Jane Doe Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

Savannah had shown me one of the lubricated condoms at the club. I didn't plan on taking part in this when we were talking though. It may have been the beer I was drinking or the lasciviousness of the party or that the other girls were already fucking men who were outstretched on the floor. I impulsively made my decision. Each one of those things played a part I think, but the thought of anonymously riding my husbands cock in front of all of these men while posing as a stripper pushed me over the top.

"Pay up stud." I said holding a strip of four condoms out.

"Allow me." Mr. $100 said with a charming smile. He pulled my suit open and slid ten $100 bills into it.

"I suppose your first?" I asked. "Get on your back and pull that monster out." I knew he probably wasn't that big but it would make him feel good.

"Lick it and stick it?" He asked.

"You better lick fast if you want your buddies to get some pussy too." I said daringly. Mary would die if she knew what was going to be happening in about five seconds. It was entirely possible that right now Mary was sucking some male dancers balls dry. She is just one of those women that love the taste of come...at least when she drinks.

I sat in the chair and spread my legs. Mr. $100 went to town immediately. His tongue attacked my clit with a vengeance. I could feel my body reacting and I resisted my reflex to flinch. He licked and lapped as deep as he could. His breathing sounded loud and desperate as it came up from between my legs. If he tasted me come he might want to stay there. "Let's do it." I said pushing him onto his back on the floor. He hastily pulled his pants open and pulled out his cock. I opened the package and slid the condom onto his body and then lowered myself onto him. He moaned. I rode him shamelessly. Grinding my hips and sliding up and down.

I heard India talking to the guy next to me that she was fucking. She was saying how big he was and how she wanted him to come in her so she knew she had been fucked good. I started talking to this guy. "Oh yea baby, you like that? Fuck my pussy good. Oh yea, Oh yea." It was in no time that his eyes glassed over and he began grunting and gasping as he came. When his head fell back I knew he was done and got up. I fucked the next two guys the same way. Talking to them and taunting them.

When the third guy was right there, I could see it in his eyes. I could also see him doing everything her could to 'will back' his urge to come in me. "Your so fucking big!" I said to his face. "Your stretching my pussy out." With that I dug my nails into his sides and held them there. His face froze and he gasped in short bursts until he let out a moan with the breath he was holding. "Yea, fuck it baby." I said again. His cock drained into his condom in rapid pulses. When his face went from contorted to a sleepy looking smile I knew his ride was finished. "Mmm, good job stud." I said with a pat on his cheek and stood up.

Each man would quickly slide off his condom and zip up or scurry off to the bathroom. I didn't notice which category my last guy fell into. I was looking at the other five girls fucking some happy guys' brains out. My husband asked if he could sit in the chair. I hadn't actually seen that yet. Everyone else did it on the floor and had throw pillows behind their heads or in Cleo's case, she had a man on the middle of the dining room table. "As long as I'm on top stud, I don't care what you do. Sit your ass down and show me that cock you're going to fuck me with." He sat down and I worked the condom onto his shaft. "You like watching your buddies fuck me?" I asked him.

"Yea, I like watching you fuck."

I lowered my body onto him and held my arms around his neck. . "Mmm. Too late." I moaned. "Why would a big boy like you chicken out of a little pussy?" I said sliding up and down on him.

"I'm married." He said somewhat bluntly.

"Isn't your wife at a bachelorette party right now?"

He didn't answer.

"So what if she's getting some cock like I am?"

It didn't make sense but he replied again..."Yea." and pushed harder into me.

"Mmmm, that turns you on? Your wife getting banged? As I said it I began humping his cock faster and harder. He thrust his hips into my grinds forcing the head of his cock to knock against my cervix. My legs jerked and sparks seemed to radiate through my body. It took everything I had to keep from crying out as my body reached an orgasm and flooded his cock with my cream. I kept telling him to fuck my pussy and I couldn't wait for him to shoot his load into me. I even threw in being fucked like a slut and screwed like a bitch. With him I knew when it was coming.

The veins on his neck started to bulge right before his eyes glassed over. I could feel him trying to raise his hips into me so I hooked my heels onto the chair and pulled myself down. His cock began to pulse rapidly inside of me as he released. I continued grinding in his lap until I saw him relax and his eyes opened.

"Thanks for the fuck stud." I said sweetly.

As I began to stand he thrust back into me and held my hips down. I was surprised. "You just came baby, I gotta pack up and leave so you boys can dry up for your little wives." He just stared into my eyes and with a little smile. It made me uncomfortable and my blood went a little cold. "I've gotta get home stud, how about that two-fifty you were going to give me?" He cut me off and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "I'm going to give it to you--- after I get home, I'll fuck you good and proper without this rubber on. I've never been so horny in my life." My eyes softened. He knew. "Are you angry?" I asked. He smiled again. "I'm too horny to be angry. You blew me away tonight. Was it all show or did it really turn you on?"

We were grinding our hips to maintain the show as we talked quietly. I told him. "If you can fuck me the rest of the night stud it might help ease the tension."

"I can do that Pussy, I certainly can."

I slid off of my husband and patted his cheek like all of the others and walked away without looking back.

It was time for the Bachelor to get his mandatory dance. Morgan, Cherry and Cleo would handle him.

I went to my pack and stuffed the thousand dollars in with the rest of the money I had received. I began replacing the missing pieces to my suit, after announcing the groom and starting the music, Savannah came over to me and put her arm around my shoulder. "Getting ready to head out?"

"Yea, I have to get home."

"We all enjoyed having you here. You're not going to take the limo back with us?"

"No, I wish I could but I really have to get home. I should have a cab waiting for me."

I looked out the window and saw the cab pulling up by the curb.

"Thank the girls for me. I really appreciate it." I said giving Savannah a hug and a few hundred dollars.

"I will." She said. "Oh, and the man told me to give you this." She handed me the envelope with my application and picture. "And keep the suit. It fits you. Savannah told one of the 'bouncers' to walk me to the cab. He escorted me safely there and helped me get inside. Once inside I took off the mask and sat back.

The cabby dropped me off at my car and I drove home. I packed the sweaty suit away and took a hot bath. The events of the evening seemed surreal. I had a slight pang of guilt but in another way I was unbelievably turned on. The fantasy was a huge rush. Men circled around me as I stripped and danced. Every one of them dreaming of what it would be like to have sex with me...and then me actually fucking four guys. My mind swirled around that one for a moment. Mary, I almost chuckled to myself, her husband gave me a grand to stick his cock into me. As I was getting out of the tub the phone rang. It was Mary.

"Sooo?" She asked excitedly. "Did you actually make it in?"

"Well yes." I said confidently. "So what did I miss out on with the girls?"

"Oh my gosh girl." Mary squealed with delight. "Most of us have to stay at Nora's, we are covered in spunk. I think every one there took their turn with these guys and got sprayed. So give it up! What happened with the guys?"

"There was a bunch of them. I was scared to death, I was afraid I'd be caught!"

Mary said. "I talked to the hubby for a minute. He said they all had fun. He said that him and your man hung out together." I almost giggled. "Yea, I noticed later on they were hanging out together."

"So where were you? How did you keep from getting noticed?"

"I just showed up with the crew and hung out in the shadows. The company sent a limo with the girls and bouncers; there were quite a few people they sent. Nobody recognized me so I guess I could say I pulled it off successfully.

"What happened! What did you catch those little horn dogs doing?"

"Actually I didn't catch them doing anything. One of the dancers commented at how nice this party was because the guys behaved themselves so well. Your man was one of the first to peel away from the festivities early..." I couldn't resist. "...he looked pretty drained."

"You're kidding me!" Mary said.

"No, you could tell he'd had enough for one night. The girls danced and the guys were guys. They drank and ogled at the girls."

"He mentioned something to me about a bunch of the guys wanting their wives to be cat lady for Halloween. What does that have to do with?"

I smiled to myself.

"One of the more popular dancers was wearing a black leather body suit, it was petty sexy."

"A girl stripped out of a leather suit?"

"No, she never took it off. She wore the suit and the mask all night. They guys loved it."

Mary finally lost interest. "Well honey, we missed you tonight. I'm sorry it wasn't more interesting for you though. Now we know who the real party animals are."

"Just as long as no one knows that I wasn't there."

"Nope, just you and me."

"Well go wash that spunk off Miss Mary and I'll talk to you later."

"B'Bye."

I was waiting in the living room with the music on and grinding in the leather suit when my husband arrived. That was the first time we had sex without inhibitions--- and it lasted all night.

I contacted McDaniel and danced at the club a few times with my husband in the crowd. The sex afterward was always amazing. McDaniel actually got a kick out of the story of the party as my husband told it to him. We had a lot of fun with that. Usually, the suit just came out at home and we'd just have raw sex. We'd both just smile at the executive functions when the others would steal glances at me. They had no idea that it was me they had watched dance, undress, lick and fuck.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers