Jamie's Grate Change

Story Info
Jamie decides he will be more social as a she.
1.5k words
3.81
46.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jake's first year at college and he had just finished moving all of his stuff in. He decided he would go walk around and see if he could meet any one new to hang out with and maybe find a girl on his floor. He walked around and said hello to a few groups of people hanging out but it seemed as if no one wanted to embrace Jamie into their group.

Jamie hadn't felt very good about his high school life. He never really had a group of friends he could consistently hang out with and therefore never got any girls. He was a good looking guy he was just a little scrawny and wasn't ever able to show off a hot body like other guys had. He was pretty much another face in the crowed and didn't want to fall into that category in high school.

Just as Jamie was about to give up he saw a group of girls coming towards him. "Hey girls," he said to them hoping they would stop to chat. "Hi," one of them said as she led the rest of them by me. I heard one of the others call her Britney. Britney was stacked nice with some sweet legs that held up a plump ass. She was pretty skinny and didn't have large breasts but she pushed them to make them look big. She had beautiful flowing brown hair that went down to her shoulders. But she didn't have any interest.

Jamie looked up and saw a beautiful blonde with her door open unpacking some clothes. It was hot that day so she was wearing some extremely tight spandex volleyball shorts and a white tank top. Jamie wanted to go up and say hi but he also wanted to sit back and observer a little longer. She had some of the plumpest juicy thighs Jamie had ever seen and a tight butt outlined perfectly by her tight spandex shorts. Jamie couldn't tell her chest size but she was certainly showing off whatever size of boobs she had. He wanted to walk in there with his pants down and just jerk off right in front of her.

Just as Jamie was about to approach her all the sudden he hears giggling coming from the other way. It was Britney's group of girls. They walked by and then stopped and started talking to the girl. Jamie heard her introduce herself as Lily. Lily was clearly busy talking to her new group of friends. She didn't have to do anything but stand there and be hot.

"That's it! I got it!" he thought. Jamie went back to his room as the girls were leaving to go hang out with some other guys. He got a big trash bag out and started throwing clothes into the trash bag. He took down his sports posters and model posters. He took down his computer background of a girl spreading her pussy lips. He had to get rid of everything that made him a guy.

Jamie got undressed in front of the mirror and checked his body out. He rolled up his penis a little bit then tucked it back through his balls. He looks for a minute in the mirror then went over and grabbed some sports tape and pinned his mold down. "Not bad he thought to himself." He slid on a pair of tighty whities he had and checked himself again. "Wow I can't even tell I have a cock now. I'm not even a guy now!" Then he moved his head up and saw his flat chest. "Well some girls have flat chests... But not the girl I want to be." So he went over to his computer and surfed the internet forever on fake boobs. He finally found a pair that he felt would be near seamless. They would stick onto his chest and he would have to use a special skin colored mold to smoothen them to his body. Only there was one huge problem. He couldn't get the huge chest size he wanted. He would be average and maybe a little less but he decided it would be worth it for the realism. He chose express shipping to get them here the next morning. Well the inside was taken care of now he needed the outside.

He left the room and went to the mall just outside of campus. He went into a designer store and started to look around. He didn't have a lot to spend so he just decided to get a week's worth of outfits and would worry about the rest later. He grabbed some sexy tops. He had remembered his chest size 34B.

Then he went over and started looking at pants... These certainly weren't men's sizes. He couldn't tell what he was supposed to buy so he just held up the waist to his waist trying to make sure no one notices and found a match. Right after he let the pants off of him he looked down and saw his legs. "Warm weather duh!" He found some sexy little skirts and other autumn clothes to wear.

He continued to get everything he needed from shoes to nail polish at every store he needed to go to. Every clerk telling him he was going to make his girl friend so happy... heh. He went every where from a tanning salon to an awkward trip to the beauty salon to get his manly eyebrows and other features cleaned up. His last and final stop. The last protection of his secret - Victoria's Secret. He went a bit over board here by so many different types of panties, thongs, g-strings, and bras. He left the mall just as it was closing and got back to the dorm halls fairly late.

He started putting all of his new girl clothes up and put up some of the girly decorations he had picked up while at the mall. He snuck off the bathroom and took his razor and shaves his body bare. He checked himself out in the mirror with his wig on. Just needed to get that set of tits tomorrow and he would be set. He was so excited for tomorrow he fell asleep wearing his favorite pair of mesh panties he picked out.

He woke up early in the morning to a knock on the door. He looked the peek hole and saw a package!!! He opened the door looked around then pulled it in. He got himself completely naked in front of the mirror like he did the day before only this time he was placing a set of tits onto his chest. He looked at himself in the mirror checking his new curvy womanly body.

He walked over to his dresser and got a lacey bra to match his lacey panties he was already wearing. He walked over and grabbed a short skirt to show off the sexy work he had done on his sexy legs. He looked and found a sexy but somewhat conservative pink top that dipped down a little bit to show the top of his new chest. Last slipped on a pair of ankle strap 2" casual heels to match his pink top.

He took the plunge and walked over and saw himself in the mirror. The he errr she rather was. Wow. He had done a damn good job. He checked himself head to toe. His cutely painted toes showing through his sexy ankle strap heels holding up a sexy pair of long bronzed legs. He traces his inner thigh up his leg until it finally disappeared into his short jean skirt. His shirt started just around his skirt showing off a little of his tanned tummy before he got up to his nice set of tits. Luckily because he was a smaller scrawnier guy they looked so much nicer than he had envisioned. He got to his face put on some lip stick to top things off and gave his best innocent little slut look. Oh he was hot.

"You fucking little slut," he told himself in the mirror.

He felt his breasts and let his hands slide up his thighs again. His knees bent and he sat down on his bed. He reach up under his skirt and spread his legs in front of the mirror. He let a hand trail down and let a finger slip up into his ass hole. "Ooooo," he moaned quietly to himself, "You so tight baby." He began to work his finger more and more in his ass hole. He grabbed one of his tits in his other hand and saw himself in the mirror. There was a sexy petite young womam going at her self on the bed. He let out a last "Ooooohhhhh," at the site of what was in the mirror and felt himself start to cum spreading his legs wide, heels up in the air. It felt sooooooo good.

He calmly got up and adjusted his skirt and cleaned up the little mess he had made. What a trip. He looked into the mirror giving one last good check over and gave a sexy stare into the mirror, "Game time, bitch." He grabbed a purse and strutted his fine slutty ass out the door.

End of Chapter 1. Stay tuned for Jamie getting out in the real world.