Jane Gets Bound for Use

Story Info
Jane is tied and used.
1.6k words
3.88
80.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

Jane was dressed as my ideal slut ... for private play ... very short skirt, skimpy top with a flimsy black bra underneath, fishnet stockings, tiny black lace thong and very high heels. Her nails were painted, she wore brighter-than-usual red lipstick and a little make-up ... just the way I like her.

I told her to parade around for a few minutes ... wiggling her bottom ... bending for me ... adjusting her stockings etc. She was obviously enjoying it ... flaunting herself for me. A true slut!

"Jane, you look like the perfect slut yet again! Bend over the bed for me please"

Jane duly obliged ... bending from the waist ... her tiny skirt riding up to reveal her stocking-tops, thong and lovely bottom. I ran my hand up and down her legs ... between the tops of her stockings and her thong ... her soft skin felt good ... and I let my fingers stray into the gap between her legs ... knowing already that her thong was moist.

I took my camera for a few more pics ... I never tired of seeing her like this ... I went around in front ... her lovely firm tits were almost exposed by that flimsy lace bra ... I took several pics with her smiling at the camera with that "Come and fuck me now" look on her face ... and her tits almost falling out of that bra.

I went around behind her and took several more pics of her legs and bottom ... her lovely legs shown off to perfection as far as I was concerned ... then told her to open her legs more ... and took some more ... then I pulled her thong down a little and took some more ... some very close-up ... I knew that every juicy fold in her cunt flesh would be visible in glorious detail!

Then I told her to kneel on the bed ... her arse raised high. I took several more pics from various angles ... then I pulled her thong off completely and took some more.

"Jane, my dirty little whore, you are a wonderful slut for me ... I'm going to restrain you and spank you now as your reward! Take your blouse and bra off now – you won't be needing them any more"

Jane obeyed ... releasing her lovely little tits ... with those lovely long nipples that I enjoy so much. I would enjoy playing with them again later. I moved a small bedroom armchair into a good position and said:

"Kneel in the chair, Jane – the usual position ... kneel so that your head is over the back of the chair and your buttocks exposed for my pleasure and attention!"

Jane duly knelt in the chair with her head and arms over the back. I took one long, thick strap and used it to bind her wrists tightly to the back legs of the chair. Then I took the other long strap and slipped the loop in the end around one of her ankles ... then around the top of one of the front legs of the chair ... then across to the other front leg ... and finally the other loop around her other ankle. Then I pulled the adjustment strap in the middle to make it all tight ... very tight ... Jane wouldn't be moving from there until I was finished with her buttocks!

I then took a few pictures from each side of the chair ... Jane bound tight and smiling ... still wearing that tiny skirt up around her waist ... and stockings and heels ... all 3 holes exposed ... ready for my pleasure.

I moved around to her head ... and wiped my cock across her cheeks ... leaving a thin strand of pre-cum over each one ... just "marking my territory" ... then I held my cock close to her mouth ... and let her give the head a few sucks ... just to keep her going ... she knew there would be much more later.

Then I moved around behind her and examined her cunt and anus ... using my hands to pull them a little more open ... her cunt juices were really flowing now ... she looked very wet.

Then I stood up and placed my left hand on the lower part of her back ... and raised my right arm for the first blow. I paused for a second or two ... teasing her with the wait ... then brought my hand down sharply onto her left buttock. Jane tensed ... but didn't say anything or cry out ... I knew she would be enjoying this ... tightly restrained ... all holes available ... tiny skirt around her waist ... and one buttock starting to glow. I raised my arm twice more for the same buttock ... aiming for the same spot ... I wanted my hand-print to show in the pics.

Then I repeated it all for her right buttock ... three sharp blows with my open hand ... and another glowing buttock! Then I picked the camera up and took several pics ... my hand-prints clearly showing on Jane's lovely firm buttocks! Jane hadn't said a word ... but she did sigh and give out a small moan ... I knew she was enjoying this ... I wondered if I could make her climax just with spanking. Maybe I'd try that one day ... after I had used her other holes.

I took another look at Jane's cunt ... pulling her buttocks further apart with my fingers ... it was even wetter now ... her juices would be running down her legs soon ... what a dirty little slut!

I thought about which hole I would use first ... not an easy decision! I decided that I would use her mouth next. I released one of her wrists so that she would have one hand to hold my cock. Then I said:

"I want to use your mouth now, Jane. As usual, there is no need to hurry ... I want you to suck me and lick me slowly ... lick the shaft ... then lick around the head ... then take me deep in your mouth to suck me for a few strokes ... then repeat it all over again ... until I cum!"

Jane did as she was told ... the dirty slut had had plenty of practice sucking cock! And she did it very well!

After a few minutes, I could feel my balls starting to tighten. Then that familiar feeling as cum starts to shoot down the shaft ... I pulled back just in time to splash it over her face ... the first huge spurt mostly around her nose and mouth ... then 5 or 6 smaller spurts ... mostly onto her cheeks and chin ... a good "facial" for my whore! She gives so much ... I know I will want her many, many times.

I held her head whilst I relaxed ... Jane knew what I wanted ... she took my cock back into her mouth and licked the last drops of cum from the tip ... sucking and licking slowly until my cock was clean again.

Then I undid the straps around her wrists and ankles ... I knew she would be feeling uncomfortable if I left her like that for too long. But I hadn't finished with her yet. I told her to sit in the chair ... with her arms around the back. I went around behind the chair and fixed the wrist restraints around each of her wrists ... the short chain between them allowing just a little movement.

Then I told her to hook her legs over the arms of the chair ... and I again tied each ankle to the chair leg on that side. This position kept her legs spread wide ... cunt forward and "centre stage" ... anus also exposed if needed.

I took several more pics ... including some close-ups of that lovely wet slut's cunt ... pussy lips swollen, clit exposed and lots of cunt juice!

Then I got the vib ready ... switching it to one of the slower speeds first. Jane's eyes lit up when she saw me getting the vib ready.

I used it on her exposed clit first ... teasing her by moving it slowly around her clit. Jane was soon moaning and squirming in the chair.

Then I pushed the vib's head just into her cunt ... and could see her trying to push forward ... a true slut desperate for something hard and throbbing between her legs. I kept pulling the vib out ... teasing her ... touching her clit again ... then pushing it back into her slutty, wet cunt. Jane was soon begging to cum ... she promised to give me the best suck I'd ever had if I'd push that vib right in ... and make her cum.

I paused as if thinking about it ... teasing her really ... then slowly pushed the vib all the way in ... I left it there for a few seconds as Jane got more and more excited. Then I changed the rhythm and speed to excite her even more ... and she very quickly went stiff and let out a huge scream of delight.

I let the vib running at a lower speed ... and kept withdrawing it ... and pushing it back into Jane's sopping hole ... I wanted to make sure she had several orgasms before I released her ... and I wanted to make sure she would give me that "best ever" suck later too.

And that was only the start of our session .... we would both be taking much more pleasure from each other's bodies before the day and night was over.

===============================

Feedback comments welcome - particularly from Jane!

extraone
extraone
23 Followers