Jane and Friends Go for a Medical

Story Info
Three teenage librarians visit a stern female doctor.
2.3k words
3.26
151.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hugh2075
hugh2075
18 Followers

It was a bright spring morning in the sixties and a trio of teenage girls was walking down a leafy suburban avenue. The three 18 year olds were not however strolling for pleasure, they were on their way to see a doctor for a medical examination.

A few weeks earlier the girls had started work at the local library, and a couple of days previous had been called into the head librarian's office. The girls were called Jane, tall and blonde, Clare, short and dark, and Angela, who was of medium height, also dark haired and wore black rimmed glasses.

Miss Henderson, the librarian, explained that all new staff had to see the doctor appointed by the city council for a medical check. This she reassured the girls, noting their looks of apprehension, was a mere formality and was unlikely to involve any kind of physical examination. "Dr Reynolds" she explained, probably won't even ask you to take your coats off. His surgery is not far away so you will be able to walk there. He will see you after his morning surgery next Tuesday."

Angela was secretly disappointed by this information as she had a thing about doctors and was rather excited by the prospect of having to undress for an examination, but Jane and Clare, who had been friends at school, were very relieved as neither of them relished having to take their clothes off in front of a man, especially Dr Reynolds about whom they had heard some worrying stories.

Tuesday morning dawned bright, but chilly enough for the girls to be wearing coats as they left the library.

"I hope Miss Henderson was right," said Jane as they approached the doctor's house, "I have hear that Dr Reynolds' examinations are very thorough."

"That right." agreed Angela, "He came to our house once when I had a bad cold and had to stay home from school. He made me take my nightie right off and listened all over my chest with his stethoscope. He said my boobs were developing nicely. I don't mind doctors examining me, especially handsome ones like Dr Reynolds, but I hate dentists. Last year I had to have a tooth out and Mummy and the dentist had to drag me to the chair and hold me down. I screamed so much, Mummy said I frightened all the other patients. But Dr Reynolds is very sexy, even Mummy says so! She was in with him ever such a long time when she went to see him about her chest."

"My cousin Ian went to school with his son. He was at Ian's house one day when I was there and we had to play doctors and nurses. He wanted to put his hand down my panties to check my pussy." volunteered Clare.

"Did you let him," asked Angela, who's mother refused let her play doctor games ever since hearing that she had been persuaded to take all her clothes off for a boy who lived nearby.

"Certainly not." snorted Clare who by now was feeling rather nervous.

She was slightly relieved to hear upon arrival at the surgery that Dr Reynolds had been called away at short notice and they would be seeing Dr Pargeter, the local schools' doctor who was standing in. The receptionist was flustered as the morning surgery was running late and the doctor was very impatient. The last patient was eventually called in and the girls began to wonder who would see the doctor first.

At this point the receptionist came into the waiting room and told them that as they were all girls Dr Pargeter would see them together. Jane and Clare looked at each other and read this as a good sign. How wrong would they be?

The doctor's consulting room was located in a big room at the front of the house Against one wall was the leather examination couch surrounded by a curtain on runners suspended from the high ceiling, while in the bay window which was covered by net curtains stood an old fashion weighing machine. Sitting behind a large desk in the middle of the room sat a small bird like woman. Her grey hair was pulled back in tight bun and she wore wire rimmed spectacles.

"Good morning I'm Dr Pargeter, and I understand you have been sent here by your employer for a full medical examination "she announced briskly holding up an official looking letter.

"No, Dr Pargeter," said Clare hastily, "Miss Henderson at the library said it's usually a formality and the doctor just signs the form."

"My dear young lady." said Dr Pargeter icily. "I am the director of school medical services for this city and I do not do things by halves. I carry out all the medical inspections locally and I am not in the habit of taking chances with the health of our young people. Now as you are all gels it will save valuable time if I examine you together. Now would you each take one of these glass beakers and provide me with a urine sample. You can use the toilet there." she said indicating the door behind her desk. "I would be obliged if you would leave the door open." The girls looked at each other in horrified embarrassment. "Come along, come along, don't waste time. You!" she snapped, pointing at Angela. "You can go first."

Angela, blushing bright pink, picked up a tumbler, then realising she would first have to take her coat off, put it down again. She disappeared into the toilet, put the tumbler on the floor and struggled to take down her tights and knickers. An embarrassed silence followed. " If you cannot produce a sample turn on the tap, that may help your situation." advised the doctor. The gushing water clearly did the trick and Angela reappeared clutching a half filled tumbler and trying to pull up her flesh coloured tights.

"Don't worry about that, just get undressed." Snapped Dr Pargeter taking the sample and testing it.

"Please Doctor, how much do I need to take off? "stammered Angela. "Everything of course, you silly gel." ordered the doctor while indicating that Clare should take her turn in the toilet.

By the time she returned to the surgery and handed over her effort, Angela had removed her sensible black shoes, grey woollen mini dress and had tugged her petticoat over her head revealing equally sensible white cotton bra and knickers. Clare, having completed her task in the loo quickly took off her roll neck sweater and unzipped her mini skirt revealing matching black and purple push up bra and very brief knickers.

"Mummy buys all my undies for me, and won't let me wear anything which she thinks are too sexy" said Angela enviously.

"I hope those undergarments don't imply loose morals." commented Dr Pargeter coldly peering over her spectacles at Clare's lingerie. Clare blushed pink. "I dare say we shall find out in due course." added the doctor as Clare's complexion turned from pink to deep red.

The doctor glared at Angela. " What are you waiting for? I told you to undress. I haven't got all day."

"What everything." stammered Angela, "You really want me to take off all my clothes?"

"Of course, you silly child, how else do you expect me to examine you?"

Jane had by now also produced her sample so began to undress. She and Clare exchanged worried looks, this was worse than their expectations of Dr. Reynolds. Jane had been wearing a paisley patterned Laura Ashley dress but was now in matching pink and white M &S bra and panties having already removed her tights.

Dr Pargeter had put on a white lab coat and with her stethoscope clipped around her neck approached Angela who having just unhooked her bra stepped back with her arms across her breasts.

"Open your mouth and say ah." She commanded. Angela did as she was told and Dr Pargeter having produced a pencil torch and wooden spatula from the instrument trolley proceeded to inspect her patient's mouth and throat, followed by both eyes and ears. Next the doctor hooked the stethoscope into her ears and ordered Angela to stand with her arms at her sides and take deep breaths. Still clutching her bra she did so. Both Clare and Jane watched with interest. The doctor proceeded to sound Angela's chest and back thoroughly, and had just finished when she noticed the other two girls watching.

"Don't just stand there gawping, take the rest of your clothes off!" she snapped and to Angela. "Bend over and touch your toes." Angela complied with the instructions and the doctor examined her spine and as she reached the bottom pushed down the girl's knickers. Next she parted Angela's buttocks and shone the torch at her anus asking if she had any trouble with piles. Angela said no and attempted to regain her modesty by pulling her knickers up again but was sharply told to take them off completely. Now all three girls were totally naked.

Next Dr Pargeter made Angela sit on the examination couch and tested her reflects before palpating her breasts and abdomen. Finally to the girl's intense embarrassment she briefly examined her genitalia, parted her labia, checked that her hymen was intact, and informed Angela that her bushy pubic hair needed trimming in the interest of hygiene.

Now it was Clare's turn to be examined. She too had her ears, eyes and mouth checked before the doctor again picked up her stethoscope and examined her back and chest. Clare was then told to lie on the couch so that Dr Pargeter could examine her ample breasts. This proved a painful experience as the doctor was not in the least bit gentle squeezing and pinching with both hands to such an extent that Clare squealed with pain. "Don't make such a fuss." rebuked Dr Pargeter. "But you are hurting me." complained Clare which only resulted in both her nipples being severely pinched. The doctor had clearly taken a dislike to her, but her friend Jane quickly intervened.

"Please, Doctor, don't be so rough, you are hurting her." said Jane.

"I'll thank you to mind your own business, miss." replied Dr Pargeter icily as she equally viciously prodded Clare's abdomen before commanding her to open her legs. With trepidation, Clare complied, extremely scared as to what would happen next.

She did not have to wait long. Dr Pargeter had pulled on a long pair of nasty looking yellow rubber gloves, and after generously coating an index finger with KY jelly, forced her unfortunate patient's thighs further apart and thrust the finger into Clare's vagina. The poor girl gasped with shock and humiliation.

"What are you doing that for?" stammered Angela, but the doctor ignored the question. Instead she inserted a second finger and extensively probed Clare internally before removing her fingers. Clare sighed with relief as the doctor turned away, but it was short lived as Dr Pargeter had only gone to fetch a large and frightening looking steel speculum from the sterilising cabinet. "I need to have a look around inside you. Breath through your mouth." She ordered thrusting in the speculum, turning it and locking it open. Clare burst into tears. Jane realising that any further complaint would only increase her friend's humiliation tactfully kept silent. That was probably a good thing as fortunately in no time the speculum was withdrawn. Clare's examination was now at an end and Jane was ordered to replace her on the couch.

If she expected her examination to follow the same pattern as her friends she was mistaken. Dr Pargeter merely washed her gloved hands in a strong disinfectant solution and quickly began Jane's internal examination in equally brutal fashion. Her labia was quickly parted and Dr. Pargeter's finger thrust forcibly up her vagina.

"Your hymen is not intact, is this a result of sexual intercourse?" asked the doctor.

"No, I do a lot of horse riding." gasped a shocked Jane.

"That often causes piles." said Dr Pargeter. " We had better check your bottom. Stand up and bend over the couch."

Jane was too shocked to argue so did as she was ordered. The doctor parted her buttocks and slid her finger straight into Jane's rectum.

"Ooh, that hurts." she gasped.

"Don't make such a fuss. It's only stretching you a little."

The finger was removed much to Jane's relief, but worse was to follow as Dr Pargeter now thrust a long metal device up her orifice.

At last it was over but Jane's humiliation was not. She was now heartily regretting arguing with the doctor, and Clare clearly was too scared to come to her aid.

Dr Pargeter removed her horrible rubber gloves and picked up her stethoscope again. With Jane standing in front of her, she listened thoroughly to the quivering girl's chest then percussed both back and front with the strength of Cassius Clay delivering a knockout punch. Finally Jane was told to get back on the couch so the doctor could examine her breasts which were high and pointed. The other two girls, still totally naked, shuddered as Dr Pargeter coned each breast in turn with both hands, then while still holding the breast with one hand stretched and pinched the erect nipple.

This procedure completed Dr Pargeter informed the girls haughtily that she considered them to be in good health and that they could now get dressed.

They did so as quickly as possible and made their way slowly back to the library.

"Well my examination wasn't too bad." piped Angela. "but she was a bit rough with you two."

"You can say that again." replied Jane. "My tits are really sore and so are my bottom and fanny."

"Yes, she really hurt mine when she pushed that bloody great thing up." complained Clare gingerly rubbing her groin," I'll bet that hurt when she pushed her hand up your back side." Jane agreed, shuddering at the memory.

"I expect it would have been okay if it had been Dr Reynolds doing it." ventured Angela dreamily. The others agreed.

hugh2075
hugh2075
18 Followers