Jamie's Confessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie's brother moves in.
1.6k words
4.17
43.8k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the photo-shoot that day Scott and I started fucking, Zach was cool with it and joined us every now and again. I loved the feeling of having two cocks filling me, cumming in me and fucking me until I screamed. My plans to keep on fucking Scott were hampered by my stepbrother moving in with me, my sister had moved out to go to university so I was in desperate need of a roommate and he was the only person interested. Except for Zach but I knew that if he moved in we'd never stop fucking. My stepbrother Chris was a year older than me and he worked for some law firm in the city as a legal aid or an intern or something, but he was always a little weird around me. He moved in with us when my Dad married his Mom when I was thirteen, Chris had been odd from the get go and I always felt him watching me. Once I caught him peeking at me as I got changed but it never happened again so I shrugged it off. But that was before he grew up, now Chris is a tall, dark and handsome guy with big muscles and large hands. Living with him wasn't such a hardship anymore and he could peek whenever he wanted as long as I got the same opportunities.

One day about a week after he moved in I came home from work to the sound of moaning in my apartment, Chris must have been having sex! I quietly closed the door and tiptoed into the living room, there on my TV was the image of a dark man in a suit fucking a young woman in a school uniform against a desk, every now and then he would spank her hard with a ruler and call her a bad little girl. Chris was on the couch with his jeans around his knees and his cock firmly in his hand, Jesus, his cock must have been at least nine inches long and thick as well. I felt my pussy grow wet just looking at him, imagining his huge cock ripping into my pussy.

"Jamie!" He finally realised I was stood there watching him jerk off and tugged his pants up to cover his monster cock as best he could.

"Hey Chris, what you doing?" I asked as I strolled into the room.

"I thought you were working until two." He blushed furiously and secured a cushion over his crotch.

"We finished early. Why don't you tell me why you were wanking on my couch."

"Jamie, it isn't what you think."

"Really? Because I think you got all horny watching that guy fuck that school girl and thought you'd rub one out."

"Jamie, Jesus, when did you start talking like that?"

"I'm all grown up now, big brother." I pulled my coat and work shirt off, revealing my almost see through white tank top and red lace bra underneath.

"Shouldn't you do that in your room?" He gulped.

"It's my apartment, I can do what I like, now put that back on." I nodded to the TV.

"What?"

"With you here I cant fuck Scott and Zach anymore until you're gone, and I'm feeling pretty horny myself."

"Fuck Scott and Zach?"

"Two friends, now play the movie Chris." I sat back on the sofa after pulling my bra out from under my shirt, Chris's eyes went straight to it as I set it on the arm of the sofa. "Feel free to play with your cock while we watch."

"Jamie!"

"What? I've seen you looking at me Chris, it's only fair that I get to look too."

"I haven't-."

"I saw you that time when I was getting changed, you couldn't stop looking at me tits and ass. Now I want to see your cock."

"Jamie you're my sister."

"Step sister" I leant over until I was by his ear. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Fuck."

"That's the plan." I bit his earlobe and he finally moved the cushion and eased his still hard cock out of his jeans, I gasped as I saw it's size up close. It was smooth and hard with a small drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. I sat back as he played the movie but this time I got to see it from the beginning, the girl went in to apologise for not handing in her homework on time and he told her she could make it up by sucking his cock. I saw Chris's hand move to his cock and start rubbing up and down the shaft, as the pair on screen got to fucking his hand moved faster and faster until I knew he was going to cum. When the first stream of cum shot out of his cock I moved over him to catch it in my mouth, he was too caught up in his orgasm to notice his stepsister swallowing his cum.

"Jamie, what the fuck are you doing?" He exclaimed when I wrapped my lips around his cock to clean up.

"Sucking your cock." I licked the head before sitting back. "It looked so tasty I couldn't help myself."

"Jamie, it's wrong. You're my step sister."

"We aren't real brother and sisters, there isn't anything wrong with me sucking your cock. And you obviously like it." I looked down at his hardening cock with a smile.

"Jamie-." He broke off and swallowed as I pulled my shirt up over my head, revealing my firm, perky breasts. My black trousers followed until I was left in nothing but a tiny red thong that barely covered my smooth shaven pussy. "God, Jamie."

"Told you I'd show you mine." I moved to straddle his hips with his hard cock pressing against my now wet thong. I pressed my breasts against his chest as his hands came up to automatically came up to grip my waist. "I think you should return the favour."

"What?"

"I helped you out, you should help me." I moved my nipple to his mouth and he took the hint, sucking me deep into his mouth. Obviously his lust outweighed his hesitation. His teeth bit down on the hard peak before moving to do the same on my neglected breast, by the time his hand moved to my pussy I was so wet I was soaking his jeans. I rubbed my slit through the lace of my thong until I was frantically rubbing against him, trying to direct his fingers to my clit so I could cum. I hadn't seen Scott or Zach for a week and I was dying to feel a thick, hard cock filling me.

"Fuck me Chris." I moaned as his fingers finally touched bare flesh, circling my entrance.

"Not yet, I want to taste that sweet pussy first." He lifted me up until he could spread me on my back on the coffee table, he slowly pulled my panties down my legs and dropped them on the floor. I lifted my feet and propped them on the edge of the table with my knees wide, opening my pussy to him. He knelt on the floor and bent forward so he could lick up and down my pussy lips, he teased all around my clit until I was dripping and writhing on the table.

"Chris, please."

"Beg, beg me to fuck you slut." He growled into my wet pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck your slutty little sister." I told him.

"On your knees." He pulled away from me and began stripping out of his clothes as I turned onto my hands and knees with my ass high in the air, suddenly he was back and pressing the head of his monster cock against my pussy.

"Oh God, you're ripping me apart." I moaned as he pushed in, if he was stretching my pussy this much he'd kill my ass.

"Take it, slut. Take my cock in your tight pussy." He grabbed me by the hair as he began fucking me hard, withdrawing almost completely before ramming back in. His hand came down hard on the curve of my ass and I moaned loudly, when he pulled out and rubbed his cock over my asshole I stiffened.

"Chris no, I cant- you're too big." I groaned when he began pushing in.

"Take it, whore. You know you want my cock in your tight ass." He was getting really into it now, I groaned and pushed back against him as he worked the head of his cock into me.

"Oh God, fuck." I moaned once he had worked the head in, I already felt full and he was barely in. By the time he finally worked his entire length into me my bowels were protesting and trying to force him out, Chris just slowly withdrew before pushing his way back in.

"Fuck that's tight." I could feel his heavy balls slapping against my pussy as he fucked my ass, after about ten minutes of him using my ass I felt myself getting looser, beginning to like it more. When he took my clit between his fingers and gripped hard I came in a rush of fluid, drenching his cock and balls and screaming out his name. "Cum all over me, slut."

"Cum in my ass." I begged him, he gripped my hips in his hands and reamed my ass before I felt his cock swell even more in my ass seconds before he came in long bursts until his cum was leaking out around his shaft.

"Fuck. I've been wanting to do that since I first saw that tight little teen pussy." Chris said as he pulled out of me.

"Next time you watch porn, wait for me." I winked and got to my feet before going through to the bathroom, maybe him living with me wouldn't be so bad after all.