Jamies Saviour Ch. 02

Story Info
Chilling with Jack.
2.9k words
4.12
8.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Jamie could hardly sleep being so excited about tomorrow. He felt himself rising like never before, with carnal images in his mind about how it would be, going all the way with Jack. He wondered if it would hurt first time with Jack, he imagined how it would feel with Jack penetrating deeply inside him, he thought about too; that Jack asked for him to suck cock like he had just done to him, and it was so lovely. But just as he went to take Jack's lurching cock into his mouth he awoke with a jerk and felt himself cum very strong into his hand. It throbbed several times, each time with a strong spurt as he briskly finished himself off, he knew then he must have been masturbating in his sleep and was having a wet dream, something he had always wondered about but never achieved, It was Jack who was changing his life and he cherished that so much.

Now he was absolutely sure he wanted to go further with Jack and the sooner the better.

He felt he had everything to give to Jack, he rubbed his palms gently along the curve if his thighs and back up again caressing his butt. He had this feeling of what he imagined it must be like for a woman, who, all primed up for sex, was ready for it. And he found it very stimulating to wiggle his hips, standing before the mirror and feeling himself up.

This was his true effeminacy coming out big time and at last he could deal with it amiably. No more holding back thinking he was different to other guys. Now he knew he was gay and felt no qualms any more. He wanted to be all and everything for Jack and was ready for anything he could muster.

It was like a dream seeing Jack again. Jack was there to give him such a warm welcome and, asking him to take a pew in the lounge, he said he'd fix some coffee.

He asked what sort of music Jamie liked and when Jamie replied "most anything" he returned that he was a guy after his own heart, adding that he would choose something for the occasion, something moody and very alluring and thanked Jamie so much for coming.

The two guys enjoyed coffee and cookies and talked about age. Jack wondered if the fact that he was about twenty years older was okay. He said it was with him absolutely because he loved to be with young guys.

Jamie said age was not a problem and in fact he preferred older guys.

"Have you been with one before then Jamie?"

"No, you are my first, I meant that generally older guys attract me for some reason I cannot explain."

"Then that is fine with me, Jamie. You know something? I did enjoy our get together yesterday and hope we can carry on where we left off, I should like that very much?"

Jamie looked him. Although his beard was a little bit of a put -off he thought he was a very attractive guy, he had a lovely warm smile and his blue green eyes said it all Almost as if he knew Jamie's thoughts he grappled with his beard and said he would shave it off if he preferred.

"No don't do that, I am sure it will be fine, see how we go huh?"

"You really are something Jamie and I think I am really falling for you big time."

Like the day before Jack joined Jamie on the large black leather sofa and closed to him. Jamie felt warm and happy with that, it was so wonderful just knowing he was wanted and attracted to somebody, especially that somebody called Jack.

Jack kissed him on the cheek and gently stroked the inside of his thigh, just with the tips of his fingers which made Jamie quiver all over again, just like he did yesterday.

Not much was said for the next few moments whilst Jack gently explored Jamie's attributes, so calm and with so much care.

Jamie felt the stretching in his jeans and developed a real lovely erection, given the gently exploration of Jack's hand, stroking and squeezing there, prompting him to part his thighs so he could delve underneath.

Jamie was already hot with passion and asked Jack if he would prefer it is he took off his jeans. That is how it was with Jack, he could never have made such an offer with anyone else but somehow it seemed so right with Jack.

"Let me just enjoy you like this first, you are such a turn on in jeans, I adore your tight curves and the way you wear braces to pull up your jeans so very tight, parting your gorgeous firm cheeks which are very alluring, I just want to enjoy you every way."

And Jamie realised just what Jack meant when with further ado, he prompted Jamie to stretch out his legs, lay back in a fashion that he could kneel between him and enjoy him. This culminated in a lot of sniffing into Jamie's crotch and whispering it was divine and how he smelt so fine.

"Now turn over in a way you can best present your butt to me, just as you are in your jeans so I can have some fun behind."

Jamie did what was requested of him, knees on the carpet, he bent over the edge of the settee propping up his butt for Jack's perusal, and all the time he was loving the attention Jack was so wonderfully giving him.

If this was one of Jack's 'things' then he was open for it. It gave him a very wonderful thrill just knowing he could give so much pleasure to his brand new friend, a guy who was quickly becoming much more than a mere friend as he spent quality time spreading Jamie's butt cheeks apart, sniffing all the time as he nudged and squeezed each cheek do divinely.

Jamie never realised it could be so wonderful being sucked up in jeans as Jack pulled out all the stops, adjusting the stance of Jamie's hind so enjoy it in different ways.

Jamie just sunk into a magical sensual trance as Jack spent time enjoying his pleasure and, having grown quite a large erection in his well worked jeans, Jamie enjoyed that too, feeling Jack squeezing ii and massaging it though his jeans which was a wonderful sensation, and he could not help himself when he felt himself cum in his pants.

Jack realised it. Asked Jamie if he would like him to unzip and tidy it up. "We shall call him Juvehtus, this cock of yours."

Jamie said to be his guest but it would be very messy.

"I like it messy, you will see Jamie."

With a quick unzip and a little jerking of his hand, Juvehtus was out and about and soon Jamie enjoyed the feel of Jack's hot mouth sucking up his residue like there was no tomorrow.

"Now they can come off" Jack said and instantly pulled off Jamie's jeans and boxer shorts to expose all and sundry for his sheer delight.

Without further ado Jack was like and animal enjoying everything as it was through Jamie's jeans but now without and found great delight in just letting himself go, Jamie was just lying there, ready for Jack whichever way he wanted and Jack was certainly making the best of all Jamie had to offer.

For the first time Jamie was feeling how it was being teased and manipulated with tonge and small finger up his anus and realised Jack was preparing him for the big finale.

Taking a breather, Jack said how wonderful it was to be with Jamie and 'where had he been all his life' as he sucked and licked some more ass, Juvehtus and balls and began to get Jamie in quite a state.

He was ready for Jacks fuck and how. But Jack, the big tease, said there was a lot more foreplay to accomplish first.

"I want to make our first time very special" he said "and when we fuck it will be in bed. I want that.

"For now, remember you didn't want to rush things, let us just indulge in some mutual foreplay shall we? I have still to feel how it is feeling you suck me."

Jamie suddenly felt he had been so selfish, with Jack doing all the work and him just lying there. But being the guy he was Jack didn't take it that way. Jamie wanted to indulge in all those things he likes so. He was revving myself up for that, his cock was enormous and Jamie felt a twinge in his anus with Jack still working it, he knew he wanted it inside him but wondered how indeed it could happen, he was so tight but in the meantime he decided he would leave that to fate and enjoy the taste and feel of Jack like he was with him and it was so adorable. Sucking Jack he asked if it was alright and Jack said he likes his balls squeezed at t same time. His balls were so plump and ripe and it was a joy to cup his hand over them. Sucking seemed to come natural and Jamie found it so stimulating and sensual, and relaxing.

After becoming intimately acquainted Jack and Jamie were still discovering each other, they had enjoyed the preliminary aspects of foreplay which Jamie took too amazingly, like he had never imagined, but to be frank a lot of that was because of Jack and how he understood Jamie during his first ever sexual association with another guy.

Until now he had never pressurised Jamie into doing anything. He hinted and prompted him to participate in certain things, some of which he was not happy about. Having him suck him up was one thing but when he asked if they could do anal mutually Jamie was uncertain.

But with patience and understanding and a lot of anal attention particularly, and then Juvehtus, the name Jack christened Jamie's cock, he was eventually succumbed because the feeling was so lovely and he simply wanted to return the gesture.

With the vibes and motions Jack gave him he decided to go for it, played his ass a bit, spread it and, taking a deep breath, closed his eyes and plunged his mouth against his lover's anus. He kept his eyes closed as he proceeded to emulate what Jack was doing to him and immediately, inserting his tongue into it He experienced his first taste of it. For anyone who has tasted cock that is one thing, but ass is different, much more pungent and succulent. Yes he actually began to enjoy the new experience which, a day or so ago he would have thought repugnant.

After quite a long session of mutual anal activity they both came up for air. Jack's lips were shining with the residue from Jamie's anus and looking at each other there was hardly any need for words. Jamie guessed as much as he could see Jack was thoroughly gratified and he knew he was too.

"It really was such a lovely experience I shall never forget," Jamie said to Jack.

Since that time it has become an integral part of their pre-fuck foreplay.

But things did not go altogether smoothly the first time Jack attempted to fuck Jamie, and for a while he thought he was going to be a no-go and Jack would go off him, The foreplay was magic but would he still want to be with him if I[he could not take him inside?

That day Jack asked Jamie to bed with him, he had already told him he wanted the first time to be perfect which did not help when he could not get it up Jamie...

And the prelim had been so wonderful; it wasn't a case of just going straight for it, but the gentle loving and hugging first, and those very sweet but suggestive words he whispered into Jamie's ear. Like all the time he was priming him up for the big occasion, and he felt his hugeness rub behind him, as he hugged him so strong and dipped his tongue deeply into his mouth for the most amazing wet French kiss, as his fingers busied his anus.

Jamie felt divine and, although he was worried about Jack's hugeness and if it would insert into him okay, he took his cock into his hand and enjoyed the rapturous feel of its strong throb. He would have liked to have sucked him again at that point but with his back to him, it wasn't practical, so he just imagined how it was when he sucked him earlier.

Anyway Jack was then about the business of fucking Jamie... He felt his knob- end explore the region around his anal parts as he stretched his bum cheeks wide apart for easy access.

Jamie moved and adjusted himself on his side as he wanted and it was good to be with Jack in bed completely naked. He wanted to be all ass for him as he so beautifully and wonderfully raptured him with his anal delights, like rubbing and rimming him with that beautiful cock he adored so much.

But then came the bugbear and Jamie knew instantly, when he lubricated him thoroughly and made his first approach He was just going to be too tight for him to fit.

Jamie realised, because Jack was so sexed up by that time, his sweet nature seemed to change and he got quite mad with Jamie when he asked him to stop and try again later. It was hurting like hell and he thought he would split him.

In preparation Jack had used several anal dildos in Jamie which was nice and assisted in making the foreplay very enduring and wonderful,

Those gentle fucks with the Japanese vibrators were delicious and he enjoyed giving Jamie lots of mouth afterwards, sucking up the entire residue created by the intensive anal manipulation.

Now all that was done Jamie should have been right for his entry. But he wasn't and each time he tried he was in pain. He said Jamie would make up in other ways, Jamie would do anything he wanted him too. He felt so dreadfully guilty. There they were in bed, having worked themselves into a sexual frenzy, waiting for the ultimate waterloo but there Jamie was, unable to accommodate poor Jack. He felt so sorry for him, His face was red and he looked so dreadfully unhappy.

Jamie suddenly felt insecure when Jack blamed him for not relaxing, telling him he was well prepared and stretched, given all the anal vibrato attention he had given him.

He knew too he was mad because he hardly ever swore but now; "You need to fucking well chill out that's all Jamie, don't you see that?"

Jamie tried, He really did, but the more he did the more he seemed to tense up and now that Jack's mood was different it didn't help.

Jack tried again, twice but without success, it was just hurting all the more and Jamie's passage was seemingly closed and out of bounds. He felt as frustrated with Jack because he was really looking forward to his very first full fuck, and now it seemed like a disaster had struck and he would give him the push.

"Right Jamie I think it is time for a little more persuading - like some wilful punishment. You have a really spankable ass if I have not told you that before, but I have been thinking it would be nice to have you over my knee for some sound spanking."

He argued that the masterful approach can sometimes work wonders and perhaps Jamie needed some of that. Little did he know then but it was going to be a regular introduction into their foreplay which induced Jamie to play servant and abide to his wishes. And he felt akin to that. He didn't know why it was but it really turned him on...

He had Jamie stretched fully across his lap as he sat on the side of the bed and spoke angrily that Jamie had to chill out, else it would be in for another sound spanking with the palm if his hand which would update to a cane or strap until he relented.

His first slaps were hard and hurtful. Jack said it was all in Jamie's mind that he could not fuck him that it was a question of mind over matter and he delivered eight more spanks to make the ten he promised and Jamie, was literally smouldering down under.

"Now we shall see if it is ready, let's have you over the side of the bed propped up for it, a couple of pillows underneath will make it all the better."

It worked; gradually Jack slipped his full erection deep to Jamie.

"That is much better; I think we have found the solutions. You need lots of masterful punishment. I adore the colour of fresh spanked ass which makes it look so perfect for fucking. Now relax and enjoy this, and remember just let it cum when you are ready.

In bed both guys enjoyed the full sex and Jack was able to do it three times until Jamie was well and truly initiated.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers