Jan the Journalist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers

Jan put her arm around Sam and kissed him on the cheek asking, "Do you have any pictures of them,how old are your children, and how often do you see them.?"

Sam walked to a large bookcase, opened a bottom drawer, produced a photo album and handed it to the beautiful white girl. Jan leafed through the photo album, she noticed Sam's black wife, the good looking white couple, and three white and two black adorable children. There were also pictures of Leroy and people that she did not know. The only comment she made was, "Your children are so beautiful, you must be very proud of them."

"Yes I am; Samantha is 11 and Leon is 9. They are very intelligent and well behaved. I get them on weekends and very much look forward to seeing them. They will love you and I hope that you will like them as well."

"I am sure that I will but what about your ex -wife; how will you explain me living here?"

I don't have to explain anything, but I will tell her the truth. She sees other men now but for the sake of the children none of them sleep over. When the children see that you have your own room, are going to work for me, and I explain that you are staying here until your house if furnished there will be no problems."

Time flew by and before they knew it the midnight hour had approached. Sam walked Jan to her room and tenderly kissed her goodnight before going to his own room. They both went to sleep thinking how attracted they were to each other.

After breakfast Sam handed Jan the keys to the Caddy, gave her his cell number and told her to call him if she decided to make a purchase and he would take care of it. Jan browsed the finest stores and saw so many things that she liked but decided to wait until she was certain before buying anything. When she arrived back at Sam's house she was shocked to see a red Porsche convertible wrapped in ribbons, had balloons tied to it and looked so beautiful sitting in the driveway of the sprawling estate. As she parked the Caddy in the garage Sam was there to greet her. He took her by the hand and led her to the Porsche and exclaimed, "Well, what do you think? It is all yours little angel! If it is not what you want we will exchange it for another one."

"You can't be serious, you have done so much for me already; I can't accept such an expensive gift."

"You didn't answer me, do you like it? A good lesson can be learned here; never ever argue with the boss. The car is yours and it would hurt me deeply if you do not allow me to have the pleasure of showing my appreciation for your angelic company. So just say yes."

"If you put it that way then YES! It is the most beautiful car I have ever seen! Thank you, thank you so much." Jan jumped through the air, flung her arms around his neck, wrapped her legs around his waist, and kissed Sam passionately.

When the long sensual kiss broke, Sam told the excited young blond, If this is the thanks I get then I am going to buy you a new car everyday."

Jan felt the warmth between them as he cupped her buttocks and cooed, "You don't need to buy me anything. I love being in your strong arms and kissing you. You are the most wonderful man in the world." Jan could feel his erection grow and added, "I can tell that you like me as well." Sam lowered Jan and was embarrassed as they both looked down at his bulge. They walked inside and went to their own rooms to get ready for a night on the town. They both felt the heat and knew that their mutual attraction was strong.

While dining at a posh nightclub they gazed into each other's eyes and could sense their feelings for each other growing. Sam asked, "Did you find anything that you liked for your house? Oh shit! How stupid of me; I forgot to show you the swimming pool and tennis court. The grounds on your estate are awesome. Whenever you get the urge to enjoy nature you can just go outside and take a walk, there is a large wooded area complete with a stream. I would like to join you sometime, if you like."

"That would be nice. I have daily contact with my family, friends, and co-workers at my last job and when the place is furnished I plan on inviting them to visit. I want you to come over so I can show off my, handsome, sexy, and wonderful new boss."

"Now who is getting carried away with the compliments? I forgot to mention that I have arranged for my landscaping and pool crew to look after your estate." As important people stopped to say hello to Sam, he introduced them to Jan and she was given numbers and told to contact them. Sam informed his companion that they could all be valuable sources for important stories.

Then Sam spotted Leroy at the bar and waived him over to join them. Jan felt uncomfortable when the couple joined them at their table and she was introduced to the voluptuous redhead. Leroy expressed his feelings that he wanted them to remain close friends. Jan thanked him for the house and told him that it was not necessary for him to make such expensive expenditures. Leroy replied, "I could never repay you for your influence on me. Your loving and giving nature taught me by example how to treat other people. I am a much better man for having known you and will eternally be in your debt. Thank you for being you."

The redhead added, "I owe you as well for making Leroy such a fantastic man. We should get together for a threesome sometime!" Jan found her to be somewhat crude and wondered what Leroy told her about their torrid sessions with Myra. The redhead smoked one cigarette after another and was downing her drinks with record speed. Leroy left with his latest flame and told Sam and Jan that they would provide material for some great stories.

Sam noted, "My brother made a big mistake leaving you for her. She is beautiful but is not even in the same league as you. Do you want to stay for awhile or go home now?"

"It's been a long day; let's just go home and relax." When they got home Jan kicked of her shoes and excused herself while she changed into something more comfortable. Sam turned on some soft music and opened a bottle of wine for them. Jan contemplated going back out there is some sexy lingerie or perhaps a sheer satin robe but thought better of it. She was not really that bold and was afraid he would think less of her for being so brazen. She settled on her pink pajamas; they were silk, had short pants, a button down short sleeve top, and were sexy but not overly so.

When she entered the room San stood and declared, "I must have died and gone to heaven because there is an angel standing right in front of me. Would it be out of place to ask the angel for a dance?"

Jan held out her open arms and said, "Come dance with me, you smooth talking devil." Sam held her in his arms and they swayed to the rhythm of the music. They kissed and their bodies became as one. They sat down for a break and to sip the wine when Jan stated, "I feel so guilty dressed so comfortably while you are in that confining suit. Go put on something more casual and release my guilt."

Sam agreed and went to his room to change. When he returned he was wearing long black, silk pajamas, with a red stripe down the arm and pants and asked, "How is this? Does it meet with your approval young lady?"

"Oh yes! You look so divinely handsome and so very sexy. How do you expect a girl to control herself?"

Sam sat next to her and said, "I'm hoping that you don't." They drank more wine, indulged in small talk and soon found themselves kissing. They kissed softly at first and them more passionately. Sam's long tongue invaded her mouth and hers intertwined with his. Sam broke the kiss and then began planting kisses all over her neck and ear. He kissed her throat for several minutes and then worked his way to down to her erect, pink nipples. As he suckled her breasts she put her hand on his lap and through the silky material she squeezed his throbbing manhood. In a deep sensual voice Sam whispered in her ear. "Come, let me show you my bedroom."

When she expressed her desire to see his bedroom, Sam lifted the blond and carried her upstairs and placed her gently on the bed. Her turned out the light and turned on a dimly lit table lamp. Sam placed kisses on every inch of the girl's inflamed body, her top and bottom were removed in the process. His tongue brought her to several orgasms before he disrobed and entered her with his stiff six and one half inch, thick, black cock. Jan swooned as he slowly pumped in and out of her excited honey-hole. He would pull out and rub his cock all over her clit and pussy lips. He repeated this many times and would fuck her harder each time that he reentered her steaming pussy. Finally he fucked her with fury as his balls slapped her ass. He asked, "Are you on the pill?" She responded by shaking her head no. Several minutes later he pulled out and shot a big load of cum on her stomach. They embraced, kissed, and cuddled for awhile. Before Sam said, "I know that we haven't known each other for very long but I love you with all my heart. I need to know where you want our relationship to go from here?"

"I love you Sam and I want to be with you but as my boss it could cause many problems."

"We can work them out but do you still want to see others as well? Having sex with you was the most fantastic experience of my life but it is not just that; you are so beautiful, you are such a wonderful person, and your smile can light up a room. I know that my brother is much better endowed than I am and I fear that I am not enough for you. Did you find our sex as amazing as I did? You are younger than I am and I understand if you want to explore your sexuality further. In all of your experience with sex how do I rate? Please be honest with me; that is all I ask of you. Our relationship will be as you dictate, only please don't deceive me. Be honest with me and tell me what you want. I realize that it must seem strange to you that I am asking so much after just being together one time but I love you deeply and need to know how you feel."

"Where do I start? Yes, I love you too and you must know that I enjoyed sex with you. The idea that you feel insecure is absurd. You are without a doubt the best lover I have ever known; your tender heart-felt love has taken me to blissful heights and I am totally enchanted by you. I first met Leroy in his locker room while I was trying to get an interview. I must admit that the size of his manhood impressed me and I was infatuated. His cock is huge but yours is just perfect. My sex life has not been all that extensive; you are my fifth lover and two of them have been women. One was a black woman that worked with me at the student newspaper, Leroy encouraged us to have sex. Then we worked together again at the magazine. The other was the owner of the magazine; actually I worked for them rather than with them. My boyfriend before I met Leroy is the other man that I have been with. He was not true to me and we broke up two days before I met your brother. I honestly would be quite content if you were my last lover and we mutually worked hard at keeping each other happy. Yes, I would be delighted being with only you and would never hurt you. I know how that feels and being true is in my nature. You are an incredible lover and are all that I want or need. "

They kissed and Sam said, "You have made me the most happy man in the world. I love you so much." Jan slipped down his body and kissed his cock, she adoringly kissed and licked his cock back to erection. She took it into her mouth and sucked it with fervor.

Jan continued stroking his manhood as she slipped it out of her sweet mouth to get her breath back, she looked up at him and asked. "You like this don't you lover?"

"Oh honey, you know that I do." Then with a glint in his eyes he offered, "If you ever want another woman to join us in bed it is OK. It has always been a fantasy of mine but only if you want and only for sex. As far as love and relationship is concerned it will always just be the two of us."

Jan smiled as she prepared to put his cock back in her mouth and said, "We will see darling; we will see. If it makes you happy then we will make it happen but right now all I can think about is your tantalizing ebony cock." Her lips engulfed his man-meat and the future looked bright for the two lovers.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers