Jane becomes Em

Story Info
To please her son, Jane becomes her daughter.
3.2k words
4.27
97k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read my earlier stories about my relationship with my son Charlie, you'll recall he has an older sister named Em. At that time, Em lived on the other side of the country studying at a 'name' university. Charlie, for pragmatic reasons, decided to remain at home and study at a university about an hour from here.

It goes without saying that my husband has never learned of my relationship with my son and has no need to be suspicious. I am, outwardly, just a normal mother.

Very early on as our 'affair' (what else do you call an unfaithful relationship with another man?) blossomed, it became obvious that lovers need a pet name. My husband calls me 'Baby doll' or Babe; I call him 'Honey'. Charlie was a bit yucky about calling me Mum or Mother and wanted to find something a bit more intimate. We inventively agreed on 'Jane' -- seems quite intuitive and grown-up. If my husband calls me that, it's serious. When Charlie calls me that it has a private intimacy. I made it quite clear to my husband that I was okay with our kids calling me by my name and he shrugged and said "whatever".

I'll skip a lot of what happened in the ensuing weeks. Incredibly, almost certainly I became pregnant to Charlie on day one. With my husband we always used condoms as I did after my first love-making with Charlie. For certain reasons I'd been advised to avoid falling pregnant and when I discovered I was, after my initial shock I started considering my options. However, nature intervened and my pregnancy ended. With my doctor's advice, I decided to undergo a tubal ligation and after that, condoms were no longer on the shopping list.

Charlie and I became more familiar with each other's desires, moods, tastes and limits. Some mornings when it was safe (and he had a full day off), he'd wander into my bedroom and relieve himself quickly with simple intercourse. Despite what many believe, often that's all the woman wants too, or at least that's all I sometimes want. Passionate, detailed, extended and explosive lovemaking can be wonderful but not when you have a stack of work or jobs on your mind. Because I mostly worked from home, I could be flexible but I still had work to get out.

Just occasionally, all I wanted was to cuddle and if Charlie was still in bed as young men often are at 8 in the morning, I'd climb into bed with him. If he wanted to do something it was wonderful but if he was really sleepy, we'd just spoon and go to sleep.

Occasionally the mood would overtake us in random places and we'd fuck on the kitchen table (wow!), the washing machine (double wow!) or even in the car in the garage.

Both of us enjoyed watching porn and sometimes we'd use it as inspiration for ourselves. Chairsex was very common and we'd sit on my chair in Em's bedroom (my home office) and look at different sites while we lazily indulged in each other. We did enjoy incest porn - after all, we could have been natural stars -- but didn't just limit our tastes to mother son porn. We enjoyed father daughter, brother sister...

"Do you ever wish you could do something with Em?" The first time I asked him, he shook his head, the second time he nodded but told me it'd be too risky and anyway, unlikely. That's what I love about our relationship, we can express thoughts and desires without threatening the emotional security of the other. So he had some desires for his sister? So what - I'd thought of Em sometimes too.

"What if I could make it happen?" I'd ask (not having a single idea how that could be done anyway), and he'd just tell me to drop it.

The idea stayed in my mind and even when I was alone, I'd look at brother sister stuff and masturbate frantically. The thought of Charlie and Em being together was challenging to me. As a mother, the first instinct is to protect your children and yet here I was, the corrupter of Charlie. A mother also has trouble putting her children, particularly her female children, into a sexual context and it used to make me slightly uneasy thinking of Em being with a guy... or a girl. Finally, and most honestly, the thought of Charlie and Em being together made me jealous. Charlie and I had become very close obviously and I'd gone to a lot of trouble to keep an intellectual space between Jane the wife, the mother and lover.

I'd still watch that sort of porn and it always had the same effect on me. I'd lie awake in bed thinking about it and become so aroused I wanted to scream. I had no idea what I'd do if I ever found out they were or had been together but the chances were unlikely as Charlie was seemingly happy with his arrangements and besides, Em was only home during major vacations.

Once when I was alone and had some time, I climbed into her bed and wondered what it would be like for Charlie to come to me there. I'm sure you can guess what I did next.

One day I was reorganising some rooms and as usual, using space in Em's wardrobes as overflow. I dreaded her moving back simply for this reason. It was while doing something similar some months earlier, that I'd discovered her sex toy and which had lead me by a strange and fortuitous route to my being discovered by Charlie.

As I re-hung dresses and other clothing, I discovered, in a dry-cleaning bag, her high school uniform. The school she'd gone to had a quite strict and old-fashioned approach to dress codes and she'd worn this until her senior year.

Em and I are almost identically sized and can swap clothing easily. A silly urge overtook me to try her uniform on and as I did so, I began to transform into her. By the time I'd pulled up her long cotton socks, the look was almost perfect. I walked into the bathroom and, using makeup remover, took off every layer of foundation, lipstick and eye-liner I could find. Pulling my hair back to a ponytail was the final touch. I'd kept myself in good shape since my years at school and could almost pass, in the right light and at a glance, as my daughter.

I continued working around the house stopping frequently to admire myself in mirrors. I felt happy and young and wished I could share it with somebody. At one point I lifted my skirt and pulled my panties slightly down. I'd decided to keep myself hairless and so I looked like a senior there as well.

When the phone rang, it was Charlie. "Hi Jane, I'll be home in about an hour -- anything we need?".

"No Charlie, all I need is you". I could almost hear his smile.

I wanted Charlie to see me this way but in some ways I was nervous and unsure. Despite my confidence in our relationship, at quiet times in the night when you drift between dreams and lucidity, my convictions felt fragile. I loved Charlie and knew he'd never hurt me but I could have been easily embarrassed if he laughed at me. Dressed as his sister, I wasn't sure what his reaction might be.

When he came home I sang out from the other end of the house. "Charlie, I'm up here. I have a little surprise for you but I don't want you to laugh -- okay?".

As he almost came in the room, I told him to stop for a moment. "Charlie, pretend I'm Em -- come in".

When he did, his initial reaction was a cross between a shock, a fright and a smile. "Wow Jane, you look brilliant"

"I'm Em" I cooed and as I stepped forward, he smiled as he realised what I had in mind.

I don't like dirty talk but sometimes it can spice things up a little. "I've been looking on my computer Charlie and I discovered you like looking at sisters and brothers". Charlie spluttered and blushed, either in character or genuinely embarrassed. I looked him in the eye and asked if he ever thought about me while he was looking at 'that' stuff. He nodded with his head bowed.

"Do you ever perv on me when I'm getting dressed?". Once again he nodded. I turned and walked to the clothes hamper and fetched out my panties that I'd discarded in favour of schoolgirl panties.

"Do you ever sneak in here and sniff my panties Charlie, because if you do, I'll tell Mum or Dad".

"I don't Em, I've never done that". Charlie was right into our rp and I think he was starting to enjoy it as much as I hoped. I enjoyed being Em -- I'd never much thought about her mannerisms or language but now that I needed to, it all seemed simple. All I had to do was make my voice a little less mature.

"Charlie, if you don't sniff my panties, what do you do with them? These are full of spunk and I didn't put it there" I brought them to my face and pretended I could smell them.

"Em I can explain... I umm, I don't know... it was only once... it was an accident..."

My son is an amazing actor when it comes to rp and I really wondered how he'd act in a real situation.

"It's okay Charlie, I understand, I think about you a lot too."

I lifted my skirt and showed my soft cotton panties. There was no wet spot or anything so interesting but I wanted to show I was serious. I rubbed my pubic area through the fabric and smiled -- I knew this would have an effect on him no matter who I was.

I moved to the computer and logged onto a site the two of us had watched many times. It showed a home-made of a brother and sister -- not sure where from but not Russia. It showed the classical, girl walks in, catches brother looking at porn and masturbating, chastises him, watches and gets turned on. The two of them were nice looking, perhaps 18 and 20 like Charlie and Em were at that time, very experienced and not shy.

Those two were obviously excited and jumped into the action very quickly. I wanted my Em and Charlie to take longer but to be honest, I was so turned on, I just wanted to tear my clothes off and have him.

Charlie and I stood there for a moment or so looking at the screen and then he turned to me and whispered "I love you Sis". I kissed him playfully and then bolted from him to the other side of the bed. He leapt and caught me and pinned me on the bed straddling me. My blazer was open of course but my blouse was buttoned to the neck. He paused and then put both hands clumsily onto my breasts. "Does Charlie want to see my boobie woobies?" I asked in my best little girl voice.

I didn't want him ripping buttons so I quickly opened the blouse enough that he could see the plain school bra I had put on. Perhaps I'm not as firm as Em but I still have some nice weight and Charlie fondled me deliciously. Like a good school boy would, he didn't undo my bra but simply yanked it up so that my breasts were suddenly rudely exposed. I had been treated this way when I was about 18 and I remembered my response. I squeezed my breasts together to form a cleavage and looked him in the face. "Does Charlie want to fuck me here?".

It suddenly dawned on me that I'd never actually tried that but now I wanted to encourage him to do exactly that.

He opened his pants and let his beautiful penis free. As usual, it swayed in anticipation, its clear tears running freely. I reached to it and admired its weight and condition. I stroked it and felt it swell to my touch -- rising in readiness and taking on its own personality.

"You brought this on yourself Em" Charlie gently lectured me. I wanted to take him in my mouth but felt I might get that later. He straddled me and rested his erection into my cleavage and as he did so, I brought my breasts together to form a tunnel. The heat of Charlie sawing between me was powerfully erotic and I marvelled at how smooth his lubrication was without anything from me.

"If Mum catches us we're doomed" I told him but his response startled me.

"If mum catches us she might want to join in". He was right.

He leaned forward and his cock bobbed about; that magnificent character that was always with us, always enthusiastically to be part of our game. I raised my head and kissed him and inhaled that delicious fragrance of a clean cock that's had a day out. I reached under Charlie's scrotum and drew him lightly towards me. I lapped my tongue under his shaft and let it rest on and slightly beyond my lips.

"My sister's a cocksucker" he murmured and it was at time such as this that I wondered if that was rp or confession. There is never a good time for adulterers to ask questions and then was a particularly bad time. Nevertheless, there are times that he does seem surprisingly skilled and I wonder how.

He reached back, lifted my skirt and ran his hand over my panties which were now very moist and screaming out for removal. It was a strange look for us, both essentially clothed as I suppose many high school liaisons must be. He climbed off, manoeuvred behind me and speared himself into me, thrusting hard and deep and grunting. My panties weren't even down to my knees and yet he'd forced himself into me and was rutting like a dog.

"Charlie, I'm your sister, you shouldn't be doing this" I gasped. He was clinging from behind, roughly cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples.

He placed all his weight on me and I collapsed face forward to the bed. He wrenched my hips up to gain better access to my vulva and despite the awkward angle, was filling me with his improbable hardness. I felt his hot breath on my shoulder and the touch of his teeth to my skin. I shivered in fear and excitement, I realised I'd awoken a dream within him and he wanted me in every way he'd ever wanted his sister.

"I'm fucking my sister's cunt, I'm fucking my sister's hot slippery cunt, I'm making my sister pregnant, I'm going to fill my sister with baby juice, ..."

He was almost chanting and doing so in time with his rhythm. At first I thought he'd cum quickly but for some miracle of sexual gratification, he seemed to be in a marathon of exertion and gratification. Whenever he slowed and I thought he would spend, he simply adjusted himself and kept going. The emotional and physical pleasure he was giving me was blissful.

We had started taking pictures of us, of each other, together and alone. I reached my phone on the bedside and started tapping. The pictures showed Charlie partly dressed ploughing into his sister Em, vulgarly dressed in disarray. I pulled away and turned over; the pictures showed Charlie hovering over his sister with his slick, wet and enraged cock standing proudly and angrily. It showed pictures of me laying on my back, panties around my knees, dress hitched up and bald pussy puffy and used.

It showed the sublime moment of him re-entering me and mercilessly stabbing to the hilt. I was now hovering between pubic mound pain and vaginal pleasure. I knew that later it would all hurt and that I wouldn't want that wonderful pain again until, oh, the next day.

"Hurt me Charlie"

He moved up to an awkward angle and wrenched himself at an angle that smeared my clitoris. Almost like I'd been punched in the stomach, I opened my mouth in a silent scream and at times like that, Charlie would look at me in fear that he'd overstepped the mark and our relationship. But this time, I nodded and grunted "again".

"Take a photo!"

The photo shows him looking down at me, impaled on his connection and a look on my face that's hard to describe.

My breathing was uncontrolled and shallow. I was tottering around the brink of 'normal' sexuality and wanting more. Pain, passion, incest, lust and greed were awash in me and I wanted it to remain or accelerate for as long as possible. Charlie is a gentleman compared to my non-motherly ways at times like this and although I hate using negative words about women, I was at least thinking them.

I wondered what he might think if I asked for even more pain. I wondered even why I wanted more and yet, as he withdrew after every intense and intentionally awkwardly angled stroke, the fresh air that refilled my lungs gave me another intense desire for more.

Like a moth drawn to a flame, I wondered if I was the moth. At moments like this, lucidity is not welcome.

During sex, if I can, I like to hyperventilate to give me a head rush. I can tell when Charlie is close to climax and I could feel that starting to happen. He doesn't know what I do or why but he knows that I start to overbreathe.

My heart, already pounding began to overreach, I felt pins and needles on my lips and fingers, I became panicky and numb but within this, searching for his moment and trying to reach mine, my climax began. Almost simultaneously, Charlie, who by now knew my signals, let himself go.

With an involuntary desire to pass out, the focus of my son gripping me tightly and flooding me made me fade. I could feel Charlie's spasms, intense, lasting and powerful as he locked inside me. I feel his ejaculated warmth, I welcome the way he puddles me deeply and I feel momentarily greedy that I want him to stay there.

When he withdrew, he kissed me and whispered one word: "Em".

My afterglow is lingering and deep. It took a while to return to my pre-orgasmic state. My husband rang to let me know he'd be home well after dinner. Charlie was almost asleep in my arms and I was exhausted. I drunkenly pulled his clothing off, removed mine and helped us get into Em's bed. I know we slept for a couple of hours because it was almost dark when Charlie stirred.

When I woke, I think I, like Charlie was a little disoriented but the substance of the afternoon was fresh and we had my phone pics to admire. They could wait a while until I transferred them to a much safer place. For the next hour though, we simply cuddled and went back to sleep.