Jamie's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so why?"

"I just wanted you to know that I thought you were very attractive."

As Jamie watched the screen she knew she didn't remember any of what was happening and she didn't like where this was going. That machine could erase her memory. He could get away with anything like that.

"Are you attracted to me Jamie?"

"I don't know."

"Well that doesn't really matter. Would you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Would you suck my cock?"

"No... I can't do that... I won't. Is this what you've brought me..."

Andrews smiled as he said, "Go to sleep, Jamie."

The light wasn't on but Jamie slumped in her seat motionless anyway.

"Jamie, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to give you instructions, and you are going to follow them no matter what. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"When you wake up you're going to have an uncontrollable need to suck my cock. You'll have to have it in your mouth. It will make you feel good to have it there. The first thing you need to do when you wake up is beg me to put my cock in your mouth. Do you understand?"

Jamie couldn't believe that he would tell her such a thing, but her reaction was even worse.

"Yes."

"Good, Wake up Jamie."

Jamie suddenly became alive again and quickly jumped out of her chair. She fell to her knees on the floor in front of Andrews.

"Oh please Doctor Andrews, let me suck your cock. I need to so bad."

It was crazy that she was watching herself say this.

"Do you really need it that bad Jamie?"

"Oh yes Doctor please."

"You know that's not what you're here for."

"I know but I have to have it."

"Okay, I'll do it for you just this once, okay."

"Thank you so much."

Andrews pulled his cock from his pants. It was already hard and almost 9 inches long. Jamie didn't even bother to grab it, she simply crammed as much as she could in her mouth. That was about 5 inches. She sucked at it like her life depended on it for almost ten minutes. In and out it would go and back out again. Andrews tried to push it in deeper but it wouldn't go.

"I'm going to cum Jamie, you're going to swallow for me aren't you?"

Jamie shook her head no. It was then that Andrews said, "Go to sleep, Jamie."

She went limp on the floor. His hard cock was hanging over her.

"Jamie, you have to have more cum in your mouth. You want to swallow it all. It's the only way you'll fill complete. Wake up Jamie."

Jamie jump to attention, opened her mouth, a quickly began to jack off Andrew's cock.

"What's wrong Jamie?"

"I have to have your cum."

With that he exploded into her mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could. It seemed to last forever.

"Go to sleep Jamie."

Jamie fell limp again.

"Get up on the chair Jamie."

Jamie sat back in the chair.

"You will forget everything that has happened between the two light flashes of our seasons. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"All the commands, though you don't actively remember them will still be in effect. To you understand that?"

"Yes."

Andrews pulls a TV around the corner and turns it on. There are several sluty women doing all sorts of unspeakable acts. Jamie realized as she watched that she was dressed in exactly the same way there where.

"You see the woman on this screen Jamie?"

"Yes."

"This is how you are supposed to dress and act. These are the kinds of things that turn you on sexually. I want you to study this video and I'll be back."

Andrews leaves. The video Jamie was currently watching skips ahead to the end of the day. Andrews turns the tape off and puts on his special glasses. He flashes Jamie with the light and she wakes up not remember anything. The rest of the conversation is the way that Jamie remembered it.

Chapter 7

The video continued with their next session in the small room. Jamie sat in the chair and Doctor Andrews flashed her with the light. She instantly fell limp.

"Okay Jamie, I'm going to give you a new command today. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Whenever I say, be a good girl Jamie, you will instantly start sucking my cock the way you know you are supposed to and you will enjoy it more than anything. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

That was all she ever really said while she was out.

"Wake up Jamie."

Jamie woke up and looked around the room.

"Hi Doctor, are we done already?"

"Not quite Jamie. I want you to do something for me?"

"What?"

"Suck my cock."

Jamie looked angry and started to stand.

"I'm not doing that. Why makes you think..."

"Be a good girl Jamie."

Jamie stopped in mid sentence and dropped to her knees. She undid Andrews pants an pulled out his cock. It was already getting hard and she shoved it down her throat. It swelled to it's full 9 inch length but Jamie still took the whole thing down, hard and fast. She was now a real pro.

Jamie had remembered the 12 inch one she had practiced on the night before. That probably had something to do with it.

She shoved the cock all the way down and he grabbed her head. She simply looked up at him and smiled. Jamie couldn't breath but she didn't care. She had already began to finger her pussy. Andrews started to throat fuck her now and she loved it.

"I'm about to cum!"

Jamie shoved her own head all the way down on the cock. She waited there patiently until every last drop was gone, and then let the cock slip out of her hungry mouth.

"Did you enjoy that Jamie?"

She simply nodded her head.

Andrews tapped a button on his wrist and another gentleman walked in. A black guy Jamie knew as Mark. She thought him a nice guy but she didn't remember any of this.

Andrews turned to Mark and said, "Okay go for it."

Mark pulled out his 10 inch long cock out and said, "Suck my cock."

Jamie backed far away. She seemed to be scared out of her mind.

Mark looked at the Doctor and then back to Jamie and said, "Be a good girl Jamie."

Jamie just stayed at the wall.

Andrews smiled, "Nothing happened. Very good. Try the other command."

Mark walked closer to Jamie and said, "Go to sleep Jamie."

Again nothing happened.

Andrews yelled out, "Go to sleep Jamie," and she does so.

Andrews walked close to Jamie and said, "Now Jamie, whenever you are with a guy in this room and he says be a good girl Jamie, you will instantly suck his cock like your supposed to, and enjoy it more than anything. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Wake up Jamie."

Jamie looks around the room and sees Marks hard cock hanging out from his pants.

"Why are you doing this?"

Mark moved closer to Jamie and said, "Be a good girl Jamie."

She instantly dives for his cock and sucks it deep into her throat. She takes the whole thing in a bobs her head all the way back up, and then back down.

"Suck that cock bitch, keep it in that throat."

Jamie does as she's told and the cock is shoved way down deep in her throat.

"That's it."

This continues on for almost fifteen minutes until Mark finally cums down Jamie's throat and she swallows it all. Jamie laid on the floor tired from all the work.

Andrews asked, "Are you tired Jamie?"

She shakes her head yes.

"You wouldn't have the energy to do any more of that would you?

She shakes her head no.

Mark left the room and Ryan walked in. A young white guy.

Ryan walked up to Jamie and said, "Be a good girl Jamie."

Jamie instantly hops back up and pulls Ryan's 7 inch cock out. She shoves it all the way down her throat and for the next ten minutes blows him like crazy until he gets off. Jamie falls back to the ground and another guy comes in. They all say the words and she blows them. This goes on for four more guys until they finally stop coming in. Jamie was sweating like crazy and she ended up in the chair she remembered waking up in before. Andrews puts on his special glasses and walks over to her. He flashes Jamie with the light.

"Now Jamie you'll wake up in 120 seconds do you understand?"

"Yes."

Andrews leaves. Jamie woke up and leaves from the room.

Jamie couldn't believe what she had just seen. No wonder all the guys liked her, she had blown most of them at one point or another.

Chapter 8

The next part started with Jamie walking into the room and sitting down in the center. Andrews walked in with the light and flashed her. This time he told her to wake up. Jamie looked at him.

"What's going on?"

"Be a good girl Jamie."

She dove at him taking his cock out and sucking it. While she was hard at work Mark walked in and up to her. He pulled out his cock and said, "Be a good girl Jamie."

Jamie instantly started to alternate between cocks. At that moment, Ryan walked in and repeated the familiar phrase. Jamie found herself working on three different cocks switching from one to the other.

Andrews said, "Go to sleep Jamie."

She stopped instantly and slumped to the floor.

"Whenever a guy in this room says pussy time Jamie, you'll instantly offer them your pussy and want badly to be fucked hard. Whenever a guy in this room says Ass-rape time Jamie, you'll instantly offer your ass to be fucked and you'll love having a cock in that ass. It will cause you to orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Wake up Jamie."

Jamie woke up and stared in fear at all the cocks around her.

Andrews said, "Be a good girl Jamie."

Jamie instantly starts to swallow his cock. Mark tires to come up behind her and get to her pussy but she slaps him away.

Mark then said, "Pussy time Jamie".

Jamie stands from her kneeled position and, while having a cock down her throat, removed her thong. She spreads her lips and Mark penetrates her from behind. Jamie starts to moan in pleasure. This continues for a few minutes and they all switch positions. Mark is on the ground with Jamie riding him cowgirl. Andrews is still shoving his cock down her throat, Ryan tries to come up to her ass, but she knocks him back.

Ryan then said, "Ass-rape time Jamie."

She started to move her ass to him. He takes out loop and puts it in her hole. Ryan slowly slides it in and out and Jamie goes crazy with pleasure. The men continue to fuck her this way until they all seem to cum in unison. After they were done they left her in the room.

For the rest of the day a guy would come in and tell her to be a good girl. She would blow him until he came. Another guy would come in and say Pussy time. Jamie would then get her brains fucked out. A guy would then say ass-rape time, and that's exactly what would happen, and Jamie seemed to love it. When it was over she was covered it sweat and cum. Doctor Andrews had her shower before he flashed Jamie and sent her home.

Chapter 9

The next day Jamie came in and looked just as sluty as ever. Doctor Andrews flashed her with the light and told her to wake up and walk around the complex. Jamie left the roomand somebody followed her with a camera. Guy after guy tried to use the key phrases on her but nothing happened. Finally Jamie returned to the room and Doctor Andrews was there waiting for her.

"Go to sleep Jamie."

Jamie went limp and slipped into a nearby chair.

"Now Jamie, you remember all the key phrases I gave you before?

"Yes."

"They were all for this room remember?"

"Yes."

"Well now, those phrases will work anywhere in this complex. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Wake up Jamie."

Jamie woke up and looked around the room.

"Jamie, why don't you take another trip around the complex."

"Sure."

Jamie left from the room and this time whenever somebody would give her a key phrase she would instantly do it no matter where she was, or what she was doing. She sucked and fucked more guys on that day then she could even remember. Some were older, some where fatter, some young, and some fit. As Jamie watched herself commit these acts she found herself becoming more and more turned on. It was then she realized that as she watched there was a change in her. She became less and less mad at what happened and accepted it more. This was who she was, that was what went through her mind. There must have been some other suggestion he had given her to make sure she wouldn't get mad from what she was seeing. After she had been well fucked she returned to the room and Andrews flashed her. Jamie went home.

Chapter 10

Jamie came in the next day as usual and sat in her chair. Andrews came over to her and flashed her then told her to wake up.

"Today we're going to leave the complex, okay Jamie."

"Okay."

The tape cut to them entering an adult book store. Several of the men were eyeing Jamie as she walked through in her very sluty clothes.

One man walked up to Andrews and asked, "How do I get a piece of that action?"

Andrews whispered something to the man and he replied, "Really?"

Andrews nodded. The man walked over to Jamie and said, "Be a good girl Jamie," but nothing happened. Andrews shrugged to him and pulled her over to the side.

"Go to sleep Jamie."

Jamie went limp and Andrews pulled out a needle and injected her.

"We wouldn't want you to catch anything. Now Jamie, you remember the different commends that worked in the complex?"

"Yes."

"They now work anywhere. Wake up Jamie."

Jamie woke up and looked around.

"Why are we here?"

"You'll see."

Andrews walked over to a tall good looking guy and whispers something in his ear. Andrews then walked outside with him, Jamie and whoever is holding the camera.

Once outside the man handed Andrews one hundred dollars. The man then said, "Be a good girl Jamie."

She instantly pulls his cock from his pants and begins to suck it down her throat. The man is fucking her face and she loved it. All the way down it went and then back up. Soon he was spuing all in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

"Little lady, you are the best little cock sucker ever."

Jamie looked up to the man and replied, "I'm so horny, I need more."

"Sorry little lady but I ain't got anymore, but I'll send somebody else out."

Andrews seemed surprised. Even Jamie watching was surprised.

Another man came out and handed Andrews money. Before he could say anything Jamie had pulled out his cock and started sucking it dry. The new guy was bucked his hips and called Jamie names but she loved it. Before he could finish she pulled his cock out, stood, faced the wall, lifted her skirt and said, "Fuck my ass! PLEASE!"

The guy shoved his spit covered cock right into Jamie's ass and she pushed back wildly. Her high heels gave her legs and ass a perfect look as she was pounded from behind.

Jamie yelled out, "Oh Fuck yes, fuck my ass!"

"Your cock is so fucking big."

"Cum in me! I need it."

The man shouted out as he filled her ass with cum. Jamie slumped to the ground. The man left.

"I should have expected this. I have been programming you these last few weeks. I bet you even bought porn to watch didn't you?"

Jamie nodded. She obviously didn't care at that point.

"Go to sleep Jamie."

She slumped over.

"Whenever any guy says Gang bang time Jamie, you'll want to do, and will do, any sexual thing they want you to do, and even some other things that you'll think of that you want to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Whenever you hear the words fun times over, you'll reset to normal. Wake up Jamie."

Jamie woke up and looked around.

"What am I doing here?"

"Gang bang time Jamie."

She instantly became horny and jumped up and pulled Andrews cock out. She started to wildly suck and shove it down her own throat.

"You really have become good at that.... Fuck yeah Jamie, swallow that thing. Oh that's so good. Keep that fucking head on my cock...."

After ten minutes he exploded in her mouth. Jamie drank down every last drop.

The rest of the tape showed her going through the bookstore sucking several different men's cocks and fucking them, but this time without giving her any commands. One was now enough. After they got back Jamie was flashed and then went home.

Chapter 11

The TV went black and the door opened. Jamie was mad, excited, horny, confused, and everything else under the sun. Andrews walked in and Jamie almost charged at him.

"Down on your knees Jamie."

She instantly got down but didn't know why.

"You see that last part was from yesterday and I never turned it off. You're just lucky you didn't run into any guys looking like that because they would definitely take advantage of those talents of yours."

"Why would you do this to me?"

"This really is all part of the experiment, but we have to do it long term. We'll pay for your college but you'll have to stay around."

Jamie looked up at him. "What now?"

"I need to think some things over. Why don't you suck my cock while we wait."

Jamie crawled over to him and undid his pants. She couldn't explain what was going on in her head. She didn't want to do this but she had a burning desire to do it. This must have been the way it was every time. Once the cock was out it was in her mouth. Jamie had it all the way down in her throat. The same excitement hit her that did when she used her now many dildos. She knew why there were so many now. That's what she was used to.

Her head bobbed all the way up and then back down hard. She loved every stroke. Jamie had even orgasm once using her hand. She felt the pulsating cock and knew what was about to happen. She tried to pull it out but all that happened was she cupped her tongue and held his cock over her so that it could be all collected in her mouth. Once he was done, she swallowed. The still hard cock, she shoved that back in until all the tasty cum was gone. Those were her thoughts, how tasty a great the cum was. It was what she had been programmed to do. Anders pulled away and fixed himself up.

"So do you flash me now?"

"Nope, you're going to remember everything that happens from now on, but I still need one more test. I really want to see if there's anything that you won't do under the new programming."

Jamie drove home and Anders followed her. Once they walked inside Jamie had remembered that her mother was on a business trip and her father was there alone. Surely Anders wasn't going to do what she thought he was.

"Jamie go into the living room and wait."

As Jamie left she saw Anders pull out his special glasses and the flasher. She knew that this would be very bad.

A few minutes later Anders walked back into the room with her father. There was a change in his eyes and he looked at her very differently.

"What did you do to him?"

Anders smiled and said, "I had to come up with a really good test and this is going to work well both ways. I created a fantasy for your father, and now I've also told him he could have his fantasy, all he has to say is a few special words. I decided to start with what I think you like the most."

"Oh... no..."

Jamie's father walked up to her and said, "Be a good girl Jamie."

It was then, just like always, Jamie lost all control. She instantly jumped down to the ground, undid her father's pants, and pulled out his huge cock. It was 10 inches long and thick.

Jamie couldn't help herself as she let the words slip, "You have such a big cock Daddy."

In instantly grabbed her head and shoved it all the way down on his cock. She took it all and he pulled her right back up again. Her father continued to fuck her throat and after ten minutes he pulled her off. With a command he told her to turn around and bend over the couch. She did as told and he spanked her ass several hard times.

"Look at you going out dressed like a slut. I'm going to treat you like one. Do you like that?"

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck your little sluty girl."

With that he tore her thong away and shoved his cock all the way into her dripping pussy. Jamie was surprised in herself. She had no idea what she was doing or why she was enjoying it so much. Was it the programming, or was this a hidden desire of hers? Jamie really couldn't tell anymore, but she wanted that big cock.