Jamie's Trip To Mexico Ch. 02

Story Info
And you thought the airport was bad.
1.4k words
4.12
133.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meatman04
meatman04
18 Followers

After Jamie's horrible ordeal at the customs desk she could think of nothing she'd rather do than pick up her luggage and make it back to the hotel for some rest and a hot shower after having that sleazy man's hands all over her. She and Bill made their way to the luggage pick up where they waited. Jamie wiped tears from her eyes. She couldn't believe she was standing there without either a bra or panties on, make up running down her face and her clothes and hair a mess. Finally luggage started coming down the conveyer. Jamie and Bill waited and waited but their luggage never came. Everyone else had picked up their luggage and now the doors were shutting to the conveyer.

"This is just great" Jamie said aloud. "First I have to go through that bullshit at customs and now they lost our fuckin' luggage!!

Bill replied "Try to stay calm Jamie. Maybe there was a mix up and it will be here soon. Let's go to the desk and tell them what happened."

"Calm! Try to stay calm you say. I didn't see that guard strip you naked and rub his hands all over you" said Jamie.

"I understand you're upset Jamie and you have every right to be. But let's just try to get to the hotel without any more problems okay" Bill pleaded.

After talking with the airline desk about their luggage and getting that resolved they decided to hail a cab and go to the hotel. Jamie and Bill stood outside the airport and waited for a cab. Bill was holding the bags so it was up to Jamie to try to hail the cab. Of course it was a windy day so every time that Jamie would raise a hand to hail a cab her skirt would fly up just a little. This of course caused men walking by to make lewd comments. One man even pinched Jamie's butt cheek as he walked by. It seemed as if every cab that drove by was full. Just then a group of teenage boys walked up behind them.

"Excuse me mamasita but it appears to be a bit drafty today" one boy said laughing.

"Very funny guys now why don't you just run along" Bill said back.

"I don't think I was talking to you essay" the boy replied. "Look, we have had a rough day and we don't want any trouble okay" Bill said.

"Trouble, we don't want no trouble either my man. We just want a look at what the little lady has been trying to show off."

"Fuck you!" Jamie shot out.

The boys started to laugh as they formed a circle around the two Americans. Then two boys grabbed Bill while the first one drew a knife and held it to Jamie's face.

"Now here's how it's gonna happen chica. You're gonna lift up that skirt and let us see what you've got hiding" the boy said.

"Goddammit!! What the hell is wrong with you people? Jamie replied. The boy then held the knife to her neck. Either you show us or your friend is gonna pay the price. He then held the knife to Bill's throat. Jamie felt as if she had no choice. She would lift up her skirt and let the boys see her and then maybe they will leave them alone. Jamie grabbed the sides of her skirt and quickly lifted it around he waist exposing her pussy and ass to the group.

"Whoa, would you look at that" said one of the boys as they all stood ogling Jamie with smiles on their faces. One boy reached out and grabbed Jamie's ass while another started to run his fingers through her bush. Jamie stood still.

"Wait a minute mi hermanos. She was so willing to show us that let's see what else she has. Take off your shirt bitch!" the boy commanded.

"Look I gave you want you want now let us go" Jamie said. The boy then pressed the blade to Bill's throat and slowly started to pull it across drawing blood from Bill's throat.

"STOP" Jamie said "Okay, I- I'll do it"

The boy stopped and pulled the blade from Bill's throat. Jamie started to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it off and held it in one hand. Before she could react one of the boys snatched her blouse out of her hand while another one grabbed the sides of her skirt and yanked it to her feet. He then put a hand on Jamie's ass and pushed her forward into the boy with the knife. Jamie was now again completely naked in front of a group of horny teenage boys outside of an airport.

"You are one hot mamasita" the boy said as he pulled her to him. He grabbed her right tit with one hand and her crotch with the other and started to fondle them both. The boy ordered one of the others to gag her mouth with her shirt. "You are just too hot to let go. We're gonna have some fun with you. Let's go boys" The first boy said.

They took the naked Jamie and Bill to a van and threw them in. Jamie and Bill tried to fight but it was no use. They knocked Bill unconscious and tied Jamie spread eagle to the floor of the van. The first boy whose name was Rico started to rub Jamie all over with his hands. He squeezed and pulled at her breasts and nipples while another boy started to eat her pussy. After a few minutes of this Rico took off his pants and positioned himself to fuck Jamie.

"I'm gonna enjoy this. I've never fucked an American before" then he stuck it in. Jamie cried out through her gag. Rico thrust his cock into Jamie violently while he grabbed and sucked her tits. Finally he came and got up. By this time Bill had woke up.

"Hey man your girlfriend is a great fuck" Rico said to Bill.

"She's not my girlfriend" Bill said back.

"What, well you don't know what you're missing. Let's help him out boys" Rico said. The boys in the van stripped Bill of his clothes and threw him on top of Jamie.

"Now you can know how great of a fuck she is" Rico told Bill.

"She's my friend, I can't do this" Bill said. Rico pulled out his knife.

"You can and you will or I kill her" Rico said.

Bill looked into Jamie's tear stained eyes. She looked back at him and then closed them. Bill wanted to fuck her but not in this way.

"C'mon man haven't you ever been laid before? Grab her tits, suck her nipples, stick your dick in her" Rico said.

Bill whispered to Jamie "I'm sorry" and started to feel her tits and nipples. They were softer than he had imagined. He licked her nipples and pulled at them with his teeth. He reached in between her legs and found her clit. He rubbed it gently between his finger and thumb.

His cock was hard as a rock as he devoured her left tit. Bill positioned his cock in front of Jamie's cunt. He slowly pushed it in and let his body take over. Bill proceeded to fuck Jamie for what had to be 20 minutes before finally shooting his load. He was then shoved out of the way by another boy who had been waiting his turn.

The rest of the boys in the van all took turns fucking and playing with Jamie's naked body. The van came to a stop by two telephone poles along side the road.

"This is where we say our goodbyes" Rico said. They untied the physically exhausted Jamie and opened the van door. The boys took Bill who was clothed and Jamie who was still completely nude and tied them each to a telephone pole. Rico pulled the gag from Jamie's mouth and grabbed her tits one more time.

"You can't just leave us here to die" Bill yelled.

"I can and I will" Rico said. He then kissed Jamie on the lips and stuck his fingers in her pussy and fingered it 3 or 4 times before getting into the van and driving off. Bill looked over at the naked body of his friend and said.

"Jamie, we're not going to die here. If it's the last thing I do I'll get us out of here and back home. I promise you this" Jamie's head just hung on her chest as the hot Mexico sun beat down on them.

To be continued...

meatman04
meatman04
18 Followers