Jamie's Wild Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie discovers Adam's secret.
1.3k words
4.28
11.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorana
lorana
28 Followers

*** I know these chapters are kind of short, but I thought I should post this now so I can take some time to develop some plot for the next chapter. I'm going to write the next one over the next couple days so it should be out shortly after this one! Thanks for reading guys and don't forget to vote!!!!***

I stumbled out of the library, searing pain ripping through my shoulder. I knew I had to get home, and luckily I lived only a block away from the university. Once I was home, I collapsed into bed and passed out for several hours.

It was nearly dawn by the time I woke up, part of me was trying to figure out why I was up this early until I heard it again. Someone was in my apartment. I slowly crept out of my bedroom, still wearing my yellow dress but now slightly dishevelled. I went to the closet in the hall to grab my baseball bat when suddenly the movement stopped. I paused, standing as still as I could while listening for any signs the person was coming my way.

"Jamie it's me..." I heard Adams solemn voice from the living room "we need to talk... please."

I barrelled into the living room "You're damn straight we need to talk, where the hell do you get off, ignoring me and acting like you don't care and then just when I think I've gotten through to you and we're getting to the good stuff, you fucking bite me and run off. Look at my shoulder; you bit me so hard it's probably going to scar!" I pulled my dress strap off my shoulder to show him the mark.

Adam had looked like he was about to say something but had stopped the moment I pulled my dress strap to the side. He was looking at my shoulder with a mixture of confusion and horror. Puzzled, I looked down at my shoulder, expecting to see the teeth marks, but what was left was a perfect circle. It looked almost like a tattoo but I didn't remember getting one. No normal wound could heal in that short amount of time, let alone leave a tattoo in its place.

"Adam...What did you do to me?" I asked, starting to freak out. "What are you?"

"Jamie, I'm going to tell you everything but first I need you to know one thing. I am going to do my best to help you. "Adam paused, almost like he didn't know where to start "well, first things first, I'm not human."

I had already figured that much out at least so I didn't dispute it "Then what are you?"

"I think it might be better for me to just show you" Adam declared. "Turn around for a second please."

I turned around, trying to listen so I can hear what was happening. I heard the zipper of his sweater, then it hit the floor, I heard the clunk of his shoes as they hit the floor, I heard the rustle of his t-shirt as it hit the floor. If my math was correct that means he was down to...is that his jeans I hear? Oh my god it is, his jeans came down and hit the floor. At this point I couldn't resist not peeking. I slowly turned my head to look over my shoulder and what I saw was NOT what I was expecting. Behind me stood Adam; I knew it was him because the height and body build was so similar and the black hair and dark eyes were the same. That was where the similarities ended. Now when I said hair that was probably the wrong word, a better one would be fur. Yes, behind me was a half wolf half man creature, more commonly known as a werewolf. Strangely enough, I wasn't scared. Maybe it was due to all the exposure to the paranormal in the popular media... I didn't dwell on it long. To me this was still Adam, or at least partially. The closer I got to him and looked into his eyes I could see a battle going on, struggling for control. It looked to me like he was in control, at least for now. This worried me a little because I know nothing about what he is. For all I know he could just have the spirit of a wild wolf in him, or he could be possessed by Satan and quite literally a hell hound. Regardless, right now I knew he wouldn't hurt me. It was just Adam in another form.

I reached out to touch his chest, running my fingers through the soft fur. Adam looked down at me, with what I would classify as a puzzled look (when they have a muzzle it's slightly hard to tell!).

"Is this okay?" I said carefully.

Adam looked at me for a moment, and then took a step back. I watched him , confused for a moment until I saw the hair start to disappear, his face go back to normal, and his claws shrink back until all that was left was a very naked Adam. Deliciously naked Adam, to be exact. The first thing I noticed was that he had the exact same circle on his shoulder as well. The next thing I noticed (and I promise that it wasn't the first thing I went looking for... I mean I do have some restraint...sometimes!) was the gorgeous erection pointing up towards his belly button. To say he was well hung would be putting it lightly; from here I could see that he was at least 10 inches and incredibly thick, like the type of thickness where it requires two hands. Oh God I pick good ones, who cares about all this wolf type biting business, I need him... now!

I finally made it up to his face and saw his eyes had gone to that near black state like they did in the library, mental note to ask about that...later!

"Jamie, we need to talk about this before... well before anything happens I need to..." Adam started to explain before I cut him off.

"Or we could just indulge ourselves so that we can pay full attention to the very important discussion we're going to have later and not be distracted. " I said playfully, pulling down the straps of my dress until it pooled at my feet leaving me as naked as he is "Are you distracted Adam?"

I could see his eyes travelling over my body, taking in my bright red hair, still tousled from sleep, my round breasts topped with small pert nipples all the way down my taut stomach and curvy hips until he reached my completely hairless mound.

As he stood there watching me, I slowly backed up onto the bed. Sprawled out I reached down to spread myself open, dipping a finger inside, I leaned back and moaned low.

"Are you distracted Adam? Maybe you're right, we should probably talk. You talk while I lay here and ..."

The sentence died on my lips as Adam strode across the room and grabbed me from the bed. He pulled me close against him and devoured my mouth in a hard kiss. Caught by surprise my mouth opened automatically and made way for his tongue. Adam quickly grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. He stopped, looking me in the eye for a moment. I couldn't help but notice his eyes had gone almost completely black. This gave him a really serious look that was almost frightening, but I was too distracted to be scared at this point. With no warning he thrust into me and I was more than ready. I tried to get up to touch him and he growled a warning at me. That set me over the edge, I spasmed around him screaming out his name. He follow not long after me, thrusting a final time with an almost howl like cry.

lorana
lorana
28 Followers