Jane Takes a Drive

Story Info
Wife meets online lover with hubby's blessing.
2.1k words
4.05
48.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane got into her car and drove off. She couldn't believe in a million years what she had just done! And, she couldn't believe how good she felt about it. You see, Jane's been married for over twenty years, is sending her oldest off to college in the fall and though not old, would say she was on "the younger side of old." Her marriage is an extremely strong one, but the sex had always been a little bit wanting. It seemed her husband always wanted to and she just didn't.

Oh sure, they fucked but mostly it was just her "accommodating" him. Her lack of enthusiasm was not lost on her husband. He did everything in his power to ignite feelings of sexual desire in her. He would play with her for hours on end. Using his fingers he would stimulate her clit to orgasmic heights only to have her curl up in a ball and go to sleep without his own release. He begged to use his tongue on her hoping that this would excite her. He begged for her to take his cock in her mouth and to suck on his balls. She would do these things from time to time, but not with the passion he had hoped. He started to look for release other ways. Just as others before him, he found solace at Literotica. There the ladies were so hot, so horny, so willing...And he would masturbate while Jane slept next to him.

He didn't know it but Jane wasn't always asleep next to him when he had his notebook computer on his lap. She would glance at the images and what she saw started to stir feelings deep inside her cunt. She never acted on these feelings, thinking they were somehow wrong. She doesn't really know how it came to be that she changed her mind, but she did. And boy did she change her mind! Perhaps it was just a "blue moon" phase she was going through.

She started to feel very sexual and wanted to start pleasing her husband just as he had strived to please her for their many years together. She wanted to make one his fantasies come true. So one night she brought the digital camera to bed and asked him to take pictures of her in a sexy camisole. He was shocked, though pleasantly, and his cock came to immediate attention. He posed her and took pictures. Click, click the camera went until the memory was full. They then made the most incredible love. Before she fell asleep, Jane hinted that she wouldn't mind if her husband put the pictures on a web site but she didn't want to know. As Jane slept he surreptitiously posted the pictures on the web. He was a little nervous about what she would do when she found out, but he needn't have worried. In the morning Jane saw the pictures and started to get a little angry, but then she saw the comments—"Nice ass" "Very fuckable" and so on. It didn't matter her age or body shape. It excited her tremendously. That was the first morning in a long time that her husband could remember having sex the morning after a night of passion...They continued this little hobby and it continued to enhance their sex life. One day Jane and her husband decided that they could take their "hobby" to the next level through erotic email and phone sex.

Jane started to communicated with one of her longtime admirers, Joe. Jane made it clear to Joe that she was to be worshipped and she wanted to do know how he would do so. Joe would send her the most erotic emails outlining in detail how he would play with her breasts, suckling them, tweaking them, nibbling them. He would tell her how his tongue would slowly lick her pussy and sweep across her asshole bringing it back to her clit while his fingers found her two openings. These emails made her breathless. Then they began calling. The sound of his voice on the other end of the line was all Jane needed to get her panties soaked. She would quiver as he told her what he would like to do and she would tell him how her hand was cupping her cunt and how good her juices tasted and how she wished he could taste them. Always, always these emails and phone calls resulted in mind-blowing sex for her and her husband.

She began to feel a little guilty because it seemed Joe was doing all the "pre-work" and never got rewarded properly for it. Sure he got some exclusive, sexy pictures of her, but somehow that just didn't seem fair. She knew, too, that Joe's home sex life was very similar to what hers had been before WP--okay, but not exactly wrought with passion. Speaking to her husband she asked if he had any ideas to help Joe's sex life out. Now, Jane's husband knew that Joe's emails and phone calls were very much part of the reason his heretofore sexless wife had turned into a sex goddess. He also knew that Jane was aching to have another man know her in the most intimate way. And so he gave her permission to fulfill her fantasy with this man she had come to know over the internet. The only condition being that he would be close by—only seconds away if she needed him. She could have him there with only one push of her cell phone button.

Through their correspondence they had discovered that they lived within 30 miles of each other. Jane called Joe and told him her husband was out of town with friends and was feeling a little lonely. It seemed that Joe was alone as well, his wife having gone to work. Joe didn't waste anytime inviting Jane over. He was most innocent on the phone, offering to give her a tour of his new house and maybe sharing a cold drink together....Wouldn't he be surprised at the tour she planned to give him. Jane giggled at the thought as she hung up the phone. Glancing over at her husband, she told him of her plans and proceeded to get ready. She ran upstairs and jumped into the shower.

Taking her razor blade she prepared her underarms, legs and her pussy for the tour Joe would take. Jane took extra care with her cunt. So many women shaved completely bald, but not her. No Jane and her husband preferred her "landing strip." The sides of pussy and ass were as smooth as silk, but no man would mistake the strip of dark, curly hairs that led to her clit as anything but that of a full-grown, sensual woman. Jane washed every part of her body. Lathering up her washcloth she paid special attention to her most private opening. Her cunt juices started to flow as she thought about what Joe would do to her there. Out of the shower she quickly dried her body and hair and put on her make-up. Opening her closet she smiled as she recalled one of Joe's fantasies and chose her outfit accordingly.

She trembled with anticipation as she pulled the white stockings on and clasped them to her garter belt. She slipped on a form fitting black skirt that was just long enough to cover the garters (as long as she was standing). Next came a sheer white top. She chose not to wear a bra and her pendulous breasts with their erect nipples were obvious under her blouse. Finally, she pulled on her black leather boots, zipping them around her ample calves. Looking at herself in her full length mirror she hoped she would look as pleasing to Joe as she did to herself. She ran down the stairs, grabbed her car keys and flew out the door. Jane's husband was already in his car waiting for her to lead the way.

Jane knocked on the door....She needn't have worried about his reaction to her outfit for one second. It was very, very obvious as his pants immediately formed a tent as soon as his eyes fed on her. "Joe," she said, "How nice it is to finally meet you in person." Offering her hand in friendship, Joe took it and led her into the house. The moment their hands touched it was as if time stopped for a moment. The sexual tension was enormous and she had barely stepped into his house! Joe led her around his new home, proudly pointing out features here and there. By the time they got to the finished basement Jane could not control herself any longer. She grabbed Joe by the arm and asked him to fulfill all the promises he made her in the emails.

To say he was shocked would be an understatement. Joe didn't think any his ladies from his online world would ever come to life. It just didn't happen. The online stuff was fantasy, not real. He almost started to say as much when Jane hushed him and huskily whispered, "I'm real, I'm here and I want you. Please, please do the things you promised." What could Joe do? He obliged her as best he knew. And he knew! He suckled, he licked, he nibbled, his hands caressed every inch of Janes's body learning the spots that made her moan in delight. He kissed her with a passion he didn't know he had, exploring her mouth with feverish delight, reveling in the touch of her teeth, the intermingling of their tongues. Joe groaned in excitement as she took his rock hard cock into her warm sensuous mouth, while he explored her pussy with his tongue. Joe exploded and she swallowed his large load with sounds of pure pleasure. And the fucking that followed...It was indescribable. Perhaps it was the illicitness of the act but Jane had never experienced such an explosive connection before. Jane mounted Joe and before he slipped his manhood into her pussy she shoved down with her body engulfing him with her ass. Her ass had never known such a large cock and it stretch her to the extreme. Her moans turned from pain to pleasure as her ass stretched to accommodate his girth. It was only after he left his sperm inside her there that Joe's cock was allowed to know the pleasure of Jane's scrumptious pussy. It was over too soon...Jane had to leave...

Remembering Joe's big, hard cock inside of her made her squirm in the driver's seat. "Oh, God," she thought, "I'd better keep it together or I won't make it home in one piece." She turned on the radio to a talk radio station hoping that she would get involved in the radio conversation and not think about the man who wasn't her husband, but who had just ravished her so completely. She reached over to turn the radio on. The movement was enough to leak out some of Joe's cum that had been deep inside her pussy. The mixture of his cum and her own juices made the leather seat beneath her more than a little slippery "Ah, one of the disadvantages of not wearing undies," she thought, making a mental note that she would have to wipe the seat off when she got home. "Ummm...it was so good!" she thought. Then, shaking her head and coming to her senses she realized that she missed her turn. It was obvious to her that the radio was not helping keep her mind off of the tongue that had so unselfishly pleasured her body less than an hour ago. Jane couldn't believe that having cum multiple times she still felt so horny. She wondered what Joe was doing as she pulled into her driveway. Was his wife home? Did she know? Did she care? Did she know what a wonderful, caring lover her husband was? A car pulled in immediately behind her and Jane broke out in a big smile.

She got out of her car as the other parked alongside hers. Her husband stepped out and asked "Well, how did it go?" Still smiling, she grabbed him by his jacket and in a very throaty voice said "Why don't I show you and let you taste?" and led him into the house, sat down on the sofa, spread her legs and said "kneel before me." As her husband dropped to his knees she said "Joe left you a present, lick it up and make me cum." She was about to find the release she needed after thinking about Joe the entire ride home.

Later that night as she layed nestled in her husband's arms Jane felt nothing but contentment. She would remember this day forever. She thought of how far she had come in accepting the sexual desires that flooded her loins. She thought of Joe and hoped that he was nestled with his wife and was feeling the same sort of contentment. And as she closed her eyes for sleep Jane silently mouthed the words "Thanks, Joe."