Jane Marwood, Governess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good litte boy, doesn't that feel much better?"

Jane said in a soft voice while sliding her other hand down between the cheeks of his bottom, cupping his testicles in the palm of her hand. Michael moaned timidly in reply, feeling completely defeated in a state between pleasure and utter humiliation.

Tightening her grip on his precious globes she bent down next to his ear.

"Answer me boy" she whispered with a quick squeeze of her hand.

"Yes governess, thank you governess" he whimpered in a low voice with his face blushing deeply.

Jane let go of his little sack, her fingers once again trailing up and down between his cheeks, adding pressure each time she passed the little rosebud that lay in between which made Michael jump slightly in her lap.

Stifling a giggle, Jane dug her fingers into the deep cleft of his bottom and pried the soft globes apart, smiling at the sight of his cute little anus.

Michael had never felt so exposed as the cool air of the room came into contact with his sensitive sphincter. Jane traced a long cream coated finger around his pink opening, causing Michael to moan out in embarrassment.

"Please miss, don't," but quickly stopped himself, as he by now knew better than to resist her will.

It didn't go unnoticed by the governess, who smiled triumphantly at his complete submission as she simultaneously firmly popped her finger up inside him.

"Uhhhhhh," Michael whimpered as Jane buried her finger inside him to the knuckle.

His penis, which lay nestled between her legs, had now become fully erect as Jane was rubbing the soft skin of her thighs against his sensitive member.

She Squeezed his penis tightly between her warm legs as her finger teasingly ran over the glans of his prostate, making his entrapped pecker throb violently.

With a twist of her deeply embedded finger, she slowly withdrew from within him. Jane gave him a light playful slap upon his sore bottom, causing him to jump in slight pain.

"Right, stand up young man."

Michael was reluctant to get up as he was by now sporting a raging erection. Jane watched with an amused smile as the red-faced boy got up with his hands instantly flying to his crouch in an attempt to hide his shameful condition

.

"Hands on your head young man, I won't tolerate any false modesty," Jane said as she quickly got up, raising her hand as if to inflict another blow on his sore backside. Hurriedly he did as told, exposing his throbbing penis.

"Do you have no self-control?" Jane said mockingly as she softly patted his little sack.

Taking hold of him by the hips, she marched him out towards the bathroom.

"Now I will show you have to properly clean yourself young man," Jane Marwood said as she admired his beautiful form, hands on his head and that cute blushing behind on display. She would make a man out of him alright.

To be continued...

12