Jan Lets it Happen Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter gets pegged by his wife and mother in law and more.
8.3k words
4.73
177.1k
94

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pemilfton
pemilfton
213 Followers

This story is the third and final part of my series "Jan Lets it Happen". Please read the prequels before reading this.

__________________

That amazing, incredible, mind blowing and utterly depraved afternoon at my mother in law Jan's house left me completely with a maelstrom of emotions! I could think of little else for days. The night after it happened my wife Kate snuggled up to me in bed and started stroking my cock giving me the signal she wanted to have sex. We made love as we always did and all the time all I could think of was of her mother pissing on my face and me pissing into her mouth and over her enormous tits. I loved Kate dearly but my adventures with her mother had really messed me up I had to admit. Normal sex was no longer enough I needed more. I needed the shocking, disgusting transgressions I'd experienced with Jan.

A couple of weeks went by. A couple of very normal, boring weeks. Normality had snapped back into place. Work, chores, Kate and just normal, everyday stuff. As the days went by I calmed down a bit and no longer jumped every time the phone rang thinking it was Jan about to confess all to Kate. Jan did call to talk to Kate but they seemed to just talk about the usual stuff of TV gossip, the latest deals at the mall and other banalities. Jan had never sent me a text since that afternoon and I hadn't sent one to her. The silence between us was almost unbearable but something in me told me to wait. To wait and let Jan do whatever it was she had in her mind.

It was nearly a month after that fateful afternoon when Kate snuggled up to me one evening again and started caressing my. Kate was a pretty woman. At 5'8" she was the same height as her mother and had similar facial features. Icy blue eyes and a straight nose that was just a little on the large side but not enough to detract from her beauty. It gave her a distinctive look that was highly attractive. Her hair was sleek, dark, shiny and kept in an almost shoulder length bobbed cut with a fringe that sat just below her eyebrows and shaded her eyes in a very sexy manner. At 135 pounds she had a good rounded figure with her mother's wide hips but sadly, not her mother's chest. Kate's tits were pretty much half the size yet still ample enough for me to indulge in titty fucking and to turn me on when they bounced up and down as she fucked me on top as she usually preferred.

I started responding to her caresses by running my fingers lightly up her inner thigh when suddenly she said something quietly that stopped me in my tracks.

"Pete I was talking to mom about you." She said still lightly caressing my hardening cock.

"Oh?" I said trying not to betray any signs of the feelings of trepidation in me. "What about?"

"Oh about the filthy things you've suggested we do." She said quite matter of factly.

"WHAT?" I said loudly trying to sound shocked. But my mind was racing as to where this conversation was about to go. Kate giggled. Don't sound so scared. Mom and I have no secrets you know."

"Yeah but....but Kate ..what did you tell her? I said trying to sound firm and annoyed now.

"Oh just about you wanting to pee on me and for me to wear a strapon and things.." she said quite openly and without any sign of embarrassment.

"God sake Kate!" I said looking at her now with a scowl on my face. "There are some things meant to be private you know! How dare you talk about stuff like that with her what the fuck will she think of me eh?"

"That you're a filthy pervert of course!" she answered with a slight nod of her head to one side and a down turn of her bottom lip. She looked at me from under her dark fringe and grinned at me with her tongue sticking out.

"Oh great!" I said faking my anger. "Just fucking great Kate thanks very much! How the hell am I going to look her in the face now huh?"

"Sorry Pete...but....well.. I was confused and ....I needed to talk to someone.."

"Kate did you seriously tell Jan I wanted to piss on you and stuff?"

Kate nodded.

"Holy shit Kate!"

"Pete I know! I know I shouldn't but maybe before you go completely mental you should hear what she said"

Again I tried hard not to smile and to look shocked instead. But I couldn't I just burst out laughing then swiftly made out I was laughing at the idea of Kate telling Jan about my fetish.

"Oh yeah!" I laughed. "Yeah please do I want to hear that alright I can just imagine all the things she'd say about me being a filthy, evil pervert and that you should divorce me and god knows what else!"

"Peter!" Kate said holding my hands. "Peter listen. No. The first time.......um...." she sighed and got up on her knees and kneeled. Her naked body looked dark and sexy in the half light of the darkening bedroom "The first time she didn't say anything to be honest. That was ...oh ...nearly two months ago. She just looked horrified! But then a couple of weeks ago she started telling me all this stuff that she used to get up to. Not with Dad but with some other guy I didn't even know about!"

I looked at Kate and nodded at her. "Go on. And?"

"Well!" she said adjusting her position and pulling her hair behind her right ear as she always did before telling me anything "juicy". "Would you believe she used to do it? Like...this guy peed on her and she said that she loved it and that she peed on him too. I mean..Christ Peter I nearly fell off my seat when she told me that it was so unlike my mom!"

"No kidding?" I said pretending to be shocked. "Well, well, Jan the ice cold mother. I'll never look at her the same way again!"

"Damn right!" Kate agreed. "But that's not all! She went into a lot of detail about what she used to do. Honest Pete I didn't know what to say!"

"Yeah?" I asked expectantly. "What?"

"Well... I'm...not sure..."

"Ah come on Kate you've got me intrigued now! Tell me for fuck's sake!"

"Well. She ...um....she told me they peed in each other's mouths. And that she liked being ...um...having...anal. And .....god Pete this is my mom I'm talking about!"

I laughed quietly. "Sounds like Jan was a bit of a goer in her day although that would be putting it mildly!" I said.

"She just told me I should give it give it a go and not to deprive you. And that she felt the same way till she tried it and then she loved it. She also said that I was so lucky to be able to do it and not alone like her. I think she felt I was being selfish maybe. I dunno.."

I lay there looking into Kate's eyes waiting for her to say more. But what she said next crushed me a little with disappointment.

"I told her no way. Sorry Pete but I'm just not doing that I still think it's disgusting. So don't get any ideas just because you know now my mom has your nasty fetish too! It isn't happenin' with me Buster!" she said and poked me in the side with her index finger playfully.

"Ah spoilsport!" I said and did my best to hide my disappointment. It sounded like Jan had tried to talk her into it but it seemed it hadn't worked. "You're no fun!" I said as I tickled her making her squeal.

"Yeah well go ask my mom maybe she'll let you piss on her great big boobs!" she said laughing and tickled me back. I was stuck for words and desperately tried to think of something to say to hide my growing feeling of discomfort and embarrassment at her joke about her Mom.

"Yeah!" I said laughing in the hope that would diffuse what was a very awkward moment for me. "Yeah I can just imagine her letting me do that!"

Kate smiled a little but had stopped laughing. She just flicked her hair behind her ear again and looked at me. "Pete ..genuinely what if she did want you to and I said it was OK?"

"What?" I said with a rush of sensations running through me. "What do you mean? Stop messing with me Kate!"

"I'm not messing!" she said. "I'm being serious! What if she wanted you to and I said it was OK you could. Would you? I bet you would."

"Kate!....how...what....how can I answer that?" was all I could say.

" Oh come on! You're not telling me you haven't looked at Mom's tits and wanted to do stuff to them before. Ever?"

"No! well...you know..yeah she has...er..amazing...er at least they look as if they are...um..were ...maybe...Jeez Kate!"

Kate laughed and rolled onto her back. "So if she walked in here just now and got those bazookas out and asked you to piss on them you wouldn't?"

"No I wouldn't!" I said.."Cos I don't need right now!" I laughed.

Kate poked a finger in my ribs again. "Answer!"

"Well if you told me to I would. But only if you told me to." I said figuring that was a good tactical answer.

"Hmm." She said. "OK you can. It's fine by me."

"Fuck Kate stop it!" I said and grabbed her by the waist tickling her. She squealed and fought me off.

"I'm serious Pete. Me and Mom talked about a lot and she admitted she was jealous of me and misses sex so bad. Hearing that you wanted to pee on me was too much for her I think. I felt sorry for her. We talked and...well I suggested that maybe you would do it to her if she wanted you to and that it was OK by me."

I sat there realising the enormity of what Kate was saying. "So you are telling me that Jan wants me to piss on her?"

"Yes!" said Kate

"And you are OK with that?"

"Yes!"

"Let's be clear here you are saying that Jan wants me to piss on her in a...well..sexual way?"

"Yes! What else dummy?"

But what if......erm.....what if she wanted...you know to do more than just that?"

"Look Pete. This is my Mom we're talking about not some bimbo off the street or old whore. She's lonely baby. She wants to do what you want to do. I'm just not into it I'm afraid it's...well..yuk!. But from what Mom was telling me she'd let you do the works!" Kate enthused. "And there's more! When I told her about you wanting me to use a strapon dildo on you she seemed very excited and said she'd never done anything like that. Maybe she could do that to you too if you want?"

I was astounded at what Kate was saying and still felt as if I were being tested in some way. "What if.." I began sounding more serious now. "What if ...um....I...look Kate what if I said that I would do this but only if you were there?"

"Huh?" Kate said suddenly surprised.

"I'm not sure I would like to ...you know..do something like that behind your back. I'd at least like you to be in the next room or something just so I ...um...felt you really were OK with it."

Kate let out a breath. "Pete you silly boy!" she said and kissed me then looked hard at me. "Actually although it sounds really perverted it would actually be really, really weird and dirty in a fun way to actually watch you and her doing such things. Oh my god does that sound sick?" she asked putting her hands up to her face in surprise at herself.

"No!" I said and touched her arm. "No Kate that's not sick. Not to me anyway. See I'd be happier with that if we did do it. I think it would be better that you saw what we did than be left wondering."

"Yeah" she said and smiled. "Yeah I think so too." She reached down my leg and started caressing my cock again. "I wonder what she'd say if I told her you told me you would if she asked!" Then she crawled and the covers and took me in her mouth. We had sex hurriedly with her on top and as she rammed up and down on me with her hair and tits bobbing in time beautifully she said groaning slightly.. "Just think of my Mom's tits Peter. Imagine I'm her fucking you like this you dirty fuck. Imagine it! And I'm watching telling her to fuck you harder...and then to fuck your ass with her big ....cock.....MMnnnnnngh!"

"FUCK YES!" I cried out and we both came together. I pumped and filled her cunt with cum and felt it dribbling out and onto my balls. We hugged and both panted for breath.

"I love you Kate!" I said. "More than ever!"

"Me too." She whispered in reply. And fell to one side. We held each other and fell asleep.

A week went by. During which little was said about Jan. I was beginning to wonder if Kate had just been teasing me after all when she announced that Jan would be coming to stay the weekend. But it all sounded very normal as Jan often stayed over in the past much to my annoyance but this time, for obvious reasons, I wasn't annoyed at all. This time I looked forward to it although I couldn't help but be nervous and still a little uncertain about what exactly was and wasn't being said between Kate and her Mom.

Jan arrived on Saturday morning just after eleven. She surprised us both with newly dyed blonde hair that was cropped in a slightly spikey, punky way. She looked years younger than her sixty years. She gave Kate a hug and kiss on the cheek and a simple "Hi Peter!" for me. I looked at her as I said "Hi" in return hoping for a little wink or any knowing signal but nothing. She was behaving just as she always did even though this was the first time we'd met since that wet and wild afternoon. It left me feeling really awkward and anxious.

The rest of the day was disappointingly normal. Kate and Jan went and did some shopping and I was left to do the usual stuff I did on a Saturday. Later we had dinner and then sat in the living room with a couple of bottles of wine. It was then I got the first little sign that things might be about to happen.

Jan normally sipped at her drinks but this evening she had already downed two glasses of white wine and was gulping down another. Kate too wasn't exactly being restrained with her wine and soon both bottles were done.

"Well that's the wine finished!" Jan said placing her empty glass on the table in front of her. She sat back and for the first time that day looked at me properly and then said,

"So Peter. Kate has been telling me all about you did you know?" she calmly asked me.

"Mom!" Kate said before I could answer and then giggled with embarrassment. She looked at me stifling her giggles and was clearly a little drunk.

"Umm..actually yes I do know!" I answered Jan managing to be equally calm and looked her in the eyes and held her gaze. Daring her to react. She smiled and broke her stare and looked at Kate.

"Does he know what I've brought with me?" she said to Kate.

"No." Kate said shaking her head still giggling. "No I never told him about that. Or at least not that you'd bought one!"

"Good!" said Jan. "It's good to have surprises!"

Now I was puzzled. "What are you on about?" I asked.

"Oh you'll find out! Won't he mom?" Kate said looking at Jan and then at me before giggling uncontrollably.

"Peter Kate has told me everything." Jan said flatly looking at me with no expression on her face at all.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Yes everything!" she responded. "Kate may not find ..well...ahem. ..I'm a little embarrassed to say it now!" she said looking at Kate and smiling.

"Ah tell him Mom!" Kate said daringly. "Tell him he can pee on your boobies instead of mine!" she said and immediately put her hand to her mouth and sniggered into it.

I looked at Jan and she looked at me. Neither of us seemed to know what to say or do next. Eventually Jan broke the awkward silence.

"Would you do that Peter? Would you like to pee on me? I take it Kate has told you I used to love that sort of thing?" Jan was smiling knowingly at me now and gave me a very slight wink which was the encouragement I needed to snap out of the awkward state of stunned silence I was sitting in.

"Yeah!" I said looking at Kate for her reaction and then back at Jan. "If you want me to and Kate is OK about it then....hell why not I'm game!"

"Mom Pete said he wanted me to watch!" Kate said sounding almost as if she was trying to get me into trouble.

"Does he now?" Jan said. "And would he like you to watch while I ....umm...use my new toy?"

"Oh I bet he would!" Kate answered. "Pervert that he is!" she said and giggled again.

"Er...toy?" I said looking back and forth between them.

Jan laughed and stood up. "Peter Kate and I have a surprise for you. She may not want to do the pee thing but she does want to ..umm...play with our new toy and fulfil another fantasy of yours."

I looked at the two of them. Kate stood up now and put her hands on her hips.

"Your ass is fucked Mr!" she said and turned and walked out of the room. I sat there gawping at Jan. She came up to me and bent over to whisper to me.

"Kate wouldn't budge on the pissing but she's going to strapon fuck you and so am I"

She kissed my cheek, straightened up and turned to leave the room.

"Coming?" she said seductively over her shoulder and grinned. I followed.

When I entered our bedroom Kate was sitting on the bed still fully clothed with her hands clasped between her legs looking like a nervous teenager. Jan wasn't to be seen.

"Mom's in the bathroom. Waiting for you I think." Kate said looking at me daringly.

Our bedroom had an en suite shower room with a large walk in shower cubicle. I entered the en suite and Jan was undressing herself with her back to me. I stood there uncertain of what to do next when I was suddenly aware of Kate right behind me.

"Bet you've always wanted to see my Mom's boobs haven't you huh?" she whispered in my ear and poked me in the ribs with her fore finger. Jan was in her bra and panties now. Big black lacy ones and as she turned round revealing her enormous cleavage I let out a completely genuine "Holy shit!" in awe and surprise! Even though I was no longer a stranger to her chest the site of it embraced in that black lacy bra was incredible as it was some sort of push up bra that made her tits look bigger than ever. Even Kate was taken aback!

"Holy crap Mom! Phewee THAT'S a cleavage! Look at him Mom his eyes are out on stalks ha ha!"

Jan laughed and shook her body making her immense breasts wobble from side to side. "Want to see them then Peter?" she said teasingly.

"I'm not going to say no!" I replied and glanced behind at Kate who raised her eyebrows and nodded encouragingly then stood right up behind me, put her arms round my waist and looked around me at her own mother who was now undoing her bra which had a front clasp. She slowly undid the clasp and gently parted the huge cups of her bra letting her massive, elongated tits fall forward and down. They jiggled and wobbled as they knocked together with Jan's movement. She let the straps down over her shoulders dropping the bra on the floor then stood there smiling with her hands on her wide hips

"Well?" she said enquiringly. "Do they pass? Not bad for an old woman like me huh?"

"They are outstanding!" I said and Kate squeezed me.

"Hey you never said that about mine!" she pouted but then giggled. "Mom they are off the scale I've never seen them bare before only trussed up! Pity I never inherited them huh Pete?" she said into my ear.

"How about you take his clothes off Kate?" Jan said quite calmly. "I'll get myself ready in the shower"

Kate giggled and started undoing my belt. "Come on shy boy! Get them off and get it out for my mom!" she said in quite a commanding tone.

I pulled my T-shirt off and Kate yanked down my jeans revealing my bulging boxers. I looked up to see Jan standing in the shower looking at me as Kate pulled my boxers down revealing my erect penis.

"He has a nice cock Kate you're a lucky girl!" Jan said then looked me in the eye and winked knowingly. The tension of Kate not knowing what Jan and I had done before was almost unbearable but added to the thrill of the situation in some ways. I just smiled at Jan and looked at Kate who was now bent over and concentrating on taking off my socks and removing my jeans and boxers from under my feet.

"Well mom it's all yours for now!" she said letting out a deep breath as she stood up. "You do whatever my mom asks OK?" she said and smacked me hard on the buttocks.

"Ow!" I jumped. " I will! I will!" I said submissively.

Jan was now pulling down her black panties revealing her newly trimmed bush. She threw them out of the shower and then slowly squatted down resting her back on the shower wall. She lowered herself right down and finished sat on her backside with her legs spread out in front of her sticking out of the shower. She cupped her huge breasts and started playing with her long nipples.

pemilfton
pemilfton
213 Followers