Jane Finds her Spark

Story Info
Jane fucks a co-worker.
933 words
3.16
45.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane sat up next to her husband, Steve. They had just fell asleep after finished having sex. They were in their late 20s. Jane was a 5'3 brunette, around 105 pounds. Her B cup boobs were very perky and supple. Steve was 5'8, of an average build. Jane wasn't dissatisfied with Steve in bed. They had been together for 5 years, and their sex was decent. But her former boyfriends were bigger and harder then Steve's 6 inch cock. Part of her missed those days. She fell back asleep.

The next day, she went into work. She was going to see a client with her co-worker, Mike. Mike was about 6'0 and built. Jane and Mike were around the same age. She always thought he was handsome. At their destination, they needed to go up an elevator. They pushed the button for the 16th floor. As the elevator went up, more people got on. At the 5th floor, it started getting crammed. Jane stood in front of Mike. At the 12th floor, the elevator door opened and one more person got on. Jane took a step back, right into Mike. She felt Mike's strong chest. She enjoyed the feeling. She said leaning against him, making no attempt to recover any lost space. As the elevator went up, she also felt the bulge of his cock against her. It felt semi-erect, but she could tell it was already bigger than Steve's. She blushed.

That night, Jane got into a hot, bubble bath. She had a long day and needed to relax. As she got in, she found mind going back to Mike. He felt so good, she thought. Unknowingly, her hand slide down her body. She began to touch herself. She only touched herself occasionally. But the thought of Mike's cock against her was too much.

Later that night, when Steve came home, she grabbed him. They ran into the bedroom. She unbuttoned her blouse, and he removed her bra. Her boobs were perky, and her nipples were stiff. They got on the bed, and she took his clothes off. She spread her legs, and allowed his six inch cock into her. She imagined it was Mike's cock. She closed her eyes.

The next week, they were having an office party. It was held at a local night club. Steve had to work late, and couldn't make it. Jane feigned disappointed, but inside she was excited. She didn't want anything to happen with Mike. Jane was not a slutty girl. Yet she was excited because Mike would be there, and Steve would not be.

She wore a low cut, black dress, that exposed her cleavage. The dress clung to her curvy body. Her stilettos accentuated her curves. She wore crimson lip stick.

She met her girlfriends at the club. They drank, and soon they were approached by a group of interested men. Looking around, she saw Mike and motioned for him to come over. "Mike, can you buy me a drink please?". She pressed against him, pretending he was her boyfriend. The other men left. She felt the warmth of the booze in her, and took his hand to the dance floor. She grinded her ass on his hard, long cock. Jane was wet. She turned around and grinded her pussy on him and felt his hands on her ass. They made out.

After the song ended, Jane went into the bathroom. She was confused. She was a good girl, loyal to Steve. But she enjoyed Mike, and she wanted his cock inside her. A feeling of excitement and nervousness welled inside her.

Jane went back to the dance floor. The group was leaving. She was too drunk to drive back, and Mike lived within walking distance. She texted Steve that she was leaving with a friend. They made their way to his house. There was no turning back. Inside the bedroom, they made out. Her dress fell from her shoulders. Her nipples were stiff. She un zippered his pants and could feel his 10 inch, hard cock. She knelt down and slide his boxer shorts off. She didn't usually enjoy oral sex with Steve, but Mike's massive cock was too much to resist. She opened her mouth and put her soft lips around it. She stroked his shaft with her tongue. Jane felt Mike's cock about to cum, so she stood up. She wanted his cock inside her. He pulled her panties down exposing her shaved pussy. She laid down on the bed, as he went down on her. Spreading her legs, she let his tongue work magic inside her. He stopped and worked his face to hers. She felt his cock slip into her. It hurt a little bit, but she wanted it badly. He penetrated her, and began to fuck her. It felt so good. They tossed over, and she was on the top. She mounted stood up in cow girl position. Her breasts her so perky. Mike kissed and touched them. She rode his cock and felt his balls. She moaned in pleasure. Then she felt his massive erection erupt in her, which put her over the edge. She orgasmed.

Hours later, she woke up next to Mike. They fucked on and off all night. Jane was pleased that even after hours of fucking, Mike's erect cock was still bigger than Steve's cock.

The next day, Jane felt a little guilty, but the night proved good for her and Steve. She was insatiable for weeks on end, riding and sucking Steve's little cock. He was happy for her sex drive.