Jane and the Long Day

Story Info
A tired wife gets romanced.
4.1k words
4.23
24.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers

A long day ahead of her, Jane groggily slapped her phone's screen to turn off the alarm unceremoniously bringing her out of her deep slumber. Michael sat up next to her, visibly annoyed to be waking up on ship's time as always. She knew he'd get up anyway and make his way to the gym before heading in to link up with his Marines.

She worried sometimes that his Marines consumed him and he had nothing left for her. He worked long hours and didn't seem to mind the fact that hanging out with his men left little time for them to build their relationship. Sometimes she didn't even feel a connection to him at all and wondered if he ever felt the same way. If he did, did it even bother him?

With a sigh, she got up and trudged down the stairs to the kitchen. As she crossed the threshold from the dining room, she breathed deeply the robust aroma of coffee brewing on the automatic pot. 'Beautiful,' she thought as she grabbed some fruit and the newest issue of Runner's World and put them on the small breakfast table. Finally, she poured herself a mug of coffee and took her normal seat at the table, opposite the kitchen's entrance.

Shortly after finishing her fruit, Michael came downstairs in his workout clothes and got a glass of water to drink before he headed out to the gym. She noticed out of the corner of her eye the way he took her in. His eyes examined her frame from head to toe, taking in her loose t-shirt and lingering on her legs. He loved the shape her legs were in and the way they pointed to her full, firm ass. Most of all, on mornings like this one he loved the way they led his eyes to where her purple panties clung to her mound of Venus.

Knowing he was looking, Jane subtly shifted her position while pretending not to notice his fixed stare. Michael liked to look uninterrupted and she was perfectly happy to afford him every opportunity to do so. She parted her legs slightly to reveal more of her beautiful mound and leaned back a little so her nipples, made erect by the cool morning air, more prominently showed through the thin fabric of her favorite sleeping shirt; a shirt once worn by him.

Her coffee warmed her stomach and radiated outward, making the cold air bearable. Knowing he was standing there and presently lusting over her caused warmth to grow in her pelvis and join the warmth from her coffee, making the cold air irrelevant.

Michael finished his water and breakfast bar and grabbed his bag. She knew he would walk past her to the door and kiss her forehead, wishing her a good day at work the same way he did every morning. This time however, she started at hearing his bag hit the floor behind her. She began to turn but found herself being lifted in his arms and sat down on the tabletop next to her empty bowl. Jane looked at Michael quizzically as he said good morning with his hands instead, slowly exploring her inner thighs just above her knees. Her questions dissipated as he knelt before her and began kissing each of her legs. The warmth inside her grew. She moaned a little as she grabbed her mug in both hands and leaned back against the wall.

Michael continued to explore her legs, slowly working his way closer to her magnificent mound. He kept getting close enough that his lips would just brush her through her panties and then moving away. Holding back the desire to grab his head and pull him into her, she sipped her coffee and reveled in the pleasure both were giving her.

Finally, she felt his hands slide up her leg to the top of her purple lace panties. She adjusted her position to aid him and shuddered as the cool air touched her pink lips. What was a beautiful mound was now exquisite as he revealed her smoothly shaven folds. He worked slowly again. 'Determined to make this good,' she realized, and took another sip of her coffee. He first lightly kissed his way around her pelvis, taking care to caress and lick each spot before moving on. He examined the way each movement he made caused her to react and was sure to repeat the things that made her squirm. Eventually he worked his way in and first kissed, then licked, then lightly sucked each of her outer lips, now turning red and swelling with arousal. The warmth in her belly grew and she again sipped her coffee.

Then he parted her lips with his tongue and she groaned with pleasure. Her now thoroughly wet vagina lay before him brought to life by his loving ministrations. Still he took his time, repeating his process on her inner lips. She took the last sip of her coffee and sat the mug down on the table next to her. She placed one hand on his smooth bald head and reached up to her breasts with the other, beginning to massage and caress herself as he continued his skilled work.

His hands to this point had been exploring her feet and the back of her knees but now he reached up and cupped her buttocks as he delved deeper with his tongue. Jane moaned when he did, knowing he loved the feedback in such simple terms. She pulled up her shirt and began playing with her nipples in the way he had done for her so many times. He brought his tongue back out to her inner lips and worked his way up to her clitoris. Jane gasped when his tongue touched the switch and the warmth inside her began to feel as though it would erupt. He took his tongue back then to a duller pleasure around her labia. Three more times he brought her to the edge and just when she thought he would never push her over, he brought his mouth back to her sensitive clit and began to suck on it.

This fully freed the warmth in her belly and shot it throughout her body, curling her toes. She cried out and he continued as her muscles contracted and her body bucked its way through the orgasm. Love was pulsating through her at the speed of light.

She came down from her ecstasy and ceased her cries, breathing heavily. Michael stood and grabbed his bag. He turned to her and kissed her forehead, wishing her a good day. She thanked him as he opened the door and turned back to her.

"Looks like I owe you a mug. See you for dinner at 6:30." He closed the door and left. Looking down, she realized that she had slapped the mug off the table during her climax.

'Worth it,' she thought as she stood to clean up the mess, her wet sex barely covered now by the bottom of the t-shirt.

The rest of her day went well. A normal ship's day is filled with paperwork and stubborn and frankly stupid people but it was more manageable this day because of the warmth that resonated throughout her body. Jane felt loved. She always knew Michael loved her but this morning made her feel it deeply and continuously. As she sat at her desk, she felt the warmth still in her mound, a sweet memory of the feeling of his lips on hers and of his tongue gently caressing her clitoris. She had rubbed his head and pulled him close to her as she was enveloped by pleasure.

Her thoughts were broken off by a knock on the door to her office. "Come in," she said, reverie interrupted. It was her Chief.

"CO needs you on the bridge. Sounds like we're doing an unplanned training evolution today," he informed her.

Jane rolled her eyes as she rose to hurry up the ladderwell. This was a new one; the ship never did any special or unplanned training so she figured her walk upstairs was really just an inconvenience. As she started to climb the stairs though, she discovered the wetness between her legs and her thoughts of annoyance were lost in those of love.

"We're getting underway for the night, departing in 20 minutes. I need you to prepare a navigation brief for the movement from here to the end of the bay and back. Bad weather's coming and we need to get out of its path," The CO informed her as she got to the bridge. She ran down to her office and pulled up one of her old briefs for a similar movement, made the necessary adjustments, and ran up to the wardroom. She had no idea why this needed to happen so quickly but was glad to be prepared. With a flurry of activity on the ship, she delivered her brief to the ship's staff. They all approved and headed back to the bridge. 21 minutes after tasking, six blasts sounded and they were on their way. 'Not too bad', she thought to herself.

About an hour into the trip, she realized that she'd forgotten to let Michael know she couldn't make the dinner he'd planned for them. Her good thoughts were quickly replaced with dismay at not informing him. She stood bridge watch until late in the evening after they'd moored to a buoy just beyond the mouth of the bay. Still saddened at missing dinner, she headed to her rack for a couple hours of sleep before taking the ship back in the next afternoon. Her thoughts were on all of the intricacies involved in pulling the ship in the next day as she drifted toward a likely fitful sleep. Her mind had just calmed and she was almost out when her cell phone vibrated next to her. 'Weird, the ship must've run through a pocket of service.' She expected a chain text from her mother-in-law. Instead she read her husband's name and a simple message: I love you. She had no way of telling If he sent the message before or after realizing she was going to miss their date but was now assured that he understood. She felt the same warmth from before swell up in her and faded to sleep, happy again.

The next afternoon they guided the ship in and Jane immediately sent her husband a text explaining the situation and stating she'd be home soon. They finished all work for the day and left the ship around 4 pm. She drove home wondering how upset Michael was that she'd missed dinner.

Her fears were erased when she opened the door to the smell of a huge bouquet of flowers on the dining room table. Michael then turned the corner wearing a nicely fitting dress shirt and slacks. She thought he looked dashing as he crossed the room and took her bag. He kissed her deeply and held her close to him. There was a delicious aroma about him and she drank him in as he cossetted her.

"What's this all about?" she asked as her husband set her bag down in its usual spot, closed the door to the frigid winter wind behind her, and took her by the hand. His warm fingers interlaced with hers, transferring some of their heat.

"We have dinner, remember?" he said as he walked up the stairs with her in tow. She started to apologize for missing it as they reached the bathroom. All he said was whatever, so she knew he didn't care. He opened the door and they were met with the humidity of a hot bath and smell of her favorite candles filling the room. He placed his hand on the small of her back and gently escorted her into the room, shutting the door behind them. He kissed her neck slowly as his arms enveloped her from behind. He held her for a moment then started to take off her uniform. His lips never left her neck as he unbuttoned and removed her jacket and blouse. She felt the warmth in her heart and her pelvis again as his hands deftly undressed her. She turned at his prompting and he knelt down to remove her boots, neatly placing them next to the door and barely reacting to the smell. She knew that took some effort, especially as he removed her socks. He stood again and helped her out of her shirt then pants and finally her sports bra and panties. He took her hand again then and helped her over the edge and into the bath's warm water.

She watched as he unbuttoned and cuffed his sleeves then grabbed her loofah and body wash. 'Seriously?' She was really getting pampered tonight and didn't know why. She thought better of questioning the situation and laid back to enjoy the feeling of his hands caressing her skin. As he worked he asked and she told all about the ship's movement and how she'd successfully gotten the ship to sea on a short timeline.

He finished up and hung the loofah back up on the side of the shower. "Thank you, I'll be down in a little for dinner," she said. He just smiled and knelt back down beside her. He leaned in close and kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, allowing his thick black lips to envelop hers. His tongue caressed her lips, as if asking permission to enter and she parted hers for him. As their tongues danced, she felt his hand enter the water and caress her inner thigh. She opened her legs and his hands slowly moved to caress her folds under the warm water. She moaned lightly into his mouth at the touch. He skillfully manipulated her skin and sent waves of pleasure through her body. She moved her lips in time with his fingers, begging him for more and he obliged.

As his fingers entered her, his mouth moved to kiss and bite her neck and ears. She moaned again as his thumb found her clitoris and moved in a rhythm with his two fingers stroking her g-spot. As the familiar warmth rose in her again, she noticed something slightly different about it. Every orgasm was a new and equally exciting experience. She closed her eyes and thought about the two of them, happy they had an understanding relationship with such varying and hectic schedules. She looked forward and saw the two deployments they were going on simultaneously as not a great friction point but a small bump in the journey of their love. Her thoughts were interrupted by a tsunami of hot eroticism washing over and through her. When she came back down, Michael kissed her lips again and took his hand away.

"I'll see you at 6:30." She had an hour to get ready and so sat in the warm water and existed in the afterglow of her incredible orgasm before showering and getting ready.

After shaving, rinsing off, and applying some makeup, Jane headed into the bedroom to get dressed. She chose to match her husband's semi-formal attire and grabbed a green dress she'd purchased in Italy but hadn't had the chance to show off yet. The top portion was just sheer enough in the right light to show a perfect outline of her body. She finished off the outfit with a pair of matching heels. The heels weren't necessary since they were just in the house but she knew what they would do to him. Fully dressed, she descended the stairs and was delightfully surprised to see the table set with two complete dining sets, meticulously arranged, and three candles in the center providing a dim and flickering glow. There was soft piano music playing in the background. She felt warm again and as she looked to Michael she found his eyes looking her over lovingly. There was an undertone to his gaze. It took her a second to figure out but she determined that it was a lustful hunger for her body, betrayed by where his eyes lingered in their vertical examination of her frame. His gaze made her feel stunning and she smiled. The warmth in her pelvis grew as well, flames igniting and steam beginning to rise. She felt it spread between her legs as he took her hand and led her to her seat.

"You look beautiful," he said as he placed his other hand on the small of her back. She could feel her flowering lips begin to swell and knew her panties would soon be moist.

They sat and ate a dinner of chicken parmesan, green beans, and scalloped potatoes. They talked the whole while about the underway, about work, about each other. Mostly about each other. Even after finishing their meal, they sat and sipped wine as they continued to connect after having work push them apart for some time. The warmth in her heart rose again.

After a while, she glanced at her watch, not wanting the night to end. As if on cue, Michael rose from the table and strode purposefully across to her. She stood as he pulled out her chair – he might have pulled it out from underneath her. He guided her over to the couch in the living room; a place heretofore rarely used for anything other than watching TV, and sat down, smoothly spinning her into his lap in the process. Without a word, he brushed the hair out of her face and brought his lips to meet hers. She melted.

The two lovers sat like that for what seemed like ages. Lips interlocked and tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths, like teenagers making out on a parent's couch. His hands explored her body over her dress, only touching the bare skin below her hem line. Jane could feel his want and knew he felt hers. His lips explored her neck and his sweet kisses became more forceful. She gasped as he lightly bit her neck, knowing there would be marks to show for it come morning. His hand started to slowly slide the hem of her dress up and he made small circles on the outside of her now bare snowy white thighs. Her warmth was ever growing and it now reached her fingers and toes.

Michael's hands were rough from working and she loved the feel of them on her skin as he transitioned to her inner thighs and his lips continued to explore her neck and shoulders. The light circles he made on her thighs were moving farther and farther up with each pass and Jane moaned when his fingers grazed against the bare flesh of her flower, now wet with her longing. She felt the surprise in his movements at her lack of panties and smiled with satisfaction. His kisses redoubled and his hand cupped her mound and felt the warmth it radiated. He then slid his fingers down, touching her lips then parting them, exposing her labia to the air. She held her breath in anticipation of the next step.

Michael lingered there for a moment, feeling the wetness slowly drip out of her as he traced circles around her lips. Then he slipped one finger into her love-soaked depths. Jane exhaled, some tension released as he began to explore her sensitive walls with first one then two fingers. The tension quickly regrew beyond its original point however, as his skillful fingers found and rubbed the soft spongy portion of flesh inside of her and his thumb began to work small circles on her pink bud. The warmth soon turned into a raging fire inside that threatened to explode and consume her. She opened her eyes and looked into his. She loved what he was doing to her and loved him just as much. The same love was in his eyes though as soon as she saw it, it was replaced by the hunger from earlier.

He removed his hand from her red and swollen flower, instead grabbing her by the waist and flipping her around so she was on her knees on the couch and he was behind her. She felt her dress flip up onto her back and shuddered at feeling his hands on her porcelain ass cheeks. She sighed as his tongue met her lips for the second time that day. He thrust his tongue into her glistening hole, growing the fire inside her to its bursting point. Still he pressed on, sucking her lips and clitoris into his mouth as he gripped and massaged her supple ass, spreading her. His tongue slid up and began exploring her tight asshole, pushing into her and moistening it. He stopped then, leaving her on the edge of great pleasure. She turned to see him stand and unzip his trousers. She turned back forward, anticipating his hard head pushing into her waiting folds. She wanted him so badly – wanted his thickness to enter her and fill her up, massaging her walls much as his fingers had earlier. His hands gripped and spread her curvaceous ass cheeks and she wiggled playfully and pushed herself back further, opening her rosy wet lips and inviting him inside. She felt his hard rod press against her then slide up, spreading her juices up to her tight asshole and she gripped the back of the couch as he slowly inched himself inside of her.

He pushed in a little way, and then pulled back to her entrance. Jane willed herself to relax as he started to push back in. the feeling distinctly shifted from slight pain to pleasure as his thick black head pushed past her sphincter muscles and he began to slowly run his length into and out of her tight hole. She reached back and rubbed her clitoris as he held her hips and pushed himself all the way in. The feeling of fullness drove her over the edge. She moaned as her muscles spasmed and her senses heightened, feeling every touch multiplied. Michael began to moan too and her pleasure was amplified as his cock tensed, delivering its load of hot sticky cum.

badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers
12