Jane Tells Her Story

Story Info
Her secret sex stories with her brother and others.
8.9k words
4.47
67.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story, the ages of all concerned is over eighteen and all incidents sexual encounters referred to involve people aged eighteen and over.

*****

Hello

Well, this is my story. I suppose some of it will shock you if you are unaware of what can go on behind closed doors.

A close friend once asked "When did you lose your virginity, Jane? How old were you?"

I sighed with a smile and I told her all about it. I was actually just eighteen. And I was quite well developed. My breasts were quite large. In fact I had a great figure. There was this guy I was attracted to, well, very, very attracted to. I used to look at him and fantasize. When we spoke I wanted to say how I felt, tell him what I wanted to do and him to do. I noticed him looking at me, especially my breasts.

One day I left a blouse button undone so that he could see through the gap to my bra. I'd secretly bought a low cut one which showed a lot of flesh. He didn't make a move on me. Then I got bold and when I got a chance I said "I want to show you my breasts" and he asked why so I said it was because I'd noticed him looking at me.

He said "We can't - but leave it with me, Jane." and some days later he asked me to meet him at a house. I went at the time he'd said and he sat me down and asked me what I really wanted so I told him that I wanted to show him my body.

Y'see I was confident of my body so I thought it would interest him to want to do more. He said that it was wrong and I said it was my body and I wanted to show him. Anyway, he took me upstairs and suggested I use the bathroom to undress if I really wanted to do this. I went and stripped to bra and panties and went into the bedroom he was waiting in.

He was sitting on the bed. His eyes lit up when he saw me and before he could speak I undid my bra and took it off. I said "You can touch them if you want" and he did. It really excited me and I could tell it excited him too. So I dropped my panties and stood there naked and - bold as brass - I said "Will you fuck me?"

He didn't speak, he just lay me on this double bed and then he dropped his trousers. He stepped out of them and got on the bed. I reached and touched and held the hard bulge in his pants and I said "Are we going to have sex now?" and he parted my legs and touched my pussy which was dripping with excitement 'cos I'd fantasized so much about it, then he pulls his panted down and revealed his hard-on to me.

He said "Are you sure?" and I nodded. He had a condom in his hand so I guess he knew what I'd say. He quickly rolled it on and with that he was on top of me and I felt his cock probing and push at me. I tried to position myself to help him enter but it was my first time. Then he found the spot he was looking for and pushed hard.

I felt the pain of my virginity going, though actually I was surprised it was still there considering the things I'd done to myself. He rammed away at me and groped my breasts but no kissing. I held him like I loved him and let him bang away at me. Then he was gasping and grunting and he pushed deep into me and practically stopped. He'd come, I didn't.

Then he got off me and got dressed. He started urging me to get dressed too. I put my pants on and find my bra and I see a woman's dressing gown on the back of the door. In the bathroom I got dressed but now I noticed women's stuff there too. When I came out of the bathroom and find him again he's very edgy and obviously wants me to go. Of course, at that age I had no idea how men can sometimes be after they've had sex. I was hoping for cuddles and kisses.

He said "Look Jane, this shouldn't have happened and it'll have to stay our secret or we could be in trouble, especially me."

At this point I'm still obsessed with him so I said "Don't worry. It'll be our secret. We can keep secret how we feel about each other."

You see, I even convinced myself that he preferred me to his wife or girlfriend because he'd 'made love' to me. Anyway, he got me to leave and next day I asked him when we can meet again. He played me along as though it would happen again and stressed that it must be kept secret.

About two weeks later and I notice he's catching my eye more and smiling at me so I asked if we could meet again. He said we could but at a different place and asked me to meet him just outside town, a short bus ride for me while he went in his car. Anyway, it was one of those cheap hotel/motel places with room doors directly onto the car park. He took me to his room and we had sex again. Much better this time and he at least stripped off. We kissed too. Plus, he persuaded me to go down on him - my first time for that.

I came that time and that convinced me that he loved me too. But it also started to get me really interested in sex. He was still a bit iffy with me after he came but not as bad. He still swore me to secrecy. Again, it's about two weeks before he would meet me again. Hotel again, a different one, and in bed he gets me to do new positions. He's much more relaxed and he comes in my mouth which took me by surprise but I actually enjoyed it.

He was still a bit odd after but I spot that he's better each time. Anyway about a week later I'm in town on a Saturday and I see him from a distance and he's with a woman and -get this - she's beautiful, fabulous figure, sensational sized breasts. I'm stunned, almost devastated but I keep it to myself.

Next time he gives me the eye we arrange to meet again. We got naked and I'm getting him really aroused. Before I let him fuck me I ask him about the woman. Suddenly he opens up to me. He tells me that he's going to place a lot of trust in me by explaining it all to me.

He's married and happy but my coming on to him triggered a fantasy he'd had for years. He found me very fit and attractive - and sexy - and me offering it on a plate was too much to resist. That first time, his wife was away. He thought it wouldn't happen again but because he still saw me, the urge came again so he took me to the hotel and so it went on in a cycle.

He told me that if I opened my mouth about us, it would all come crashing in on him so it was my choice. He never threatened me once and by now he was more caring with me, I'd noticed. Now, believe it or not, at only just eighteen I was actually very mature in certain ways. I knew what he said could happen was distinctly possible but I didn't want that for me or him.

I assured him that it remained our secret. I'd never tell anyone. I knew that I'd want to move on one day but for now I still wanted a part of him. I did love him and I wasn't sorry for what we'd done. We then had the best sex so far. He was brilliant. I had my first cunnilingus orgasm. He came between my tits first, and then in me second time - yes, now he was able to do a second session.

We kept it going as our secret. For appearances, I had boyfriends and had sex with them too while still having this fantasy relationship. But what I've deliberately not told you yet is that he was my school teacher!"

I was in my final year at school. It all happened just after my eighteenth birthday. I knew I was ready for sex and I wanted him. He liked me a lot but he loved the idea of sex with a schoolgirl. I delivered his fantasy. I know what you'll be thinking now "What! Your teacher! Fuck sake! How old was he?"

He was Thirty-ish then. I was eighteen. We managed to keep it a secret because neither of us confided in anyone. No weak links to give us away, never caught together and I managed to stay level headed beyond my years. During my early times with him I really got into sex though, perhaps because I had a mature partner who was good at it. I loved it. I still do.

After he'd admitted the details of his fantasy to me I often kept my uniform on while we fucked. I even bought a blouse that was too small for me and wore it with no bra on so my tits were bursting out of it when we were alone. With that, a short skirt, long socks, hair in plaits, his hard-ons were amazing. And he certainly looked after me, I had incredible orgasms. It was not like sex with lads my own age, jizzing off after a few strokes.

At a certain point I realised the reason I still met up him was actually the sex, not the notion of true love and I was fine with it. I still am - we still are. We meet to fuck about once a month to this day. He still has his schoolgirl fantasies but he loves sex with me in its own right too. I look after him and vice versa. He's still married and she's still beautiful - the cow! He likes me to talk about stuff too.

Crikey, I still remember the fucking he gave me when I told him about my body painting experience, when I had a bikini painted onto my naked body and I walked around the beach resort hotel - but that's another story, for another day because I've still got a lot to tell you.

So, can I share something else with you? It's quite a thing and I've kept this to myself too but I'd like to tell you. You may want to judge me when you hear but anyway, here goes.

Let me tell you it all before you judge me.

I have a brother, Ben, only a year younger than me. We've always been close, very close for brother and sister. Our bedrooms were at the top of our house, a three storey town house, and he often walked in on me. I never bothered. We'd seen each other grow up and go through puberty. He'd see me and I'd see him. He used to tease me about my boobs as they grew but I could tell he liked to look at them and I actually liked him seeing me.

I eventually realised that my nipples always went hard when he was looking at me. He'd come in the bathroom to talk to me when I was bathing or having a shower. We were both fine about it. I'd walk in on him too. Our parents were oblivious to it 'cos our bathroom was at the top of the house too, where our bedrooms were whereas they had their room and bathroom on the floor below us. Sometimes we'd be in the bathroom together talking while I had a bath or whatever and he'd get a hard on and he used to show me. He never worried about what I saw and vice versa.

One day, it was not long after he was eighteen, I walked in on him masturbating. He wasn't embarrassed, neither was I. He had a girlie mag open. I asked him why he needed it and he said it helped him come.

I said "You shouldn't need help!"

So he said "Well maybe you could add to it for me." I asked him what he meant and he said that maybe I could let him see my tits while he did it 'cos he often got hard from seeing my tits.

I ummed and aahed a bit and then said "Okay!" 'cos I wanted to watch him really - dirty cow that I am. This was not long after I was throwing myself at the teacher so I was getting very excited about sex.

Anyway, he started to wank as he watched me getting changed and he was going at it like a monkey. I stopped him and suggested he relax more. I told him to lie on my bed and take it gently. I lay beside him topless with my boobs near his face. Then, and I don't know why, I took his hand away and I wanked him.

He turned his face to my boobs and he started sucking my nipple, just gently - and I let him. He loved it and soon jizzed on his belly. After that he'd come to me quite frequently for a wank. Once, after I'd wanked him off and he'd gone back to his room, I realised that I had some of his jizz on my hand and I tasted it. I thought to myself then what a horny cow I was becoming.

Then, some time after this started, he came into my room late one night. I was in bed. By now I wasn't a virgin, remember. I'd had Sir or Sir had had me! Anyway he wanted a hand job and I didn't mind. As it was so late he got into bed with me. Actually, our parents were away, they'd left me to look after the two of us.

We lay there talking and I held his hard cock. He started to tickle my tits and it developed into what I suppose you could call a play fight or wrestle really, all quiet and tame though. He's still hard. I tickled his balls. He squeezed my tits. Then he rolled onto me. My nightie had risen up. He pulled it off me so we were now both absolutely naked together.

I could feel his hard on pressing into my belly. His legs were on top of mine. Then, we just suddenly froze. In the dim light we were looking into each others eyes. Neither of us spoke. There was some instinct in me which opened my legs and he dropped between my thighs. I could still feel his cock and it was still hard. Instinct again moved my hips. I knew I was offering myself to him. He moved slightly and I felt his cock probing around.

We're still transfixed on each other's eyes. Stone faced, no words, no giggling now. His cock found my pussy and he was poised right where he could enter me. His eyes widened and with the slightest nod of his head and more widening of his eyes, it seemed like he was asking my permission. After several seconds I gave just the ever so slightest nod in response and he slowly pushed into me. His cock went fully into me. We were brother and sister and we were fucking!

I didn't move in response but he soon did. He began to work away at me. He was so excited he came very quickly and then lay still beside me, his head on my bare breasts. He sucked on one for a little while and believe it or not, I gently masturbated while he did. I had an amazing orgasm and I could feel his jizz in me.

He was a bit sheepish when we calmed down but then we talked about it and we both knew how important it was to keep quiet. I was becoming an expert at secrets. I was on the pill by then. Of course, once he'd come to terms with it all he asked me if we could do it again sometime and, you know, well, I let him - every so often.

Sometimes he'd come into my room in the night, I'd lay on my side and push my bum out. He'd find my pussy from behind and slip his hard cock in, work himself off and then go. It was all physical. I let him use me to work himself off, to get his pleasures, to have his needs met. There was no emotion, just helping each other with gratification. Well, it was mainly me helping him but I enjoyed doing it for him.

We never kissed, he hardly touched me in any other way. I let him touch and suck my tits sometimes. In the main, I'd wank him off or he jerked off in me while I lay still. I often masturbated afterwards 'cos I found it so horny. So that's my next secret. What d'you think?".

I've not told you it all. I suppose I've brought it up because of something that happened a few months back. Bear in mind that this is a few years on from what I've just told you about. I've been working as a hotel receptionist for a while and I was doing well enough to leave home and get my own place.

You see, he called round to my place like he does quite often now that I've got my own apartment. This time, while he was still there I had to get changed to go out. We're talking and so he followed me to the bedroom and I didn't think anything of it 'cos we're still close enough like that.

I was taking clothes off to get changed and he just sits watching and we're still talking. I'm down to bra and panties and I'm changing my bra. I take it off without a second thought and he's looking at my breasts just like he always has.

Ben said "Do you ever think about the things we did, our secrets?" It has been a few years since we had done anything. We only stopped because our own lives developed. He had girlfriends - a lot of them and I had boyfriends. I also had another thing in my life - stranger sex, but that too is another story.

I said "Of course I think about it, I'm hardly likely to forget it. I loved it." He asked me if I had any regrets and I told him "No, none. I adored those times and I was happy to look after you that way. We had our fun and no-one got hurt."

Then Ben said "Would you still be happy to look after me, you know, have fun with me like that - again?"

I looked at him, no obvious reaction on my face and he looked quite sort of matter of fact and I heard myself say "If you ever needed me to, sure. Of course I would."

He nodded and said "Well, I would like you to. I'd love it." No more words were spoken. I sat on the bed and, remember I'm topless at this point. I take my panties off, so I'm stark naked now in the same room as my brother. He whipped his clothes off and he'd got a solid hard on, bulging knob, bigger than I remembered it too.

He stood by me, by the bed and I took hold of his cock. I rolled his skin back. His knob is big and shining with excitement. I nearly take it in my mouth but I don't. Then, for some reason I just lie back and open up for him. We'd rarely done it in that position. It was usually a less loving position from behind.

There was no foreplay, he mounted me and penetrated in one quick move. I'm usually moist enough but the thing was, I was soaking. I was hot for it with him and I'd got like that really quickly. He filled me with his big hard on. He starts his strokes and I find I'm moving too, in response, which I never used to do with him. I used to just let him work himself off in me but this time we're fucking like a couple.

I was rising to meet his thrusts. I was pushing him deep into me and loving it. He held my breasts and sucked one and I enjoyed it - but we still never kiss. His head was next to mine, we're not looking into each other's eyes. He kept on at a nice pace and, you know what, - I came. For the first time with him, I was fully aroused enough to come, just before he did.

When he did, he really enjoyed it from how he sounded. He ejaculated into me, a really big ejaculation by the feel of it and then he lay motionless on top of me, still holding my breasts and keeping his dick well embedded inside me. I found myself holding him to me.

I'd made some noise when I came so it was obvious that I had reached a climax. He knew I had. After some minutes we talked. He was still in me, still big but going soft. I asked if he was okay and he said he was fine. I asked why he needed me to look after him in that way and he said "I like it. I like it with you. It makes me closer to you. I realised as I watched you undressing that I'd missed it so I thought I'd see how you felt about it. It was good, it was very good in fact and it sounded good for you too."

I nodded in reply. I had enjoyed it but in a different sort of way now. I realised that I have different compartments of sex. There's the boyfriend/love type, there's my stranger sex fetish where I really get my rocks off, there's my former teacher loyalty sex 'cos I still fuck him, there's my sex with my brother which I realised I like a lot too. And they're all separate. I don't know where any of it will lead.

So anyway, he asked "Will it happen again? Can it happen again?"

I nod and reply "I think it can and it probably will. It looks like it's something we both want, so while it's like that, it will." As we talked about it, he hardened up again, still inside me. I felt him getting his erection while he's inside my body - brilliant feeling, an erection arising inside a woman - and then he fucked me again. It lasted longer this time. He brought me off again too and he jetted some more stuff into me.

We lay side by side for a few minutes, taking in the great sex we'd just had. Then we casually got dressed. In fact, I went out that night with my own brother's semen seeping out of me. And I loved it, the memory of what I'd been up to.

So what do you think of me now?"

So, moving on, one day I called my brother and asked him to drop by if he was available. He arrived about eight-ish. We had a drink and talked generalities and then I had sensed the time was right for the point of getting Ben around. I asked him if he would play along with my fantasy. It was a new one that had been on my mind. He readily agreed and followed instructions from me.

I re-constructed one of our early intimate encounters. I got Ben to take most of his clothes off and I stripped to my panties. Ben gazed at my breasts as though he had never seen them before. He told me how amazing my breasts are which thrilled me. It does every time he says it.