Jane's Afternoon With Andrew

Story Info
A TV meets Andrew for a steamy afternoon.
3.8k words
4.15
32.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
filthykat
filthykat
15 Followers

*************************************************
This is an erotic story about a transvestite who meets her male partner for an afternoon sex session. As such it contains transvestite and gay/bisexual elements as well as light bondage. If any of these offend you please stop reading now otherwise I hope you enjoy (leave a comment at the end if you do!)
*************************************************

I get off the bus and begin to walk around the corner to Andrew's house. Underneath my guy clothes I have on stay-up flesh coloured stockings and the silk panties to match my purple chemise which I have in my bag along with my brown shoulder length wig and my latest acquisition from the shoe shop; a pair of beautiful white kitten heeled sling backs. They don't have a huge heel (about 3 inches or so) but nothing makes me feel sexier than wearing any type of women's shoe, especially with nylons.

I've been texting back and forth with Andrew all morning, asking how he is (horny), what he is up to (not a lot) and what he wants to do (fuck me!) so have arranged to come round for a long slow fuck, the kind of session that we normally enjoy. Andrew is my fuckbuddy, a guy I met on a swinging site one afternoon. He read my profile and got in touch with the hottest introduction I have ever heard, telling me how he wanted to fuck me and cum all over my face as I kneel before him. He has a real kinky side which matches what I like to get up to.

Having sat on the bus for half an hour to get to his place I am frankly having a hard time keeping my cock from exploding here and now in my jeans, because the effect of my nylon clad legs rubbing against the denim as well as the knowledge that I have on girls panties in a public place are driving me insane with lust. I reach his door and knock gently and he answers shortly after, letting me inside.

"Hey honey, how are you?" he says as I walk past him into the house. He is wearing jeans, boots, and a casual shirt and looks as if he has just been lounging about all day. He is older than me, mid-forties, with a slight beer belly and receding hair, and a couple of inches taller than me. In fact, he looks like your average middle aged guy, which is fine by me because that's what I like about him. What I go for in guys isn't particularly looks, it's about their power (and he is strong) and their height (the couple of inches make all the difference) as it allows me to feel more feminine than I can with a girl. I also love dicks. I just can't explain it, the feeling I get when I am presented with a well sized cock. I love girls but something makes me go weak at the knees and just want to gobble a penis the second I lay eyes on it. And Andrew has an especially nice one.

"I'm fine, but frankly I'm dying to get fucked so let me go get changed and I'll be out in a minute!" I reply to him, quickly rushing through to the bathroom. He laughs as I pass him in a flurry.

"Fine then, I'll make myself comfy." he shouts in through the door. "Would you like a drink?"

"No, I'm fine, but don't make yourself too comfy, just take off your boots. I want to enjoy unwrapping you myself," I call through as I slip on my silk chemise and robe before fixing my wig on. As I continue to fix myself in the bathroom I look in the mirror preparing to put on makeup. I am just past thirty, and in reasonably good shape; not muscular, not skinny, but not fat enough that people would mention it. My face is reasonably young looking with good skin and my bright blue eyes below dark hair (both my own and the wigs I favour). I also have quite full lips which most people find attractive, as well as long eyelashes which are currently looking even longer as I tease them out with mascara before applying lipstick to my already lush lips.

Within a couple of minutes I am ready, and with a quick splash of perfume I slip on my new shoes (so sexy!) and unlock the door. Andrew is waiting there and quickly grabs me round the waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I moan as I reach my arms up around his neck, quickly smacking lips before opening wide and letting our tongues probe each other's mouths. We stand like that for a full minute, kissing, licking, sucking each other's tongues, as his hands begin to slide up and down the base of my back over the silky sheen of my chemise and then further down to my ass which he squeezes hard. I'm putty in his hands as he slowly fondles my ass, pulling the cheeks apart before squeezing them together, and I love the fresh feeling as my asshole is exposed each time. Then he moves my head to the side and begins to slowly kiss the side of my neck before moving up and lightly nibbling my ear.

I can feel my cock springing to life in my panties, and better yet I can feel his penis pushing against me through his jeans, like an angry animal raging against its bars. I slowly reach down and begin to rub it through the cloth, and slide one finger into the waistband of his jeans, teasing my way down before suddenly pulling away from his strong grip.

"Not so fast baby, I haven't had a chance to fuck in a while and I don't want it go quick. I have a surprise for you. Go sit down on one of the kitchen chairs for me a sec and I'll come through."

He sees the cheeky glint in my eye and walks into the kitchen while I slip back into the bathroom to my bag where I get out my surprise. I walk into the kitchen and hold them up.

"Oh you dirty girl, you want me to tie you up again?" he says, beginning to stand up. I quickly put one high heeled foot on his lap before he can raise himself, pressing down just strongly enough to stop him.

"Ah, ah, ah! This time I want to tie you up so I can have my wicked way with you. And if you're really nice and learn your lesson well I'll let you out again!"

He breaks into a wide grin and holds out his hands.

"Okay Jane, I'm game for this one. How do you want to do this?"

I walk first towards and then behind him, reaching for his hands and bringing them behind both his and the chairs back. I quickly fasten his hands with the Velcro cuffs and tie them to the chair. Then I lean down and begin to purr in his ear.

"I've been thinking about you all morning you fucker, and I'm almost ready to shoot just from the thoughts I've been having. Now I have you were I want you and I'm really going to enjoy it."

As I have been speaking this into his ear close enough to feel the heat from my own breath radiating back to me I have also reached round and started to undo the buttons on his shirt. The top three are already done before I reach a hand in and start to fondle and tweak his nipple. At the same time I start to move my head down around his neck, breathing heavily and every so often planting a large, wet, sucky kiss on it.

Not only can I hear that he likes it with his contented sigh but I can feel it, both with his straining against his bonds as he tries to get into a really relaxing position and the fact that his cock looks as if it is going to break out of his jeans with no help at all from me.

I feel his fingers behind his back slowly stroking up and down my thighs as far as his cuffs will allow him. He knows I love my legs being stroked but this is not the time; I'm in control now. I tweak his nipple a little harder and step back.

"No Andrew, I'm afraid I'm in control my dear so you are not going to move unless I tell you to. Is that understood?"

"Oh yes Janey. Loud and clear." he grins to me.

I reach round and give him a light slap on the cheek. Not hard enough to really hurt, but enough to register.

"You better shape up mister, I don't think you've learned your lesson. And no talking for a while."

Before he can say anything more I kneel down behind him and begin to lick his fingers before sucking on each one. My hands meanwhile have reached round and finished the last of his buttons on his shirt so I peel it back against the chair; I can't get it off him completely without undoing the cuffs and I'm enjoying this too much to let him out until I'm ready.

I come round to the front of him and straddle him so we are face to face. The feel of his cock is hard against my ass cheeks as I put my arms around his neck.

"Good boy, I like you better when you behave. Now kiss me honey, let me know you like this."

I lean in and kiss him fiercely, and he responds in kind. Our tongues slide in, out and across each other's mouths in a mad dance and I begin to slide my hips back and forth, loving the way my silk panties help my slide across him. I pull my arms away from him and begin to massage his chest, stroking through the little spattering of hair he has there, rubbing up and down against his strong pecs and squeezing his tight shoulders.

"Tell me what a little fuckslut I am" I lean round and whisper into his ear.

"Oh Jane, you're the kind of cumqueen that only comes once in a lifetime, a true lover of cock, a genuine whore" he replies. I kiss him once more, firmly, before beginning my descent.

I shift my ass backwards and off his lap without stopping my fondling and kneel down on my knees. I slowly begin to kiss around his chest, moving downwards ever closer to my present for the afternoon while he continues to tell me what a slut, , whore, bitch, and tart I am, how I would do anything for cock and double again for a cumload. I love when he talks dirty to me; his mind is extremely elaborate when he is in the right mood.

"You would get down on your knees for the football team you fucking slut and take every one of them, until you were swimming in their spunk if they would only let you dress in a skirt and heels for them. You would let it drip out of your mouth and ass and God knows where else and you wouldn't even be ashamed or sorry, just ready for more."

My hands start to undo his belt and then each button on his jeans with unyielding slowness, savouring each moment before I slip his jeans down around his ankles.

He is sitting there in nothing but his underwear now, with his eyes clothed, breathing heavily, and swearing continuously, waiting for me to begin the main event. My fingers brush against the front of his underwear and I feel a twitch. I settle my mouth over him and take long hot breaths across his cock.

"Oh fuck you little bitch, please just take me in your mouth, suck me until I cream your tranny face!"

My fingers deftly unfurl his underwear and he springs out at full mast. His 8 inches look me straight in the eye, glistening with the slightest hint of precum at the tip and his foreskin pulled tight all the way along. I wrap my hand around the shaft and begin to kiss and lick his balls while my other hand reaches down to explore my groin and slip into my silky panties to caress my own rock-hard erection.

"That's it you little, slut, suck me dry, take it all in your mouth."

My hand slides slowly up and down both our cocks, my grip firm and unyielding. My rod feels great but this is not the time for pleasuring me so I slide my hand out from my panties and raise it up to caress his balls as my mouth slides to the top of his shaft. I pause there, slowly sliding my tongue out to neatly flick the top of his bell end, my hands frozen in place for a second.

"Oh bitch, I need you to take me now, put it in your mouth, you know you want it you little whore. Suck Daddy's dick!"

I lower my mouth on to him and hear his tirade stop for a moment as my lips envelop his head and my tongue flickers inside my mouth along the base of his shaft before moving down his shaft, sucking softly all the way. Once I have taken a firm 5 inches into my mouth I glide back up again and continue to bob my head up and down in his lap while one hand grips the base of his shaft and the other fingers dart across his testicles. The tirade starts up again.

"That's it baby, suck Daddy's rod. I want you to drain me all the way, suck every drop out of me."

My head is still ducking into his lap, and the suction I am applying has started to increase. I begin to lightly moan in pleasure with his member still in my mouth so that it comes out more like a hum and feel him stiffen to attention in the chair. I continue to mouth him off, although I have changed my hand movements so that my mouth starts at the tip of his rod with my two thumbs and first fingers just below it on his tip, and then glide my mouth down as far as I can take it before sliding my fingers down a few extra inches to the base of his tool. I know from experience how much he loves this, as he told me it feels like I am taking him all in my mouth at once.

"Once this is through I am going to ream you until you cry honey and then jizz all over your pert little ass pussy!"

My rhythm picks up, speeding up incrementally but within half a minute I am nodding my face into him at a quick rate and I look up while doing it and meet his eye.

"That's it slut, look me in the eye, let me know how much you like my fuckrod!"

I try to stop smiling as he abuses me verbally but it is too hot, too filthy, and I feel too glorious about it. I lift my mouth from him and jerk him furiously as I respond.

"That's it Daddy, cum for me, I want your spunk all over my face and dripping down my chest. Give Mommy the pearl necklace she craves from your juicy rod. Give it to me!"

The last is almost screamed at him as I feel the tell-tale stiffening in his rod and a long satisfied moan escapes Andrews's throat. I flatten my knees out to the side to bring my face lower and look his spitstick right in the eye before it spits out his thick, globby jelly at me, covering me from nose to chin and dripping down on to my chest. I wait until it seems almost finished and then lean in to kiss his tip and suck his member dry.

The profanities have stopped and he leans back in the chair, spent, while I mine him for the last drops of my effort. Once satisfied that he is empty I lean back and begin to clean myself with one finger, slowly drawing it across my face and chest to gather the spillage on my fingertip all the while looking him straight in the eye.

"Thank you for dessert baby, I love it", I purr at him as I lick the end of my finger. A shiver escapes me at the thought of what I am doing, one of pure sexual ecstasy. I finish my cleaning and stand up before straddling him again, missing the hardness that I had to sit on previously but feeling my own solid phallus pressing him in the belly. Andrew grins at me.

"No, thank you for so efficiently draining me. Are you going to let me out so I can repay the favour?" he says before leaning up to kiss me deeply. We sit there for a minute, kissing and necking passionately before I stand up and untie him and then walk into the bedroom for him to follow me.

I lie back on the bed, stretching myself out so my arms are above my head dangling over the headboard and my long shaven stocking clad legs are stretching down the bed forever to finish in my beautiful heels. As he comes in he smiles and lifts a belt out form his drawer. I have been through this scenario with him more than a few times and don't even act surprised anymore. He ties my hands to the bedpost, knowing from my position as I walked in that this was what I wanted. He then reaches for the cuffs I had used previously on his hands and puts one around each ankle but doesn't link them just yet.

I lie on the bed in excitement as he asks what I want.

"Well," I say as I part my legs and buck my hips at him suggestively," this dirty girl has an ass pussy that needs filling. Is your cock ready to go another round yet?"

He smiles as he reaches into his bedside drawer and lifts out some rubbers.

"Not yet baby girl but now I have you where I want you I think it'll be ready quite soon."

He sits on the bed beside me and puts a finger to my lips to let me know he wants silence. In response I part my lips and lick his finger. He dips it into my mouth and I lick it slowly before closing my lips and sucking it. His other hand is stroking my legs from knee to thigh and back again slowly, inching ever closer to the so far unexplored region of my groin. My erection has been constant since I entered his house but now takes on a new intensity as his fingers brush over my silky trappings.

He removes the finger from my mouth and I lie back and close my eyes, not wanting to distract my sense of touch with anything as wasteful as vision. He slides my panties down over my erect tool and continues to trail them down my thighs, knees, calves and finally feet. He then takes off my shoes and kisses each of my delicately painted toenails before cuffing my legs together with the previously attached cuffs.

I feel him press something soft against my mouth and open my eyes. My panties are there in front of me and I smile as I open my lips and he forces them into my mouth, gagging me with my worn underwear. Then he moves down the bed to the end, and lifts my legs high into the air as I close my eyes once more.

My legs are vertical and I feel him press up against me, and heavens above he is hard again and I'm about to get dicked hard! I feel the odd wet warmth of lube being applied to my puckerhole and I try to relax, wanting him to enter me cleanly, not wanting any delay in the shafting I've been craving all day.

All at once I feel him press against me, knocking at my door so to speak and I moan through my panties as he enters me in one smooth movement. It's only the tip so far but he firmly slides the rest of the way in until I feel his balls caress the base of my spine.

My body has arced in pure pleasure with the electric spasms that this has sent through me and he gives me a minute to settle back before sliding out almost to the tip and then pressing back in again. I can feel him pushing through my insides until he finally rests at that elusive place at the end of my tunnel, my prostate, and every time he drives through he stops for an endless moment at that point.

He picks up the pace, not noticeably at first but enough to leave me moaning at every advance, and soon he is going so fast that he is thrusting into me, there can be no other word as he penetrates deep into my rectum. He violates me with firm, undeniable strokes, and I relish the complete lack of power that I have in the situation, the total helplessness as he bears down on me and thrusts in and out of my ass relentlessly.

He is at top speed now, ploughing me from behind in an unstoppable manner, reaming me as I moan and writhe on the bed, but he is too strong, pinning me down effortlessly with the hands he has gripping my legs like a vice. I can feel the orgasm building within me, can almost feel the semen coursing through my body in order to arrive on time for that perfect moment, that escape.

All of a sudden I am there and I can feel my warm spunk pouring out over me in an unstoppable stream, pouring over my belly and chemise but he is still going strong, he isn't being denied his second orgasm of the day and my ass is screaming with the pleasure of his strokes.

I feel him stiffen and scream out over me as he plunges deep to deliver his penultimate thrusts, and I lie there satisfied with his cock slowly pouring his load out within me as he relaxes against my legs. We remain there wordless for a full minute, content in our climaxes before he pulls out of me leaving what feels like a gaping cavity (and probably is!) and climbing off the bed.

"Good work Janey, good work," he comments as he unties my bonds and then lies down beside me to hold and kiss me as we wait to see if we have the energy for another round.

filthykat
filthykat
15 Followers