Jane's Dare Ch. 02

Story Info
What has Donna been up to?
1.9k words
4.16
63.4k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers

Donna had been browsing the video section of the adult bookstore for almost an hour and was beginning to get really worried. All the guy behind the counter had to say was that Tanya was taking care of Jane and that she'd be done when she'd be done. Whatever that was supposed to mean.

She'd been getting more and more aroused looking at all these porn movies and magazines. She just wanted to go home, draw a bath and masturbate. She even considered buying one of the dildos that were hanging from the walls, but was scared what Jane would say when she came back, if she ever did.

The guy seemed to be sweeping up now, for god's sake. He walked to the front of the store and flipped a switch and a large iron fence started to roll down.

Just as she was about to say something, a young man rolled underneath the fence. He looked to be in his twenties, a straggly beard struggling for purchase on his neck, lank, light-brown hair spilling down to meet it. He seemed familiar somehow, but she couldn't place him.

"Lewis, what's up?" he asked the black kid rolling down the fence. "What did I have to come here fore, huh?"

"You bring the camera?" Lewis asked.

"Yeah, but.." Lewis cut him off quite quickly. "Tanya and some crazy bitch are taking on a whole room back there. Those guys 'been calling their friends and.. shit, man. It's the biggest gangbang I ever saw. Must be fifty guys back there."

The bearded guy whistled through his teeth. "Damn. Let's check it out."

Donna thought she must have misheard, but was getting curious. She decided to sneak after the guys and see what Jane was up to. They walked through a door and into a dark corridor. She could barely see until they cracked a door ahead. Light and noise was spilling from it. They walked in, leaving the door ajar. Donna tip-toed up to the door and glanced inside. She couldn't make out what was happening just low moans and grunts. All she could see was a ring of men's backs. Some of the men were naked. Their attention was fixed on the middle of the room.

Donna was confused. The smell of sweat and more was filling the room. It smelled like sex, that was it. Jane couldn't be in there. That would be ridiculous. A cry that sounded a bit like Jane from the middle of the circle startled her. It couldn't be. She'd have to check to make sure. It was bit daunting, walking around the circle. But there was no way she'd be certain otherwise. Just don't draw attention to yourself.

She had to admit, moving a bit closer to the sweaty men actually appealed to her. The smell was turning her on even more than before. None of the men seemed to notice her so she walked around the circle trying to get a better view. She just needed to get a closer look.

She saw an opening in the ring and darted in. Now she was staring at the backs of more men. Just as she was about to turn around, someone closed the gap behind her. She couldn't see who it was without turning around, but for the first time she realised how precarious her position was. The man behind her pushed against her and she was jostled from both sides.

No one had said anything yet, but the guy behind her must know. She felt his breath in her neck. He leaned his head next to her ear. "Hey Donna, what are you doing here?" She tried to turn around and see who it was. "Don't turn around" the voice said. "Now answer my question; What are you doing here?"

"I'm....I'm looking for someone, ...a friend." she stammered. "No one here but people who want to fuck" he smirked. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm not gonna tell you, not tonight. This is too good" "So what are you going to do?" He chuckled and moved his hands to her breasts. She opened her mouth, but thought better of it. "That's right, you better stay quiet, you don't want all these horny guys to know there's another woman here."

He was stroking her nipples through her dress. He tugged at the bra through her summer dress and her nipples popped over the edge of it. Only the thin fabric of the dress was over her nipples now and he took full advantage of that. They were already hard, but now they stood out like bullets.

His hands unbuttoned the front of her dress all the way to her belly-button and then they swept over her tight stomach back up to the bra. His fingers felt for a front clasp, found it and snapped it open. He cupped her generous handfuls and pinched the nipples softly. It actually felt good getting out of the bra, it was too tight anyway.

This was turning her on even more. My god, she thought, what the hell is wrong with me? A thrust of his hips and his crotch was pushing against her ass. She knew she was getting a little wet and shivered when she felt a growing erection push against her asscheeks. He moved back and let it spring on top of her ass. His hands started to move down and she was getting worried. She expected him to cop a feel, but now he was getting closer and closer to doing things she wasn't comfortable with. If only it didn't feel so good.

"Stop." she whispered. "Please, this has gone far enough. I have to find my friend..." The last words came out in a breathless whimper. His hands had reached the pubic hair that spilled over the top of her panties. He ran his finger along the edge and back a few times and dipped below only lightly touching her panties until he reached the wet spot that had been forming for a few minutes.

His hands pulled back and she sighed with some relief, but more regret. Then the pressure on her ass disappeared. The hands returned quickly though and felt at her knees and stroked up her thighs. Now it was coming, the teasing was only making her wetter. The hands cupped her asscheecks now and two fingers grabbed the waistband of her panties and tugged it up, sliding the front down over her dripping pussy and forcing a little gasp from her mouth.

The hands grabbed the side of her panties and slid them down. The warm humid air felt like a fresh breeze on her burning lips. The panties fell to the floor and she stepped out of them, giving the hands the opportunity they sought. They forced themselves in. One in the front and one in the back. Two fingers circling the lips, darting to the hole and back. The thumb found her clit and flicked it once. She shuddered and a gush of fluid started to drip out of the hole.

The fingers dipped in and spread it over the clit, their counterparts swooping in from the back and smearing it in a trail over her puckered asshole. The two fingers in the front stopped their teasing and thrust inside while the ones in the back started caressing her asshole. She shuddered and bent over, carelessly steadying herself with her hand. She realised her mistake to late when the large man in front of her turned around, sweeping a huge erection behind him. Surprise lit his face.

She gave him a pleading look and he smiled and nodded. He flicked his eyes behind her, to whoever was standing there and after a while nodded again. Donna took a good look at the man. He must have been at least 6'6 and kind of thin, but broad in the shoulders. Kind eyes and a broad nose made for a peculiar face, but what really got her attention was his cock. Her hand grabbed it and she bent over a little more.

She ran her hands the whole length of it. cupped the balls and ran back, feeling all the bumpy veins. She was dumbfounded. Never in her life had she imagined a cock this large. As she slid back to the head, she knew she had to taste it. The smell was already intoxicating. She stretched her jaws and swallowed to work the head in. She could taste something different about it. It tasted like her fingers after masturbating. It was another woman's pussy.

A spasm went through her. The fingers hadn't been slowing down since she started sucking the cock. The perversity of tasting another woman on a cock and the burning heat between her legs where pushing her over the edge. She was almost there and started sucking furiously, trying to work more of the cock into her mouth. The tall man withdrew and stood her up straight, the fingers stopped as well.

He pushed the dress of her shoulders and she let it drop. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs a round him. One arm around her, the other grabbed his cock and forced the massive head between her other lips. She gasped as he let her slide down the length of his cock and pushed her up again.

Suddenly, the fingers were back, circling her asshole, smearing juices from her pussy between the cheeks. The tall man stopped with his cock deep inside her. Roughly a second cock pushed at the hole. She hadn't done anything like this before and the unfamiliar feeling hurt. The tall man whispered in her ear; "Relax your ass, or you won't enjoy this." She did as he said and the cock plopped in. It slowly moved deeper and deeper into her ass.

Just as she was getting just to being filled out like an application form, the cocks started moving. As one moved out, the other moved in. The one in her ass exploded quickly and the other stopped as she heard the groans from the man behind her. "See you later." He said as the cock left her ass, followed by a hot splash of cum. The fucking began in earnest now, The tall man pumping her up and down with surprising speed. She kissed him passionately and finally came.

Her pussy contracted wildly and she felt the cock inside her twitch. A hot stream of cum splashing deep inside her. As she began to recover from the orgasm she noticed that her orgasm had not gone unnoticed. There was an empty space around her and her lover. Men were looking at her. But she didn't look at them.

Right in front of her the circle broke and she could see her friend Jane, sandwiched between two men, a white man with a cock up her ass and on top of her a black man! She tried to catch Jane's eye, but arms were pulling her down. She pushed the arms away and walked towards Jane. She was a bit unsteady and dropped to her knees. A man stepped in front of her and she grabbed his cock almost instinctively.

Well, no use crying over spilt milk, she thought. I wouldn't mind another orgasm. All thoughts left her mind as another cock pushed in from behind.

corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers