Jan & Her Stepmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
link7777
link7777
23 Followers

What the hell was happening to her. She had never had any lesbian feelings, never looked at another girl... *that* way. Even with Deb it had been only a way of masturbation. Well, she *had* noticed other girls breasts and butts but only, she thought, in comparison to her own, or so she told herself.

She sat on the bed, staring at this naked angel. Jan had shortish, blonde hair, a very cute face, trite, I know, but true. A slightly turned up nose with a generous, sensual mouth with straight, white teeth. A long neck and good shoulders, probably due to this being her second year on the swim team at school. Her breasts were almost perfect cones that, lying on her back, were still cones, little hint of sagging at all. Kelly felt tingles in her simmering crotch as she watched Jan smooth her hands over her breasts, navel and ruffle her teen pubic fuzz while stretching. Janet saw her gaze and said, "I don't know why, Kelly, but I love being here with you... like this. Naked. I feel so free now. No shame or anything. Just Love. Do you feel that way... with me?"

Kelly hesitated, "I'm not sure, Honey... I've done a very large thing here you know. I'm really mixed up about it... I love you too... in the same way but I'm also responsible for what we've... I've done to you... I'm worried about what this will bring later." Damn, she couldn't look away from Jan's gorgeous body, her pussy. What have I done...

"And what do you want to *do*?" said her lust!

Jan said, "Oh, Kelly, I know what we've done. I'm not as dumb as I sound. We'll be ok. I know..." She sat up, put her arms around her and kissed her again, on the mouth, while pressing her naked breasts against Kelly.

Oh,God, Oh, God... Kelly groaned, fighting with herself... and losing! Kelly kissed her back... then slipped her tongue into Janet's mouth.

"MMmmmmmmm" Janet said,"... I like that".

"MMmmmmm" answered Kelly. "Me too."

Then she said, "Oh, Fuck... Jan... Please... just lie back so I can clean you up."

Janet did so reluctantly. She spread her legs and Kelly's breath caught in her throat. Jan's cunt was so beautiful, lips open, wet and looking delicious. She had never seen one up close like this. Only, like in the girl's shower when she'd been in school, and she'd never felt... anything... anything... like *this* before... Had she?... Even Deb and she had ...*felt* more than *looked*. She bent over Janet as Jan's feet came up toward her butt and then knees splayed outward. Janet felt so 'open' with Kelly. *Open* was the right word... Damn.

Kelly took the wash cloth and started to mop up the congealed juices on Jan's leg.

"Shit", yelled Jan and clamped her legs together on Kelly's hand. "That is so cooollldddd." Kelly's wrist was trapped against Jan's pussy lips.

Kelly said, "Ok, We'll forget that." Janet opened her knees and Kelly threw the cloth aside. She looked again at the teen's glorious body, the cherry tipped breasts, the flat stomach and the slightly rounded mons. She was sitting near the middle of the bed and she just leaned closer..... and closer to Jan's cunt until she was lying between her legs staring at it. It was a magnet drawing her in. She couldn't help herself. Jan started to say something but stopped when she saw the look on Kelly's face. She just watched.

Jan's vulva was still red from the fingering it had received. Light, almost invisible blonde down was sprinkled on it, mainly at the top. Lips pouted, clit still prominent, glistening in the lamplight.

Kelly extended a finger and traced the fleshy, wet lips. Jan hissed as she drew in her breath. "Ssssssssss, Oooooo", she cooed.

"So beautiful", Kelly said and leaned forward and kissed those lips. "So beautiful". She kissed them again only this time she stuck out her tongue and also licked them. A third kiss and her tongue slid all the way into Jan's cunt, licking it, bottom to top.

"AArrrrRrrrggg... oh... what... you... Oh... sooo goood."

Kelly marvelled at the sweet taste... MMmmmmmm Damn... The texture was like... *peaches*... all slippery, wet little folds and nubs. She sucked them into her mouth. The taste? The taste was like... like... well, it probably tasted like cunt. She licked again, again sucking the flesh into her mouth, savoring it... Delicious pussy.

"Ooohh fuck", Kelly thought, " I should have tried this before... It's fantastic! I *love* licking cunt!!"

As Janet started crooning and shifting her mound around, she touched Kelly's hair to let her know that what ever Kelly did was Ok with her. Kelly used her thumbs to open these wonderful petals and she pressed her face deeply into them inhaling the wonderful smell of this aroused girl. Her nose bumping her clit, tongue sliding into her vagina opening, discovering that it was almost hot inside. She slid her hands under her butt and lifted the cheeks up so that she could thrust her tongue deeper into it... where someday a huge cock would slide in, destroying her virginity.

Janet looked down, past her pert tits, her belly, to Kelly's beautiful face, or what she could see of it. It was buried in her crotch. Every time Kelly's face moved, Jan felt something move deep in her cunt, Kelly's tongue. She could see her nose, and feel it as it rubbed her clit... sending jolts of electricity through her whole being. She tried to keep her eyes open so she could watch Kelly but the intense pleasure she was receiving made it almost impossible. That new, special feeling was coming again, closer... and closer... and all of a sudden... Janet was *gone* again... groaning and bowing her back... thrusting her cunt up and down on Kelly's tongue... trying to get to some... unknown spot... She grabbed Kelly's head and held her mouth onto her clit. And as Kelly sucked and 'strummed' her tongue on the nubbin... Janet felt her insides pull up... her asshole pucker... and then she... blasted off.

"AAaaaaahhhhhhh... Godddddd... I'm cccummmmmmmiinngggg."

Kelly sucked and licked, thrusting her tongue as deep as it would go... Moaning too, in the knowledge of what Jan was experiencing and wanting to encourage her to let go. Grinding her own mound into the mattress...

She tried to hang on as her mouth was suddenly full of gushing cum... full to over-flowing. She sucked and swallowed the nectar and still it gushed... it was delicious! It coated her cheeks and chin and ran down her neck.

Licking... sucking... humping... cummmmmming... and then... finally... two long drawn out moans... Janet's and... Kelly's. One of satisfaction... one of agony.

Chapter 4

Panting... Gasping... slowing.

Finally, Jan became conscious of Kelly's groans... Jan felt so good and wonderful. Her pussy was all tingly, so satisfied, so why was Kelly groaning? She opened her eyes and sat up. Kelly was flat on her back, across the bed, with her knees drawn up. Her hands were thrust deep in her panties, and judging from the movement, she was fingerfucking herself.

"Oh Kelly! Poor, Poor Kelly! I'm so selfish. I've cum twice and you haven't at all. I'm so sorry. I didn't think of you."

I've got to help her she thought as she kneeled by Kelly, she reached out... hesitated for only a second and then pulled Kelly's panties off. Kelly, though focused on her need, raised her hips, to help. Yes! Kelly's hands were covering her pussy and squeezing it. Her hips thrusting up and down. This was Jan's first time seeing a girl fingering herself. God! It was so exciting, seeing her fingers sliding in and out. She didn't know how to proceed but remembering what Kelly had done for her. She was sure that she could return the favor.

Janet said, "Don't worry, I'm going to help you Kelly," and she kissed Kelly on the mouth. Tasting the juices there. "Oh... Mmmm... is that what I taste like? Oh... *yeah*!" She started kissing and licking all over her face. At the same time her left hand squeezed Kelly's somewhat larger breasts through her PJ top, God, was she really feeling her tit! Yes! And it gave her tingles. She also ran her right hand down and pushed Kel's hands away from where she was fingering her cunt, and replaced them with *her* fingers.

Oh, Wow. What a feeling. That slippery, juicy feeling under her fingers, around her fingers. Oh,God. She'd never felt anything like this before. It felt wonderful. She started to get tingles again but then she remembered what Kelly had done and how it felt. She started doing the same things. She slid her finger in... in... Wow! Kelly's pussy was swallowing her whole finger, sucking it in deeper! She started fingering her... running it in and out, in and out, then up to the large bump and around it... then back down into the gooey morass again. Kelly groaned and raised her hips every time Jan hit a good spot.

Finally she heard Kelly say something between groans and heard what she thought was, "Two..." Jan immediately stuffed *two* fingers *deep* into Kelly's pussy!

"AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... yyyeessss... so gooodd... Fuck... fuck... fuck." She raised her hips up and started a fucking motion, meeting Janet's downward plunge, burying the fingers deep... deeper in her slippery cunt.

Jan was pumping and fingering and Kelly was thrashing more and more. "OOhhh.. Shiiiittt," moaned Kelly. She still sounded as if she were in agony. Janet decided to go all out. Still fingering her she moved between her knees, looked at Kelly's wet cunt. Wow, yes... beautiful, she thought. As she thought of what she was about to do the *tingles* got so much stronger, making her quiver inside. She took a deep breath and dropped her head down and... as her fingers came out... her tongue went in... deep into Kelly's pussy! Oh... yes.... yes... delicious juices. She *liked* this. She *Loved* this! She started licking and sucking in the loose membranes, swallowing the juices, then sliding her tongue to the top she found the nubbin and sucked it into her mouth hard. While she sucked she slid her fingers back in deep... deeper... in and out, twisting. Tongueing her clit as Kelly had done to hers.

"Ffffuuucckkkk... Yeessss... AAaaaaahhhh... Cuuuummmmmiing" said Kelly.

It was Janet's turn to be inundated with cum. It gushed out into her mouth, face, and all over. Jan jerked her fingers out and covered Kelly's cunt with her mouth. She sucked and swallowed while Kel came... and came in her mouth. Delicious, juicy cum... all over her hands and face. Kelly jerked and ground her pussy into Janet's mouth... and came... and came... Screaming...

After an eternity of maybe a minute or two, Kelly stopped screaming, then groaning and then... just heavy, heavy breathing. Janet, too was out of breath. She climbed up Kelly and they clutched each other, laughing.

Kelly finally picked Janet's beautiful, cum drenched face off her breast and just held her there, looking into her eyes. She smiled and said, "God, don't we make a wonderful team... together?" Janet agreed, "Yes... Together." They kissed deeply... as lovers do.

Chapter 5

Later.

Kelley was lying with her head on the pillow. She had taken off her top, finally. Her Auburn hair was short also. Her body? Ever see a "Victoria Secret's" swimsuit model? After looking at Kelly, you have. Proportioned just right, poised when ever she moved. Very long legs with an auburn thatch, which did not cover her pussy as much as 'bracketed' it, like a picture frame.

They *both* felt 'comfortable' being naked with each other now. Jan was lying at kind of an angle to Kelly, on her stomach, her saucy little butt cheeks dimpling. She was up on her elbows watching her hand explore slowly over Kelly's breasts, nipples, stomach and mons. In a studying way, as a lover would do, who wants to know her partner's body better. She loved the older girl's breasts. She hoped hers would be as beautiful when she finished growing. She kissed and suckled the closest nipple, getting a moan out of Kelly who was running her fingers through Jan's hair and looking at her lovingly.

Jan said to Kelly, "When you first... 'touched' me... masturbated me...I didn't know what to think. After I came... well, that really was a thrill. Then... you... licked me... God, when you first stuck your tongue in me... and when I came... with your tongue in my... 'cunt'... 'WOW' I know it's bad,... what we've done but I'm glad because everthing is so wonderful! I want to... do it all with you." Then she added, with a grin, "I also want to learn to use all those 'filthy' words like 'fuck' and... and 'cock'... and 'cunt'... and any that you'll teach me. They make me tingle when I say them!"

Kelly thought, "God... what am I into? What have I opened up? Well, she couldn't see the future but she knew that Janet was going to have to be a big part of it."

Kelly put her hand under Janet's chin lifting it to look in her eyes. "Darling, I... I don't know what has come over me. And you too by what you're saying. I shouldn't be *feeling* this way, this, love... and... lust for you! God, Jan... We don't even know much about each other and... bang, we're doing this!"

"I know, Kelly. I feel... Wow! I feel like I just woke up. I can't quit thinking about you, and... *IT*... But I *love* it. I want *more*, and I think you do too, don't you?"

Kelly finally replied... "I should have the courage and discipline to *stop* this. Damn, you're only *18*. I shouldn't want you like this... *hunger* for you. But, oh, *Fuck*, Jan... I do... God help me I really do!"

Jan said, "Kelly... last night... well also earlier today, I was a 18 yr. old girl who *talked* to her *Teddy Bear*, for God's sake. Ugh! Now? Now I'm a 18 yr. old girl who has discovered the taste of *cunt*... *Your* cunt. I'll never go back to my teddy bear again. I'm a *cum* junkie," she said with a grin.

Kelly pulled Jan up and they kissed long and deep. Tongueing each other, moaning.

Then the phone rang.

Chapter 6

Kelly reached to Jan's night stand and picked up the extention. She said, "Hello... Dave?". He must have answered because she looked at Jan, smiled and put a finger to her lips in a 'hushing' manner. Jan put her hand over her mouth and giggled but went on teasing Kelly's nipple. Kelly said, "You got there alright then... what time is it anyway. 11:00... already....damn, time flies when you're gone. Yes, I'm just lying in bed... talking to my 'Fucking Stud'." She made a raised eyebrow look and smiled at Jan. Jan giggled and mouthed, 'Thanks'. "Jan? Oh... She's in her room. Do you think I would ever talk like this in front of her? Ha ha... yeah, I miss you too. Oh, so you liked what we did, huh."

Listening, Jan remembered Kelly playing with her dad's 'cock' while he fingered her 'pussy'. Those words again! She started to get that funny feeling again. As Kelly talked Jan lifted Kelly's leg so she could slide around and under it to get to her pussy. Kelly was watching her as she said, "You have a hard on... again? Doesn't it ever go away? ... Are you going to jack off? Yeah? Ookaaay!"

Jan, hearing these words could resist no longer. She had been looking at the delicious morsel before her and she boosted herself up and slid two fingers, deep inside. Kelly hissed and said, "Oh, Yeah... I've got two fingers buried in my pussy now... yes... slipping in and out... Are you jacking off now? Yeah? I can almost see that big 'cock' now, with your hand jerking up and down on it... Oh, Fuck... this 'finger-fucking' feels so good... different from when you do it..." Jan moved up and thrust her tongue in Kelly's pussy too. Slurping in the juices. "Oh, God... it feels almost like you're licking me now." Touching Jan's hair, lovingly. "Oh... Ok I'll hold on..."

Jan pulled her head back and looked questioningly at Kelly. Kelly covered the mouth piece and said that some one was at his door. "Yes?... Oh, I'm sorry, Honey... yes, I miss you too... sleep?..." She looked in her 18 year old stepdaughter's eyes and said, into the phone, "No..." With a wink to Jan. "I think I'm going to *eat* something, you know, have a ... 'midnight snack'."

She had to cover the phone because Jan drew in a big breath and Kelly thought she was going to shout. Jan didn't though. She pulled her fingers out of Kelly and stuck them in her mouth and started sucking the juices off. Kelly said, "Yes Darling... I'll eat something... 'non fattening'." Jan turned on her side, opened her legs and, raising her eyebrows with a smile, nodding her head, pointed to her blonde cunt. Kelly smiled broadly and nodded emphatically. "Ha ha...Ok Dave... call tomorrow... Ok... Love you too. I will... 'Night." She hit the 'off' button, then laid the phone on the table.

"Your father sends his love to you and said to 'take care of each other'! So... 'Snack'... 'Snatch'... 'Cunt'..., what ever you want to be called... consider yourself on the menu tonight... Mmmmm... I'm going to 'take care of you, Honey!'" Kelly said.

Jan whooped and jumped into her step mother's arms, kissing her, with lots of tongue. "Mmmmm yourself. I really enjoy licking your 'pussy'."

Kelly said, "Shit, Jan, I can't seem to get enough of your's either."

Chapter 7

Kelly said, "Ok, Honey...We need to 'chill' a minute and talk."

"Awww Kel, we can talk later, she pushed her thigh between Kelly's and started rubbing it against her slippery pussy.

"Ohhhh, Honey, you don't play fair. Wait... feel how wet my cunt is? Well, I want it as much as you do... but lets talk a minute, Please, Dear."

Jan stopped her wiggling and slid off her. She said, "Ok, Kel, I can wait for a 'minute' I guess..." but then added with a laugh, "But only for a 'minute'"

Kelly smiled and sat up. Jan noticed that her breasts barely changed shape, hardly any sag to them. 'Yes, she thought, I want mine to be just like hers.' She sat up too, facing her.

Kelly paused, then said, "I guess you know that we are in trouble. We love each other... and each other's body... love... eating each other..."

"Yes...?" queried Jan.

"Well, how do we act... when your father gets home? It's going to be very hard for me to not touch you when you walk by... we aren't going to be able to hide our feelings *all* the time... sooner or later, we'll slip up and... pow."

"Oh, yeah, I see that." said Jan, "Well, we'll just have to do the best we can... what else can we do... I don't want to and probably *can't* go back to how I felt before...anyway."

"Yeah me, too, Pumpkin. I love how I feel about you," said Kelly. She opened her arms to Jan and kissed her, lovingly.

Chapter 8

"Minute over?" Jan smiled, "Good, but first... I've got to go 'pee'." Kelly said, "Oh no, Not if I get there first!" and scrambled off the bed. She was on the side closest to the bath room and so got to the stool first. She sat down as Janet came rushing in.

"That wasn't fair, I said it first." She stuck out her lower lip in a mock pout. Kelly just laughed.

Janet turned on the light and looked in the mirror, turning her head this way and that, posing. "Do I look... different? God... I sure *feel* different.

As Kelly's pee hissed into the bowl, she reached out and touched Jan's hip, "We are *both* different now... we'll never be the same again." Jan turned and Kelly pulled her over and cupping her butt cheeks, kissed her stomach, saying, ".... And I'm glad."


Jan said, "Me too," stroking Kelly's hair.

Kelly pulled back and reaching, got some toilet paper to wipe with. Jan, seeing this, reached and took it out of her fingers, saying "Remember? We're supposed to 'take care of *each other*!'"

Kelly grinned and as the last little spurt came out, so did a soft ' puff', from the back. She giggled, nervously and Jan said, with a laugh, "Oh, Gross". They both cracked up. Jan then reached down and looking in Kelly's eyes, she blotted her pussy. Kel grabbed her arm and shuddered a little as Jan wiped up across Kel's clit... then dropped the tissue.

link7777
link7777
23 Followers