Jan Lets it Happen

Story Info
Peter's mother in law lets him do what his wife won't.
2.9k words
4.23
292.9k
91

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pemilfton
pemilfton
211 Followers

"I'll be back around six!" Kate said as she grabbed her bag and fumbled for her keys in her coat pocket. She gave me a peck on the cheek and a wry smile.

"Mom will keep you company!" And with that she left to meet her friend for an afternoon's shopping.

Kate and I had been married for ten years. We had both just turned 35 and things were fine but my more adventurous sexual desires always left a little bit of a strain between us. Our sex life was good but whenever I had suggested some of my more extreme ideas such as pee play she had never agreed to such things and although we never fell out over it I could tell she was maybe more bothered by my suggestions than she let on. And I was about to be proved right.

Jan, my mother in law, was waiting for me in the living room as I returned from the front door. She was sixty years old with shortish cropped greying hair, pale blue eyes and was slightly overweight but had been a very attractive woman in her youth and still was for her age. The one asset she had without question was an incredible pair of large breasts. There was no denying that my eyes had been drawn to her huge frontage ever since I had first set met her all those years ago. But she was a difficult woman and not particularly likeable. Always complaining, interfering, lecturing and displaying a bitterness to everyone and everything that in my mind was probably due to her not having had any male attention in nearly 20 years. Her husband had left her long before I started dating Kate and it seemed like she didn't trust me any more than she had trusted her cheating husband who had left her for a another woman.

So here I was left alone with her for an afternoon. I was not looking forward to it. I was about to ask her if she wanted a cup of tea when she looked at me with one of her cold stares and said bluntly " Sit down Peter I want to talk to you about something!"

"Oh OK." I said with a feeling of dread suddenly building up. I knew I was in for one of her opinionated lectures or some boring story about something.

I sat down opposite her. She stared at me with her still, piercing, blue eyes with a look on her face that really made me brace myself for the worst.

" Peter I want to talk to you about something that to be honest I don't understand. But you know Kate tells me all her problems and she has told me something about...well.." she paused and looked away a second clearly not wanting to say out loud what she was about to.

"I'm sorry Peter this is embarrassing for you and for me but I need to discus this with you for my daughter's sake do you understand?"

I looked at her blankly. I was a little taken aback by what she was saying and suddenly quite nervous. What on earth had Kate been telling her?

"Look Jan maybe ...you know.. er.. perhaps this something I should..."

"No!" Jan interrupted sternly and sat up clasping her hands on her lap. As she did so I couldn't help but notice the bulging of her breasts as her arms squeezed them together. Her thin blouse suddenly opening at the neck revealing a cleavage that defied her 60 years.

"Peter Kate has told me about what you would like to do to her!" She suddenly blurted out and sat back in her chair again. She looked at me. And I looked at her now confused, nervous and more than a little shocked.

"What?" Was all I could say somewhat weakly as my throat started to clam up on me.

"I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. The disgusting horrible things she has told me you want to do to her. Perverted sexual things" she said with a sneer and look of sheer revulsion on her face.

I started at her virtually open mouthed. I felt a growing anger at Kate for divulging such intimate things.

" Look Jan I'm sorry but this is none of your business! I don't have to have this discussion with you!" I stood up as if to leave the room.

" You want to ..to..to urinate on my daughter!" she said with obvious disgust. "She told me you want to do it on her breasts!"

I was stunned and stood there motionless. I looked at her in the eyes. For a moment we held each other's gaze before I looked down at my feet as if to show shame. Then I looked up at her again and just shrugged my shoulders. I really couldn't think of what to say!

"Peter I'm sorry but I'm maybe naïve about such things and perhaps have lead a sheltered life but... I mean... " she sighed and looked agitated. "Do...erm....do people actually do that sort of thing? That's not normal behaviour!"

I let out a slight chuckle. Partly with relief of the embarrassing situation and partly at genuine amusement at the naivety of my mother in law.

"Yes Jan they do. Some call it Golden Showers or just pee play. It's..well.. I guess it's just a fetish I've always had. I'm sorry but I have never pressured Kate over this. I would never do anything she didn't want please don't.."

"Oh no I wasn't suggesting that Peter!" she interrupted suddenly looking more confused than angry. "No I just wanted to understand. It seems perverted and disgusting and it ...well I'm just worried about Kate"

I sat down again. I looked at Jan for a moment. "Jan Kate doesn't want to do the thing we're talking about here. And that's really the end of it. She needn't worry that I'm going to look elsewhere for it if that's what she's worried about. I love her and...well...I just have to accept it don't I?"

Jan look at me for a moment then looked away. "Peter why do you want to do such a thing? How can that be an act of love? Seems more like some sort of act of abuse or humiliation to me. You must understand my worry here."

"Yes I do understand." I replied. "But please you understand that I don't want to be horrible to Kate. I want her to want me to do this. It's actually hard for me to explain really" I said suddenly feeling embarrassed again.

"Sorry Jan!" I said standing up again. " I really don't want to talk about this anymore it's not right!"

"Have I embarrassed you Peter?" Jan asked looking less scornful.

"Well yes you have!" I replied.

"Good!" she said and actually smiled a little.

Jan had always liked to wind me up and despite her normally bad tempered demeanour had a wicked sense of humour when the opportunity arose.

"Yes well I hope you feel pleased as yes you have embarrassed me. Now maybe we should just forget this and I'll get on with doing the garden or something."

"Peter does it bother you that you have this fetish and will never be able to actually do it?"

That stopped me in my tracks. I looked at her a little quizzically and said "Well. Yes. If I'm honest it does! But ..you know that's my problem isn't it?"

"Peter what if I asked you to do it to me?"

I froze. What? Had I just heard what I thought I heard? I looked at Jan and just stared at her speechless. I gulped and then said helplessly...

"You..what? But..JAN!" I must have looked so stupidly stunned and embarrassed as Jan burst out laughing. I just stood there aghast.

"Peter I'm an old woman. I've seen and done a lot but I genuinely had no idea people did this sort of thing!. To be perfectly honest I'm actually quite curious. What if I let you do this peeing thing to me then you'd get to fulfil this dirty little fantasy of yours and ..well.. I'd get some male attention. Kate need never know. What do you say?"

"Say?" I exclaimed genuinely shocked at my mother in law. "Jan I...I don't know what to say I'm....Jesus fuck!" I ended up saying.

"Is that a yes then?" she said and stood up. She put her hands on her ample hips and actually winked at me.

I found myself nodding involuntary as if under some sort of spell. What the fuck was happening?

"No time like the present then. Kate won't be back till six. That gives us hours to play with. Do you...you know..need to go now?"

I was now beginning to breath hard and felt flustered. But I did need a piss quite badly. This all seemed too much and unreal.

"Er..yeah. Um. " I mumbled.

"So this will be messy I imagine. I'm thinking it might be best if I sit in the bathtub right? Naked".

"Yeah" I said and nodded.

"OK. Let's go then" she said and walked past me towards the stairs. I stood there transfixed.

"Coming? Or not?" She grinned. She turned and started climbing the stairs. I watched her ass sway for a few steps and then followed her to the bathroom.

We stood facing each other for an awkward moment in the bathroom. She started unbuttoning her blouse and then stopped. She looked at me for a second.

"Sure?" she asked looking for that last approval. "Remember I'm an old woman Peter. My body is not like Kate's I'm afraid."

"Jan you have a great figure. Don't worry about that!" I reassured her.

She smiled and continued unbuttoning. As she pulled open her blouse to reveal the mammoth bra holding her huge tits in place I audibly gasped. She giggled.

"Like them?"

"Oh my god yes!" I said. My eyes transfixed and my cock now swelling in my pants.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She slowly removed it revealing her enormous tits that flopped down as they were freed from their support. They were big and although they hung down they were not as flabby as I thought they might be. They still had a great shape like two huge elongated domes. Her nipples were large and stuck out. I just stood there gazing.

"Fuck!" Was all I could say. "Oh fuck!"

"Language!" Jan said but smiled and cupped her breasts lifting them up. "It's been a long time since they've seen any action!" she said with a slight giggle.

She unzipped her skirt and slipped it down revealing decidedly unsexy knickers and her somewhat flabby thighs. She turned her back to me and pulled her knickers down revealing her big butt cheeks. She was now naked and she stepped over and into the bathtub. She turned around and sat down in the empty tub and for the first time I saw her greying bush. She sat there and looked up at me.

"Well then? Come on Mr Pervert. Get your clothes off and piss on my lovely big tits!" she said with a noticeable sense of excitement in her voice. I could also see that her thighs were trembling slightly.

I pulled off my T-shirt and undid my jeans and pulled them down revealing the huge bulge in my boxers. I looked briefly at Jan lying there naked in the bath. She cupped her breasts again and jiggled them.

"Off" she said commandingly with a mischievous grin.

I pulled my boxers down. My fully erect cock sprang into full view in front of her. I stood there for a second or two just looking at her and letting her gaze at my 7 inch cock.

"Oh my!" she said "It's been so long since I held a penis Peter may I touch it?"

I nodded and stood over the bath. She reached out and gently stroked my length. Lightly caressing the uncircumcised head. Precum was oozing out and she playfully smeared it around the folds of my foreskin. I moaned slightly.

"So nice" She whispered. "OK Peter. I think I'm ready if you are. Piss on my tits Peter."

But I was so hard I knew it was going to be difficult to let go of my piss although I needed to go. I removed her hand from my cock and took it into my own hand to try to relax it. I closed my eyes and relaxed, concentrating on just letting go of my piss. I felt it start wanting to flow again and my cock relaxed. I opened my eyes and looked down into Jan's. She just looked up at me with a gentle smile and I noticed she was fingering her pussy now.

Suddenly I relaxed enough and piss started to dribble out. It missed Jan and ran down the inside of the bath but then it began to flow in a gentle golden arc that sprayed across her abdomen. She gasped as the flow suddenly strengthened and gushed with full force against her right breast. I hosed my hot stream of piss back and forth across her tits and I sighed with pleasure at the sight and the realisation of what I was doing. I was pissing on my mother in law's tits!

She moaned more loudly and really started to finger fuck herself. "Oh my god Peter this is so fucking dirty and bad! Oh my god, oh my god!" as I kept hosing her tits back and forth with my hot stinking piss. Yellow rivulets cascaded down her body and pooled around her in the bath.

I knew my piss would end soon so I raised the stream to just under her chin. She turned her head up and away closing her mouth and eyes with a "Mmmnn" clearly not wanting it in her face. But I was done. My piss turned into a dribble. I manage to shoot out a final two spurts on her tits and was done.

"Oh Jan that was fucking amazing. Oh jeez!"

Jan started rubbing her tits with her left hand while still fingering her now audibly wet cunt. The stench of my piss rose from her as she massaged it into her tits.

She suddenly let out a loud groan "Ohhmmm god....agh!" and shuddered as she came. It was an amazing thing to stand and watch and without a care in the world now I started masturbating my cock.

She looked up at me and at what I was doing.

"Oh Peter. Are you going to shoot your stuff on me as well? Such a dirty boy. Do it. Wank that cock of yours and give me it to me! Do it all over your mother in law you dirty, perverted bastard!"

Her dirty talk made me more excited than ever. I wanked faster and she sat up and started fondling her huge tits with both hands now.

"Mmm. I love having your piss all over me Peter. That was so good. It smells so bad but so nice. We have been so bad. So dirty. So fucking dirty!"

I was reaching the point of no return and hearing my 60 year old mother in law talk like this was making me crazy. I couldn't hold back any longer. I suddenly lurched forward and with a loud. "Nnnnnnyyahhhhh!" I shot my first load of cum which splatted right against Jan's left cheek. She turned away with a squeal and I shot more cum which this time I aimed at her tits. I kept cumming splattering my load all over her piss soaked tits and she started massaging it over them mixing my piss and cum with a sigh of pleasure.

Then I was done. I panted for breath and collapsed to my knees on the floor. I looked at Jan and she was smiling.

"Well. That was fun wasn't it?" She said without a trace of guilt.

"Yeah. Oh yeah" I panted.

" So now you've had your wish. You've peed on a woman. Happy now?"

I grinned at her and nodded.

"Let me shower and we'll have a chat OK?"

I nodded again and picked up my clothes and left the bathroom. Stunned at what had just happened.

Later we sat in the living room and we talked things over. I'd fully expected to feel, guilty, embarrassed, disgusted but as we talked a little we both seemed to be quite relaxed about it. Jan started asking lots of questions about sexual practices involving pissing and other acts and it was clear she was fairly naïve about them but very curious. I suggested that I make a DVD for her made up of clips from the internet so she could see the sorts of things other people got up to.

"Oh I'd like that! " she exclaimed. "Would you do that? Perhaps once I've seen that and maybe learnt a few things you could come to my house one afternoon and we could play around some more. I definitely want to be pissed on again! And next time maybe we could do other things?

I grinned and nodded. "Yeah. That sounds good to me!"

An hour later Kate arrived home. She came into the living room laden with shopping bags and soaked from the rain that was falling hard outside. I was watching TV and Jan was doing a crossword. She looked up at Kate and said.."Hello dear. Buy anything nice? Oh my you're all wet"

"Yeah!" Kate replied "I'll show you later and it's peeing down out there. What have you two been up to?"

I looked at Jan trying not to show any expression on my face.

P.E. Milfton

pemilfton
pemilfton
211 Followers