Jane & Dad Ch. 2

Story Info
Jane has a shocking announcement.
2.5k words
4.41
141.9k
18
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm truly flattered by the numerous responses to the first of what I hope to be several chapters in the Jane and Dad series. While most E-Mail has been positive and helped to create more and better ideas, some have been rather crude and obnoxious. I've read them as well and will continue all readers to contribute their thoughts and ideas no matter what my personal thoughts may be of them. Who knows, one of those ideas just might become a best seller and I will have only you, the reader, to thank. Now, on with the story.

Faithfully yours,

Trog

PS: I must ask, however, that when sending comments please identify the story by name as I write more than you might be reading at any given moment. Thanks, Trog.

* * * * *

Jane's now ex-husband had left her for a woman twice her age and nearly twice as heavy. She learned through mutual friends the woman had gained even more weight and still had yet to develop anything more on her chest. Tommy, her ex and left and was drifting around mostly drinking in seedy rundown bars. She found herself happy at his new found down-on-his-luck position.

Shortly after Tommy's leaving her Jane moved back home with her widowed Father. She had most of her life loved him deeply but never realized just how much she wanted him until coming home. Their first sexual interlude had been sudden, almost accidental. They had made love and she begged him to make her pregnant with his seed. Now, two months later and having missed her monthly times, she used one of those pregnancy test kits.

"Daddy, oh Daddy I'm so glad you're home," Jane beamed brightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body tightly to his. Their lips became as of one person, hers glued firmly to his.

"Well Kitten," he gasped when they finally parted lips. "I know you've missed me all day, but what brings all this on?"

"It's yours," she beamed back to him moving his hand to her mid-section.

"You, you mean you're, I mean it's, we're going to have a baby?"

"Yes and it's your seed that took hold in me. I'm pregnant from you."

"And to think I didn't still have it in me," Fred scoffed lightly. Suddenly his face took on a serious look. "Uh, how will your brother take this? I mean he knows you and Tommy split six months ago."

"I didn't think about that, Dad. I could just say it was some boyfriend and when he found out ran out on me." She began to feel the same concern for her older bother.

"He'll never believe that one Kitten. He knows you haven't dated since you moved back home. We'll have to come up with something better."

"You just let me worry about that," Jane cheerfully said as an idea began to formulate in her sexy devious mind.

Later that night they both snuggled naked in bed. Frank gently caressed his daughters body. Her flesh was afire from the inner heat she now radiated as the new life quietly continued to grow. Inside he felt pride and love for her as his finger tips caressed her swollen nipples, then as they snaked their way down her yet to show body to rest between her open legs. Her sex was hot, almost burning his fingers as they slipped up and down the outer folds finally coming up to touch that one special protruding nubbin know as her clit.

His body moved lower, his lips kissing her skin as his tongue traced liquid trails from just under her large heaving breasts to her naval where it paused long enough to lick the indent, then on down to at last touch the baldness of her sex. Jane had spread her legs much wider in anticipation of his oral touch and she was pleased when his tongue lapped and teased her clit. The hard pointed tip of his tongue probed gently between the folds of her sex, tasting of her as his nostrils filled with her aroma. Again and again he moved from teasing her love button to slip between her vaginal lips until Jane's hips began to lift with wonton desire to his mouth.

Frank tasted juices oozed from the fruit of his loins, his lovely sexy daughter and finally drove his oral organ deeply inside her sex. In a momentary flash-back of memory he recalled having had the same taste coming from her mother as they had made love. His love for her had never faded and now he had that what had been brought from inside her body, the fruition of their love. The result was an intensifying of his efforts, his desires and lust/love, having come from their loving union.

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh Daddy, yyyyeeessssssss. It's so good feeling your tongue inside me," Jane gasped taking in deep gulps of air. "I kkknnoowww wwhhatttt you're dddoooinnnnggggg, aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh. Oh God Daddy, please don't stopppppppp." Jane was hunching her pelvis up to his probing oral organ seeking for him to plow deeper inside as her orgasm rapidly approached. Her mouth opened wide and issued forth a sigh that held upon it her silent scream. Not a single part of her body remained anything but stiff as her climax gushed forth. Her thighs became spasmodic in the throws of ecstasy her orgasm gushing to coat the tongue and face buried so deep and firmly between her legs and locked to her sex. Surprisingly it was her first oral climax.

Frank groaned as his daughter released herself to him. His tongue worked furiously lapping up the sweet nectar of her body. His lips clamed tightly around the swollen lips of her sex as the sucked and pulled from her until she could give no more. He moved his body up to hold her close, his yet satisfied organ still rigid and throbbing at it pressed firmly against her soon to swell belly. Jane kissed his facing licking from it the sticky juices she had so recently used to coat it. Her hand strayed lower finding his rock hard penis. She gripped it tightly before moving lower to fondle his sperm filled scrotum.

"Daddy, that was so wonderful," Jane breathed into his ear. "I love you so much and now I want you to have me. Give yourself to me, fill me with your thick hard muscle of love and let me feel you erupt inside my body."

"Not this time my sweet," Frank said softly. "Not until you've seen the Doctor and everything is found to be right."

"But Daddy, I can't leave you like this," she exclaimed more firmly gripping his throbbing organ. "Why don't you just relax and I'll take care of your problem," she breathed sexily. Jane slowly moved lower stopping to kiss and lick his tiny male nipples making them hard. Knowing they would be so much more prone to pain Jane carefully gathered the flesh of his breast to gently suckle and lick each nipple. She was pleased when her Daddy issued a sigh of pleasure at her menstruations.

She knew she had him as her mouth moved lower, her tongue flicking and licking down his chest making his crinkly hairs wet. Jane probed his belly button for a few moments before continuing her journey. Her lips encountered his pubic hair and she nuzzled her nose deeply into the thick mat.

"This will have to go," she spoke softly gazing into his lust filled eyes. "But for tonight I will take it as a treat and give you a loving like you've never had before."

Frank propped his head up on pillows watching his lovely daughter moving her mouth closer and closer to his manhood. From the slit centered at the tip of his organ a large clear drop of fluid had seeped only to suddenly be taken away by Jane's flicking tongue. He gasped at the touch and feel, a first in his life. While he and his wife had loved each other, seldom refusing the other anything sexual, she would never bring herself to such and act. Yes, her hand was used many time, but this, this was so much more and something he had longed for most of his life.

Now he watched as Jane's lips formed an 'O' and slowly moved over the thick blood filled head of his organ. Before closing her lips around his shaft saliva from her mouth drooled over him making him wet. She moved her mouth lower still not yet touching his skin. He was almost there when her lips suddenly clamped tightly around his manhood, her fingers squeezing tightly at the base of his erection stopping him from climaxing. She paused and waited until she knew he was more relaxed then began moving her head and lips up and down his heated shaft. Over and over Jane slipped her lips upon his saliva slicked organ. At the top she could feel the wide flair of the head, lower she reveled in the hard/soft feeling of him as she pushed and forced herself to take and become used to him in her throat.

"Oh God yes baby. Take Daddy's ppeee, ccooocckkkk deep in your mouth. Yeah, suck on me, take me all the way, oh fucking shit, I think I'm gonna ccccuuummmmmmmmmmm," he gasped.

The organ in her mouth grew very thick and much longer. Jane was very surprised as this was a first for her as well. Hot gobs of thick fluid began to fill her mouth and she knew from discussions with friends swallowing was the right thing. And swallow she did, over and over until only weak dribbles oozed from his dying organ, cock. Jane had to remind herself it wasn't and thing, an organ or manhood, it was a cock and was attached to her Daddy. Her hand cupping his now empty sack told her he was drained and there would be no more for at least several hours, but now it was time for sleep. Both were exhausted as they snuggled together, Franks arms encircling her naked body forming it to his.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Jane woke and with sleep still in her eyes shuffled to the kitchen. Her father was fixing breakfast and the coffee was ready. She sleepily poured a cup and sat at the table watching her Daddy. He looked so sexy wearing the short robe she had bought him, the one that barely covered his naked buttocks. When he bent over she could see his hairy cheeks and sometimes, if parted just right, his scrotum and penis hanging from between his legs. Penis, she thought. When will I ever learn to keep in mind it's cock and a pair of balls. Oh, well, she chalked it up to her puritan upbringing, that of her mother and not her Daddy. Oh, yes, she loved her mother, but times change and Jane decided so must she.

"Daddy," she moaned lightly. "I'm sore."

"What's wrong baby?" Frank quickly asked dropping what he was doing. "Are you sick? Is there a problem? Wait right there and I'll call the doctor."

"Whoa, Daddy. Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing. It's just my breasts are hurting and feel so swollen. I don't know why, but they seem to be leaking something."

Frank looked intently at his daughter taking in the sight of her short baby-doll nightie sans panties. He knew she had stopped wearing them because it caused her to much discomfort with the swelling of their soon to be born child. Her nipples were very erect, swollen to the point of obviously poking out the front of her top.

"Well let's just let Daddy check things out," he ginned lasciviously. Oh, he knew what was wrong, but wanted his own pleasure at the same time.

He carefully lifted her top up from her body and over her head thus making her naked. His eyes glanced down to her legs but couldn't see more than the protruding of her swollen belly filled with child. Now his eyes locked on her breasts as they were bared to him. Yes, they had filled out nicely, the thought, so much bigger than she had ever been and he knew the problem.

"You're only problem right now it your breasts are filling with the milk to feed out child," he calmly said trying to restrain his sudden lust. The one think Frank liked more than large firm breasts were those filled with a woman's nutrition for her young. In other words Frank loved milk filled breasts, boobs aching to be suckled and drained preferably by his mouth. He gently felt her breasts bringing about more leakage. "You have milk for our baby," he said gently. "If you like I can help you."

"Oh please Daddy, take away the pain. I don't care what it takes, just take away the pressure and pain I feel."

Frank knelt before his daughter gently cupping her tight breasts. He saw the nipples rigidly erect as his lips closed around one. A thin drop emanated from the turgid object between his lips coating his tongue. Another the another seeped out and he tasted. It was sweet, so very sweet like nothing he had ever tasted before and he began to suckle. The more he pulled the liquid from her breast the more he wanted until he was all but trying to pull the entire huge globe into his mouth. All to quickly, because it was not yet ready to fulfill the needs of a baby, it emptied and he just as quickly moved to the other draining it as well. He heard Jane sigh with relief as he moved back to survey her now so lovely and larger than ever breasts.

"Thank you Daddy," his daughter sighed. "That feels so much better, but what if the baby can't take all I have or doesn't like it?"

"Not to worry kitten," he said softly. "Your mother would never allow me to feed from her. If you have to much I'll take what's left over and if the baby refuses, well I'll just have to be the one to feed."

"I don't much care," she said lovely. "If the baby feeds I want you to feed with him. Now, will you please take me to bed and make love to me? I so much want to feel you filling me, giving my your, uh, cock and giving me your cum."

Frank led his daughter to their bed and because of her swollen belly took her from behind. Jane's breasts, now devoid of the premature filling of milk, hung heavy beneath her bouncing hard as he jack-hammered himself into her. As his hands caressed and loved her breasts Jane found his probing organ then her clit. Together they brought each other off in the bliss of sexual union.

* * * * *

I wrote this episode rather quickly, but those lovers of mothers milk may get an inkling of what's to cummmm, oops, come. For those of you not liking the life giving of a mother, pause yourselves and wait, the brother has yet to enter. And for those wishing the mother to become a part of the story, I'm sorry, but even a writer such as I has yet to find the way to bring back the dearly departed. In other words I don't do Sci-Fi. I await your welcomed responses, good bad or indifferent.

Trog.