Jan The Whore Gets Double Stuffed

Story Info
She learns to love threesomes.
798 words
3.29
46.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doom333
doom333
34 Followers

Jan was a very sexy girl but not the type of girl to stand out instantly. She stood 5'6 and weighed 130 lbs. Her tits were a C cup. Her ass was large but tight. She had long dirty blonde hair that framed an incredibly cute face.

Jan met Don at the bar. He was there with his brother Taylor. Don was 5'7 and 140 lbs. He was best described as plain. Taylor was 5'10, 170 lbs, and was much better looking than his brother. Jan and Don had been seeing each other about three months when her sex life got really crazy. Most of it centered around him and Taylor.

Don and Taylor had drug habits. Both of them were avid pot smokers and dabbled in pain killers. Jan liked smoking pot but avoided the stronger drugs. The three of them would often get high and then have a threesome. On an almost weekly basis she would bang or blow some dealer to get drugs. For her it was a win/win situation as she got laid and got drugs.

One night Don brought over a guy Jan had heard him talk about but never met. His name was Dave and he had been in jail for six months.

"He needs to get laid real bad" Don explained to her.

"Well let's take care of that then." Jan responded.

She took off her clothes while watching Don and Dave strip. Dave's cock was huge compared to Don's four inch prick. Dave's was at least seven inches and very thick.

"Get on all fours baby" Don instructed her.

Don then put his cock by her mouth while Dave moved in behind her. She started sucking Don's cock then Dave started pushing his cock into her butthole. She tried to move or tell him to stop but Don wouldn't let her budge. He held her hands while Dave shoved his cock into her tight ass.

She tried to scream but Don's cock muffled it. It hurt her so bad. She was by no means an anal virgin but was used to Don's tiny dick. Dave's thick meat was ripping her apart. In her pain she was ignoring Don. Her tried fucking her mouth but gave up after a couple minutes.

Dave was pounding into her ass as hard and fast as he could. Very slowly the pain subsided and Jan began to feel pleasure. After five minutes she started to love the fullness of having such a large cock in her ass. After ten she reached her first orgasm. Dave pounded her for nearly twenty minutes before thrusting extra deep and cumming.

Don moved behind her before she could even think about getting up. He put his cock into her gaping asshole. Jan didn't even feel it. She lay there basically bored until he came after only three minutes. This she absolutely loved. The feeling of two loads of cum in her ass made her cum again.

A few nights later Jan went over to Don and Taylor's apartment. The three of them smoked some pot then Don took her to his room. They both got undressed the second they entered the room.

"I want you to be on top boo" Don said as he laid down on the bed.

Jan quickly straddled him. His small cock slipped easily into her wet pussy. She was on top of Don riding his cock for only a couple minutes, when Taylor walked in. She figured they had planned this as they often fooled around together.

Don pulled her ass cheeks apart and Taylor moved in behind her. This she didn't expect. Jan had never done anything with Taylor but blow him. She lay between them not moving. Taylor pointed his cock at her asshole. Slowly he pushed it into her. His cock was bigger than Don's but still only five inches. Jan's ass accepted him in easily.

Jan had never had a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time. She loved it and came almost right away. It took Don and Taylor a little while to find a rhythm but they were soon fucking her hard. She came three more times before one of them did.

Don came a few minutes before Taylor. His cock grew soft and was sliding out of her before Taylor blew his load deep into her ass. As he pushed into her she came for the fifth time.

Taylor got up, grabbed his pants, and went to his own room. Jan kept Don on the bed and started licking his cock clean. She was hoping to get him hard again. She still hadn't had enough fucking for the night. Little did she know she would soon have all the fucking she wanted and more.

doom333
doom333
34 Followers