Jamieson's Cat

Story Info
The master's new pet learns another lesson.
1.8k words
16.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotusgirl
Lotusgirl
11 Followers

Hotter than she had ever been Amber obeyed blindly when he took a length of dark cloth and tied it over her eyes, following close behind him when he led her back out into the main room. His careful guidance prevented her from stumbling into any of the furniture, and she knew they were back in their original place when she could hear Aaron's heavy breathing.

"Beautiful," her new master said, obvious approval in his voice. "Now Jeremey- make her ready for you."

Amber felt the slave brush past her, but was unprepared for his hands suddenly on her thighs, pushing them further apart.

"Wh- Sir, what is.. what is he going to do, sir?" she asked, hands moving anxiously at her sides.

"Do not worry," Jamieson's deep voice soothed her. "Just reach forward, Jeremey is right there."

Biting her lip again Amber obeyed, gasping when she touched the older man's face not far from her groin. Jeremey kissed her fingers and then firmly moved her hands to his broad shoulders, reaching behind her to cup her buttocks as he leaned forward and kissed her stomach. It startled a squeak out of her, which quickly turned to a moan as he buried his face between her legs. Her hands clenched on his shoulders as she panted, his tongue firm as it delved between the sopping, swollen lips of her pussy.

"Oh.. ohh..."

Jamieson continued to sip his whiskey, ignoring the bulge in his own pants as he addressed the other fascinated man in the room.

"She is going to be an absolute delight- hardly any training needed. Little Cat, my pet- do not stifle your moans, we want to hear them."

Burning with embarrassment Amber nodded, almost shrieking when Jeremey wet two fingers with her own juices and plunged them into her body, roughing fucking them in and out as his lips sucked on her clit. It was all so overwhelming: Jamieson, Aaron watching her violation, and the gorgeous slave assaulting her body that a few moments later she threw back her head and screamed, a hot burst of cum spilling onto Jeremey's waiting tongue as she orgasmed abruptly. He caught her as he legs gave out, gathering her to his chest and letting her lean against him on her knees.

"It's not over yet," he whispered, hands steadying her. "Come here."

Amber went along with him blindly as he propped his back up against the couch and pulled her onto his lap, guiding her so that she straddled his legs. He was gentle with her still-sensitive body as he quickly pumped himself into full readiness and pulled her down to meet him. It was almost too intimate, being so close as his large hands eased her into the rocking motion he wanted from her hips. Jeremey placed her arms around his neck and brought their bodies flush together with his hands on her back, trailing kisses and bites over her neck and shoulders. Amber closed her eyes behind the blindfold and let her head loll, lost in his attentions.

"Ahh.. ohh..."

But the sensations were short-lived. Just as she was getting flustered that midnight voice commanded them to stop.

"Put her on her knees, Jeremey, over here."

The other slave simply lifted her and turned her around, then nudged her to crawl on her knees to where the master wanted her. When her hands encountered rough jeans she pulled back with a moan, knowing who she was kneeling in front of, but Jeremey's hand on the back of her neck pushed her closer and upwards.

"No. Please sir, no.. I can't.. please, no.."

But Aaron's hands settled on the back of her head and pushed her down until her lips met the thrust of his arousal.

"Suck his cock, little cat," her master ordered softly. "Jeremey- fuck her."

The obscenities from his cultured voice tightened everything in her body as her lover settled his hands on her waist, pulling her back hard to meet his thrusts as she took Aaron's cock down her throat. It was all she could do to breathe, caught between the two of them, but she sucked her friend as hard as she could.

"Oh, fuck, Amber, oh fuck," Aaron groaned, fingers twined tightly in her hair as she bobbed over his lap, feeling her tongue twirl around his cock-head.

Amber was fighting for breath still: she was being held down by his hands on her head. Just like being bound while giving head she couldn't use her hands, but the man above her was controlling the depth and speed so that it was more like mouth fucking than head job, and the three men in the room knew it. Jeremey was doing his best to hold out, thrusting into her hard and rhythmically as he pinched her clitoris between thumb and finger, wishing he could see her face. He glanced up at Jamieson, shivering at the naked lust on the older man's face as he watched the sweaty tableau. His master nodded once at him, before looking back at the girl. Understanding the signal Jeremey maintained his pace and stroked Amber's clitoris faster, hearing her moan louder around Aaron's cock.

"Cum for me, Amber," the slave growled, wrapping his free hand under her stomach to pull her harder to him. "Cum hard, and make your friend cum with you."

Amber whimpered and sucked harder, feeling her body tighten at his words. But Aaron had heard him as well and opened his eyes, looking down at the girl with her lips wrapped around his cock and hearing the wet smack of her flesh being invaded. With a sudden groan her pulled her down into his groin and jerked his hips, shooting spurt after spurt of semen down her throat. Jeremey cursed and played her harder with his fingers, but she was already gone and him with it. Again he caught her in his arms as she slumped, writhing, somehow holding most of Aaron's cum in her mouth though a small amount trickled out of the corner of her lips. Turning her half-around the slave kissed her, teasing her mouth open with his tongue so that he could taste her load. Amber murmured weakly as more liquid spilled down her chin, finally pulling away. Aaron watched her tip her head back and swallow the rest with something akin to awe on his face, before zipping his jeans back up with shaking hands. Jamieson leaned back in his chair and smiled, resting his arms on the chair.

"Thank you again for finding her, but you can go now."

Nodding, his friend rose from the couch and headed towards the door, casting a final glance at the limp girl on the floor before leaving with a shake of his head.

She shared a bed with Jeremey that night, tucked comfortably into the curve of his long body after he'd tended to her lash marks. Jamieson had directed them to shower together, with his full permission to enjoy each other's bodies if they felt the need.

"He has cameras in the bathroom and bedroom," the male slave explained as they towelled off and he smoothed a herbal balm over her breasts. "We'll be watching ourselves on video sometimes- it can be embarrassing, but you'll get used to it. You have a good voice for recording."

Amber nodded, suddenly shy in his presence. But Jeremey smiled kindly at her and took her hand, tugging her out into the bedroom.

"Lie down on your stomach, and I'll take some of the tension out of you."

Stretching out on the doona with only a slight wince, Amber started when his hands touched her skin.

He chuckled and ran his fingers down her spine.

"It's just a massage, beautiful. Relax."

She tried, but feeling his naked weight settle over her legs had made her stomach tighten. However his hands were warm and after a few minutes she started to enjoy the way it eased the stress from her muscles. Massage oil had appeared from somewhere, and his palms glided effortlessly across her skin. She hummed with pleasure as he worked a knot out of her lower back, and only twitched slightly as his fingers slid down over her buttocks and thighs.

"You're a beautiful girl, Amber," Jeremey murmured as his hands eased her legs apart. She sighed as warm oil trickled between her ass cheeks, and then gasped as without warning he pushed two fingers inside her body.

"Jeremey!"

He was hard against her legs as he teased her, plunging his fingers in and out, his thumb drawing tiny circles on her clit. She squirmed against him but he used his free hand in the middle of her back to hold her down.

"I want you," he breathed, lifting his fingers to his mouth to taste her.

Amber let her eyes flutter closed, and whispered, "I'll have you."

With that permission he drew her up onto her knees, resting her weight on her forearms as he knelt behind her. Opening her thighs wide he paused with his cock at the junction of her thighs.

"Be vocal," he whispered. "He likes that."

And then he drove into her with a grunt, slamming the head of his dick into the end of her pussy. Amber bit her lip through his first few strokes, shuddering with the effort; but then his hands shifted her hips slightly and he hit that spot...

Jamieson leaned back in his chair as Amber moaned, smiling with satisfaction as he watched their lovemaking. She was going to do very, very well. Sensual, strong, confident and in need of intimacy, she matched his current slave perfectly. Judging by Jeremey's reactions to the girl he was already smitten as well, and would no doubt enjoy teaching and possessing her.

On the screen the couple changed position, Amber moving onto her back with her legs over Jeremey's shoulders.

"Oh, good girl," Jamieson murmured as her fingers crept down between her legs to stroke her clitoris. He unzipped his slacks finally and drew his hard cock out, slipping his right hand into a stroking rhythm matching Jeremey's thrusts as his left hand squeezed his balls. Absorbed in the wet smack of their bodies, he groaned as his slave lost control and began to slam into the girl beneath him. Amber lifted her hand to his shoulder and dug her nails in, moaning "Yes!" in time with Jeremey's thrusts. Jamieson felt the build of tension, and increased the speed of his hands accordingly. As the girl suddenly tensed with her climax he closed his eyes and pictured her with her mouth around his cock. He couldn't wait for her to blow him as she had done her friend, as judging by Aaron's quick response she had done a fabulous job of it. With that thought he let his come splatter onto the screen, hearing Jeremey shout his own climax.

He would have to check that his new slave had contraception, and discover how far she had gone into adventurous territory. Maybe he would wake her himself in the morning, begin her training immediately. Reaching for a towel he smiled, lost in pleasant thoughts.

Lotusgirl
Lotusgirl
11 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jamieson Previous Part
Jamieson Series Info

Similar Stories

Slaves of Lizardmen An explorer is captured and enslaved by lizardmen.in NonHuman
The Great Game Ch. 01 Ariel is claimed and made to submit in a perverse game.in NonConsent/Reluctance
God of Mischief and Lies He will fill her with dark flame. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Miss Spencer and Dr Watson Doctor takes advantage of beautiful and gullible patient.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Master Ch. 01 Emma is reluctantly reunited with her master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories