Jan The Whore Does Some More

Story Info
Her first real gangbang.
1.6k words
3.3
67.5k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doom333
doom333
34 Followers

Jan was a very sexy girl but not the type of girl to stand out instantly. She stood 5'6 and weighed 130 lbs. Her tits were a C cup. Her ass was large but tight. She had long dirty blonde hair that framed an incredibly cute face.

Jan met Don at the bar. He was there with his brother Taylor. Don was 5'7 and 140 lbs. He was best described as plain. Taylor was 5'10, 170 lbs, and was much better looking than his brother. Jan and Don had been seeing each other about three months when her sex life got really crazy. Most of it centered around him and Taylor.

Don and Taylor had drug habits. Both of them were avid pot smokers and dabbled in pain killers. Jan liked smoking pot but avoided the stronger drugs. The three of them would often get high and then have a threesome. On an almost weekly basis she would bang or blow some dealer to get drugs. For her it was a win/win situation as she got laid and got drugs.

After a night of drinking Jan finally gave in and tried some percocet Don and Taylor offered her. Jan passed out from a combination of the pills and booze. Don and Taylor were used to drinking and popping pills so were still awake. They started off laughing at Jan but quickly got other ideas.

Don and Taylor began removing Jan's clothes. She made moaning noises but didn't move. Together they were able to get her completely stripped. They then took off their own clothes.

Don rolled Jan onto her belly and climbed on top of her. He pointed his dick at her asshole and pushed in with one big thrust. Her ass normally offer little resistance to Don's little four inch dick but with her unconscious he slipped in and out with even more ease. He loved the feeling of her relaxed ass around his cock so much that he came in under three minutes.

Taylor climbed onto her the second don was off. He pushed all five inches of his dick into Jan's cum filled ass. This was the first time he had sloppy seconds. He loved the feeling of his dick covered in his brothers cum. He lasted around five minutes before dumping his own load into Jan's ass. Even as he thrusted into her she didn't move.

Once Taylor pulled out Don made sure to take some pictures of Jan's cum filled ass with his cell phone. He was texting it to some of his friends when he got an idea.

"Dude we should gangbang this bitch." Don told Taylor. "We could have some of the guys over then get her all fucked up like this. Then we could all fuck the shit out of her."

Taylor thought it was the best idea he ever heard. He loved the idea of using Jan for all she was worth. He wasn't sure they would even need to get her high for this.

Don called up some of his friends and asked if they would be interested in gangbanging Jan. They had all met her and most of them had already gotten head from her. All of them were very eager to fuck her. Don made plans to have them all over at a hotel the next weekend. All they had to bring was drugs and booze. He even got his friends to chip in for the hotel room they paid enough that there was an extra $50 for him. After he had made the phone calls he went in the bedroom and fucked Jan up the ass again. He called her whore, bitch, slut and every dirty name he could think of before shooting his come deep into her ass. She didn't wake up the whole time and he passed out before getting off of her.

Jan woke up with Don on top of her and the feeling of cum in her ass. She knew she had passed out and figured Don had taken advantage of the fact. She loved being used and found this very hot. She tried to wake Don up but couldn't. So instead she went to Taylor's room and got him to fuck her.

The next week Don explained to Jan he and Taylor were having some people over and that she should stop by. Jan loved a good party but was some what surprised to find only guys at the party. There were eight guys total. Jan knew most of them. In fact she had blown most of them after bar close one night.

Everyone at the party started drinking. Then people started smoking pot. It was about an hour into the party when Don offered Jan some pills. She downed them with out a thought and with out asking what they were. She knew what could happen being drunk and high around these guys and welcomed it.

It only took about ten minutes for the pills to start working. Don started taking off Jan's clothes while the other seven guys looked on. She was still awake for this and even helped strip. Once she was completely naked Don and Taylor helped her to the floor. She lay spread out, naked, and waiting for the guys.

"Let's run a train on this bitch." one of them yelled causing the rest of the guys to laugh and cheer.

The men quickly undressed and circled around Jan. Don went first fucking her while she lay on her back. Taylor tried fucking her mouth but couldn't get a decent angle so gave up. Devon came hard and fast. Taylor wasted no time moving to her pussy. His dick slid right in her cum filled pussy. While he was fucking Jan she passed out completely. He didn't seem to notice and just kept pounding into her. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and came on her face.

The third guy was weighed almost 300 lbs. Aside from being very fat he was also ugly. Jan would never fuck a guy like him. At least not while she was conscious. His cock was as small as Don at just four inches rock hard. He climbed on top of her and began fucking her faster than any of his friends had ever thought the fat man capable of. They all laughed at him.

"Fuck her fatty!" Taylor yelled and slapped the fat man's ass.

This got them all laughing loudly. The combination of there noise and near 300 lbs being on top of her caused Jan to stir. She first wiped at the cum on her face then tried pushing fatty off. She was awake for less than a minute before passing out again. Fatty hadn't been laid in years and came so hard he thought he was going to have a heart attack. His cum overflowed her pussy and trickled out to the floor.

The fourth guy was fucking her for about five minutes when he paused.

"There is no way I am going to be able to cum in this sloppy pussy." he declared.

He rolled her over and pointed his cock at her asshole. His dick was wet enough with cum that even being nine inches he still slipped in pretty easy.

"Ah that's better!" he said.

He got up on his knees and fucked her hard. It didn't take him long to cum. He stayed on her for a couple minutes letting his dick soften before pulling out.

The next up was the guy that wanted to run a train. He went straight for her ass and fucked it as hard as he could. He had been stroking his cock while all the other guys fucked her and came in less than two minutes.

The sixth fucked her pussy for all it was worth. He pumped it as hard as he could. His eight inches of cock slid in and out with no effort. He plunged it deep into her ass just as he was about to cum. The next tried fucking her pussy and found it to loose. He found her ass tighter but to sloppy with three loads of cum. He sat by her face and propped her up so he could get to her mouth. He jammed her head up and down while fucking her face.

The last guy decided that meant he didn't have to wait any longer and began fucking her ass. The guy in her face could tell he was going into her throat but she didn't wake. He pulled her face as far down his dick as he could as he came. She made choking noises which he ignored.

The guy at her ass fucked her for another ten minutes. While he was railing her Jan began to wake up. She was still to messed up to be aware of what was happening but loved what she was feeling. She had her only orgasm of the night just before the guy behind sent a fourth load of cum into her ass.

The guys all got dressed and had a couple more drinks before leaving. None of them bothered to move Jan. She had passed back out and laid naked with cum dripping out of her holes.

After their friends had left Don and Taylor took turns fucking Jan's ass one more time. Don considered moving her to his bed but instead left her on the floor. Jan woke the next day before either of the brothers and went straight to Don's room.

"Hey asshole," she yelled at him "next time you pull a stunt like that you're in deep shit. Make sure I'm awake for the next gangbang cause I want to enjoy every minute of it."

doom333
doom333
34 Followers