Jamie the Black Sheep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
157 Followers

"Yes! Eat my fucking pussy."

All that he responded was a manly groan that showed he was working even harder.

"AAAhhhhh. You're so fucking good. I'm Cummmminnnnnngggg!"

With that, I had a pretty big orgasm. It wasn't as earthshattering as the one I'd had on the balcony this morning, but it was damn good considering we had just started. He hadn't even started to use his big ole man tool on me.

Once he brought me to climax, Tom knew that it was his turn to get something out of this. He slid his body up and put his cock right at the opening of my slit. He took his time. Didn't rush anything. He just let it wait there, like a fuse slowing burning its way to the inevitable explosion. In the meantime he was rubbing my tits, licking my earlobes, and slowly gyrating his hips. The slight motion of his cock wisping across my wet folds was recharging my battery after my orgasm.

Then, with a suddenness that shocked the hell out of me, he took one hand and put it on my neck. He was strangling me! It wasn't hard enough to bruise or anything, but I was having serious problems getting enough air. And wo! It really added to the nastiness of it.

"That's right bitch, here it fucking comes!"

With that he rammed his cock right through me. He must have been imaging it was a sword and I was someone he was trying to run through. The lightning shot of pleasure went straight from the depths of my cunt to my brain.

"aaahh," was the slight scream I could muster. I didn't have enough air to scream with any force.

Tom was now pounding my pussy. His grunts were vicious. If I didn't know any better, it was almost like he was pretending to rape me. The only way I knew that wasn't totally the case was every now and then he would release my neck and permit me a few seconds of air. I don't think my face ever turned blue, but it was pretty damn close.

On one occasion he let go long enough so that I could muster some words.

"Oh yea, is that all you got asshole? Fucking pound me! And put your fucking hand back on my throat."

"You like that you little cunt?"

"y-hess," I said barely managed to get out as my airway abruptly closed in his grasp.

"This is what you get you little slut."

"MMmmm."

"Yea, you know you're a little slut don't you?"

"YAh. And you know you're a fucking cheating asshole? You bastard. Give me more!"

That threw him into a fuck rage. I knew that this was somehow some kinky game and he wasn't going to hurt me, but this was the most intense roleplaying during sex I had ever experienced. And it was turning me on. This was a MAN fucking me. Until that moment, I realized that I had only fucked boys who were trying to become men. Maybe it was the fact that he was married or had kids. I don't know—I didn't care. I was just trying to remain conscious.

Well, I was doing more than that. I was able to buck back against him like a maniac. I'm not a total pushover and I didn't want to be the quiet, submissive girl. I wanted him to think I was something to be conquered. And conquering he was.

Roughly, he pulled out and practically threw me around. I went from my back to all fours in the span of a second or two. It was so fast that we barely broke rhythm as he started going at me doggy style. With this new angle, my G spot was getting direct hit after direct hit. I was revving up for another orgasm.

Also, now on all fours he couldn't get his hands around my throat. The influx of oxygen was having an amazing effect on my brain. I was lightheaded but somehow very much experiencing the physical. I could feel everything as it came at me.

"You're pretty loose back here. You must be some big fucking slut."

I realized that I probably was a little more loose than normal. This was my third hard fuck in about twelve hours.

"I am a fucking slut! You're the third stranger I've fucked today!"

"Oh shit slut. You fucking love cock don't you?"

"Yes, I can't get enough of it! You better keep giving it to me you cheating fuck!"

Every time I mentioned the fact that he was cheating on his wife and kids with me it sent him into a rage. He would pound me harder and really start getting really mean with his words.

"You're calling me a cheating fuck? You're the bitchy, cheating cunt who fucked three strangers. You have such a loose cunt I can barely feel you."

"Oh, yes you can! And I know you won't stop!"

"Oh yea slut. Take this!"

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and then placed the tip of his dick right on my asshole. Holy fuck. I wasn't expecting this. I had never been fucked in the ass before. I had heard things from some of the sluttier girls I knew. Most girls said that it hurt and didn't try it again. But the girls who kept at it seemed to have some conversion and didn't want anything else.

"Wait, I've never done that before."

"Well there's a first for everything slut! Plus, your loose pussy isn't happening for me."

He slowly started pushing forward. Involuntarily, I tightened up and his cock stalled. He wasn't really getting anywhere. But he kept up the pressure and slowly overwhelmed my defenses. I could feel the tip of his cock get past the initial muscle holding him back. It wasn't that difficult for him. His dick was covered in my pussy juice that substituted as a great lubricant for my ass.

"Here it comes!"

Tom rammed his dick forward. It only went in about an inch, but that was enough to get the head of his cock right up my ass. I felt the circular muscle enlarge and the contract back around his dick. It hurt like a motherfucker, but there was a soothing pleasure that came with it too. As the pain subsided, the pleasure lingered.

I would have been too afraid to ever ask someone for this. But he took my choice away. He just rammed forward. And I loved that. It was amazingly slutty that some guy was just forcing his cock in my ass!

Inch by inch he moved forward. He was using quick little forward strokes that didn't go too deep too quickly. Each successive thrust only put him a tiny fraction deeper in my ass. But after two minutes, I felt his pubic hear hitting the skin right above my asshole. I knew that he was all in.

Once he was all the way in, he pulled his cock almost all the way out. There was just a little bit of the tip of his cock still left in my ass. He paused for half a breath and then drove the whole length all the way in.

"Ah fuck!"

"Does that hurt slut?"

"You can't hurt this slut by fucking her ass! Never...stop...fucking...my...ass!"

Then he broke into a pretty slow but determined rhythm of pulling all the way out and pushing all the way in. There was no pain. Only pleasure. Involuntarily, my hand went down to my own cunt and started fingering myself. I started with two fingers, then I realized that that wasn't nearly enough. He was right! My pussy was loose as shit. Then I switched to four fingers and started fucking myself with my hand like I'd never done before.

The combination of a big dick going in and out of my ass with almost all my fingers pleasuring my cunt was heavenly. I started moaning. It was like I was speaking in tongues. I was so out of my mind enjoying the pleasure of this whole experience that I couldn't form words.

After a few minutes, Tom really picked up the pace. Whereas before he was being somewhat methodical, now he knew that my ass could take anything he had to give. He grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled back violently with each forward stroke of his hips and cock. And he was really moving! In/out, in/out, in/out. It was like a jackhammer tearing through my ass.

"Oh yes! Fuck my virgin ass!"

"You like this slut? My cock in your ass?"

"Yes, never stop."

"You have a great asshole. Glad those other strangers didn't fuck your ass. They left it all for me."

"Yes, my asshole was waiting all day for your cheating dick."

"I knew it the second I found you at the pool!"

"Do you pound your wife in the ass?"

"Fuck no, I only fuck sluts in the ass."

"Do you strangle your wife?"

"Nope, I only strangles bitches with loose cunts."

"It's loose cause I've fucked so many guys today! You're jealous of all the strangers I've fucked."

"You silly slut, I fucked my wife this morning. And I'll fuck her again tonight! I fuck way more than you."

"Fine, just keep fucking my ass!"

Then the spasming started. I could feel it in him and I could feel it in me. The orgasm went from zero to sixty in about two strokes of his cock.

"I'm cumming!"

I felt a huge surge of wet and pressure enter deep in my ass. I knew it was his cum. He gave out a huge grunt and lunged forward and kept his dick in my ass up to the hilt. I screamed louder than I had this morning.

"Take the whole load you fucking slut! Keep it in that hot ass the rest of the day."

"TOM!!! How could you?"

I raised my head to see two attractive blondes staring at me. I could only assume that it was the wife and her sister. Shit.

Tom stopped in a heartbeat. (And with how fast my heart was beating from all this effort, that was pretty damn quick.) I could feel his dick deflating in my ass. I didn't know blood could exit a dick that fast.

"You fucking slut. Who the fuck are you? Tom we have a family. And where are the kids? Did you leave them at the pool while you brought your fucking whore here? We're finished."

Then she burst into tears and crumpled to the ground. She began moaning and crying loudly. Tom was now completely out of my ass and approaching them. The sister whacked him with her purse. "Get that gross dick away from us," the sister hissed at Tom.

I sensed my cue. I got up and started looking for my bikini. The sister got right in my face and called me every name under the sun: Slut. Homewrecker. Cunt. I deserved it all. With my back to the sister, I bent over to pick up my top. Right as I touched my top and my ass in the air, a large dribble of Tom's cum leaked out my asshole and ran down my leg. I paused for the briefest of moments, looked over my shoulder at the two women, and took in the moment. Shit that was slutty.

"Oh you're fucking kidding me. Get your cum-filled ass out of here."

"Hold your horses, I'm leaving. I just need to find my bottoms." I laughed a little. I don't know where that came from. It was mostly from the stress. Sometimes I laugh at extremely inappropriate times of stress.

I kept looking around and then I saw the sister dangling my bottoms in her hand. I saw the discolored spot where my pussy had soaked them through. I gave her a quick smirk, grabbed them, and walked out the front door. "Thanks for the fuck Tom," was what I said as I walked through the front door. That was pretty fucking cold, but I meant it.

The door closed behind me and I found myself outside on the corridor of our condo complex. I hadn't even put my bottoms on. I just walked out—pussy presented to the world—with all the confidence in the world. The confidence of a slut who got hers. Hmm. This is the second time today I've been out here mostly naked.

I stepped into my bottoms, pulled them up, and started back to my condo.

*****

Claire walked into our condo and found Emily, Rachel, their two new boys, and me playing drinking games on our kitchen table. The four of them were really drunk. I was slightly drunk from alcohol, but even more drunk off the physical effects of several massive orgasms. Yes, my pussy and ass were pretty sore from the punishment, but it was nothing compared to the strong sense of satisfaction that was coursing through my veins.

"Holy shit, guys. Jamie, I just saw that guy you were talking to at the pool in the parking lot. He was crying, his kids were crying, and these two women were screaming at him. The two women loaded up the kids and their stuff in their car and drove away. I wonder what happened."

"Probably had something to do with her finding her husband's cock buried in my ass," I just let slip. I said it softly enough that Claire didn't hear me, but the stares I got from the other four was something to savor. My panties immediately got wet.

Trysten
Trysten
157 Followers
12