Jan Goes Camping

Story Info
Jan's shared when couple goes camping.
5k words
4.34
247.3k
88

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turngreen
turngreen
38 Followers

Jan and I have always enjoyed the outdoors - hiking, biking, and camping as often as we could given our generally busy and certainly too hectic lives. So given an opportunity to escape reality for a few days into the California hills, we both eagerly set to the task of planning and coordinating and ensuring we could be missed for a few days at our respective offices. We both work in the software industry and while well-compensated, we mostly long to do other things as the hours are long and the output often not so tangible. Neither of us mind long hours actually, but long hours puzzling through often complex and regularly obscure problems easily fosters a sense of "the grass must be greener somewhere else." But our planned escape to the wilds was intended to cure this itch – or at least distract us for awhile.

We live in the city, commute to the valley, but escape to the Monterey Peninsula and Big Sur. Big Sur attracts us given its otherworldly atmosphere and varying terrain and we decided to head first to the coast and then up into the hills. We often stay at the Big Sur Campground adjacent to the river and nestled in the redwoods. It is a quiet and private enclave great as a jumping-off point for our other plans – day trips to Andrew Molera and Pfeiffer Big Sur.

Our gear ready and the jeep loaded, we headed south along the coast, deciding on the more scenic route along Highway 1. Hoping to arrive by late afternoon, we were in no particular hurry and sought to keep a relaxed tempo to our four-day weekend. I eagerly anticipated the days ahead of us relaxing around the campground with a fire and a bottle or two (or three) of a quality cab. A good wine can be a catalyst for fun and adventure and a good cab in a magical place like Big Sur the medium by which we transport ourselves towards our fantasies.

It was a pleasant and sunny day as we left the fickle weather of the city behind. We enjoyed the sun shining into the jeep, the top down to capture as much warmth as we could. Jan was radiant in the hazy, coastal-tempered sunlight, her long red hair tangled up in (blue) the wind. She wore her sleeveless white blouse and low-cut tan shorts, the sort that would be hip-huggers if they were long pants. The pants accentuate her curvy hips and rounded bottom in a sexy way I find cute. And given the breeze, her shirt lifted and billowed around her firm, small breasts and erect nipples distracting me while I tried to focus on driving. Jan has breasts that are full and round, tipped by pert, pink nipples that are easily aroused and sensitive. She enjoys playful pinching and careful biting when we make love and rougher play when near orgasm. I reached over and playfully pulled at a nipple, through the thin material, and cupped her rounded breast firmly. Jan enjoys being controlled and she received this unannounced and firm grasp with a flush, a smile and a tense, quick gasp. I opened her shirt, unclasping those buttons which hadn't already lost their struggle to protect her modesty. Her shirt sides fluttering about her, her breasts now were sunlit and exposed to the world, an erotic beauty comfortable in her partial nudity.

I pulled off the highway at a private turnout though the road was quiet with little traffic.

"And what are we doing here?" Jan asked as I turned off the car and opened my door.

I came around to her door, which by now she had opened, and I think it was obvious why I stopped as my erection boldly proclaimed by interest (and need). I brushed my hand across her stomach and held her hip as I leaned into her kiss, my other hand behind her neck. She responded openly and eagerly, reaching under my shorts and encouraging my hardness, stroking up and down with passion. I reached between her legs pulling her up and towards me by covering her mons and cupping. Despite the cloth, I could sense her wetness and the spread of her vulva.

"Not here," she said pushing my hand away and breaking the embrace. "I want to wait for tonight."

"I'm not sure I can wait," I responded still trying to catch my breath and painfully struggling to fit back into my shorts.

"Why don't I drive for awhile?" Jan offered. "You can take care of business while I watch," she playfully proffered.

My struggles to contain my excitement were lost as I sprung loose again and poked her in the side. "Hey, don't hurt me –or yourself; the weekend is just starting." she

She left her shirt open as she climbed from the jeep, walking around the front to the driver's side, waving cheerfully at a passing car to the young couple staring in surprise. I buckled in and wasted no time in "releasing the pressure" and held myself firmly, head pointed skyward. As she drove south, I masturbated while watching her smile and glance my way, her nipples again erect in the wind. With an abandon I seldom feel, I stroked myself, losing track of the world around me and I came with a bursting sensation, my cum hitting the dash, my shirt, and lap. As I regained my composure I saw that Jan was driving with one hand on the wheel and the other pinching and pulling her nipples. Fortunately for us both, the road was straight and nearly empty and our little play came to an end.

"Thanks for the show!" she teased. "Thanks for the audience!" I retorted. Funny thing is though that in practice Jan is much more of the exhibitionist and I am much more of the voyeur. Take a break sometime and read about our visit to the bar in "Jan's Night Out" and you'll see what I mean.

We both settled down and as we neared Santa Cruz decided to change our attire to more of a PG-13 fashion for the remainder of the cruise through Monterey and into Big Sur.

The campground was mostly empty when we arrived and we were able to pick our favorite site, nearly hidden within a secluded grotto of redwoods towards the back of the facility. The site was tucked behind an enormous granite boulder and adjacent to a quiet stream that meandered through the campground towards its confluence with the Big Sur River. Our grotto was shared with just one other site which had not been taken. Both sites share a common fire pit and picnic table as I suspect the location is generally used by groups camping together. Redwood forests have a cathedral ambience and the quiet insulation of the pine needle forest bed gives one a sense of peace and isolation. Our private escape amplified this condition, cocooning us in our own small world.

Not wasting any time, we unloaded the jeep and began our camp construction, orienting the tent towards the pit and table so that we could enjoy a late night campfire. While setting up our "kitchen" and prepping for our spaghetti dinner, another car snuck around the boulder and pulled into the neighboring site. Two young men of about our age emerged from the car and with a friendly wave and polite hello asked if they could share the grotto.

"No problem," Jan replied warmly and I would say even eagerly as she eyed our new friends with what I would describe as an appraising measure.

"My name's Derek and this is my roommate Mike," Derek added, extending his hand to Jan.

"Hi Derek and Mike. I'm Jan and this is my husband Eric," accepting Derek's hand in hers warmly. "It will be nice to have company this weekend. We both enjoy fireside chats and sharing our wine. Hope you both like good cab?"

"I'd never say no to a fine wine with a pretty woman," flirted Mike.

Surprised at the flirtation, I bantered back, "well it's good that we brought plenty and we like to share," surprised at my own suggestive reply. Derek and Mike didn't seem to hear the other meaning though Jan smiled at me quickly and with a wink of her eye told me she liked our new friends.

We finished our campground chores and decided to go for a trail run in the afternoon sun. Jan changed into her running shorts and shirt in the tent while I changed at our car. It was fairly warm and Jan emerged from the tent in her running bra and high-cut nylon shorts and sat at the table to stretch her legs. I was sitting on the ground working the kinks out my ankles and knees and noticed that as she pulled her leg up towards her chest to stretch her hamstrings, her nylon shorts pulled noticeably aside, letting the sun warm the edges of her neatly trimmed red pubic hair. The voyeur in me stared, trying to not get too aroused but when I saw that Derek had noticed her opening, I struggled to maintain my composure. I don't think Jan was intending to put on a show but she had a similar effect on Derek as she was having on me as I could see a slight swelling in his shorts. On the other hand, her nipples were visible through her top and it may have been that she was excited by her exposure.

Stretching finished we loped off the trail up into the neighboring hills and ran for 45 minutes at a reasonable pace. Running is a great escape and keeps us both fit. And a quickie sex romp in the bushes in the middle of scenic run can be lots of fun. But we kept our hands to ourselves today, returning to the campsite sweaty and out of breath. And while I don't think she was sexually aroused, Jan's nipples stood out prominently through her sweat soaked top as she walked around the grotto to cool down.

After water and recovery, Jan announced she was going to take a nap and get some sun laying a towel on the pine needles near the picnic table. While face down, she tugged her top off over hear head keeping her breasts hidden beneath her, closing her eyes and relaxing. While I read my book, she fell asleep in the afternoon sun.

After a bit, I decided to walk down to the river and reconnoiter a swimming hole we had used in years past. I spent a half hour throwing rocks in the water and looking for fish before heading back to the campsite. As I came around the boulder, I noticed that Jan in her sleep had rolled onto her side facing towards the table with her arm draped along her body and her breasts fully exposed. Derek and Mike were both sitting and reading, Derek at the table and Mike on a small rock but both faced her and I could see as I approached quietly that they spent as much time appraising her nipples as they did on page turning.

"Hey guys," I said quietly as I walked up.

"Hey Eric," Derek replied, "Sorry about your wife but we didn't know what to do."

"No problem, she wouldn't care," I shared.

Perhaps sensing the conversation, Jan drowsily rolled onto her back and began a groggy climb back to the waking world. In that sleepy, still dreaming state, she rubbed her breast and a nipple before realizing where she was. With a start, she covered both breasts and stood quickly.

"Ooops!" she started. "I guess I fell asleep. Sorry!"

A chorus of "no problems" followed as we all somewhat clumsily looked the other way while she dashed for the tent. The tent fly opened a few minutes later with Jan in her bikini bathing suit with a towel and shower items. I love her suit – both the bottoms and top tie at the sides and it is definitely on the skimpy side, just perfectly forming around her breasts and accentuating her round hips and shapely bottom. She sauntered off to the showers while I started dinner.

I chopped onions and garlic, and begin a slow sauté with tomatoes while opening a first bottle of wine. A bit of spice and an occasional stir and a pleasant aroma wafted through the glen after a short time. I was into my second glass when Derek decided that with Jan in the showers maybe it would be okay to change clothes over near their tent beyond the table but not more than 20 feet away. With his back towards me he didn't notice Jan return and sit at the table, helping herself to my wine. He had his shirt over his shoulders and bent to pull his shorts down and we both couldn't help but notice he wore no briefs. As he turned slightly we both saw that he was well endowed. I looked over to Jan to see that she stared openly with a bit of an admiring grin on her face.

"Whoa! When did you come back?" Derek exclaimed as he turned and grabbed for clothes to cover his exposure.

"Not soon enough" my wife joked as she turned and gave him some bit of privacy.

"Sorry about that. I didn't realize you were there. I hope you aren't angry."

"Not at all. If you've seen one you've seen them all," she quipped. "Although....." she remarked, her voice trailing off until only I could hear, "...you are hung like a horse!"

Derek dressed while Jan put the noodles on and before long we were all sitting around the camp table eating spaghetti, drinking wine and whiskey, and laughing about nudity, flashing, and accidental exposures. By this time we were well into our third bottle of wine between the four of us and no doubt we were each feeling intoxicated from both the drink and the conversation. Mike suggested a campfire and he and I went in search of dry deadfall and kindling while Derek and Jan stayed behind to clean the table and wash plates and such.

Mike and I searched the bushes and nearby hillside and could hear Jan and Derek back at the campsite laughing and joking. It sounded as if Jan was teasing Derek about showing us his "noodle" earlier and he was countering with Jan tanning her red tomatoes while sleeping. From my vantage on the hillside, I came around a bush and could see clearly down towards the table some 25 yards away or so. I couldn't hear them well but from their laughing and teasing it was clear they were having fun flirting. Jan threw a noodle at Derek, striking him right across the face, the noodle draped over his nose. Yelling revenge, he chased Jan around the table, catching her from behind, his arms draped around her at chest level trying to stop her. Legs entwined, they both tripped and fell as Jan struggled, twisting and turning as they hit the ground with Jan landing on top of Derek.

Not letting up, Jan seemed to be tickling Derek who in a reflexive reaction, swatted and grabbed at her trying to get her arms but instead finding both breasts in his hands. A bit surprised, they both froze – Derek with two hands full of my wife's soft, braless breasts restrained only by her flimsy, low-cut tank-top. And Jan just looking at him, I think trying to decide what to do. After what seemed an eternity but was probably more like 10 seconds, Jan leaned forward and kissed Derek quickly on the lips before jumping to her feet. I think this unintentional quickening of their mutual sexual impulse, must have caught them off-guard and they went back to actually finishing the chore of cleaning.

The show over, and after I found Mike, we returned to camp with our collection of wood, twigs, sticks, and assorted pine cones and quickly had a fire roaring in the pit. The evening was very comfortable so we didn't really need the fire, but what would camping be without a fire? We opened a fourth bottle of wine and settled around the fire, me next to Jan and Derek on her other side. Jan walked the bottle around refreshing each of our glasses. I noticed that when she poured, she would lean into the person, offering a clear view down the front of her top. As I was able to clearly see her nipples I can only assume Derek and Mike could as well. She settled next to me and held my hand in the glow of the fire and we all sat quietly, enjoying the wine and gazing into the flames.

After awhile, Derek and Mike announced they were going to walk over to the river and would be back in a bit. After they had passed the boulder, Jan and I moved our chairs so we could look out of the grotto and began kissing and petting. I quickly had her tongue in my mouth, exploring and playfully wrestling my tongue. We kissed for quite awhile, each finishing a glass of wine before our hearts were pounding so hard and fast it seemed we could hear the echo in the grotto. My hand was on her knee and slowly advanced along her thigh and into her loose shorts, finding no panties and a wet pussy. I traced along the outline of her vulva and ran my fingers through her hair before lightly running a fingertip vertically from top to bottom over her clitoris and between her engorged lips before entering her. Her hand had similarly moved into my shorts and had my cock raging hard and out of the pant leg where she stroked me with a firm grasp and an aggressive pace.

She and I both panted and moaned loudly enough I am sure that should anyone approach our campsite, they would hear us long before they saw us. Before long, I grabbed her hand, forcing her to stop so I could catch my breath and not cum all over myself. Sensing I was close, Jan paused but only long enough to kneel in front of me and suck me into her mouth and down her throat. She swirled her tongue up and around me, stopping with my cock head alone in her mouth while she sucked a vacuum-like enclave for me, loudly slurping and sucking wildly. I caught a small movement beyond the boulder and saw that Derek and Mike had returned and must have heard our passion and had hidden behind a bush where they had a good view of my wife sucking me. I didn't let on that I had seen them nor did I tell Jan, but with an audience watching my eager wife blow me, I knew I would cum soon. Jan plunged my dick deep into her throat, holding me there for seconds before lifting her head out of my lap to grab a breath before sucking again.

"That feels fantastic!" I told her, "Should I cum now or wait for later?"

"Cum in my mouth honey," Jan instructed, "and cum a lot."

"Oh god...here I cum....unngggh!," as I blasted into the back of her mouth and down her throat. She gulped willingly and swallowed each burst continuing her in and out motion. Sucking, she quickly emptied me before tidily wiping around the edges of her mouth and tucking me back into my shorts.

We straightened up our clothes and moved back into our seats to "wait for Derek and Mike" to return. After a few minutes they returned to camp and sat down again, this time passing the whiskey bottle for short shots. It burned but felt good, calming my racing heart after Jan's magic touch. Jan teased that the shot had a funny taste, almost salty. She winked at me assuming it was a private little moment shared between us, but I could see that Derek and Mike smirked a bit as well. If she only knew she had performed admirably for both me and them, she might be blushing a bit.

It was somewhat late by now and I was post-drink, post-sex drowsy and headed towards the tent.

"Good night all," I said sleepily, "I'm going to hit the sack."

"Do you mind if I stay up for awhile longer?" Jan asked innocently.

"Sure – just don't wake me up when you come to bed," I joked.

I opened the tent and climbed inside my sleeping bag oriented towards the opening and partially zipped the door. My intent wasn't to watch as much as it was to hope for a cooling breeze. But I do enjoy watching Jan!

Mike put some music on and they all had one or two more shots of whiskey and before long, Jan and Derek were dancing beside the fire. He had his hands on her hips and they were swaying back and forth, her hands on his chest. From time to time, Mike would stand and Jan would be traded to a new partner, easily melting into each of their arms, back and forth for quite some time. She was plainly enjoying herself as were they and when the music slowed while it was Derek's turn, I wasn't surprised as she and he let their bodies collapse against one another, her breasts against his chest, their groins together as they slowly moved back and forth. With little hesitancy, he looked down at her and pulled her face into his and they began to kiss deeply and passionately, she returning his approach with equal fervor. As they kissed, they ground their hips together; dry fucking, his erection visibly straining his shorts as he pushed it into her crotch. Derek by now had run his hands up under the sides of her shirt and was pulling and twisting her breasts and nipples, evoking brief cries and gasps from Jan. He continued his massage and deftly lifted her shirt up over her head and off her shoulders so she now stood dancing, naked to the waist while Derek bent and kissed her nipples with Mike sitting on the table watching. Her sensitive nipples betrayed her and she moaned and cried loudly, as he roughly sucked as much breast as he could into his mouth. Derek's other hand had drifted from her hip and was now pulling aside the waistband of her shorts and plunged down her front, appearing to quickly grasp her cunt. Wasting no time, he pulled her shorts down to her knees, fingering her deeply with his arm around her back as she arched and cried out loudly, cuming on his fingers. I could tell she had approached the edge and gone over as she grunted loudly, doubling over forward into Derek, clawing at his back, trying to pull his hand and body up into her sopping wet pussy.

turngreen
turngreen
38 Followers
12