Jane & Uelese

Story Info
Tongan lover makes love to his white neighbour.
2.1k words
4.24
124.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had never meant to cheat on her husband bill. She loved him and their two kids dearly. She had been married to Bill for 20 years, and bonds grow between people. She did love him. And yet, it had still happened... her encounter with Uelese.

Jane was what could be condescendingly called a housewife. She cooked and cleaned and looked after the children while Bill went off to work each day at the law firm. Her kids were now in their late teens, and didn't need their mother to look after them quite so much. In fact, they fought against it. And after 20 years of marriage, well, Jane wasn't so keen on constant cleaning and faffing around the house. She wasn't exactly dissatisfied. Or bored. Or even longing to get out. There was just a slight nagging sense of unease that her life was slowly stultifying. She felt she had to do something. She thought of night classes, or some sort of club. She was actually looking forward to it. She was 42 years old, and had decided to start something new in her life.

And then she met Uelese.

Uelese moved in one day into the house next door. It was a flat, and he lived there by himself. Jane noticed him helping the moving men bring all the stuff into his small house. She couldn't help but see him, because he was very different from the other people who lived in the neighbourhood, including herself. Hers was a very white neighbourhood, and this man moving into the flat next door was very obviously not. He was tall, broad shouldered, and solidly built. He moved in a way that could only be described as rugged. Which Jane knew was ludicrous, but it was all she could think of. His hair was short and black, and he had a thick moustache, though the rest of his face was clean-shaven. And his skin was a gorgeous deep olive brown colour. He was quite simply the most striking man Jane had ever seen in her life. And then she shook herself mentally, and told herself that it was rude to be standing at the kitchen window, obviously staring at her new neighbour. She went back to washing the dishes... but, in her mind, something stirred.

A few days later, she found that, every time she went into the kitchen, she kept glancing out the window to see if she could see the new neighbour. She actually longed to see him again. "Ludicrous," she thought to herself, as her eyes flickered out the window yet again. Then, finally, she saw him sitting on his front steps, eating an orange. She thought, "I must introduce myself," so we went out the back door and leaned over the short picket fence.

Nervously, she said "hello".

The man looked up, and smiled a brilliant white smile. "Hi there." He had a light accent.

"My name is Jane... I live here... next to you...", which she realised was obvious, but it was too late now.

"Yes," he said. He stood, and Jane quickly drew in her breath, as he was huge, towering above her. He wiped his hands on his pants, and offered her his hand to shake. She took it, and felt his smooth skin, and firm handshake. She looked at his huge hand as it encompassed hers, and then found her eyes wandering up to his face. He looked at her with a smile in his eyes, but didn't let go of her hand.

"Pleased to meet you," he said. "My name is Uelese." And as he let go of her hand, she was sure she saw his eyes quickly scan her body, checking out her form.

They chatted above things for a little while. She told him about Bill, and the kids, and he told her about his job as a landscape gardener, and how he had plans for the small garden in his flat. He was 34 years old. He also told her his origins: he was Tongan. Eventually they ran out of pleasantries, and she said she must get back to work, and he said he was sorry for keeping her so long, and then, as she said goodbye and turned to go, he said "hope I see you around again", and smiled at her. And, deep down between her legs, Jane felt a twitch in her pussy, a twitch she hadn't felt in years. She giggled despite herself... And fled back into the house.

I can never see him again, she told herself, as she quickly drank some water. It would be bad. Very bad.

A week later, she walked into the kitchen, and unconsciously looked out the window. She had been trying desperately not to do that. And for the most part, she had succeeded. But at that moment, she had foolishly forgotten her own self-discipline. Her eyes flickered out... and Uelese was in his garden. And what a sight it was.

Weeding along the pathway, he was dressed in shorts only. His body was toned and rippled... the golden hue of his skin was breathtaking, and she felt her mouth drop open. His torso was hairless, as were his arms and legs. The muscles of his chest, and his biceps, his thigh and calf muscles... they took her breath away. The twitch returned, and she found herself growing moist between her legs. This hadn't happened in a long time. Although he was kind and caring, Bill didn't turn her on like this. Swallowing weakly, she thought "shall I?", and then thought "no, of course not!" But her body didn't listen, it seemed, as she found herself walking outside.

Uelese saw her almost immediately, and he smiled, and stood up straight. "Hello," he said, and he leaned on the hoe he had been using for weeding. She smiled, and weakly said hello. They chatted about the garden, what he wanted to do, and he offered to show her around the backyard. While her mind screamed "no!!!", she heard herself saying yes. And before she knew it, she was stepping over the small fence, with his hand on her arm to help her... a hand that he didn't remove as he led her around the house to the small garden.

He pointed out where he wanted to plant trees, and where he wanted flowerbeds, and she listened and nodded, but was only half listening. Her mind and eyes kept wandering to the naked flesh that was next to her, to his thickly-muscled arms that were crossed over his wide, smooth chest. She saw the small dark nipples on his body, standing hard and firm, and she wondered what it would be like to lick one. Again, the deep twitch.

Uelese must have noticed her distraction. "Are you alright?" he asked, a slight smile on his lips.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine... I'm just..." she said, and looked him in the face.

Their eyes locked, and they stood there, staring at each other. He uncrossed his arms, and placed them gently on her shoulders. He leaned forward, and kissed her lightly on the forehead... then on the tip of her nose... and then a peck on the lips. He stood straight again, and grinned his brilliant white grin.

"Do you want to come inside?" he asked, and she breathlessly nodded.

In his room, his bed spread out before them, huge and welcoming. He held her against him, and she could feel the warmth of his body. He leaned down and kissed her, a light kiss at first, that suddenly became more powerful, and more forceful. Her arms crept around his neck, and she pulled him to her. Something inside her had been ignited, and she wanted this more than anything else. She felt the rasp of his wiry moustache against her face, and she sent her tongue into the cavity of his mouth.

His hands came to the blouse she wore, and he worked quickly, undoing the buttons and slipping it from her shoulders. Her bra was next... he deftly unhooked it and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were alive to his touch, responding to his huge hands in ways they never did to Bill's kneading. He ran her aching nipple between his thumb and finger, tweaking at them, and she squirmed. Suddenly, her slacks and panties were off, down on the floor, and she was naked. Her reached down his hands, clasped her backside, and as his tongue invaded her mouth, he pulled her into his groin. She whimpered as she felt his hard length pressing against her mound, the thickness off his cock making a searing imprint against her puss.

He pushed her gently against the bed, and she fell back across it. He stood over her, and slipped the shorts down and off. He wore no underwear, and with her eyes bulging out of her head, she saw his cock. It was huge, thick and solid. At least nine inches of firm cock was before her. His erection was so firm and heavy that it hung from his tight black pubic curls. The foreskin was already drawn back, and the head shone with glistening cum. He was ready.

He straddled her on the bed, and she felt a shiver of anticipation and fear go through her. His hand alighted on her cunt, and her legs open gingerly. Smiling, he reached down both hands, and forcefully opened her legs, and positioned himself between her legs. Leaning forward, she felt the head of his monster pressing through her bush, and she whimpered, and tried to wriggle away from it. Firmly grasping her hips, he said "tut tut, what do you think you're doing?". And then he leaned forward, clamping his mouth over hers, and occupying her mouth with his tongue. And at the same time, he pushed forward his hips, and his cock was thrust deep into her.

She couldn't take him all, she thought desperately, as she cried out into his mouth. She couldn't, it just wasn't possible. But Uelese was merciless... he moved without pause, pushing his cock into Jane's body, then withdrawing it slightly, and then slamming back into her. He released her mouth, and she cried out into the air, her head thrown back as Uelese pumped at her. He lowered himself onto her, and she grasped his sweat-slicked back desperately, clutching him for all she could. In the mirror on the wall, she could see the contrast between their two bodies--hers white and pale, his deeply brown and golden--and she tried to imprint it in her mind, but had to stop trying, as the feeling of his cock thrusting into her body became too much, and that was all she could think of.

Nuzzling her neck with his moustache, he pumped at her, a thrust in, a thrust out. In. Out. In. Out. The steel rod in her cunt filled her like she had never been filled before. She tried to get her legs around his buttocks, but they were so muscled and firm that she was unable to. Instead, she threw them open, allowing him the deepest entry to her body. He moved with an even force, never hesitating. He shifted slightly, rising up and then resting his weight down on her again. His hairless chest was suddenly pressed against her face, and she had the chance to lick of his tight, firm nipples. He laughed, and then began to slam into her even harder, so that she could do nothing but gasp and throw her head back again.

Moving faster and faster, Uelese gripped her buttocks with his hands, and pulled her up to his hips. Pounding into her at a rate that she could not believe, he showed no mercy as he drove himself down into her cunt. And then, she felt a wrench inside her, she felt like she had never felt before, and she was coming, she was thrashing around, and her body was heaving itself up to his body, and her cunt was clamping down around his mammoth cock. Uelese became a demon, pounding down so hard into her with several deep thrusts that there was pain in the pleasure. He heaved his body into her, and began to come. Floods of cum blasted into her body, setting her off on yet another orgasm. Jet after jet of hot cum spurted into her, as Uelese's roar of triumph mingled with her own breathless exultations.

Uelese thrust his cock into her for as long as he could, but finally had to stop. He lifted himself up onto his elbows, and looked down at Jane, who was barely able to open her eyes. He stroked her sweaty hair, and smiled, and his kissed her lightly. She kissed him back, feeling his damp, sweat-soaked moustache. He wriggled his hips, and she felt his cock inside. It was no longer like a rod of steel, but it was still thick inside her body.

What am I going to do now, she thought.