucked whore."

"Is that what I am Daddy? Am I a freshly-fucked whore?"

"You are MY freshly-fucked, hot-cunted baby-girl whore."

She laughed at that and straightened her skirt and checked her makeup in the mirror. We got out and went into the office together.

"Hello Jamie. My goodness you look good. Your skin is so radiant. Have you been to a spa?"

"No Evelyn. I just had an extreme workout."

I almost choked and she laughed at my discomfort.

Evelyn was absorbed in her work on the computer and didn't notice my reaction.

I went into my office. Jamie went down the hall to say hello to Stephanie. Stephanie had gone to school with Jamie and they were best friends. In fact, it was Stephanie that Jamie caught me masturbating over as she slept. That moment started the feverish sexual affair she and I enjoyed for years.

Stephanie planned to get married after high school and I hired her so she could stay near her fiancée. She was a good worker and tried really hard to do a good job. I was polite to her but otherwise I stayed away from her, lest Jamie think I had an interest in her.

Her fiancée went away to college in Maryland and they broke up when he returned for Christmas. Poor Stephanie was depressed and was unconsolable by her friends. I felt sorry for her.

I checked my voice messages and started calling the more important ones back. I was turned toward the wall talking when Jamie came in a few minutes later. I didn't pay any attention until I finished and turned to hang the phone up.

I looked at her and she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy at me. A big Cheshire cat smile covered her face. She was such a tease. She knew how much I like that. She sat there alternately spreading and closing her legs and she rubbed her panties and pressed them inside her still wet pussy.

I flicked my tongue out at her as I placed another call. She pulled her panties up between her lips. I could easily that her lips were still swollen from the fucking I had given her.

My cock was hard by then and I had trouble staying with the conversation. I turned away from her so I could make a necessary point without distraction. She came over and stood in front of me and rubbed her pussy through her skirt. She moved closer to me and then leaned down and licked my cheek.

I couldn't help myself as my hand reached under her skirt and pressed against her pussy. She spread her legs for me and I rubbed two fingers against her cunt as she ground it against my hand. I looked over my shoulder at my door to be sure no one was there.

I put my hand over the phone.

"Go tell Evelyn I am busy on the phone and don't want any interruptions, then close the door."

Jamie started out to tell Evelyn.

"And lock the door when you come back."

She looked back at me and held her hand up to her mouth and sucked two fingers tauntingly.

I finished the call just as she returned and closed the door. I went to the door and made sure it was locked, then took her by the hands and led her to the conference table near the opposite wall. I lifted her up and set her on the table.

She stared at me, waiting.

I pulled her legs apart and then pushed her down on the table. I raised her skirt and grabbed her panties and pulled them off. I felt her pussy, examining it as if I had never seen it before.

I felt her lips and traced them with my fingers. I rubbed her clit and flicked it and circled it with my fingers. I squeezed her lips together. I pressed the back of my hand against her lips and rubbed it up and down against them.

I took her lips in both hands and spread them apart. I leaned down and blew hot breaths into her cavernous cunt. I released her rubbery flaps and they closed partially.

"You have a beautiful pussy baby."

"Thank you Daddy. Don't you mean You have a beautiful pussy?"

I laughed.

"Yeah. Good point."

I spun her about 90 degrees on the table so she was lengthways on it. I moved to her side and rubbed her pussy with my left hand while I felt her tits with my right.

She closed her eyes and sighed at the pleasure. I slid a finger inside her and gently teased her. She sighed and cooed as I slowly fingered her.

I reached under her top and pinched her left nipple. I didn't pinch hard, but just enough for her to feel a little pleasure.

"Oh Daddy that feels heavenly."

I slid a second finger into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. I moved my other hand from one nipple to the other and back and forth, pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumb.

She was breathing harder and harder and I knew I could make her cum easily then.

I continued teasing her and she began to moan and heave her body and squirm from my touches. I pushed her on, fingering her deeper and faster and pinching her harder. Her nipples were abused and flattened as I worked them over. I pulled them hard and stretched her tits up.

Her eyes shot open and she groaned under the influence of an orgasm. I jammed my fingers in deeper and I rotated them and curled them and felt her vagina passage furiously. She bucked and groaned and tried to sit up but fell back down on the table and lay there looking at me with wet, glazed eyes as she climaxed over and over.

I paused and held my fingers in her as she was cumming. I could feel her muscles clinching and tightening around my fingers. I leaned down and kissed her mouth tenderly. She sucked my tongue hungrily and ground her mouth against mine passionately and she moaned as she continued to cum.

The intercom phone rang. I moved back from Jamie and reached for the button.

"Yes?"

"Don't forget you have a 3 pm appointment with Larry."

"OK, thanks. Is he here yet?"

"No but he is due any minute and he's always on time. I didn't want you to be too busy and forget he was coming."

Jamie sat up and looked at me.

"What did she mean by that?"

"I don't know. I don't think she could possibly know what was going on. Could she?"

"Gee Daddy, I don't have any idea. I know that Steph knew I had been fucked because she asked who I had been with. She said she could smell sex when I went in her office and she said she could see how flushed my neck still was. She knew something, but I am sure she doesn't suspect it was you."

"Fuck, just what we need, to be found out by them. Get straightened up and go to the ladies room and clean up so you don't smell of sex. I better do the same before Larry gets here."

We went our separate ways and as I came out of the men's room Larry was waiting for me. I led him to my office and as we walked in I saw Jamie's panties on the floor under the table where I had thrown them a few minutes before. I quickly guided him to a chair facing my desk and then I went back and scooped them up and put them in the closet on the wall.

We went over the contract and in an hour we were finished. We said goodbye and I followed him to the door. Jamie was sitting in the reception area reading a magazine.

She had her legs crossed very properly. I smiled as I looked at her, imagining the horror she probably felt a few minutes ago when she discovered she had left her panties on my office floor.

I motioned her to come in the office. She carefully stood up and followed me in.

"Oh my God Daddy. I forgot my panties. I was in such a hurry and I was still dizzy from cumming. Where are they?"

"Well baby, Larry saw them on the floor and when he asked whose they were, I told him they were yours. I said they were so big and baggy they kept falling off of your skinny little ass."

Her eyes were wide in shock. I laughed and she suddenly realized I was kidding and slapped me.

"What did happen to them?"

"I grabbed them and put them in the closet."

She opened the door and found them, then modestly turned away from me and pulled them on.

"How much longer do you have to work?"

"I will be here late, so you can take off. I have my car too remember?"

"Nope you don't. It's at the mall."

"Damn. Ok you will have to take me to get it then. Let's go."

We said goodbye to Evelyn and drove to the mall without any more play.

"Daddy."

"Yes baby?"

"Stephie was really sad and alone, so I invited her over for dinner on Saturday. Do you think Mom will let me cook? I told her we could have a pajama party like we did in school, but this time we can drink wine, right Daddy?"

"Sure hun. I am sure your mom will be happy to let you cook, but ask her when you get home and don't mention the wine."

She let me out at my car and then waved and blew me a kiss as she drove off. I thought about her all the way home. The idea of Stephie coming over had my mind working overtime fantasizing.

By the time I pulled into my drive I had an idea that would provide me with a fantasy come true. I couldn't wait till Saturday.